YetiForce Reviews

YetiForce

Open source CRM system

YetiForce

Review Summary

Pros

Offline installation, safe code, many many many features (you're good when you use 10% of them), nice responsive interface, e-mail integration, customization, ease of maintenance and backup.

Pawe W.

This is really amazing crm, what make better job on my company! easy to install, easy to use and with great community.

Alonso E.

It only took us 3 weeks to completely migrate from Vtiger to Yetiforce, and we got great support on the few things that didnt work out straight. We are a happy costumer of Yeti.

Michiel G.

Piotr S.

Github contacts fast and ready to react on all the problems.

Eugene Y.

Failed attempt to implement a custom CRM of our own. The time versus cost weighed and a smaller ready, more specific package was purchased.

4.8

An awesome CRM and its opensource and free !

YetiForce works perfectly and I have never had any big issues. They seem to make it better and better with each new release.

Pros

The most complete CRM system with many built-in features. YetiForce offers far more customization than I ever thought and it is pretty easy to adjust the system once you figure it out.

Cons

Nothing as of now. The software is fast, stable and helps me with my day-to-day tasks, so I cannot complain. I'd love to see a mobile app. But maybe it's better to work strictly from computer, helps to stay focused.

Thank you for your favorable review and comments. There is no mobile app for YetiForce indeed, but you can use it in your browser on any mobile device if needed.

An overview of Yetiforce

It's excellent.

Pros

It's open source and built with PHP and Mysql, so can easily setup on your on localhost or your remote server, and any other platforms that supports Apache. You can easily modify it according to your needs. Almost all parts that are necessary for a CRM and a Marketing system are available in this package. It's responsive, so you can use it in your cell phone, tablet, or laptop. The skin has a new face,...

Cons

It seems there is nothing to discuss about this application disadvantages.

The intention is good - the result is disappointing

Neutral to negative. Did not try to make more complex functions work as it consumed a lot of our time with the setup process.

Pros

The choice of functions available and the opportunity to log most of the activity in a single platform.

Cons

It needs various module and components to be activated to start with. Then, simple functions like the email integration does not work and you start thinking again about whether it is a wise choice becoming dependent on this platform for all the activities in your operation. You guessed it. It is not.

Great product, and for free! Great choice for any business!

Full and quick access to customer data.

Pros

All necessary modules, widgets and features are already in the system for free, the developers also provide free help. The system is quite easy to install and manage and it's very user friendly when properly configured. One of the factors that made us choose YetiForce is their beneficial license. The app is fast, secure, looks good and works well.

Cons

Quite limited know-how resources like tutorials or manuals, no auto updates, some functionalities still need some work (eg. chat).

Thank you very much for your opinion and comments. We will definitely focus on creating more detailed documentation, manuals, and video tutorials for YetiForce.

Affordable & Excellent

I'm really glad I found and gave YetiForce a try.

Pros

YetiForce is a great and free open source CRM. It's very user friendly and easy to navigate, you can customize pretty much anything you want. You get exactly what they promise - a complete and fully functional system for free. Each new update brings a ton of improvements and new functionalities. If you run into trouble with the system or updates you can always use their free support. I sincerely hope more open source projects follow this path.

Cons

Updates are usually postponed by a couple of weeks from their initial "deadline" and there is no auto update function. As many others mentioned, the documentation could be improved.

Thank you very much for this outstanding review. We realize postponing updates might be annoying but we want to get rid of all the known bugs before we publish the new version. We do our best to stick to the schedule and provide our users with as polished software as possible.

Yetiforce CRM - A superb newcomer that exceeds expectations, and continuously delivers and surprises

I have been using Yetiforce for just over a year now and can honestly say it is the best Open Source CRM I have ever worked with. As a previous CiviCRM and Vtiger user, I am pleasantly surprised at the standard of their product, the rapid development process, and how professional the yetiforce team are. I am currently a community user, as still working with it on a development site, but have...

Pros

Feature rich, easy to customize, ability to create your own modules, fast loading (no shaky screen transitions like my old vtiger used to do), superbly integrated with components such as Roundcube

Cons

Lack of documentation so it requires some technical ability to do customizations and setup some tasks

Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are working on better documentation.

Complete and user friendly CRM

The work is easier and faster.

