DoctorConnect Reviews

DoctorConnect

Appointment reminder & patient engagement software

4.81/5 (26 reviews)

Pros
  • Very happy with our Director Of Sales. Not only is she very sweet and kind, I couldn't ask for better support when I need it.Jeanie S.Read the full review
  • Easy to use and effective at what it was designed for. All appointments, patient care and various organisational nightmares in the past are now an easy task.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • My overall experience, as a main user and implementer of the software within our practice, has been nothing but positive. They have taken time to train me and my team with excellence and diligence.Joshua L.Read the full review
Cons
  • Our company has been using this product for 3 years and I do not have one thing that I dislike from this product.Alex O.Read the full review
  • Return phone calls should show our phone numbers when the appointment reminders are sent out. Patients are sometimes confused by who is actually calling them.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • If we have to cancel appointments, we don't have to call patients. You can send them a message.DEVIN B.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Awesome

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Pros
I like that I can send out mass notifications to patients when a doctor needs to reschedule for the day. It saves me time from having to call each patient.

Cons
So far so good. I have no complaints at this time for this software. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Joshua LeDoux

DoctorConnect, great product, terrific staff, and swift customer support!

Reviewed 2020-02-18

My overall experience, as a main user and implementer of the software within our practice, has been nothing but positive. They have taken time to train me and my team with excellence and diligence. Any issues or questions have been worked on and resolved almost 100% of the time within 24-hours (unless the project required more time). My account manager and every developer/IT staff member has been extremely helpful, kind, and professional.

Pros
DoctorConnect, hands down, has saved our administrative support staff hours! The automated reminders work great with our EMR/EHR thanks to the great IT team to help set this up for us. We are able to save time and money by reaching our clients the way they want to be communicated with (text, call, email) while reducing no-show/cancelations. We are able to catch many no shows before they happen by communicating with clients that have not previously confirmed their appt with a quick and easy text! We were able to create many pre-defined templates, based on our admin/client needs, that helped us streamline our admin communications with little to no training while increasing effective client communication with little confusion.

Cons
There's not much that we don't like about DoctorConnect. One drawback is their "Waitlist" feature. From what I was told, it's still beta. I am tech-savvy and I still have not been able to figure out how to use it in a way that it would not create my team more work or extended training. Although, I did speak with their team of developers and my account manager and gave feedback that they have gladly taken and welcomed. I expect this feature to be one of their key features that will only complement its success. This automation will help save our practice more time and money once it has been perfected.

Selene Colmeiro

Effective service, with exemplary customer service!

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Pros
The software is simple to use, as it's completely automated! Any changes I want to make are easy to do myself, but if I find myself stuck, help is a quick email or phone call away. It has removed one of the most-frustrating tasks from my front desk staff-- calling patients with appointment reminders! You can do so much with this program, not only reminders-- you can ask for and display patient reviews, set up recalls for future appointments, send emergency calls/texts when the office is closed due to inclement weather (or if we're running quite behind), and more. It has saved us money, and is well worth every penny.

Cons
It'd be nice to have more customization options when it comes to the Recare setup. Other than that, it's great!

Anonymous

Simple yet effective!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-12-13

Overall, I am quite pleased by the product. Would definitely recommend to others

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Tammie Genisio

Still getting to know the processes

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Less no show appointments

Pros
Lets you know what patients want to reschedule days before appointment. Opens schedule for new appointments

Cons
Patients get calls on Sunday's after 7:00 pm Example P Ross apt 4-13-18 received two calls on a Sunday after 7:00 pm. Please remove calls after 3:00 on Sundays

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

William Hyland

Appointment Reminders Made Easy

Reviewed 2019-05-16

The DoctorConnect Support team has been outstanding to work with. They helped us customize our Survey eMails, and they were easy and excellent to work with.

Pros
DoctorConnect syncs with our web-based PM system, and has delivered outstanding appointment reminder and review/survey collection for us for several years. We've not any a single technical glitch in since we converted to them in early 2016.

Cons
We knew going into the selection of DoctorConnect that it would not be a bi-directional interface in the short-term. The 1-way interface presents 1 or 2 predictable problems but it is not a major issue.

Joann Pasquarello

Always a positive experience with the team at Doctor Connect. They are pleasant and receptive.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Pros
It is user friendly. I assign staff to monitor specific providers. Reminders are sent via text, email and voice call. Custom messages can be sent in the event of reschedule or emergencies. Patient reviews are easily accessible.

Cons
the black out time confuses paitents. If they reschedule after their original appointment is queued to be sent, They receive the original time reminder.

Pat Finn

WOW! That's the best I can instantly come up with. It has streamlined the office tasks tremendously.

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Improved number of No Shows, reduced front desk tasks, patient like it & respond better, improved response to recalls, cancellations earlier so appointment can be utilized, generate more income.

Pros
Ease of use, patients very happy, no show significantly reduced, texted recalls are generating more appointments than mailed recalls. It has changed the whole dynamic of the front desk work tasks. Everything is customization-text messages, emails even voice messages. I can have different messages based on appointment type. I can send "special" messages.. eg. the item you ordered is in, the doctor is running late etc. This product can just do so much. I couldn't be happier or more satisfied.

Mignon Brown

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Pros
Easy to use. Anyone in our office can call in with an issue, the staff with DoctorConnect is always friendly and willing to help get the situation resolved.

Cons
I wish that our phone number would show up for a return phone call when the appointment reminders are sent out. It's sometimes confusing to the patients on who is actually calling them.

Neil Allen

DOCTOR CONNECT "An amazing software for patient communications"!

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Overall a very well thought out software that has improved our organizations communications with our patients as well as a time saver for our staff.

