Eurekos Reviews

5.0/5 (7 reviews)

Laren Droll

Already great - this platform keeps getting better

Reviewed 2018-05-30

For over a decade I have been an administrator of several platforms we have used for our 'community of practice' work, so I have tried a lot of different platforms before switching over to Eurekos. I noticed right away that our team could work with the Eurekos platform without much assistance or training from me. This was new! It meant less work for me, and more work done by the team. And the course creators were having fun doing the work. In the past I would have had to layout much of the content myself and use a lot of CSS to make everything look nice. This platform keeps things simple so the layouts pretty much take care of themselves and look decent out of the box. You don't have to be a web designer to create a decent looking page. The course creation interface is both powerful and easy to use. Every kind of content is modular and can be dragged and dropped to any location in the layout. And there are various layout options to choose from. Creating an organized course structure is a snap, and it is flexible enough to easily alter as needed. Behind the scenes, the platform allows for granular user permissions control so important to our work. In the span of a year many features have been improved and substantive new features added. Users can now enroll themselves into the platform and choose activities to participate in. That is a great time saver for user administrators like myself. I could go on....

Karin Eckersberg

Eurekos is really easy to use! I am creative again!

Reviewed 2018-06-07

I can set up my own online courses when ever I want. I can be creative and make great courses. It is just so easy to do and it makes my work playfull.I really like the user interface. It is very easy to structure a course with the course builder as an interactive mind map. You can easily work with templates, if you want the single pages to look alike. Once the course is set up, it is also easy to put in different kinds of content from many sources. And the H5P-elements works so fine! I have a background as a teacher and I have worked several years in the publishing industry developing teaching materials. In both professions - and when it comes to online learning - I feel that I can be very creative. When you run the courses, it is clear, that you have a very modern LMS. Social learning works so well with many possibilities of interaction and communication student/student and teacher/student both in the open and private. The web conference works so fine and gives me a good way of talking to the students in small groups. And I can follow the students progression of course.

frank mitchell baiada

Easy to use world-class educational platform with an outstanding ability to listen to educators.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

A voice, control, insight to current EdTech toolset and much more...The Eurekos platform is designed for educators which allows for a learner-centered design approach when creating content. Its 21st-century EdTech toolset allows a variety of ways to reach, engage, track and continues to have a positive impact on the learner.

Donna Patricia Ann Eiby

A great experience on every level

Reviewed 2018-06-13

The platform has the key features of a next generation digital learning system. Not only is it easy to produce courses in Eurekos, the experience for learners is interactive, collaborative and social -everything required to engage learners in an online experience. This is our 6th experience with a learning platform and it is by far the best.

Romain Gaillard

Great overall experience

Reviewed 2018-05-31

Interface very modern, a lot of customization possibilities, and easy to manage daily for administrators. And the support is excellent. Very good streaming quality of videos. Great variety of tools to enrich the pages and offer a pleasant experience to the users.

Johann Meyer

Never saw such a good approach to build an easy to use LMS with focus on future learning scenarios.

Reviewed 2018-06-08

we can support our end customers with knowledge in a modern and entertaining way. Its always has the user-focus and never forgets the principle of "keep it simple and easy". Between all the heavyweight LMSystems, it's a hidden gem.

Anouschka Koskue

Comprehensive platform with an easy approach to creating and maintaining trainings

Reviewed 2018-05-30

Eurekos understands the needs of an organization which has to create trainings and make these trainings available to the users. The sharing, copying and cloning are the features I like best. This adds a new dimension on to a learning platform.