All categories

Enrollsy Reviews

Hilary V.

anne P.

Read the full review
Our experience with Enrollsy has been wonderful. I would highly recommend this product to other childcare centers.

Karissa D.

Read the full review

Cons

Now we just send the parent an email and they apply and pay through Enrollsy. No more having to make copies of application packets and worrying that a new parent won’t pay before starting.

Serena E.

Read the full review
But our website was so incredibly inefficient that I didn't see how we could do it without redoing our website which was in desperate need of a redo.

Cheryl K.

Read the full review
I've only noticed small things that have been inconvenient while I was learning the software. I think it's just getting past the learning curve associated with any software.

Joshua G.

5.0

Clean, Convenient, and Customizable!

Pros

Enrollsy is clean and simple while still providing you all the features you'd need for enrollment. I love that we can handle everything from the student applications to payments through Enrollsy. It's so much better than trying to organize the information and payments yourself in spreadsheets! The customer support at Enrollsy has also been super helpful in allowing us customize our application and student portal to meet our specific needs since we are not a traditional school.

Cons

Hey Josh, thank you for your kind words. We are happy Enrollsy is making your day-to-day easier. If there is anything specific we can do to improve the ease of use, please let us know. We are constantly trying to improve that and other aspects of the platform. Keep rockin' and enrollin'! The Enrollsy Team

Great for Preschools!

We are just starting our second year using Enrollsy for tracking student enrollment. Enrollment has never been easier! Parents are happy with the ease of it as well.

Pros

One of the things I appreciate most about Enrollsy is that I didn't have to buy a bunch of modules I don't need. Most childcare software programs are overkill for a program of our size (typically 180 students). Enrollsy is easy for parents to use when they register their child. They can go in and update information easily, too. They can track what payments they've made, which is helpful, too....

Cons

I don't know that there is much I dislike; if we have suggestions, they are very open to hearing them and making changes when they can.

Thanks for your kind words, Kimberly. We love working with you all!

Common Ground on the Hill

Pros

We are a small nonprofit business that has a complex set of needs. Our expectations regarding the systems ability to meet our needs were high. Yet Enrollsy exceeded our expectations. How did they do this? Quite simply they listened to what we needed. They researched what we do so they could better assist us during implementation. The implementation process was managed well and the system had all of the working features we desired. We were able to easily use the system to manage all facets of our participant registration and integrate them with our existing applications and business processes.

Cons

This review is during our first year with Enrollsy. We expressed the desire to have more robust reporting features and based upon our experiences so far, we have confidence that they will be able to add this to our next programming season.

Hey Matt, thank you so much for your kind words. We truly enjoy working with Common Ground on the Hill. You and your team deserve as nice of a review as you gave us. You make it easy for us to help you and that makes all the difference! Thanks again! The Enrollsy Team

Support is over and above

Problem solving any little thing, was so easy, I love how the guys at Enrollsy are there to make sure your business is set up for success. Really , the hours they spend with me, on my small business was over and above, and I am so thankful for that , and the kind and generous attitude really made my experience with Enrollsy positive . I have complete confidence in the system they have set up for my Company.

Pros

After I began looking into finding a registration forum on line, I remembered Enrollsy send me an email. The timing was perfect not only because of COVID, the way our clients needed to pay us for our monthly fees was getting complicated . With Ensolly , the program has made it so easy for my clients to pay and even have access to their own account. Their were options I could give me clients as well. The support I had to personalise Enrollsy was not like I had expected. I couldn't believe the amazing help and kindness offered. At anytime I could ask a question and it was answered almost right away. The training they give you to work on the site, is thorough , and I am so glad I found this company. I will be with them for many years!

Cons

Nothing I could say right now. It covers all I need to run my company registration process perfectly

Thank you for your kind words, Leslie. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Enrollsy is Exceptional!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic right from the beginning. We met with several software companies that didn't understand our diverse needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "got it", and what his software didn't currently provide he was able to work with us to incorporate it into his platform. A registration process that used to take weeks was accomplished in TWO HOURS! The time and money we have saved is astonishing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always available with questions and are incredibly professional.

Pros

Our childcare programs involve over a thousand families combined. We have been searching for years for a software program that will allow us to handle all aspects of registration, scheduling, and billing in one place. Enrollsy rose to the challenge! Our scheduling needs are diverse and it has been challenging to find software to accommodate our needs. Enrollsy allows us to create any schedule we need and set parameters for those schedules during the online registration process. We love the instructor portal and parent kiosk for signing children in and out electronically. We have moved into the 21st century, no more paper!!!

Cons

The set up process for online registration was a bit cumbersome and not as straightforward as I would have liked. But, we received ample support during the set up process and the end product was fantastic. We would like to see more information available to teachers in the instructor portal. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has listened to our needs and suggestions and is working with us to incorporate the change.

Hey Kristine, Thank you for your review and kind words. If you have any specific suggestions for how we could improve the process for setting up online registration/enrollment, please let us know. It's a real challenge to build software that supports a variety of use-cases without becoming too complex. We're very happy to hear that the end product has provided such a positive experience. It was...

