RevolutionEHR Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.93/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I am very impressed by her technical knowledge of this system to be able to help with integration. I also love the new RevIntake.

TL

Tanya L.

I was impressed at how functional it appears. I was actually surprised at how impressed I was with Revolution.

DL

Dianna L.

I love how they take your ideas for updates and make improvements. The system is user friendly and customer service dept are very helpful.

MM

Megan M.

Inability to E-fax directly to offices because we have reports and referrals to send out quite often.

SD

Stephanie D.

When the system delays when opening different tabs can get frustrating. But this isn't all the time.

MM

Megan M.

Issues with time zones, can't customize reminders, can't customize exam modules or tests, very limited API access, very few software providers integrate with it.

RevolutionEHR users...

Eyefinity OfficeMate-logocaret

Eyefinity OfficeMate

DrChrono-logocaret

DrChrono

Compulink Healthcare Solutions-logocaret

Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Compare both
How would you rate RevolutionEHR?

If you MUST go to an EHR... it is one to consider

They were fine. ERH's are a pain and may make it easier to find a record... but make it much harder to be on a doctor-to-patient level with those sitting in my exam chair.

Pros

The set up people were greats. They made sure that you took lessons and got every question answered.

Cons

SO MANY SCREENS! When we got a demo, they showed us the many screens that comprise an exam... it was overwhelming. Then they showed us a single screen set up that had everything on one page... That was much better... but they never got it implemented on my office's version.

Wonderful Software

Pros

RevolutionEHR is easy to use, has a great appearance, and they are great about updating their software to keep customers up-to-date with the rapid changes that are continuously being made in the eye care industry. The customer support team is fabulous when it comes to responsiveness and you can tell they truly do care about you!

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing bad to say about Rev.

From the beginning...Awesome! Easy, Effortless, and Efficient.

Pros

It just makes since, the software has everything we need in our practice. Working with a software company that understands how you do business, that just makes since!

Cons

Of course, improvement can be made to anything, over time - the more the software is used and technology integrated there are additional things we would like to do inside the software, scanning, upload, all to make what we do from day to day even more effective.

RevolutionEHR

Pros

- Very easy to train new employees how to use software - Can keep scanned documents under each patient as needed in an organized fashion - Can keep a good patient history that is easy to access - Overall just a great program that is easy to use.

Cons

- Honestly, at the moment I can't think of any Cons. I guess maybe one thing I wish was different is that we could personalize what is on each screen because sometimes we don't need half the information the software is asking for us to provide and we end up just skipping through a couple of the pages.

Great product and would highly recommend.

Pros

Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my point of contact for questions and she was always available to answer all my questions.

Cons

You do need to spend quite a bit of time to create your exam flow since there are a lot of options/templates that you can play around with. Once you create the exam flow how you want it to be then it is a breeze to use.

We migrated over from a clunky EMR to Rev EHR and we haven't looked back since.

More efficiency and less HA than with previous EHR. Rev EHR also integrates with several 3rd party vendors like Solution Reach which the previous EHR didn't.

Pros

It meets all our needs. It has everything that you would want in a full EHR. It's quite customizable and has a lot of built-in features to help save time and be more efficient in patient workflow. I like how the company is forward-thinking and always working to make the product better and better, and not settling for the status-quo

Cons

It's still using flash and we have the occasional flash player crash where we have to reload again.

We really like Revolution and it is very user friendly.

USER FRIENDLY, EASY TO LEARN ,

Pros

Very easy to learn and use daily. The orders are easy to do on this system. Taking appointments are really easy to do and you can put a lot of info in the demographics that you need for the patient info

Cons

There are times that it is very slow and kicks us off line when we are using it. It can be very frustrasting when you are in the middle of waiting on a patient or doing an order

An Optometrists' Best Friend!

Pros

I love how accessible RevolutionEHR makes patient files—past and present. Also, the ability to merge duplicate patient files (for example, one from 3 years ago and one from a recent visit) is remarkable. I also like the design of the software, as it is easy to navigate.

Cons

I do not like how the software can be glitchy. At times, RevolutionEHR will not allow me to login to my account unless I try several different times. This can be very frustrating with a busy day with many patients to look up.

Great Company and Staff

Overall great experience. Easy to use and set up. My integration specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful and made the transition as easy as possible!

Pros

Very easy to use and has a large array of features to help with multiple daily tasks within a busy office.

Cons

It was mildly confusing learning how to arrange the template screens but after a short training session with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it went well! The team is always available to help further explain any areas that I was struggling with

RevEHR- good buy

We started our practice Day 1 with RevEHR and have not looked back. Very thankful for a company that 'gets' optometry and is constantly striving for better.

Pros

Revoluation EHR has had consistent, impressive customer service. The design is intuitive and there are constant updates and features.

