Bookerville Reviews

4.9/5 (181 reviews)

Nance Kilbourne

Great web based Rental property management software - full featured and affordable !

Reviewed 2017-01-05

I have been managing vacation and annual rentals for over 10 years. I have used several different software packages over the years, but when I needed to get a more mobile solution I went searching. (Side note - I am a software developer and if I had the time I would have written my own.) I found Bookerville and was intrigued with the easy to use interface. Then after the free 30 trial I bought it. I haven't been disappointed yet. The company support is outstanding. Bug issues are addressed promptly. Product enhancement requests are encouraged. What I love about it - it's very easy to get your properties setup and start scheduling your guests. It's also affordable, entry level costs with full features that you could pay so much more....I know I did it the hard way for too long, now I have automatic emails to guests, cleaning crews and owners, calendars that link to my listing site calendars, income and expense tracking, etc. There so many other features that I needed and it met the requirements. I highly recommend it, although to use all of the features will take some time to set up. The default email templates are ok to use and customizing them is simple. Online help is good, and the forums are helpful. Most set up questions have all been asked and answered and are available to review.

Debbie Tarca

Time Saver! I can't imagine going back to the OLD way of managing our homes...

Reviewed 2017-01-28

I was on the fence about getting software. I'd been doing fine via Word and manually inputting/adding/organizing everything myself for 10+ years on 2 properties. Was it going to be worth the additional cost yearly? Well I've had the software a year and would NOT want to be without it. Its such a time saver and as a mom of 3 who runs her own business that is worth its weight in GOLD! I love the simplicity. I love that everything looks professional. I LOVE the GATEWAY with PayPros/Authorize. I love that the info is in the cloud and no matter WHERE I am, I can access what I need. I just can't say enough. The price is perfect for us. We don't make a mint off our rentals and don't charge a fortune so I appreciate the pricing Bookerville offers. I'm still finding new things along the way with this software and each new discovery makes my life a little bit easier. I've had a few questions along the way and both times my questions were answered within 24 hrs. The videos have been helpful as well. I just did my quarterly taxes and WOW! So much easier inputting needed dates and pushing a button. Time Saver!!

Deborah Hewson

Unbeatable compliment to any business. User for more than 4 years.

Reviewed 2018-02-16

The main benefit of having this software is no need to employ additional staff, as the system does it all for you.

Beverly Cooper

THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE

Reviewed 2013-10-02

First I must say that when I was searching for a booking engine there were many problems with other companies that would not work for my application. I am a Bed and Breakfast. A small property with only 4 rooms. This was a determining factor for my decision in choosing Bookerville. I was offered a free month to see how it worked for me. I could not use it right away and my 30 days expired. John Amato extended my free trial happily. I have this software system for under a year now and with all the issues I have seen with regular email and other software, Bookerville overcame my expectations in a positive way. Bookerville offers property breakdown, Custom option offerings to my guests that I can list for a fee or for free. I choose the PayPal option with the 50% deposit.There are many more ways I can use this software, but I do not at this time need to utilize them. I like to offer simple and basic information. Most guests that have tried this site in the beginning asked for me to help them. It was easy peasy for me to do what my guests needed. After a while my repeat guests have been able to book on their own. There were 2 occasions that the time out was not understood by the guests and the reservation they were working on Timed Out. I called John Amato, the go guy I have always spoken to and emailed. He explained to me about the Time Out thing. Then there was just recently where a frame was stuck and I emailed John Amato. He found this issue within minutes and corrected whatever it was. I have nothing but great things to say about Bookerville and the software that is offered at a very reasonable rate . What is great is if there is an issue John Amato deals with it quickly and correctly. John emails me and gives me direction on emails and tells me what the issue was and how to overcome it. I had a past software issue with a different company that was so large that they let me wait 3 days before they got back to me since they did not have a phone number to reach them with. I lost business soI left them. The 2 issues for my Bed and Breakfast is not a big problem, but John takes this seriously and I feel he goes all out to get the answer and fix the issue. Not hours but Minutes. No lost business or revenue. Thank you John Amato and his team. Salvatore R. Hudson River Valley New York

Cheryl Hillis

Bookerville changed my life forever!

