QuickTapSurvey Reviews

QuickTapSurvey

In-person Surveys, Mobile Forms & Kiosks (Works Offline)

4.6/5 (73 reviews)

Pros
  • It covers all my needs, it's easy to setup and in case you need help they offer an outstanding customer support that helps you immediately. They even call you to discuss your problems on the phone.Markus D.Read the full review
  • Really great, but wich there was an integration to PowerBI or some other analysis software for reporting. Other than that, its a superb software.Morgan S.Read the full review
  • The Customer support is outstanding. I had many questions as I initiated the use of the product and was delighted with the timely and efficient response to my inquiries.Gerald C.Read the full review
Cons
  • No in-app Card scan integration - this is the only missing feature that i have requested the team and there is still no outcome.Manish P.Read the full review
  • The app keeps crashing as well, though this is a new-to-me tablet, so it could be the hardware. If this happens when i'm actually surveying, I'll be a little more upset.J B.Read the full review
  • You need to have still a plan (at least the lowest plan) to keep your data and templates. But since it's a one stop solution for my needs, I am willing to pay the price.Markus D.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Brian Landrigan

QuickTapSurvey has increased our in person email signups by 50%.

Reviewed 2018-07-05

QuickTapSurvey allowed us to ditch paper surveys and use our iPads reliably to collect data from events.

Pros
- Runs reliably in Survey Mode, rarely needs to be re set during the day at events. "Set it and forget it" - Easy to create forms and duplicate existing forms on the fly. - With proper question type setup, Surveys are easy to complete for participants. - Collecting responses is fast and easy. - MailChimp integration. - Exporting data is intuitive. - Syncing data is fast and easy.

Cons
- Additional licenses are quite costly. - Surveys need to be unarchived to access past data. - The Green Arrow to advance to the next question could be larger and more obvious for less tech-savvy folks.

Markus Daase

Perfect tool for forms and iPad Kiosk

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-18

After playing around some days in QuickTapSuvery, you get to know how it works and how you can use it in different situations. After getting the free version, QuickTapSurvey called me to ask if everything works and if I have questions. They answered all my questions right away and even weeks later I could contact them through email and got all answers I needed. Fast and professional customers service.

Pros
Possibility of using it offline and load all data up in the cloud once connected to the internet Being able to have Team members responsible to work on their own projects but to share with others Working on my website, iPad and iPhone. Three versions that look very similar and professional I can use QuickTapSurvey for different things (f.e. iPad Kiosk with a raffle, sales people can issue orders or customer requests at a fair or on the field right on their tablet or smartphone, etc.)

Cons
The price is a bit expensive if you only use the software for several weeks per year like me. You need to have still a plan (at least the lowest plan) to keep your data and templates. But since it's a one stop solution for my needs, I am willing to pay the price.

Morgan Shabe

Offline capability

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-16

Pros
Offline capability for data capture is fantastic. easy to use, easy to understand, easy to set up surveys. very user friendly.

Cons
reporting... not robust at all. simple and clean, but no way to manipulate the input and track trends. You have to download the raw data then either manually do it, or put it in to something like Power BI to analyze the data any deeper. language support - would be great to have ONE survey be able to be translated to various languages, instead of having to create each survey into several different languages making aggregate data analysis very cumbersome.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Haneen Ibrahim

THE BEST OFFLINE SURVEY PROVIDER

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-12-20

I would say my overall experience with Quicktap is positive, I use it everytime I need to conduct a survey. I like the variety of features and question types it offers. I recommend Quicktap Survey for everyone who seeks to find a survey provider that can be used Offline.

Pros
There are many features that I like about Quicktap Survey. First of all, it's an offline survey app! which means you can collect survey responses even if there's no WIFI connection in your area, the responses will be saved on your device until the device is connected to the internet. The second thing I like about it is the many question type options that it offers. It also provides me with instant reports and analysis for all surveys.

Cons
The only thing that I do not like about Quicktap Survey is that it does not offer a bilingual survey option and it does not support the Arabic Language.

Lyn Boswell

Makes efficient use of survey design and time

Reviewed 2016-06-03

Our company uses Quick Tap mainly to obtain thousands of data sets over a hundred different surveys in Afghanistan and U.S. We teach the Afghans how to use this technology, and see this as an efficient way to analyze data on behalf of the government. Its various forms of downloads make it easy to view data specific for the client's purpose. The data is uploaded immediately upon conclusion of the survey.

