Eurekos Logo

Eurekos

The LMS which puts employee & customer education first!

Eurekos Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.52/10

Reviews by rating

Easy to use world-class educational platform with an outstanding ability to listen to educators.

Laren D.

Think Tanks, 11-50 employees

Already great - this platform keeps getting better

Pros

For over a decade I have been an administrator of several platforms we have used for our 'community of practice' work, so I have tried a lot of different platforms before switching over to Eurekos. I noticed right away that our team could work with the Eurekos platform without much assistance or training from me. This was new! It meant less work for me, and more work done by the team. And the course...

Cons

Eurekos is very focussed on functionality, and they really come through on delivering it. The graphic design of the platform is of professional quality, but it is mostly fixed. Giving the platform a unique branded look is allowed within limits, but options are more limited than I as a web designer would prefer.

LH

Lee H.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Online Learning never looked this good!

We shortlisted & demo'd 4 x LMS providers as part of our research into improving our online learning capacity. Eurekos shone though in their level of interest and care towards our business and our learning goals. This put them in pole position to demonstrate how the products vast potential could be adopted to make sure our learning experience could improve year on year. I'm also happy to report that the level of "pre-sale" attention we received continued all the way through the training & onboarding cycle, and continues still today as we try to develop & improve our offering.

Pros

The capability and flexibility seems almost endless. Our ability to wrap up & present learning options to individuals, teams or groups of our staff or customers is very powerful. There is also a very strong commitment to aesthetics and the way learning is presented via Eurekos...more so I would say than the U.S based systems we considered. The system does not take over your brand look or feel but it does more than any other LMS to ensure what is created always looks good....especially so on mobile devices.

Cons

We were a little disappointed to learn that the full Zoom integration is only fully functional with the large Corporate/Enterprise edition of Zoom (which we don't have). I think this is more a decision of Zoom than it is Eurekos though and we do know that other full integrations are available which would not require such a large video conferencing subscription.

YJ

Yashovardhan J.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing learning management system

Overall, I had a great experience with Eurekos. They were very helpful and responsive to any questions I had. The software was easy to use and intuitive. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great online learning platform.

Pros

There were a few things I liked about Eurekos. One was the online learning platform. I liked how it was organized and the variety of courses offered. The other thing I liked was the support from the staff. They were always willing to help and answer any questions I had.

Cons

There is not much that I disliked about Eurekos, but one thing that stands out is that the coursework could be more challenging. I felt that some of the assignments were very basic and did not require much critical thinking.

LP

Laura P.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Good platform with great features

Pros

The possibility of creating H5P elements and specially designed certificates.

Cons

The evaluation options currently available on the successful completion of the course by participants.

VP

Valentina P.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and great support

I would go back to using it any day, very straightforward and easy to use. The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was exceptional.

Pros

It is a very straightforward product I would recommend it if most of your training is video-based. Although you also have an opportunity to create a personalised learning experience with a clear path. The platform is modular which makes it very easy to create learning modules. Overall great quality for a moderate price.

Cons

In the end we are not going to continue using Eurekos because of the lack of social component. There are forums but we were looking for integrations with instant messaging, topic-based forums with posted content by moderators.

KB

Karen B.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Far the best LMS, we ever encountered!

In general, we find Eurekos really user friendly, compared to other LMS, we used to work with. Furthermore, we are very satisfied with the customer's service and support. Everybody from the Eurekos Team has been extremely friendly and helpful so far, and we always get a quick response.

Pros

We are very happy about the fact, that we can drag the units in the course structure and the content boxes in the units. We also think that the design looks professional and inviting.

Cons

We have a big, big wish! We use the archives a lot, and we really miss classifying our videos in folders (we also do screencasts for our students after each lesson). In other words: If there was a 'create folder'-option in videos, it would be absolutely awesome!

Karin E.

Eurekos is really easy to use! I am creative again!

