zkipster Logo

zkipster

Event management tool for businesses of all sizes

zkipster Reviews

Guest Registration

I rent ipads for events and conferences and over the years zkipster has become the go to guest registration App. I do not usually recommend apps to clients but am happy to suggest they consider Zkipster and they tend to then use it and then request it for future events.

Pros

Its simple to download the App, upload the guest list, login and get to work

Cons

No problems encountered over several years

Top Notch Service

My zkipster experience has been easy and their customer service is top notch. zkipster provides an alternate way to capture registration. Without zkipster, we'd have to manage registration individually.

Pros

I mostly use the invitations for registration for it's very user friendly.

Cons

The messaging feature will be helpful with the ability to send multiple messages.

Thank you for your fabulous review and helpful feedback Brandy! We're delighted you're pleased with product and the service you've received.

easy, quick and efficient

Pros

Guest Check-in Event Reports Custom Online Invitations Dynamic Seating Charts CRM Integrations

Great invitation and registration Software

We have used the system for 4 years and it is now integral for all of our events. We manage over 100 a year and use zkipster for all of them. It integrates with our CRM and provides our guests with an easy event registration and checkin experience.

Pros

We use zkipster to invite and manage all of our in person, online and hybrid events from the invitation stage to guest checkin. It is easy to use, user friendly and helps us tailor each event event.

Cons

Nothing, the team are always receptive to any feedback and opportunities for improvement

Thank you so much for your kind review Zara, we're pleased zkipster is an integral part of your events! We are always keen to receive feedback on how we can improve so don't hesitate to continue to let us know.

Very handy tool!

Overall this saved us hours in guest list management, with COVID and things changing daily, having the one place to monitor and amend RSVP status was great.

Pros

Zkipster was a very easy tool to manage our event. we had multiple sessions per day over two weeks, and the seemless integration of guestlists made it a lot easier to manage.

Cons

A little tricky for us to check in just one person if there was a plus one against their name, and the ease in editing guests on web wasn't as easy on tablet.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're pleased to hear zkipster improved your events! In relation to your plus 1 management comment, we are about to bring a big release call 'Relationships' later this Spring. It will allow you to group guests together across Invitations, Seating and Check In - watch this space!

Seamless Events because of Zkipster!

Zkipster makes the event check in experience seamless. Our staff can identify appropriate guests, alert us when VIPS arrive, and diners to their proper tables with the new seating tool. The report feature allows us to provide our clients with attendance information immediately following their events, and let's us track social media impressions in realtime! Zkipster is an essential component to any event that Collective has a part in.

Pros

- Images of Party Guests - Seating Charts Available Digitally - Sends texts to appropriate parties when VIPS and Media check in at our events - Efficient search and adding tools

Zkpister - the best Guest Management solution

Pros

Very easy to setup and use, intuitive front-end, team collaboration, cloud synchronization, multiple lists, online invtations. Best Client Service team I have ever interacted with :-)

Cons

Losing connection, but I rarely happened

Thank you for your kind review, Liviu. If the app loses signal, it will automatically fall back into an "offline" mode which means you can continue check-in until cloud synchronization picks up again. All the best, zkipster team.

So simple, yet so effective. Hard to believe how we coped without it before.

It made our check-in process much smoother and created a much more professional and calm atmosphere at the event. It also helped us to keep track of changing table numbers for dinner, for which the sincing element was vital.

Pros

It's very simple to use - both uploading the data before an event, and also at the event itself. The fact that all tablets in use sinc together is it's best feature. As the person in charge of the events we've used it at, I'd taken time to really get to know the programme beforehand, but we found it only took about 15 minutes to brief the team registering guests on the night, for them to completely understand it. Every single one of them said it was 100% easily to register guests using Zkipster rather than the usual paper guest lists that they're used to.

Cons

I haven't tried the table planning aspect yet as I still believe in a stressful environment before a big dinner, when guests are cancelling, not showing up, or just turning up, and table plans need to be quickly amended, actually having paper versions in front of me are easier to deal with.

All the basics

Good experience overall! It does what it needs to do.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. I love that multiple users can be on it at once. It's super mobile friendly, works great on laptop or PC, and works on iPads! All in all, it's basic and gets the job done.

Cons

You have to be connected to GOOD WiFi. If not, it will be very slow and bug out on you. I recommend either a personal hotspot or company wifi. I also wish it were integrated with either floor-plan software or event details.

Thank you very much for your kind review! A good WiFi is indeed important, however, you can also use our offline mode and operate your guest lists from your local devices. Use this as backup in case of a weak internet signal. There is a seating plan integration for our professional subscribers/users which can be activated online and/or via our support team.

Generally a great product

Whilst it's not perfect, it's definitely the best program we've found for large scale, VIP events that we need total control over seating and comms for.

Pros

It's the only software I've found that combines guest registration with invitations and customisable seating plans. That was what sold it to us.

Cons

The seating features could still be improved and I wish it was also able to sell tickets rather than work with plug in's/other softwares that do that and have to integrate them both.

Thank you for your review Hayley! We love to hear you're enjoying using zkipster and we're always collecting feedback for future developments.

Zkipster, an event planners dream!

Pros

As an event planner, you always worry about check in and ensuring it is seamless, smooth and speedy. Zkipster ensures all of the above happens in a timely, accurate manner. So happy about the additions they are making too - they continue to stay relevant which helps my business!

Makes My Life Easier

We throw many events, and use Zkipster for all of them. Fantastic app for events; makes running a door easy; makes knowing who showed up - and when - simple; makes pre- and post-event follow up a breeze. I know the team at Zkipkster pretty well. They OBSESS about making it easy to run events, and have pretty much considered every known event variable known to mankind. Trust me: These are the kinds of people you want building and constantly improving your event software. They are awesome. Use the app. You'll see.

Pros

Ease of use, tons on fuctionality

Cons

No complaints - this is the best app out there for what they do.

It efficiently helped us manage check in and table seating's for our gala event

Made the events so much easier for us!

Pros

I love that it made check in alphabetically and easy! You could also add a picture of the guest as well to help for verification! It made design the table layout much easier as well!

Cons

Sometimes on a mobile device it was difficult to zoom in and out on the table seating's, which made it difficult if you were trying to help a guest in the moment. It added some time on.

Thank you for the kind review. We'll pass the feedback on to our design team to consider bigger font sizes and zooming options.

CareerMD Review

We use Zkipster for registering and checking in guests at all of our events, and have had a great experience. We host about 130 events per year, so we heavily rely on the app functioning properly every single time. Any issue we have ever encountered has been resolved extremely quickly, and all of the customer support team members are very accommodating, friendly, and easy to work with. I'd highly recommend this software!

zkipster saved my life

zkipster is the only thing I work with from checking in VIPs at fashion dinners to collecting the names of 2500 kids going to an all day party... anyone using a paper list is bonkers and zkipster is the anti-crazy pill they need.

Cons

Fantastic app for guest list check-in!

We love working with Zkipster for all of our events. It makes the check in process smooth and easy. I especially love the fact that the app syncs in real time across all devices.

Cons

One of those products you didn't even know existed but now love it

Overall, would definitely recommend for large and professional events as it will make your life much easier.

Pros

I love zkipster as the event management software of choice for event professionals worldwide

Cons

It's not necessarily a con argument, but it took me a while to learn the software.