Pros
Customer Service is amazing, it seems like the people who work there care about your experience and any of your issues. The immediacy of analysis or visualization is wonderful. The questions are intuitive and I use so much of their Basic Skip Logic and Complex Skip Logic. It's a lot of fun and makes me think about the order of the questions, and how I can keep it close ended. Love the personal support of the team. They are amazing!

Cons
Would like to have more integration capabilities across other platforms, and in my case, it would be Tableau as that is what our client requires us to use. Would like a more concise "how to" guide instead of different web pages for each of the features. Would like to see white papers on how to get the most of survey data depending on what it is used for.

Ryan Carey

Perfect for my need

Reviewed 2020-01-07

Great overall experience with this software and the customer service is wonderful. When I was exploring the software, the team helped answer all of my questions and provided tons of resources to best inform my purchasing decision.

Pros
The software is at a good price point and meets my need. I needed a kiosk-like survey station in a medical practitioners office. This tool was perfect to white label the survey to match the brand and to allow for a very customized survey. I love this software.

Cons
The one thing that was a little frustrating was that once a survey was published you could not edit it. You had to duplicate, edit, and then republish. It was a little annoying but I assume that the function I desire is not possible because it would mess up the data and make the whole survey wonky.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Gintautas Morkunas

Boost for your business

Reviewed 2016-05-26

QuickTapSurvey changed the way we handle internal reporting and how we communicate with our clients. We decided to use this application because of its simplicity & user friendly. It was a very easy start and took just few moments to setup. Would recommend QuickTapSurvey to every company trying to keep a trail of their internal processes.

Pros
Easy to use (setting up users, surveys & notifications); Easy to use available tools, download & export information; Customer service is one of the best, very polite and eager to help.

Cons
Not easy to manage surveys (would be useful if users could create catalogs etc.); No search option for information submitted in each survey (having over 1000 replies is very difficult and sometimes impossible to find anything); Difficult to manage licences & prices should be more flexible to meet customer requirements.

Katharina Schmidt

Excellent Software, Wonderful Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-12-30

Pros
I used QuickTap in the past to gather public environmental survey data for one of my undergraduate projects. I found the software incredibly easy to use - my survey was super easy to set up, and everything was very customizable. There was one function I needed that was not available at the time, and after a conversation with customer support, they added this function after only a brief amount of time.

Cons
At the time that I used the software (now over a year ago), some functions were not yet available. However, they are very quick to respond to customer service requests and were able to add the functions I needed in no time, so this was never an issue.

Brian Tatum

Easy to Use. Reliable. Great Value!

Reviewed 2016-06-01

We purchased QuickTap to help simplify our lead capture at shows & events and it has done exactly that! Not only has it made the entire process easier, we also increased the amount of leads collected by over 150%. For our company, the best part is we can turn the paid service off and on when we need it; and because we do not have an event every month, this feature has saved us a lot of wasted expense. I have only needed customer support 1 time so far, but my question was handled quickly, first with online chat and then a follow up call. Excellent service! We have been using the app for 2 years now and there is no looking back. Best data collection app out there in my opinion.

Sharon Louthian

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-02-09

We were looking for a method to collect lead information during a recent trade show and came across QuickTap Survey during our research. It was exactly what we were looking for. I had a few questions which were answered immediately by the customer support and when we upgraded to the paid version, I immediately received a follow up email from her offering her assistance should we need anything. It was super easy to create the survey and we got great feedback from our booth visitors. One said, "Whoever did this survey for you deserves a bonus!"

Pros
-Easy to design a survey -Great customer service -Users love the big Red and Green buttons for "Yes/No" questions -Easy to export data -We only needed it for one event, so we were able to upgrade for on month and then downgrade back to the free account.

Cons
Would have liked to have added branding to the survey (that was an option in the premium paid option, but since that was the only feature that we wanted/needed, it did not seem worth the additional expense).

Anonymous

Great Survey Instrument

Reviewed 2018-08-08

Pros
We used this survey software in a museum setting and it was incredibly easy to update questions and create new surveys. The interface was also intuitive and easy for visitors to use.

Cons
I do wish it was easier to change the background style.

Gregorio Vite

A very useful tool for data collection and decision making.

Reviewed 2018-04-12
Review Source: Software Advice

In general it is a great work tool that allows you to conduct surveys quickly and easily, the best thing of all is that is cloud based, so you do not need a server or a special program to do it.

