VersAccounts Reviews

4.74/5 (19 reviews)

Nduka Udeh

An EXCELLENT product loaded with functionalities that can fit both local or global companies.

Reviewed 2017-12-10

Global view for our local and global branches. It is simply the only low cost replacement for SAP, once your company outgrows quickbooks or other similar software. Not everything should be fixed for all users but should be customized to meet ones needs. That's the best benefit l get from Versaccounts.

Albert Rooks

Affordable and scaleable ERP that got me out of the "add-on AP integration" with Quickbooks trap.

Reviewed 2016-10-16

My business started small. One of the biggest difficulties I've had is understanding how important it is to get the right accounting software in place - first. I thought because I was small volume, I should pick simple, low cost solutions. I started with Quickbooks online, then went to desktop, then went to a full QB enterprise, and then added an inventory/CRM application to QBE. I did all of this over 5 years of a growing specialty inventory business. What a waste of time and effort! If I had access to Versaccounts at the start, the right choice would be to build it in at the beginning. I can't say how hard it is to move into an ERP while your in a growth phase. It's a major distraction while your trying to manage growth. The sad thing is that I was spending the same amount of cash on multiple QB files and add on AP's that I now spend on Versaccounts. A growing Canadian export market drove our business into doing business in two countries with two currencies. We had to house this activity into two legal entities and then a holding company. I could never have scaled this up on single entity based software. The big Oracle or Microsoft products were still too expensive. Finding Versaccount saved me from some serious obstacles. What I'm experiencing is a robust ERP that allows me to operate in multi everything from: inventory locations, currencies, entities, sales tax reporting, user levels. All of it cloud based with no server or IT issues. It's really amazing to me that I can run a quarterly income statement for 3 entities in two currencies and countries on my iPAD while traveling anywhere in the world with just my safari browser. The reports all rollup into one segment on one tab, and consolidated into my home currency. Getting current, accurate income and balance sheet information gives me the confidence and ability to guide a quickly growing business. The Versaccounts team worked with my team and helped me migrate an operating multi location, currency, and entity business into Versaccounts in a short 3 months in the middle of the business year. I can tell you - it's no small task and should not be attempted lightly. The fact that we made it through the migration is a testament to how seriously Versacounts is took our business. Now that we are through the change, I'm back to working on helping growing customers and forming new supplier relationships instead of spending my time fixing things on a underpowered accounting system.

Betsy Baldry

VersAccounts Superior Support

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Our experience with the entire Versa team has been completely wonderful. They take the time to learn about our needs and the industry we are in. However, their wheels are always turning to see if another client has the same need and how they can help every customer with a new feature within the program. The team is personable and welcoming each meeting we have. I truly can't say "Thank You" enough to this team for everything they help us do. Cheers VersAccounts Team!

Mary Duke

VersAccounts has provided us with a positive experience with cloud based accounting/ERP.

Reviewed 2017-12-12

VersAccounts is user friendly so training is straight forward with its ease of use. This cloud based access to our accounting and inventory data has proven to be convenient and efficient. The inventory functions allow us to manage our large inventory easily. During the time we have used VersAccounts, the functionality of the product has continued to evolve and improve. The customer service has been good and the price is reasonable.

Olayide Salam

Overall Review of Versaccounts Software

Reviewed 2016-10-14

By using Versaccounts, the company has been able to save so much cost.The data entry time has been greatly reduced through the use of data imports and export features. The business overview capability also allows you to view your receivables and payables without having to open up any spreadsheet.A fantastic remote access feature that allows you to access your data anytime,anywhere! Bank reconciliations has been stress free with a few click of the buttons.The report capability is very easy and simple to understand.In essence we have done our self a whole lot of favor by using Versaccount!

Richard L. Pietz

Cloud based access made easy for small to medium sized companies. Gets the job done!

Reviewed 2017-12-12

easy to use, accessible from anywhere. Excellent customer service and support that listened to our needs and helped to problem solve where needed. Ability to grow with our business is important and not locked into one huge program that is cumbersome.

