Spektrix Reviews

5.0/5 (10 reviews)

Karen Elizondo

A lot to offer

Reviewed 2018-09-28

There is so much that Spektrix has to offer. We chose Spektrix to solve a few problems--getting our database and patron transactions in one place, control over ticket prices and fees that add up when using third party ticket companies and the ability to collect data on patrons which helps us further engage our community. We've been thrilled about our experience with the company so far--they are diligent with customer service and help work through challenges that their clients are facing even when it reaches further than ticketing/fundraising.One of the nicest things about this is having control over our own ticketing, database, fundraising, etc. without the need to go through another party. For us, we were using three different systems that were not compatible--they were antiquated and clumsy. Spektrix is key in bringing everything to one place. The great part about this software is that it is cloud-based. I can access Spektrix from my phone, tablet, computer at home or a coffee shop or, of course, at the workplace. I've placed ticket orders for people while out on the town and worked through patron data from my couch at home.

Anita Werling

Spektrix is just the ticket at the Delphi Opera House! Actually, it's more!

Reviewed 2018-10-09

I have been a strong supporter of the Spektrix system and have spent hours in communication with other organizations that are evaluating multiple ticketing vendors for their organization's requirements. I believe the company is the best option available for organizations such as ours, even though they may not be the least expensive option on the surface. Spektrix has robust functionality in all areas, including ticketing, reporting, CRM, membership, and fundraising. The sales interface at the box office is straightforward and volunteers comfortable with computers can be trained quickly. The web interface is customizable if you have a good developer on your team—keeping the customer on our website rather than going off to a ticket vendor was very important to us and Spektrix enables us to achieve this objective. By offering ticketing services to area not-for-profit organizations and to the school corporation for plays, we are able to offset some of the fixed monthly fees for use of the Spektrix system.

Matthew Clay

A system which really makes a difference.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

There have been many benefits, but this have mainly been increased speed of transactions thanks to intuitive layout, increased donations online and at box office, greater insight into customer demographic and booking behavior. We were able to launch a new Membership scheme with multiple levels and benefits which we could not have done on out previous system. Spektrix genuinely makes a difference to day to day running of the box office with its smooth and intuitive interface. It is a very flexible system and I have found the way it can be developed to suit the requirements of the venue very useful. The marketing and fundraising functionality help not only the box office but the wider organisation. The support team has always been very strong and the fact that all updates, training and support come at no extra cost sets it apart from other systems. I used Spektrix for many years at my last venue, and when it came to choosing a new system for my current venue I did not hesitate to consider Spektrix and ultimately select it, and again it has made a significantly positive difference to the organisation.

Alexander Scollon

I LOVE SPEKTRIX

Reviewed 2018-10-05

It is the best ticket and fundraising system I have used, the functionality of program and the easy way it displays data is great. the flow to sell a ticket is simple and the reports are fantastic.How easy it is for new staff to pick it up and how quickly patrons can navigate the program. I also love the custom reports and the attentiveness of the support staff.

Griffen Herrera

Spektrix revue

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Overall, Spektrix was definitely the right choice for us as we were getting our business off the ground. I think we've had some growing pains as both companies have scaled quickly. Occasionally it seems as though they're a little behind their growth in terms of being fully staffed up, but overall we feel well taken care of. Our business is unique to them, but the things we need to have developed will also allow them to go after other businesses like ours.Spektrix' customer service SLA and quality of hires in support are bar none.

James Cross

Excellent.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Really intuitive software, excellent built-in features which makes capturing & using the most useful data really easy (alongside the booking of tickets, setting up of offer codes, interaction with our website etc.) On top of this, the support is tremendous - really helpful and great communication.

Lindsay Harrod

Excellent customer service, great design, transformational for an organisation

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Exceptional customer service and regular improvements/upgrades, free training and tips/tricks. Really easy to use, intuitive, aesthetically pleasing design. Seamless and incredibly useful for seeing a customer as a whole through Box Office, Marketing and Fundraising

Albert McLure

Easy to Use - Easy to get results!

Reviewed 2015-05-13

Since going live with Spektrix in January 2013 the level of flexibility within the system has enabled us to reduce administration processes and increase profitability in one year we have reduced the administration time. Prior to Spektix, a lot of work was done manually. Due to this ever evolving system, more processes can be streamlined and the full capacity of the system can be achieved and enabling the customer to get the best possible experience when contacting the box office and purchasing tickets. We are seeing more and more customers engaging with the box office through our website. The marketing interface within spektrix is very dynamic from the segmentation of our customer database to reporting back in a visual and easily read format e.g. a breakdown in customer behaviour over the past 6 months broken down by postcode allows our marketing department to strategically target groups of our current customers as well as the audience we have yet to reach. Understanding our audience more has become easier with the use of such a powerful tool. These types of reports can be used to influence programming decisions.

Lucy Green

Intuitive and easy to use

Reviewed 2015-05-18

I've been using Spektrix for Fundraising for the past 6 months, and it functions brilliantly as a way of monitoring important relationships and keeping track of campaigns. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it as both a CRM and fundraising management solution, as well as its main purpose as our box office system.

David Tully

Outstanding

Reviewed 2015-05-13

We have used Spektrix for just under two years and could not be happier with the software or the unlimited support that we receive. I would not hesitate to recommend Spektrix to other arts organisations and venues.