Cons

There are not too many 'cons' that come to mind, but for some functions within the system there are too many clicks.

It's been an easy transition and now a staple in all aspects of our practice.

Pros

Cloud based. Geared towards everything an optometrist needs in their practice. Relatively easy to teach new employees too.

Cons

Minor things- some of the drop downs could have more choices & be listed alphabetically. The communications could have more functional letters for referrals etc. There seems to be a lot of clicking in each exam to get through the chart too.

Great. We have used revolution for 5 years and it has completely changed our practice.

Pros

Easy access to files. Quick way to find information. All information is easy to get to. Great for keeping up with billing and ordering frames.

Cons

Pd does not pull forward to optical section. It would be easier to get to some information if it wasn't included in the same sections. For instance, make pupils its own section instead of clicking on VAs then down to pupils.

Easy and awesome transition...

For working with an office who has been using the same system for 20+ years this system is easy to learn, user friendly and meets all of our office needs.

Pros

Everything in the system is extremely easy to use, very user friendly and the customer service support is amazing.

Cons

Some of the information we assumed would be transitioned over was not. It was possibly due to lack of understanding on our part.

we can do most anything with Rev. If we can't, someone at Rev helps us almost instantly!

Pros

Ease of finding patient info and using it for patient care, revenue and communication. I love that many of us are able to access a patient file at the same time during pre-test, Dr exam, scanning in old info and putting in insurance.

Cons

Some reporting I get best by paying for another product. I'm hoping Pulse will help with these reporting limitations

This software has organized my office!!!

Pros

Easy to use. If I ever have a question, there is always someone available to speak with online or by phone. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was especially fantastic as far as training me on the product and walking me through every step. To this day, I still keep in touch with her to keep learning more and more. They are constantly updating the software to add new and better ways of getting through my exams.

Cons

My first time on EHR, but whether it be this software or another, it has slowed down my exams. Nothing really negative to say. When there is a glitch in the system, they work on it immediately to fix the issues.

Revolution EHR is usually pretty good

Overall we like Revolution EHR better than some other software we have tried in the past. They need to fix the bugs and it would be a lot better

Pros

Retains a ton of information, allows multiple users, is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it

Cons

We experience it crashing a lot, always doing updates so it makes it run slower at times, customer service is usually lacking

Awesome features!

This system allows our practice to keep organized, not only with our patient schedule but with inventory as well.

Cloud is the way to go!

Continuity of care between offices and access from home

Pros

Ease of use, can access anywhere/anytime, and the support staff is incredible! Wendy has been the most helpful and always answers all of my questions!

Cons

Start up cost is a bit high initially, but the month to month is manageable. Overall, the service outages are annoying when they are during the day.

great people

easy operation

Pros

complete package of options and allows us to meet certified ehr and meet new mips standards having meet the medicare level one and 2 phase was a blessing

Cons

adding new stuff the new stuff and options are hard to incorporate on the fly and try new options need help to fully implement the order options and fully integrate

RevolutionEHR works great, until they do their updates.

Pros

I love all the features that are available with Revolution. Ease of use is also a plus. Whenever we have a new employee start they always get the hang of it right away!

Cons

The only complaint I have about RevolutionEHR is when they do their system updates. Our software will always crash or our shockwave will run super slow!

Excellent customer service and continually evolving software

Pros

RevolutionEHR is always improving. The customer service is excellent. The people who work for Revolution clearly care. They treat us the same way that we treat our patients.

Cons

There are a lot of clicks and mouse movement. There are areas that could be simplified so that less clicks and less mouse movement was necessary.

Revolutionary RevEHR

It's been an amazing software in the 5 years I've been here.

Pros

This software is super user friendly. I came in to the business after it had already been installed so it's what I started with, but I can't imagine using any other software.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't sync with our notification software and that has it's issues.

A robust program full of features making the day to day operations in optometric care easier.

Pros

I have found the customer support to be beyond compare. Rev is easy to customize and is really easy to use.

Cons

The integration with optical is a bit slowed, and this does impact some of the wow of the program. The speed of the program is dependent on connectivity to the internet and can be down if internet is down.

Makes charting and coding much easier, especially for a hunt and peck keyboarder.

Pros

Flow of exam screens and ability to customize screens and tests. Automatic ICD-10 coding is great. Nice to be able to review charts when at home and on vacation.

Cons

I am not good at running reports yet--will take some more training on my part. Also can sometimes add notes in the wrong chart if not careful.

Joining revolution EHR was one of the best decisions we made when we opened 6 years ago.

Pros

Easy to use, customizable, the app is great, fantastic meaningful use help, ICD-10 conversion was 100% stress-free

Cons

Wish I could verify both glasses and contact lenses prescriptions in a more efficient way. Still utilizes flash too much on certain browsers. This slows apple computers down a lot.