Pros

YetiForce has a lot of versatile functionalities and tools that can be easily found in the application. It's also fairly easy to manage from the administrator's perspective. Updates and new features are released quite regularly. The application is free and opensource so the possibilities are endless.

Cons

The documentation is incomplete, sometimes you have to experiment with some settings because there is no description that would explain what certain options do in the system.

Thank you very much for this great review!

Great open source project

Pros

We have been using YetiForce for a couple of years and it has never let us down. It is quick and intuitive. The producer offers several support options, including free support. It is a decent application that requires no subscription or license fees. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a reliable open source CRM.

Cons

The documentation could be better, and there could be more color themes to choose from, but right now is also all right.

Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce.

I've been looking for such a CRM for a long time

Very young, dynamic, especially good TEAM. They know exactly what they want! On top

Pros

Unique design, transparent and easy to customize. Each window has as so much data as the brain can handle and you do not feel that you have lost control.

Cons

Working with customers is changing every day and I can adapt quickly and easily to this

Thank you very much for your amazing review!

Yetiforce is a great solution for a self-hosted CRM

An overall decent self-hosted solution for your CRM needs, definitely have an expert help with setup and configuration and/or do your research first. But once you grasp the concept, you'll love the easy and simple interface and use of this CRM.

Pros

Once you've got things properly set up, Yetiforce is easy. Once you grasp the unique process Yetiforce uses, it organizes your leads and sales process beautifully. There are a lot of features, a lot of options...and once setup to use, it's easy and easy to train your sales and marketing reps.

Cons

Initially, although the basic install is easy, the setup/configuration and learning how the flow works is daunting and a little confusing...you definitely want to checkout the documentation before delving in (unlike I did). Once you grasp the flow that Yetiforce uses, it begins to make sense.

Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce.

YetiForce proves that decent business software doesn't have to be expensive

So far YetiForce has been great.

Pros

YetiForce is an all-in-one solution and still remains free. When I first found YetiForce I wasn't sure how good a free CRM can be judging from my previous experience but I was pleasantly surprised. I had no problems with the installation and configuration, all the users got used to the software pretty quickly as well.

Cons

There is nothing major that I dislike, just a few small issues. I think an update notification would be a great addition, whenever a new update is available the admin could get a notification in the CRM. Another thing that could also use a notification system are emails, it would be great if YetiForce had sound notifications when an email is received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your amazing review! We're glad YetiForce surprised you. We forwarded your comments about the notifications to the development team.

Customized CRM

It keeps our document and information circulation much easier.

Pros

CRM is fully customised which makes it suitable for all our activites. Team has demonstrated good understanding of our business needs, contact with the vendor is easy. Documentation for implementation was well thought-over. This system user friendly, despite it is techinical compexity. We will continue cooperation with YetiForce.

Cons

Each phase implementation is quite time-consuming and needs excessive testing, but we have faced no major issues.

Thank you very much for the favorable review.

Splendid software with plenty of features, all very useful in your customer's service.

Control over customer service process, following AM and helpdesk people tasks.

Pros

Cons

Occasional problems with updates, some of the features sometimes suddenly disappear with the major version change (security reasons), could have been better documented.

Thank you for this amazing review, we appreciate all your comments. We're currently working on better documentation for our product.

Yetiforce is a useful and free CRM

Pros

The major advantage was its flexibility and virtually unlimitted possibility of adjusting it to the needs and type of business you run. We have been using it for a couple of years now and it turned out to be really effective. It's fast even when you are handling huge database. Moreover, it is clear and coherent and for the above mentioned reasons it has been a great support for us. The system is being continually expanded and the existing minor bugs are easily deleted by updates.

Cons

It requires advanced server settings which might be problematic if you are working on a shared server.

Thank you for the review, we're glad you liked YetiForce.

Reliable, fast, free

Pros

I used a couple of different CRM apps before, both free and paid but they were never enough. If they were free they didn't have everything I needed, if they had everything I needed they were simply too expensive. Yeti Force, however, beats them all. I had a few issues at the very beginning but they were fixed pretty quickly and it's been working well ever since. Great project management features, free support, allows you to enable/disable modules and add custom ones.

Cons

I think that the documentation should be a little bit more detailed because sometimes I can not find needed information.

Thank you for taking the time to review YetiForce

Few words of truth about Yetiforce

I actively testing and spying of developers activities. Yetiforce is not only loaded with lots of extremely useful modules, but its code has been swept with all residue bad and unnecessary code produced by "older brother". I wish I can move to Yetiforce soon, just waiting for good news about next release.

