Timely Event Calendar Reviews

Pros

I like how user friendly it is to add items to your calendar. The layout and look of calendar is great also.

Kat D.

The ease of use is the most important aspect of this software. We are easily able to train our staff to use it, so that they can add their events to the calendar as soon as they know about them.

Vicki L.

Jenny H.

Vicki L.

When you duplicate events and need to change event details, it should default to the "title" block so you know to remove the numbering that occurs when an event is duplicated.

Jenny H.

The only con I see, and this is being extremely picky, is the inability to publish my calendar multiple pages throughout my site. However, this could also be a feature oversight on my end.

Stephen O.

4.9

Great event calendar software m

A great product with mutiple tools that can be overwhelming.

Pros

The multiple valuable software services offered in one solution

Cons

Graphic video tutorials on using the product

The team here at Timely is thrilled to receive such a great review, thank you! You can find many video tutorials on our website here: https://help.time.ly/video-tutorials/. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact our support team and they'd be happy to assist you.

Best Solution for Churches!

My overall experience has been one of immense delight right for the onset. It was a well answered prayer and a solution to an extreme problem. We had been using Squarespace’s calendar option, and it’s nice because it’s built in, but it did not offer the flexibility and complexity that Timely offers. Timely not only offers it, but makes it extremely simple with a gorgeous UI.

Pros

I love how flexible this software is! We have events that repeat throughout the year with random breaks and weeks/days off. This software makes event management a breeze.

Cons

Hi Stephen, The team is thrilled with your feedback :) Thanks for being a valued customer and for spreading the word! Regarding the ability to embed your calendar in multiple areas, please connect with us through email or a support ticket on your dashboard and we will be happy to help you!

Just in Timely

This program allows me to schedule and make all our classes and events visible easily and quickly.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to schedule events and link to my event bright and social media. This makes it easy to promote our events and classes. I also enjoy that the calendar in integrated into our websites for people to easily view.

Cons

Hi Jenny, We can't thank you enough for the kind words about Timely's Event Management Solution :) We noticed you shared some feedback regarding the cloning of events. Will certainly pass that along to our Dev Team for future improvements. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Crucial For Keeping Our Patrons Informed

Overall, we've been very happy with the product and customer service has been extremely helpful for us when we've encountered problems.

Pros

Cons

I think their biggest downfall is the lack of a knowledgebase on how use certain aspects of the software. The adding of events is easy and easy to figure out, but linking our events to our Facebook business page is tricker (we don't want it showing up on our PERSONAL Facebook page and the personal page/business page are linked as far as Facebook is concerned), so we haven't done that yet because we don't know exactly HOW to do it.

Hi Vicki, We are super happy to know that we can support your business on a daily basis. Regarding the Facebook integration we can surely help you setting it up. Please contact us through email or support ticket on your Timely dashboard. This integration will link your calendar to one designated Facebook Page allowing for auto-sharing of coming events. We look forward to supporting you further :)

Timely Calendar for Community and Planning Calendar

We have had an extremely positive experience with Timely. We began our journey with using one main calendar that we are building for a community calendar. Then we wanted to add a secondary calendar for planning. Timely was able to assist us with our calendar needs easily, quickly and affordable.

Pros

We like the user-friendly front end event submission feature. it allows a submitter to add an event and all details so quickly and easily.

Cons

The only issue we experienced was lack of "Support" articles in the Training section. However this was easily resolved by emailing support. Someone from support always contacts us back in a timely manner and explains things in a clear way and offer real time solutions.

Hi Michael, Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! We noticed you mentioned the training material available and wanted to share with you that the Team is working in developing a detailed guide with articles and videos to support any questions related to our solution. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer!

Prettiest Scheduling Software

Pros

Loved the user friendliness and general “feel” if this software. Visually pleasing, intuitive, fairly quick to use.

Cons

Some features like group booking and integrations with other softwares could definitely be improved.

Hi Xanthe, Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! We are always looking into ways to improve and support our clients needs. Feel free to send us a message with your suggestions and we will make sure to pass it along to our Development Team.

Global Unity Calendar for WE The World

We like to publicize the events our partners are doing and those of partners we want to reach out to...and it helps if it is easy to do!

Pros

It's just very easy for me to 'copy and paste' my event on the 'add an event' option' and to upload images.

Cons

I sometimes have a difficult time copying images directly from my source to the 'add an event' - the images turn out quite large when I check the posted event while it looks fine before posted.

Hi Jana, we can't thank you enough for your kind words. We're grateful for your honest feedback and glad you feel Timely Event Calendar is easy to use! In regards to your feedback on sizing copied images, a member of our Customer Success team will be reaching out to you to resolve it.

Easily incorporated into your web page.

We have used Timely successfully for about two years. Product support has been good and we have had no problems.

Pros

Ease of use and ease of incorporation into our web page.

Cons

We have recurring monthly events; at present there is no way to highlight these events ONCE per month.

Thanks for your review, Victor! It means the world to us.

Customer Support excellent including help with CSS

Good events calendar without the complexity and relentless hidden charges and aggresive marketing from Eventbrite etc.

Pros

It means a lot that you responded and helped me. Lots of recommendations from us for Time.ly when winery clients ask for an events plugin. So much better customer service than your competitor.

Cons

two user interfaces was daunting. Once we figured out that we ere using the online cloud version and changed our systems, was great but getting there was a hassle.

We are happy that we could solve your issue, Thank you for sharing your feedback, it means the world to us.

Great Event Calendar

Support has been responsive

Pros

I've used for many websites. It is the best one going.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't really like.

Hi Jacqueline, Thanks so much for your feedback :) Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track!

An easy to use Event Calendar with lots of features

Part from occasional logon issues everything was as expected.

Pros

The Timely Calendar is cloud based and can be updated from anywhere.

Cons

Can’t think of anything, you are already awesome

Hi Leo, We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Even though you have already scored us highly in ease of use perhaps we can offer you a quick meeting to clarify any questions that could bring it to your highest standards. Feel free to contact us trough your dashboard or on our website :) Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Great addition for your website

Pros

I like how user friendly it is to add items to your calendar! The layout and look of calendar is great also

Cons

There is not much that I dislike about this software, as a non-profit organization I will go with the price

Hi Kat, thank you so much for your positive review! We're happy to hear that you love the appearance and layout of the calendar.

Simply effective

Pros

Just so easy to set up and link into our website.

Cons

Perhaps to many different tabs in setting up events that I didn't fully understand.

Thank you so much for your 10/10 star review! We appreciate your business and help in sharing the word about Timely.