Pros
It is easy to use and works on multiple platforms which allows this tool to reach more consumers, it is easy to use and you get information according to the time of use.

Cons
There are other hidden costs that you need to be able to achieve the success of this application, you can support yourself in google adwords or some other tool in the market to be able to reach more people.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Erin Galloway

Successful Experience Using QuickTap for Door-to-Door Data Collection

Reviewed 2015-12-28

This fall, in preparation for two door-to-door data collection efforts we were going to be conducting, I searched around to see what kind of electronic data collection tools we might be able to use instead of the more traditional paper surveys. The search yielded several options, but I was drawn to QuickTap because of its positive reviews, adaptable interface, and most importantly, its ability to collect data offline. I was also very impressed with their friendly and responsive customer support team who readily answered numerous questions even before we signed on (and, this steady and great support continued throughout our use of the product). The software was intuitive and very easy to use whether it was designing the survey, changing questions or features, or actually using it out in the field. Uploading the data at the end of each day was seamless, as was downloading the data for viewing or analysis. There are a few style options I would like to see added and the customer team gladly noted those requests for the development team. Overall, I was very satisfied with the software and the support I received and I will definitely look to QuickTap again in the future for our data collection needs!

Manish Punjabi

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2015-10-06

In 2014, I first came across QuickTapSurvey while looking for a lead capture tool to replace the normal paper capture means for the 3rd largest Tech exhibition globally - GITEX. The QTS user experience is intuitive and was easy to learn. We set up the offline surveys since WiFi in such trade shows is very weak due to the multiple signals. QTS was a run away hit with our sales guys who are often lethargic to fill the lead forms. The next day statistics helped us understand the visitor profile and adapt our approach during the 5 day show. We then used QTS for another show in Italy with similar positive feedback. For the 2015 edition of GITEX, we will extend the licenses to our distributors as well so we get a global view of the leads from across the show floor. More available here - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141112045015-1765425-lead-gen-the-roi-of-exhibitions?trk=prof-post

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to see your continued usage and advocacy of the platform. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

Kelly Bowman

Great Price and Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-03-03

Pros
I really like the simplicity of the Quicktap survey interface and the affordable price. After looking into several options for creating and disseminating an offline survey, Quicktap offered the best value by far. In addition, I have utilized the online chat feature several times and have received prompt and reliable customer service.

Cons
The only negative aspect of Quicktap that I have experienced is the somewhat difficult process of applying complex skip logic to surveys. Currently, you are required to enter specific formulas which are likely not intuitive for most users and which will not work properly if you end up removing or changing questions. So, it can be a frustrating process. One other issue I have come across is the inability to allow the selection of more than one answer choice while also including an "Other" option with text box for specifying answers.

Anonymous

Easy to Use and Works as Described

Reviewed 2016-05-13

We have been using Quicktap to gain insight into our guests perspectives as well as an administrative tool at our office site marketing events and it works exactly as it is described. Our point of contact is always on her game to provide us with the best way to maximize our survey insights. Essential tool for your business.

Pros
easy to use guests love the ipad over pen and paper analytics is great

Cons
power users get it, so spend the time to train your team, otherwise like any tech, it can be overlooked. perhaps an online training video would be a great value add which can be used to provide to teams.

Oleksandr Z.

Well begun

Reviewed 2016-03-08

Just started using the app. Got to set up a questionnaire for a survey with about 100 questions and some skip logic. So far my experience with app is very positive! It's light and clear, user-friendly and intuitive. It works fast as well. When I sent a note to customer support team about a minor issue (some images were not in place in one help section) they answered in few hours (early morning, given the time difference) explaining that they've been changing the picture to make them better. In few hours the pictures were in place. Actually, I believe they've been changing pictures due to the recent redesign of the app, which I really enjoy. Now it is even better than few weeks ago, when I first looked at the app. Well begun is half done, right? :) Will be back here to rate the app again after the survey is over to share the experience in actually using it.

Mike Brazier

This software is excellent and does exactly what it promises!

Reviewed 2015-10-06

We have been using this software to create data capture surveys for our clients for over 3 years now and have found the whole experience easy to understand and once the question types are fully understood very easy to use. We have created surveys in Russian, German and French although we are a UK company. We have found the customer support to be efficient, knowledgeable and easily accessible along with a friendly approach. We look forward to many more years of creating surveys for our clients!

