FixMe.IT Reviews

4.74/5 (274 reviews)

Jeff Ensminger

Our money-maker for tech support

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Overall, we've been VERY happy with FixMe. It's out top tool in solving our clients' tech problems.For my tech support business serving clients in eight states and Mexico, we've been using FixMe for about four years. It has proven to be reliable and more than adequate for our needs. Over those four years, I can recall only twice that the service was unavailable, but in both instances, the service resumed within seconds. I especially like how quickly it opens and connects us to our clients' workstations and servers. Our customers are able to easily get us connected. Even our senior citizen clients have found it easy to get us connected using FixMe.

Keith Fryatt

Software works great and it is easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Remote login from my home or anywhere I bring my laptop. It is a fantastic value for the money.I like the ease of the client being able to go to fixme.it and initiating the remote session. The value for the features is incredible compared to other remote clients. Over the years it has really exceeded my expectations in terms of features and how it works. The latest updates in the last few years supporting multiple monitors has been nice as well as cropping the video to fit the guest screen. I do wish it was a bit easier to make customer notes on a client without having to be connected to them. I really think this program is very powerful for my business and I have over 50 unattended clients. I love the fact that I can troubleshoot system in the comfort of my office. Heck I can even wear my pajamas during the process!! haha

Anonymous

FixMe.IT is very easy to use and is extremely reliable.

Reviewed 2018-01-24

I find that end users have a very easy time navigating the interface when walking them through connecting to their workstation using the FixMe.IT website. Setting up unattended access is a breeze. The layout of the drop down menu when connected to workstations is very simple and intuitive. It has many useful features including Scaling, which is definitely needed when working off high resolution screens like my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Being able to pan across multiple screens on a workstation or just locking into one specific screen is a very nice feature as well. I definitely use the screen recording function when doing demos along with the laser pointer and marking pen. Saving the recording and sending it to users is always appreciated. Being able to transfer files between my workstation and end users workstation is a must and works great. My favorite feature that was recently added to FixMe.IT is being able to work on multiple computers at once. I have a 3 monitor setup in my office and I can be doing multiple tasks remotely for one or many clients at once. The fee for this service is very reasonable.

Sheldon King

This is an invaluable tool for us, many times eliminating the need for an on site visit!

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Saves time, trips and the number of employees we need to support our clients quickly.We have used this product for years and we couldn't give the level of support we do without it. It allows us to take care of most of our clients issues without leaving our office and lets us work on a number of different clients at the same time. It actually does allow us to be multiple places at once. Without FixMeIt we would need to hire more people to provide the same level of service. A fantastic product, great support and they are always open to hearing ways to enhance or improve the product. Then throw in the great pricing and there is nothing like it!

James Pence

I have been using FixMe.IT for years with very reliable success.

Reviewed 2017-07-01

Already stated earlier in the review.>It is very easy for the customer to get connected >Managing multiple computers is a great feature >Transferring files is a piece of cake >Reboot and reconnect helps my support sessions go fast with less pain for the customer >You can't beat the cost >Unattended access is very easy to setup and initiate when appropriate I have used this product for years with amazing reliability and very little need for technical support. The billing is very accurate and you just can't beat the price. I do a monthly subscription because that is what my company prefers. With a yearly I could save more. I work with other companies when their support is required and use their remote access software. After seeing many that are on the market, FixMe.IT is by far the best one I've seen. This product makes my job possible whether I'm working from my home office or I'm on the road. A cafe hot spot or hotel internet is all I need to take care of my customers.

Mark Fredericks

Easy to Connect with Customers

Reviewed 2017-03-30

We have tried many products for demoing and supporting our accounting software but found Fixme.it the easiest in respect to the following. The system was improved where when a customer connects with different browsers, it's very easy for them to start the application. We use it for demo's and support. For support, we have a link to load it, for demo's they easily type fixme.it. So we usually connect with anyone in less than a minute. In addition, we do not seem to run into any security issues as we did with other programs. Copying files back and forth a breeze, and since we can connect with up to 10 computers at once, remote network installations are no problem. Only thing we needed was to be able to record voice and video for training purposes. But this would require connecting the call via the web and it defeats the purpose of speed and ease of connection. This was resolved by using a special wireless headset that connects to the phone and computer. Excellent product, good support, good price and would highly recommend it.Please read comments. All positive.

Anonymous

I have been using FixMe.IT for several years and it works excellent for remote support scenarios

Reviewed 2018-01-24

Makes my life easier to fix things for clients instead of trying to walk them through or have them describe error messages.Ease of use and the ability to setup unattended access clients. The ability for it to run as a service so that users do not need to be logged in for unattended access to work and you can easily switch between windows users on a machine without having to reconnect.

R. Curtis McBroom

Best Remote Access Software Available

Reviewed 2018-11-21

I use this application daily to provide help desk and server support to many customers. The price is great and the features are fantastic. The is by far the easiest remote access software I have ever used. As an IT manager, this software has saves me $1000s every month. With just a few clicks I can access customer's computers and correct problems while never leaving my office. My customers love this process. I can store computers for anytime access so I can manage many servers and computers 24/7 without requiring brick and mortar access.