Excellent software that transformed my job

Enrollsy has completely transformed our registration process. It went from "absolute nightmare" to "easily manageable." The first day I opened registration, I watched my computer receive completed registrations while I just sat back and marveled. I also received all the information I needed from each student (rather than having to keep sending back emails asking for missing details). Several parents...

Pros

We run an art school of about 150 students. My main role is scheduling/ invoicing. In the past, annual registration was a nightmare as I tried to do it manually through numerous emails to each parent. Enrollsy has changed that completely. Their customer service is truly unmatched - in fact, unmatched to any other business I've ever worked with. They took time to find out specifically what our needs...

Cons

At the moment, I'm using an outdated accounting software to handle our accounts, and this creates some needless busy-work. However, I hope soon to switch to QuickBooks, and then Enrollsy will streamline well with that software. Sometimes running Enrollsy seems to slow down my laptop, but I haven't had any real issues with this. Usually it's just seen in some slight lag time pulling up info. As with...

Thank you for your kind words, Elizabeth! We love what Fizer Fine Art is and stands for, so it's our pleasure serving you. We hope Enrollsy continues to provide you with value as we keep developing and improving new and existing features. Thanks again!

I highly, highly recommend this company!

I am a very skeptical person. If it's not broke don't fix it - is my motto. When I saw the Enrollsy demo, I realized that we were missing out on some important features that could benefit my business. Being able to streamline and make day to day tasks more simple. But our website was so incredibly inefficient that I didn't see how we could do it without redoing our website which was in desperate need...

Pros

Enrollsy collects important information about our clients, collects the funds, and deposits them directly to my bank account. It is customizable to anyone's needs and I am very particular about certain details. That was not a problem. In fact, through the entire process of setup, I don't remember ever hearing a "no we can't do that." Instead there always was a solution to our particular needs.

Cons

There is a learning curve but I have a great staff and they pick up super quick. There are features that I have yet to benefit from and I just need to make time to review. That said, the customer support is always available to hold your hand and happy to explain.

Cheryl! Thank you so much for this review. Working with you was a ton of work but even more fun. We did something spectacular in about 10 days, which says as much about you as it does us. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to support your business!

Best customized program to automate your enrollment and accounts!

I was managing our billing and payments using a convoluted combination of spreadsheets, QuickBooks, and our credit card processing payment gateway. It was too complicated and time-consuming. Our enrollment process was also a nightmare! Just enrolling 18 children at one time included multiple spreadsheets. Parents applied using hard-copy application packets or a software program that sometimes didn’t...

Pros

I liked that Enrollsy automated billing accounts and payment reminders to parents so that I have less to do! Putting payment into the hands of parents has meant fewer parents coming to me to make payments. The ease of enrollment for new parents has been a blessing as well. Just getting an email and sending the link is all there is to enrollment now!

Cons

It did take a lot of tweaking for our complicated payment systems, but Enrollsy did make it so much easier to deal with payments. We even tweaked our own processes to make it even easier for us and for the parents.

Serena, thank you for the kind words and we are so happy that your day-to-day is better with Enrollsy! Software is never complete or perfect, but we are working every day in that pursuit. It's great customers like you who provide feedback and give us a chance to support you and build a product that meets the needs and exceeds the expectations in the marketplace.

Computer Bryte Kids

Couldn’t be better!!! Everyone I have worked with has been extremely professional and helpful and they don’t quit until they have it right. I feel like I’m working with a group of friends who really care about me and my business. One of the BEST companies I have ever worked with!

Pros

Simplicity - very easy to learn and begin using.

Cons

Lacking some things that I would Like to have available, however they are always working on making the software more personalized for my business.

Hey Kathy! Thank you for your review. Please keep sharing those things that would make your day-to-day running your business easier and we will get them built for you as soon as we can.

Excellent Product!

We have always done registration "in person" and with pen & paper, which created a lot of work for both the parents and our staff. Between preschool and school age care, our programs include well over 1100 students. With Enrollsy, the online registration process for both parents and staff has been seamless. It's amazing how much time this has saved us!

Pros

Ease of use is paramount to our program, and Enrollsy exceeds our expectations. We love the "chat" feature where we are able to ask for help with an issue or have a question that needs to be addressed quickly. Enrollsy staff was on it within minutes! It's great peace of mind to know that help is there when you need it. I have to say, we have been extreemly happy and can't believe we didn't make the move to Enrollsy sooner!

Cons

So far we have very few issues with the software, and when a problem did arise, the staff at Enrollsy was right there with a solution. The developers have been willing to listen to our needs make adjustments to the program to help make our enrollment process seamless. I can't say anything but great things!!

Hey Bonnie! Thanks for your review. We love working with you and are very thankful for your suggestions and feedback. Keep it coming and we will keep working hard to ensure our product continues to offer the features and benefits to support you and others in your industry. Thanks again!

It has freed up so much of my time!