I can set up my own online courses when ever I want. I can be creative and make great courses. It is just so easy to do and it makes my work playfull.

Pros

I really like the user interface. It is very easy to structure a course with the course builder as an interactive mind map. You can easily work with templates, if you want the single pages to look alike. Once the course is set up, it is also easy to put in different kinds of content from many sources. And the H5P-elements works so fine! I have a background as a teacher and I have worked several years...

Cons

What I like least is very few things. One is that I miss a global content box - a way to update something on every page in one operation. Another is that the web conference is not a webinar tool. It is perfect for group discussions, but you can't operate like on webinars.

frank mitchell b.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Eurekos is on point helping me improve student engagement to increase student achievement!

Eurekos eash of use and over the top support allows me create xAPI content and recover the data to prove through various visualizations learning is taking place.

Pros

Eurekos rapid course builder supports some specific features that allow me to visualize and create an overall course structure by which I can add content. Eurekos puts content first by making it easy to produce targetted personalized learner content in the blink of an eye! Eurekos analytics provides the evidence to prove that the most successful learners are the ones that are engaged and active. It allows me to focus in on the data providing me insights into how to improve students achievements.

Cons

That I do not have the time to use all the Eurekos features to help me reach my diverse learners.

frank mitchell b.

51-200 employees

A voice, control, insight to current EdTech toolset and much more...

Pros

The Eurekos platform is designed for educators which allows for a learner-centered design approach when creating content. Its 21st-century EdTech toolset allows a variety of ways to reach, engage, track and continues to have a positive impact on the learner.

Cons

The Eurekos platform capabilities are so comprehensive and easy to use that at times it can be overwhelming deciding the combinations of content and activities to include in a course's design.

Donna Patricia Ann E.

A great experience on every level

Pros

The platform has the key features of a next generation digital learning system. Not only is it easy to produce courses in Eurekos, the experience for learners is interactive, collaborative and social -everything required to engage learners in an online experience. This is our 6th experience with a learning platform and it is by far the best.

Cons

I am an absolute fan of this solution. What I am looking forward to are all the future features that will allow our organisation as a content provider to continue to engage learners and reach more customers globally.

DG

Diana G.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great cooperation partner for learning & development

Overall, we are delighted about the cooperation with Eurekos and with the functions of the learning system. The dialog is always very open and productive. The team is very supportive in regards to any questions that might appear relating to the usage of the platform or questions about processes within the platform. They really take the time to understand individual business needs and use cases. The features are easy to use and to adapt for one's individual business needs.

Pros

One of the key strengths of the software lies in it's usability and it's flexibility. The features are very easy to use and to adapt according to ones business needs. All integrated features have been very well thought through in regards to what a content creator would need, in order to create an innovative and efficient learning environment as well as what a participant would need, in order to have a satisfying and exciting learning journey.

Cons

As we were searching for very specific features from the beginning, we knew that the platform would include all of these features before starting the cooperation. Certain additional requirements that appeared during the implementation process (ex. specific reporting formats needed for our internal systems) were discussed and developed together with Eurekos.

UM

Ulrik M.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Best LMS system in the world

Pros

For more than 10 years I have tried to develop online training/courses. I have tried with at least 7 different LMS systems that all advertised that they had the very best system in the world. But I did not succeed in achieving that goal. Only when I met Eurekos in autumn 2018 and got the opportunity to develop online training in their LMS system. Only 3 months passed from the first thought until I had the first customer on my courses in Eurekos LMS. And it is even with minimal instruction in using Eurekos LMS - and it tells me that their system is just as intuitive as it should be. In addition, they have fantastic support and are a really good partner. I highly recommend using Eurekos LMS

Cons

I have nothing to add as cons. This LMS system is very easy to use.