Reviewed 2017-01-19

I started w/ one vacation rental....had a paper calendar...then I had 4 a few years later. I was always seen carrying around my 4 paper calendars & would drop everything to respond to an inquiry no matter where I was...then I day I thought, there has got to be a better way! I felt like I was always typing out the same emails with quotes, directions etc.. Then I researched booking software, did 2 other 30 day trials w/ other companies & I didn't like it. My world was changed the day I logged onto Bookerville & started my 30 day subscription! It took about a 1/2 day to get familiar w/ it & enter my 4 properties! I was absolutely besides myself when I woke up the next day & 10 emails were sent out on my behalf! The owner, was a phone call away & helped me get it going when I had a question. I know run 6 properties, there is no way I could've done it w/out Bookerville! I've had other companies contact me to switch. That will never happen. I love when guest book directly on my website & say that my booking system is so easy! Thanks Bookerville, Signed, One happy customer in the Smoky Mountains!

Kathy Klopp

Excellent Product!

Reviewed 2017-01-25

I have been using Bookerville since 2014 and I cannot say enough good things about the software, my workflow using their software and the customer service I receive. Bookerville allows as much or as little customization as you want for most templates. Automatized e-mails are easy to set up and safe me tons of time. I only have one property and I manage it myself, but I would hate to go back to doing it all without Bookerville! The only issue I have with the software is that setting the rates, length of stay and rules for check in days is always a bit cumbersome but I only do it once a year so it is no big deal. Customer service is fast and personalized and in the USA!

Patricia Dalton

Best Option for the Money!!

Reviewed 2017-10-29

It makes my Life easier

Stephanie Rebant

Bookerville is a superior reservation software program. I highly recommend purchasing this program.

Reviewed 2017-05-06

Reduced work load Less scheduling errors Easier payment features Better able to advertise and synchronize calendars with other listing sites

Virginia Heidersberger

Very easy software

Reviewed 2018-02-13

We as business owners saved a lot of time due to this automated booking system. Now we can spend more time with pampering guests.

Marjorie Juszczak

The Waterfall House, A Stream Side Cottage, The Esophus..all recommend

Reviewed 2017-03-27

I manage 15 vacation rental properties and have tested three properties this year with Bookerville as we worked to overcome obstacles created within the Homeaway/VRBO market. The software after a slight learning curve was easy to operate, offered basic functions as well as very good integration with our credit card processing company. As with any software there is a learning curve, the management was very quick to get back in terms of customer support. This year we will be adding another 20 properties once we open our new tiny house resort.

Wendy Carlile

Using Bookerville for years!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

We have been using Bookerville for many years and love the support that they give us. They are always quick to answer emails and will give a call if it is needed. I have told others who are just getting into the "rental" world about Bookerville and they agree that it is a great booking site that has everything that you need. If it doesn't all you have to do is suggest it and who knows your idea might be the next big improvement! Excellent service, excellent site!

Laura Keller

A Growing Goldmine

Reviewed 2016-12-14

BookerVille is an awesome start up platform. The customer service is great and they always get back to me right away. They are constantly evolving the software and adding new things. Once they can get 100% integrated with VRBO, FlipKey & other online rental sites they will be the best bang for your buck out there!

Stephanie Rebant

Highly Recommend

Reviewed 2019-05-05

I have the highest regard for their competency, service and quality of their product.