Pros

flexibility and well organized code

Cons

Should have some easy to manage webforms generator and robust flexible customer portal

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our system. We'e put a lot of energy towards coding and getting it work well and in a manner that will meet a diverse set of needs. We like your suggestions for improvement.

Easy to use and good customer support.

We use it for our operational process, working with tickets and service contracts.

Pros

The flexibility of the system, you can add field in the modules very simple. You can make your own modules very simple.

Cons

There is no usermanual at this moment, and the PDF module is not that extended. sometimes it's hard to upgrade the system to a new version.

Thank you very much for the feedback, we want to improve our documentation and add the manual this year.

Yetiforce was extremely easy to install and is leaps and bounds above other CRM solutions

Easy to setup and install for Clients. Relatively straightforward CRM editing.

Pros

I installed vTiger for a Client who lives on the East Coast. It took me over 24 working hours to get vtiger installed and initially setup correctly (by suppressing error messages, lots of // in the code). YetiForce requirements and install was extremely straight forward and easy to get setup.

Cons

I wish the customer portal had more documentation or tutorials available. There are already a few versions available on GitHub so I wish there was a clear, concise way of adding this feature.

Thank you very much for your review! As far as your issue with portal is concerned, we're currently working on a new, more user-friendly and secure version of portal.

Great cooperation with YetiForce! They moved our bussines on new level with their software.

Pros

Customization for our needs is splendid! We can create new featrures which we need almost on demand.

Cons

This software is still evolving, so base configuration and features can be not enough. You can develop almost everything, but in that case you need to know what exactly you want and you have to predict all consequences of that (what is not easy).

Thank you very much for your review!

Unlimited Power with YetiForce CRM

Pros

It really has amazing functionality once you set it up to fit your business. I have been using it for almost 2 years and there was never a thought to find a replacement for this CRM. Especially that there are modules that aren't free in other systems and you can have an unlimited number of users also for free.

Cons

Only documentation could be a bit better. Some articles in the documentation can be outdated as the system changes so this can create set up delays.

Thank you very much for the positive review, we plan to update our documentation this year.

Very good and useful open source CRM proposition.

Pros

YetiForce offers a great functionality that makes a lot of things related to customers service very easy, quick and smooth when it comes to running a business. It is clear and quick to use, does not pose any problems when finding desired functionality. A big plus for having as many users as we need, costless.

Cons

The documentation could be slightly improved because at the moment we sometimes experience some delays.

Thank you very much for the feedback, we want to improve and update our documentation this year.

Great, easy to use and configure to mach your needs. Never failed.

It allowed me to customize it according to my needs. I did not really find anything that would make me unhappy about this CRM. Every problem I came accross and could not solve it myself, was usually fixed in the next release of CRM

Pros

It is open source so if I want to add some functionality I just write my own module. It has also lots of features already build in, which are normally extra paid.

Cons

Thank you very much for the nice recommendation.

The system is completely useless when you cannot change the currency from USD to Euro

none whatsoever

Pros

Firts imppression looks good but very disappointed that the default settings cannot be changed. This is a major flaw.

Cons

I cannot respond to this as the basics simply does not work when you cannot change a default setting

Thank you for the review. We are going to add a functionality that will allow you to change the previously selected default currency today. If you provide us with an access to your system we will add this functionality to your system for free. Alternatively, we can offer you a free account on our private cloud for 2 months, after that period you can either receive a copy of your system or you can keep using the service at its regular price (it includes free updates, support, fastest server optimized to work with YetiForce).

A very powerful and customizable platform

I consider Yetiforce CRM a very powerful platform that can significantly increase the productivity of any business. At Simple Solution we use the software everyday to connect mail and documents to customers, services, and commercial opportunities. Everyday our sales people use Yetiforce to manage tasks and project by connecting appointments and activity directly to leads and customers. The entire...

Cons

Thank you for taking the time to make such a detailed review.

Great Tool

It is an excellent tool, I work for years with vtiger and Yetiforce far surpasses it. I recommend 100% YF

Cons

Thank you for the review. We are honored that you would recommend us. Since we value service too, feel free to tell us how we could service you better. Also please note that we are opensource software. Our goal is save company money on software fees and then use those savings towards tailor design.