RM

Robbert M.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

LMS that is easy to use for admins and learners

Pros

Eurekos is very easy to use. Building courses takes time but Eurekos does lots of the heavy lifting. We particularly enjoy the flexibility of the LMS. Whether it's live courses, online courses, asynchronous courses, stand-alone courses, course programs or a combination of all of them, Eurekos is able to handle it.

Cons

In terms of user interface there is still some progress to be made, but the team is working hard and has already deployed significant improvements.

KM

Kev M.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

fantastic product

Pros

The support we received before developing our learning schedules and after implementing them was absolutely fantastic. This coupled with the multitude of options regarding course creation and the use of single courses being updated from one page has made me love this software option.

Cons

It took a while to get my head around the various features within the software and to understand the purpose of each element. Initially it felt somewhat confusing.

Romain G.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Great overall experience

Pros

Interface very modern, a lot of customization possibilities, and easy to manage daily for administrators. And the support is excellent. Very good streaming quality of videos. Great variety of tools to enrich the pages and offer a pleasant experience to the users.

Cons

The reporting tools have room for improvement. Like in most softwares small bugs can occur, but the support team is extremely fast in reacting and handling them.

JM

Johann M.

Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 employees

Never saw such a good approach to build an easy to use LMS with focus on future learning scenarios.

we can support our end customers with knowledge in a modern and entertaining way.

Pros

Its always has the user-focus and never forgets the principle of "keep it simple and easy". Between all the heavyweight LMSystems, it's a hidden gem.

Cons

There is room for improvement on mobile UX and tagging of relational content. But these are just tiny spots.

CL

Christian L.

Biotechnology, 501-1,000 employees

Pros

We have a set up with many instructors and the ease of use with Eurekos provides the a tool for our experts to quickly create courses for internal and external use.

Cons

To customize functionality that is not default is sometimes time consuming and comes with a extra cost.

DF

Dominik F.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

An overall good service

Pros

Provides many features out-of-the-box and can be used without much computer or programing knowledge. The API allows to enhance individual changes if so required.

Cons

The right-management uses an odd system, where it is not possible to combine different rights into one account. You will need to plan with clear task limits in mind. A manager for example will not be able to create trainings, even though your organization might combine those responsibilities in one person.

AK

Anouschka K.

Comprehensive platform with an easy approach to creating and maintaining trainings

Pros

Eurekos understands the needs of an organization which has to create trainings and make these trainings available to the users. The sharing, copying and cloning are the features I like best. This adds a new dimension on to a learning platform.

Cons

As I have not used it that long, I still cannot say what I would like to have improved. If there is anything coming up, I know that Eurekos has an open ear for that

Peter A.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Very easy LMS

We are very pleased to work with Eurekos - it is so intuitive.

Pros

It is very easy to get started. Anyone can learn to make courses.

Cons

Because it is so easy there is a possibility that people who have no knowledge of learning make teaching materials with low learning impact.

Thomas L.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Eurekos LMS is top

Easy support, nice people

Pros

Nice user interface, structered course setup

Cons

must get use to picture archive, can't split videos into folders but that is fixed at next upgrade

CB

Caspar B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Love the interactive tools

Pros

I was most impressed with the course authoring tools. We needed something that could create interactive content within the platform, for which this is great.

Cons

I sometimes get lost when navigating around the platform, but everything is there once I search. I don't use the platform more than a couple of times a month currently, so I assume navigation will be easier when I am using it consistently.

Craig M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easy to use LMS

After only one hour online training session I was able to jump right in and start building and editing courses. The system is extremely intuitive and makes loading courses, pictures and videos very easy and straightforward.

Pros

This software is packed full of easy to learn and use features and widgets with very easy publishing and review techniques.

Cons

Like all editing platforms it has its little quirks but once you know what they are its easier to use than other editing platforms I have worked with.

KA

Khaola A.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Very satisfied and looking forward for the future

Pros

it is very user friendly and includes many features that are easily accessible by course developer and later on by users.

Cons

The enrolment feature. It isn't very straight forward.