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to see your long standing use of the platform and also look forward to many more years! We will send your feedback around making question types easier to understand to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

Patty Long Merritt

Best survey app for tablets

Reviewed 2016-06-16

We used QuickTapSurvey to offer a souvenir photo in exchange for an email address and answers to two survey questions. It was very easy to create the survey. We swapped out devices multiple times - including (surprise to me) the morning of the trade show. I was able to quickly adjust my survey to work better on the new device, and QTS support immediately helped me change my license to that device. No time lost.

Pros
You can buy any month whenever you need it. This is not an annual plan split into monthly payments. It's truly a month by month on/off approach. Support is fantastic. Interface is incredibly easy to use.

Cons
I wanted to brand the photos I took with our logo and event logo, but that wasn't possible through the Quick Tap Survey. You can do a photo question, which will be emailed automatically, but you can't add a logo to those photos before they are automatically emailed. That has to be done manually.

Velveena Davis

Quick Tap Survey is on TOP!

Reviewed 2015-10-06

The software has greatly benefited survey efforts at Dine College among our students, stakeholders, and our community. We use the tablets more then Survey Monkey or Google Survey due to its off-line usability, affordability, and easy to create questions and set-up process. Our office uses the product to capture data from learning workshops, events, data entries, and grant outcome measurements, such as Title III and AIHEC AIMS reporting. The tool and application is very user friendly. I do, however, look forward to seeing the tools moving to an online survey some time in the future. That would be awesome.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We will submit your request for online surveys to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

Ryan Urbanski

Very Good with Lots of Potential

Reviewed 2015-10-08

I am a contractor who found this as a way to collect leads offline on a tablet at our annual trade show and was so happy with the design options, customizable input screens and overall quality that I want to use the collect information from all of our customers on a daily basis. Unfortunately there is no way to email surveys to customers who call in and set up an appointment so that our salesmen can arrive with more information. Great support though, thanks Will for your help, and also the question branching feature looks great for us even though I haven't gotten to really use it yet.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Thanks a lot for the review. We will submit your request for sending surveys by email to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

Nadin Abo Laban

Loved it! You guys just need to make it more user friendly

Reviewed 2015-11-16

Pros: - large variety of question times - Perfect solution for quick access survey on my Ipad - Multiple responses on the same device unlike other websites that pop up "sorry, you have already completed this survey" Cons: - Not very user friendly - i still struggle till this day to find some items on the website not everything is clear - You should have a free trial package for a short period with no limitations cause there is a much bigger difference with the 10 response limitation. So if I had full access to your services for a short period of time it would've encouraged me to purchase it sooner.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Thanks a lot for the review and for the honest feedback. You will be happy to know that we are working on a release that will make the experience much more user friendly! Stay tuned!

Amanda Hopkins

I use this program for our office surveys. it is a great program and easy to acces my responses. lik

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Pros
I like how it will pull your responses and put them into an excel file to easily use and present to everyone.

Cons
I would like to see a better variety of backgrounds and ability to use you logo even for the basis package

Hanna Lind

Great support team

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-03-30

Pros
I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of service: quick responses, focused attention, solution-oriented. Very responsive and helpful service. I was given a survey project with very little time to prepare or test prior to deployment; so when I needed help, it had to be immediate and the team stepped up. Now that I have more experience with QuickTapSurvey I will probably need less help and will be able to find answers on the forum/FAQ area, but their help was invaluable for the first few days.

Cons
There were some limits to the functions. E.g., a multi-response question couldn't also have an "Other:______" option. I was able to find a workaround and I understand that is a change they are planning to make.

Manish Punjabi

Useful Tool to quantify Exhibition RoI

Reviewed 2016-05-10

I have used QTS over the last two years in my channel marketing capacity to capture leads during the major Middle-East exhibition. It is very easy and user friendly to capture and the export format makes it easy to import into Salesforce too. read more on my Linkedin Post - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141112045015-1765425-lead-gen-the-roi-of-exhibitions?trk=prof-post

Pros
Easy to Use Payment process is license based and easy Customer support is phenomenal Non-techy ppl can design the flow of the form

Cons
No in-app Card scan integration - this is the only missing feature that i have requested the team and there is still no outcome. During an exhibition, visitors are hard pressed to complete even short feedback forms and using a second app to scan their business cards makes it hard.