Anna Maria Accardi

All in One

Reviewed 2016-10-11

We love VersAccounts because it has eliminated the need for multiple accounting systems, many Excel spreadsheets, and a lot of manual processing. Today all our companies operate in one VersAccounts system which provides us with a single integrated view of the overall business at the click of a button. It is always current, and accessible from anywhere, at any time, on any device.

Lyndon Harrell

Great interface and easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Easy navigation from on process to another, have been able to complete most tasks on this software alone.

Thomas Dooley

I have had a very positive experience with this software.

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Very easy to use. I like being able to convert quotes into sales orders with just a click of the mouse.

Mike Canfield

The best next step for growing companies.

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Affordable, flexible, very feature rich. Handles advanced inventory needs such as multiple warehouses, transfers, bar coding, and more. Allows multiple currencies and consolidation of multiple companies. Great integration with other software such as e-commerce or point-of-sale. For years I have looked for software that I could recommend to clients who have outgrown their off-the-shelf software. Versaccounts is the best that I have found.

Anki Spets

Easy to use, very flexible. And the ability to work wherever you are.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Its capable to handle the multi sales channels we use in our small business. Costumer service is GREAT.

David Braun

Versaccounts is great for a growing small businesses

Reviewed 2016-11-10

We are a small, family-owned and operated business. We manufacture our products and sell them to retail stores as well as directly to customers via our e-commerce website. We switched over from QuickBooks Enterprise because we wanted a cloud-based platform with advanced inventory capabilities. Some of the functionalities that appealed to us with Versaccounts include: lotted and barcoded inventory. Lot and serial number traceability from the raw product through to finished product. Accurate final costing of production projects. Integration with our custom e-commerce website. Custom pricing for wholesale accounts. Some areas in which Versaccounts could improve on are more plug and play capabilities with third party apps and the ability to create custom reports. Most integrations with third party apps and the creation of custom reports require a software specialist from Versaccounts to do some custom work for you. Versaccounts strongest point is their customer service. They talk to you as a person and address your specific needs as a business. Overall, Versaccounts offers great functionality at an affordable rate! We don't regret the switch from QuickBooks.

Steve S

All in one solution

Reviewed 2018-08-30

VersAccounts has been fantastic from start to finish. As a growing company we had a need to combine multiple entities into one platform while at the same time making the system user friendly and portable. The VersAccounts team worked with us on a personal level to create customized solutions for our business and its unique challenges. The level of support that we have received could not be matched by any of the larger named ERP systems.

Andrew Schweiz

Its low cost and ease of use makes it easy to recommend

Reviewed 2017-12-11

VersAccounts has a low running cost and it was really easy for me to pick up and learn how to use. Customer support is accessible and helpful.

Brian Ware

Reviewed 2016-10-06

VersAccounts has helped us grow our business in different markets with the ability to bill customers in multiple currencies. It has also allowed us to consolidate all of our International divisions into one system instead of 5.

Victor Sandrin

a great ERP system

Reviewed 2016-10-14

I approached Versa about a year ago to see if their system would meet our needs as a wholesale distribution company. We had some pretty specific needs that were must haves for us, well after sitting down with them, we were able to customize the site to exactly what we needed. Ever since we started with Versa they have been a pleasure to work with. Customer service is top notch with someone available whenever we needed. There were a few functions and work flow items that took a little bit getting used to but after the initial set up and getting used to doing things a little differently it has been even better than we anticipated. The biggest plus for us was have accounting and all the other aspects of our business in one cloud based solution. For the money this has been by far the best ERP system for us.

Terra Wells

Deciding to go with Versaccounts was not hard, they are friendly, know what they're talking about, and willing to negotiate to help you get what you need.

Reviewed 2017-07-20
Review Source: Software Advice

The people I'm working with to set this up at Versaccounts are really great people. They'll answer any question or figure it out for you if they can't. So far I really like the program.

Anonymous

Its a great asset for a small scale industry and very keen to observe P & L in company accounts.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Very much beneficial in-terms of book keeping and a very much transparent accounts keeping.

Lori Landwehr

Small Business Saver

Reviewed 2017-01-20
Review Source: Software Advice

As a growing company, it is so nice to have everything in one place! Great product!