All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Prime Child Care Reviews

Very and easy and efficient product.

Prime childcare absolutely does exactly what it says it does. Everything in a simple easy point and click. It will streamline your back office and handles all aspects of a child care facility it’s entirely web-based product. There no need for expensive equipment costs and it Compatible with both Mac and windows devices. They are always there for you if have any questions. . There knowledgeable support staff and excellent customer service has been very reliable. I would highly recommend this product for any size child care facility.

Pros

Super easy and the ability to control every aspect of the platform from anywhere. This is why a Web base software makes running larger child care much easier.

Cons

There absolutely no down side. Minimum start up costs. Make your our operation run super smooth with both parents and the administrators add the easy of use of the day to day operations.

Best Value

Pros

The software is easy to use and it is web based. You can work from anywhere, Responsive and knowledgeable support staff. The parent portal is very popular with parents. You can keep track of everything, you can even scan in certifications and immunization records.

Cons

There is not enough customization options. The software does everything you need but I would the ability to tweek more things like the invoices. This is a minor complaint. I would also like ti be able to change the color scheme of things.

Review of the Prime System

We love the service.

Pros

I like being able to see all files and inputting payment.

Cons

Sometimes that payment go away and we have to look for them in invoices.

Thank you, Nicole, for being a valued subscriber for over two years!

Prime Child Care: Help Your Business Automate & Grow

PCC is a really awesome all in one product that allows you to do everything for your childcare needs. Getting setup is intensive but worth it in it the end. You want to do the work to get the results and be able to focus on tending to the other needs of your business when running. It is super organized and the development team is very helpful in getting your requests in and completed. I believe this is this best decision for Greener Little Seeds, LLC. As we grow we've done the work to get setup and literally copy and paste. It's a great investment and we look forward to our parents testing it out once we open. I'm sure it will streamline and simplify the enrollment, payment and communication process. Thanks PCC

Great experience!

The customer service has been wonderful!

Pros

I love being able to have all of our registration process online. It’s great having our files digitized! We are using the different features in phases. I look forward to using the other features of this program.

Cons

Some of the file views are not very adjustable.

Thank you Melissa!

Two thumbs up!

I just have to say that this company has given me excellent customer support and have really reliable service. It is not only easy to use and the quality of their service is great but also the customer care that they provide is extremely excellent because all the information that I need is given to me in a clear and understandable manner. Thank you for the great service you provide.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.