Christopher Deal

Great and easy to use Remote Software

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Being able to remotely manage clients on a day to day basis.- Easy to setup and use. Direct client to site and grab 6 digit code and go. - Unattended client is great for remote access. Just install and system is auto-added to your list - File transfers are as easy as drag and drop and then accept on client side. Can work in the background while files transfer. - Management screen makes it easy to chat with clients and see groups of clients together and their current status - Seeing whether the PC is in use makes interruption a lot less frequent. - Recently fixed issue with controlling multiple clients. (before had to back out and then go back to your list to open a session (was limited to only 1 active session) - Very cost effective versus other solutions.

Larry Kessler

Works well at a price that fits my business.

Reviewed 2018-03-19

Fairly simple with most of the useful features anyone could want in a product like this. Lacks a couple of features the competition has, but those aren't critical.

Paul Atton

We just use it. It just works very well.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Quick and easy support for all our Windows clients.The recent multiple connections feature is fantastic. We like the way it is continually progressing.

Jon Cohen

My experience has been fantastic. I can put it on my home machine and work machine. I

Reviewed 2017-12-19

I can control my customers much better when they need help.I like that I can Sort the unattended Machine by Customer. I also like that it does not use a browser to connect to the customer

Ryan Lucas

Fast and Reliable

Reviewed 2018-05-19

I'm a small business offering managed services (MSP) to my clients. Remote Monitoring solutions usually include some form of remote access but it's no comparison to FixMe. By keeping them separate I don't have to be concerned about setting up access all over again if I switch RMM solutions in the future. For my residential clients I can use FixMe in conjunction with apps such as CCleaner Cloud to connect and then patch applications. FixMe is the framework in which I build my business.

Zachery Berkey

Quick and easy to use. Nice GUI for grouping and monitoring.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

- I enjoy how easy it is to see my connected computers and their online status, being able to name them, group them or remove them from a group. - The spreadsheet totals for connection times is very useful for showing clients the work/time put into maintenance or troubleshooting on their devices. - It is nice that the program is not reliant on a browser. lightweight. - Very quick, patient, efficient, and friendly with customer service.

Craig Swan

Reviewed 2018-08-21

I like that the program does not need to be installed on the customers computer. It connects fast and allows for support

Ryan Schussler

Satisfied overall

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Ease of use and it's features for supporting multiple displays. Addition of ability to control more than one computer at a time was a great update.

Bob Ginn

reliable, fast, easy for me and my customers to use

Reviewed 2018-06-29

The service's reliability is very good- near 85 percent of connections without any loss of connectivity during sessions.

Bruce Crosby

I have been very pleased with the my overall experience. Product works well.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

I do not have to leave my office to service my multi-national customer base.Ability to connect to multiple computers at the same time, is a very useful. As an I.T. professional, I routinely connect to many computers at once, when deploying many computers at once. Or when stopping a virus attack, I can quickly get to all computers on any network I need to.

Rich Herbert

Great value for the money but lacks a very helpful feature

Reviewed 2018-06-14

For the most part, the software works very well. I have been able to connect to nearly all of my client computers. I do like the ability to have a person for to fixme.it and start a support session for a "one off" support call.

Leonard Trigg

Excellent Remote Management

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Great tool for managing dozens of client computers

Justin Bongard

Fantastic value when you have far more computers than people to remote into

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Remoting into any Windows PC either via a very convenient pin or unattended access.Fantastic price compare to competitors It has all of the features you can expect at the price point. It is a very solid program. I have never had an issue with it. It always works. Support is good and responsive.

Scott Friend

Fast, Easy Connections at an Affordable Rate

Reviewed 2017-09-26

Fast and easy remote connections to clients needing help along with unattended access clients that need ongoing or after hours support.Simple, Quick and Easy connections to remote clients needing help. With other software the installation of a remote support utility takes too long, and IMO, shouldn't be installed at all. We need to connect, do our work, and disconnect without having to deal with install issues on top of the problems we are connecting in to fix. TechInLine lets me do just that with a run-only version of the connection utility, while still offering expanded options including an unattended access client.

Fraser Simpson

This is a great alternative to LogMeIn, Teamviewer and other such tools.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Cost effective and fast remote control for unattended and one off connections........exactly what you need.Simple and reliable as well as being great value for money. Slowly but surely features are being added such as the recent update to allow multiple remote control screens at once (previously you could have multiple connections, but only remote control one at a time)

Anonymous

Best remote desktop software I have used to date.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Easy to set up unattended access Useful UI on remote host as well as master computer. Super fast connection speed over LAN and even over the net.

tamer Shalaby

Good Tool for Good Price

Reviewed 2018-04-12

price and its good tool for IT supportPrice of course, easy to use, if you login to a domain environment it will prompt for domain admin credentials, some other application doesn't, it will keep session available when you switch user name or logout. love the last update multiple session at the same time. I totally recommend this application