I not only applaud the product but the people who work there. Excellent customer service and helpful. They took the time to teach with patience and thoroughness the use of their software. They followed up quickly when I had questions and resolved any issues immediately. I now have more time to focus on the more creative elements of my job rather than spending so much time on tedious administrative work. My customers have remarked on the efficiency of registration, payment and notifications regarding their purchases. I highly recommend Enrollys!

Pros

It has freed up so much of my time! Organizes information into straightforward, helpful, useful categories. Uncomplicated to learn and navigate. Easily accessible from computer or phone. Does not overwhelm my inbox with excessive notifications. If I have questions the Chat button is nearby and response time is quick.

Cons

So far none. When I had confusion it got cleared up with a simple chat.

Hey Anne, Thank you for your review! We're delighted you are saving time and able to spend more time working ON your business and less time working IN your business. That's a win for us both! If you need anything at all, you know how to reach us. Thanks, The Enrollsy Team

I love the support I get with Enrollsy

We are able to enroll students and quickly place them in classrooms. Take payments and run credit cards very efficiently. Our school is very organized and runs smoothly thanks to Enrollsy.

Pros

Enrollsy provided me with the support I needed when we were brand new to the program, and I didn't have to wait long. They responded right away and it was extremely helpful. They also provided many training videos and emails to talk us through any issues we were having as we got up and running with the program.

Cons

The enrollment and transaction posting has some steps that you repeat every time and it would be helpful to have a default option on those.

Thank you for the feedback! Please let us know if you have specific ideas for speeding up the enrollment and payment posting process from the Director perspective so we can keep you rockin and enrollin!

"All-in-one" Stop Shop! You name it, they've got it!

Pros

Enrollsy is the epitome of "all-in-one"! You have everything you need all in one place. Enrolling my preschool students this year was a dream. So easy and everything was done for me. It is easy to set up and whenever you run across something you need help with their team is quick to respond and ease any burden for you. Their customer service is superb and I am so grateful for this software in my life to make running my preschool much easier.

Cons

I would love to see an ability to print all your students receipts for one month with approximately 8-10 receipts per page! That would be quite the upgrade! Thanks Enrollsy!

Hey Hilary! Thanks for your review. It means a lot to us to know that we are hitting the mark with our customers. Thanks as well for the feedback on printing receipts. Let us put our heads together and see what we can come up with. Thanks, The Enrollsy Team

I love EVERYTHING about this software!

We spent over 4yrs looking for a suitable software to manage our Kids Fitness & Childcare Facility. Our overall experience has been awesome! The Enrollsy team is amazing. They are always available to answer questions, either via email or chat.

Pros

Very user friendly for staff and parents

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything. If i had to think of something, I would say that it offers way too many features.

Monica, thank you for the kind words. We'll try to keep adding to the list of "way too many features" ;) in Enrollsy. Keep rockin' and enrollin'!

New Customer and So Far It's Great!

We have just started using the program but parents have already come to me to say that the online enrollment is much easier and very convenient.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the service is impeccable. Any customization I have needed has been quickly enacted without any problem. It is very easy to contact someone with questions or suggestions.

Cons

I have no complaints about Enrollsy and any suggestions have been quickly reviewed and utilized.

Thank you for the amazing feedback! Our goal is to have reviews like this from all customers new and old in years to come. One of our core values is to build things people want to use, and we can only do that if we hear from you, so thanks for helping us improve the value of our platform!

I would recommend Enrollsy to any preschool or childcare center!

Our experience with Enrollsy has been wonderful. I would highly recommend this product to other childcare centers!

Pros

This software has been easy to navigate, customize, and fits to exactly what our school needs. They have great customer support and are always very responsive to any questions I have. It has made our school much more efficient, improved communication, and parents love it!

Cons

The set up process takes a little time, but it is SO worth it in the end! We are very happy with the Enrollsy Software.

Hey Karissa, thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to have you with us!

Low Stress!

Prior to Enrollsy, our registration and payment system for our Summer Program was all manual, which causes mistakes, delays, and not a good experience for our families. This has elevated the customer experience, the teacher experience, and our financial capabilities. I am super excited to not have to merge any more letters or receipts anymore!!

Pros

I love how customizable the software is. To be able to change the titles/names of sections, wow! Also, the immediacy and response from support and the individual who helped us get it all started [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was outstanding and above and beyond. It made the stress of this change/move, way less than it could have been.

Cons

Sharing classes with each other is altering the amount of weeks we have available (it's doubling the amount). Right now, I haven't had enough time with the software to pick out anything specific.

Enrollsy is worth your consideration

I'm a busy mom. I don't have time to wait in lines with screaming kids in the car and other things going on. If I can do everything I need to do to enroll and pay, I can be a better mom and that's important to me.

Pros

The preschool my child attends finally accepts electronic payments and allows me to enroll online! The enrollment was super easy and when I went to enroll another child, all my information was there, so it took less than a minute to complete. I can do auto pay or pay by logging in. So much better.

Cons

For me, the Enrollsy experience was perfect.

Thank you for your feedback!

Parent review

Great experience! Easy to access.

Pros

Easy to use, love the app feature. Payment reminders are nice feature.

Cons

I have no complaints. Health check feature is helpful.

Thank you for the review, Shannon.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.