ExpenseIn Reviews

4.33/5 (9 reviews)

Paul Anson

Aprais September 2016

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Easy to bring on board for our 10 users. Excellent support from Customer Services in helping us deal with part time users and initial currency work. Features still weak around non base currency claims, esp dealing with fact that exchange rates change through out an international trip and claims may have different rates based on this and / or the rate obtained when changing money.

Steve Armstrong

Review - FFF

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Great product. Has been very beneficial. Would be great to get the option to have reoccurring expenses (such as the expensein costs) and the ability to calculate fuel costs based on postcode to postcode calcs. Would be even better if we could pay through the portal instead of going through the bank.

Lauren Brown

Excellent, easy-to-use app!

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Our company decided to give ExpenseIn a try and even before the 30 day trial was over we knew it was right for us! The app is very user-friendly and can be customised to your needs... you create your own categories/fields for users to complete. Our monthly credit card recons now only take a fraction of the time! Customer service like this is something we have yet to experience elsewhere... super effecient and fast! Very happy customer :-)

Anonymous

Really helps track down expenses

Reviewed 2018-12-28

It was helpful for me to submit expenses to my employer.

Paul Storer-Martin

Great expense management system

Reviewed 2016-09-05

The mobile app makes it easy to store and upload my expenses on the go. A much more efficient way for me to sort my expenses when I travel with work. I don't like fiddly pieces of software and found this one to be very straightforward.

Nick Venter

General Manager

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Very flexible and easy to use. It does exactly what I need for our company. I would appreciate some more BI Graphs for expenses like donut charts, stacked charts and more options to represent expenditure.

Rebecca Morgan Edwards

Very intuitive software

Reviewed 2016-09-07

We use this software for the board of Governors and teachers at our preschool school. We were surprised at how quick it took to implement this software into our school. Both the governors and teachers got to grips with the software really quickly.

Rob Dennis

Excellent customer service!

Reviewed 2016-09-05

Had a few questions when I was setting up my account. Spoke to the customer support team and they were very helpful. Took me through setting up my account step by step. Whenever we have had any problems they have always been very efficient when helping us out.

Anonymous

Decent product, I like Nexonia better

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-14

It works for logging your expenses and then getting reimbursed. That's about it though.