Sched

Event management for conferences, conventions and school.

Sched Reviews

Pros

Sched is a fantastic tools that we used for organising our conference. Our attendees also enjoyed it and used it thoroughly with ease.

FF

Federico F.

My experience was very positive. I loved the supportive documents, materials, and videos that were provided for me, as the conference organizer.

AS

Amber S.

A very good software indeed and their help desk is efficient and useful.

FF

Federico F.

Cons

However, when accessing the app version, the updated information was not available and some of the session information was missing. This makes Sched unreliable if both versions do not sync accurately.

VM

Valamere M.

It's insane that I need 3 different logins - one to WonderCon/Comic Con in general, One to Sched, and another for the WonderCon/Sched hybrid.

ZI

Zach I.

I think for non-native English users, the single syllable abbreviated name was confusing.

4.7

SCHED conference platform is great

Pros

SCHED was a great choice for our non-profit organization to use for our 1st virtual conference. The platform is easy to use and the app was very beneficial.

Cons

We like all aspects of the SCHED platform.

The Best, Brightest, and Easy to Use Scheduler

I have used Sched for several years with multiple organizations. I have referred the product to other groups who have gone on to use the product with their conferences.

Pros

Very easy to use, upload capabilities via spreadsheet

Cons

Can get overwhelming when there are a lot of options/sessions on the schedule

I have used 6 different apps and always come back to Sched for my festival conference. It gets the j

Pros

It is easy to set up, use, integrate into our website and looks good. It works well on everyone's phone at the conference.

Cons

It doesn't have all the functionalities we need. We also have had a terrible time getting it in the store but not sure it is their fault.

Have used for years

Great customer support!

Pros

After years of looking for a schedule software, we keep coming back to Sched. Great support and easy to use.

Cons

There is some inflexibility in the look and we put it on our website but very little downside.

Sched

We are moving closer to a paperless conference each year and online scheduling is a necessary part of that process.

Pros

This software is user friendly and the email update feature for attendees is helpful.

Cons

I wish there were better opportunities to feature sponsors and organize Sponsors, Partners, Associate Member Exhibitors, etc.

Well designed and fully featured

Very positive. Great product, with a support team that listens, responds and does its best to help with any issue.

Pros

Excellent usability, the scheduling workflow is extremely intuitive for administrators, speakers and attendees. It was very quick to get our event up and running, and we had hardly support queries from our attendees & speakers.

Cons

There were some minor issues with the Eventbrite integration, which could be solved by running a practice event to better understand how the two systems work together. The support team were very helpful and responsive.

Great solution for communicating with employees about differentiated professional learning

Pros

Easy access to upload and edit information Ease of use to customize

Cons

Some participants struggled to engage with the product.

Easy to learn and so many benefits for $125

If you want a software that's easy to learn and use, and makes you look good, get Sched. Incredibly product for the price. Customization costs a bit more, but if you're a paid event with a lot of attendees, stop complaining. You can't find a good product for free! Sched looks good, works great, and is staffed by a team of genuinely kind and smart people. Love the school and non-profit discount. Thanks for making me look like a champion, guys!

Great Success for Our Virtual Homecoming 2020

Tremendous experience overall. Had only a few support issues that were resolved usually within an hour or two. Great user feedback from our attendees and our "higher ups" at the University were very impressed with Sched. Will definitely be using for Homecoming 2021 (as we will likely still have a virtual component next year).

Pros

Super easy to use and setup. Great customization options.

Cons

There was some confusion from users about whether adding an event to their "Sched" constituted RSVP'ing for a Zoom event.

First time user

The event was successful - what more can I say? It worked!

Pros

Sched was a great platform to allow one place for our attendees to participate in our various programs for the event. We figured out how to include our performances, silent auction, and live stream all in one event portal.

Cons

More flexible options - we had to figure out our own workarounds, and were able to provide feedback to the Sched team.

Sched: A great conference option

Pros

-Love the easily integrated set up for presenter bios' -Great that you can import bios and schedules -Easy to add imagery

Cons

-Labels and color coding could be streamlined or made easier -Lists of locations should be search sensitive when adding it to the session to avoid duplicates -Some parts of the platform are not as intuitive as they could be

Amazing!

Pros

This platform, sched.com, gave us an avenue to organize, mainstream, and conduct workflows that helped engage our presenters and attendees of our conference. The messaging was easy and efficient. Much of the playform fashboard was intuitive and simple to use!

Cons

It was great! We would recommend a mechanism to collect Call for Proposals embedded within the platform.

Review from an attendee of a conference that used Sched

Quickly scroll through personalized events and sessions or swith to the overall schedule of the event in case you need to.

Pros

Super! When you've made your pick which sessions you want to attend just select them using Sched and your personalized schedule is available, without having to go through the whole schedule of the entire event.

Cons

As an attendee I did not encouter any cons ...

Sched engaged more participants

Pros

Sched kept our three day conference running smoothly. Room assignments, updates, and overall communication. Our feedback survey (google doc) was right there and we received far more evaluations than usual.

Cons

I did not see any cons. I would have liked to have had the additional upgraded features and will probably upgrade for another event.

I haven't found a better value.

Pros

Core functionality is solid at a price that I haven't found anyone else get close to.

Cons

If more could be done with push notifications or faster data refresh for last minute changes, that would be great.

Sched Conference App

Amazing and very cost effective. Would highly recommend to partners.

Pros

Very easy to use and loved how it integrated with our conference website.

Cons

The evaluation section did not allow for adaptation.

Sched for Startup Week Lima 2018

Pros

We can concentrate all our event efforts at one point. It's easy to work togheter with Sched.

Cons

The lack of Spanish interface, because we are in Peru.

Sched was incredibly helpful at our conference. Everyone loved it!

Absolutely terrific!

Pros

Easy to use and kept me up to date on what workshops I was going to next.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about this software.

Sched review

Pros

Once I registered for my classes. It was easy to look up my schedule

Cons

I just used the Sched once so I do not have any Cons about this software