David Hopkins

Bookerville is by far the BEST

Reviewed 2014-09-01

I'm a property manager for several beach townhomes. I looked at a lot of different softwares before I chose Bookerville, including going through free trials, looking at screenshots, calling other developers etc. I chose Bookerville because I really think Bookerville has nailed it. It is incredibly easy to use, quick to set up initial properties. Its very intuitive, and when you do come up on something you are unsure of - the support is excellent. The developer team gives personal attention to direct inquiries, but in most cases the Online Help Forums have it covered quickly. The Huge Variety of One-Click Reports are great and a big help for Owner Accounting, Taxes, tracking seasonal trends etc. A couple of the biggest things to me are the side by side calendar comparisons I can just glance at and get an immediate idea of what is open - very helpful for booking interactions. And when I am logged in - that same calendar becomes color coded for a quick review of who has paid, signed contracts, etc. There is a lot of flexibility power in the software. Entering Bookings is also a snap. Importantly - its a very good price point. It's a sliding scale based on my number of units, and I can add and remove properties without penalty or excessive trouble or cost. Overall I've given it 5 stars. For the record I am a software guy myself. Ran a software distributorship in the 90's. I sold expensive complex stuff, and itty bitty utility stuff. I know good software when I see it, and it all boils down to ease of use, simplicity, but getting the job done. I want all the power hidden behind a simple interface even an idiot can use (that being me <grin>). But I do want the power. Like I said - Bookerville has nailed it, and there is no question in my mind that it is the best price to value software on the market. Peace, - david

Karina McManus

Bookerville has modernized our reservations

Reviewed 2017-01-12

My husband researched many reservation software and found that Bookerville would fit us best. That was 4 years ago and I can't begin to tell you how profound the change has been. Bookerville has made it so we are not tied to the phone, and the guests love it. It is so easy to use and functional. The owner is quick to reply if we have an issue and is constantly making improvements to better meet managers needs.

Hans Mateboer

Very easy to link with other sites. Is our one and only location to administrative all our cabins

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Was directer to this site, but did not find it easy to use

Eric Henderson

Darndest, easiest VR program I have ever used. And priced right too!

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Once I got used to BV it was a breeze. I still dont know all about it though. Some additional how to videos on billing to owners would be a huge help to us as well.

Cheryl Hillis

Bookerville saved me life!

Reviewed 2017-10-24

That my life is not so complicated. I used to carry around paper calendars for each property. I had then. But going to Bookerville let me expand & now we are about to open up #7!

Krystal Karais

Great software. No regrets.

Reviewed 2019-05-01

We have used Bookerville for years for our log cabin rental business. It has been great.

Stephen Breha

Useful, But Expensive.

Reviewed 2017-02-16

I have been using this software for the last four years for a single vacation property I own. Every feature that I needed was in the software plus many features I never used. It does make it possible for a typical owner to manage rentals without going through a rental agency. The annual subscription fee has gone up by 32% over the last 3 years. They should offer a lower price version with less features for those with only one property. Wasn't planning on renewing for the fifth year unless I get a better rate.

Lacey Ochoa

Great software for managing reservations

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Helps to manage our reservations accurately that are listed on multiple sites, makes booking directly a breeze, reports are easy to use and great.

Earl Mayfield

Bookerville has been a tremendous asset to have in managing our three vacation rentals

Reviewed 2017-01-19

The ability to customize Bookerville to have it manage our three properties is unbelievable. Only one of our properties is jointly owned while the other two are owned separately and each requires different options to meet the needs and goals of each property owner. Despite that, we are able to individually set options, including custom emails, and even payment options on one dashboard. Managing a reservation from pre-booking to requesting a review after departure is now a simple act of checking the dashboard each day.

Bill Masella

Great for the Small Guys...

Reviewed 2017-04-23

I have been using Bookerville for nearly 2 years. In that time I have seen many progressive changes on the platform and while it doesn't offer everything I need it provides 90% of the functionality. For the owner/property manager you will find the software relatively intuitive and with integrations to channel managers you can get visibility that the big guys have. Certainly a recommend for me.

Blaine Wiggins

Great experience, great customer support.

Reviewed 2017-12-06

Easy to use and once it is set up, it almost runs itself. John is great at quick communication and providing solutions if needed. I sell cabins and recommend Bookerville to all my clients when they choose to turn their cabin into a vacation rental.

Alicia Humiston

Nice Software

Reviewed 2018-03-25

At A Glance keeps me current on what I needs to take care of with ease. Helps me follow up on items that I may have forgotten on one screen. I also like the ease of giving quotes.