Pros
Improved customer communications. Improved staff time management. Less overtime. The ability to reach out to a specific group of patients (individual physicians and/or locations). Example: Inclement weather, unforeseen delays or absence of physician, etc. Very reasonably priced. Superb Customer Service as well as support. Less incoming phone calls allowing more time to focus on the daily tasks. Improved No-Show Rate.

Cons
Can't think of anything that I dislike..

Cindy Grogan

Love this software! Very user friendly and Rozell our rep is outstanding!

Reviewed 2018-04-12

We are now saving staff time from having to make these individual calls to the large volume of patients seen daily within our practice. The secretarial staff is now making better use of their time in preparing the physician clinics.

Pros
The functionality of being able to do an emergency blast to all patients within the doctors schedule when the office has to be closed for inclement weather. Used it and it worked great!

Cons
Haven't had any cons that I've faced yet! Any hiccups that occurred when we were first loaded and began using were immediately taken care of. Very impressed.

DEVIN BARBER

Great System!!

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Pros
Easy to navigate! This system saves a lot of time.

Cons
I really haven't had any problems. It has worked really well for our practice.

Glen Beede

WE have Used Dr Connect for several years with wonderful Results

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Pros
WE love their flexibility of the program and teir ability to interface with our EMR while remaining cost effective

Carrie Bohling

DoctorConnect for Acupuncture office

Reviewed 2018-08-03
Review Source: Software Advice

We use DC as a stand alone scheduler

Pros
It saves so much time by doing the reminder calls for you! It makes communication between patient and staff so much easier with text or email options. DoctorConnet support staff does a fantastic job of training, explaining and helping you with customization of the software. It is nice to be able to open DoctorConnect wherever you are, not just in the office.

Cons
You are unable to ''edit'' an appointment. It must be completely deleted and re-entered if there has been a change of any kind (time frame / service / etc). It is not visually as good as other scheduling software I've used. It would also be nice to have a print feature, to print out the daily schedule.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ann Demos

DoctorConnect greatly INCREASED our patient numbers and greatly DECREASED our "No-Shows"!

Reviewed 2018-09-27

"No- shows" have dramatically declined and patients tell us how much they appreciate getting a text or email (vs. the standard "day before call reminder" we always did in the past)!

Pros
1. The price and the fact that for low cost we could improve the bottom line so easily. 2. Dr Connect will call, email, text our patients both 3 days prior AND the day before! Patients can also tell us which type of connection reminder they prefer. 3. Catherine Samples (support @ DoctorConnect) was patient, understanding, truly figuring out our office's particular needs. And she was ALWAYS available right away when we called!

Cons
It took a little time to link it up with our own scheduling software, but it has been done!

Gia cha

We loved this program from the beginning! This was exactly what we were looking for!

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Pros
This program is beyond easy to use!! The training was super easy. Training others on the program is easy. It works with our EHR system!

Cons
Not being able to change a phone number in real time. Sometimes we realize the ph number change and when we want to change and reset the number we cannot. It would be nice to have this function!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Alex Ochoa

Setting up software

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
What I like the most is the coustmer support that Catherine Samples provide to our staff. She helped our company set up the software and made sure that we used every aspect of Doctor Connect.

HANADI ABDUL-AAL

Our representative knowledge and easy to reach

Reviewed 2019-02-01

So far so good , no complaint.

Pros
It looks like our secretaries were able to navigate on their own after the one time conference call we had, system is easy to understand , which is very helpful in our busy schedule . And I know the girls were happy about the ability to communicate with patients instantly without using the phone.

Cons
Not applicable yet. We haven't ventured enough to see flaws.

Response from Adtel International

Thanks so much for sharing your experience online. We know we wouldn't be here without our customers, so we strive to make every interaction memorable (in the best ways!).

Ivy DeRosa

Huge asset to our practice, great support staff

Reviewed 2017-11-16

easy to use on all software, no issues of concern to address. Happy with product

Pros
The system is very easy to use, great support staff, always there to answer questions, very happy would recommend

Amanda Morgan

Cuts down phone calls for us by several hours

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Pros
Us not having to physically call the patients but allowing Dr. Connect to do this. If we need help we can reach out via email and someone will contact us within 1 day.

Jeanie Southers

Happy!

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Very happy with our Director Of Sales. Not only is she very sweet and kind, I couldn't ask for better support when I need it!

Pros
Very user friendly, the text, email and voicemail reminders

Cons
It doesn't send a reminder until 3 days before appointment. Would like one sent immediately after making the appointment.

Response from Adtel International

Thank you for sharing your experience online. We know we wouldn't be here without our customers, so we strive to make every interaction memorable (in the best ways!).

Monica Hott

Why didn't we make the switch sooner?!?

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Pros
Switching our reminder call software to Doctor Connect was EASY and QUICK! Our director of sales (Catherine) was fabulous and made the process seamless. The dashboard for Doctor Connect is user friendly and the staff loves it! I wish we made the switch years ago!!

Cons
I haven't found anything yet that I don't love!

Michelle Wilson

Effective, Friendly, Fast and Affordable!

Reviewed 2017-05-02

Pros
We love the affordability of Doctor Connect ! Couldn't be happier with the super friendly customer support of my wonderful sales Rep. Her staff training has been of great benefit to our Family Medical Practice.

Cons
Wish there was more I.T support available on Sundays . However, the issue was resolved quickly on Monday morning.

Leah Dunaway

Good Product

Reviewed 2019-01-11

Pros
This software has really helped our practice reduce the no-show rate. It's easier for our patients to communicate with our scheduling staff.

Cons
It would be wonderful if admin users could see activity reports on specific users.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Lauren Riedmueller

Very good

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Pros
It is easy to use and all the patients like it and seem to be able to communicate with us very simply.

Cons
The IT support isn't available 24 hours a day so it doesn't always get resolved when its needed only on business days.