Bookerville Reviews

Bookerville

Vacation rental software for 10 to thousands of properties

Bookerville

Review Summary

Pros

Great customer service...highly recommend to anyone wanting to recieve bookings directly from their website. SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great.

Derrick T.

Support is the best of any software that we've ever owned or bought in to. The support is quick, responsive, and genuinely interested in helping make the software as effective as it can be.

Krystal K.

Love the additions and notifications of them. Price point per property is perfect and best I have seen.

Alan O.

Cons

I lost business soI left them. The 2 issues for my Bed and Breakfast is not a big problem, but John takes this seriously and I feel he goes all out to get the answer and fix the issue.

Beverly C.

He put in 24 rental properties , and all of the information in no time at all. Now I am not a computer savoy person but I learned how to work the Bookerville program in No time at all.

Cindy & Joe G.

Need more status colors and options. And the customer ranking is a little confusing.

Cassandra H.

Bookerville Saved My Company

I like being able to speak directly with the owner. He always responds to emails and phone calls. Well done.

Pros

Got me turned around and on top of things before things got out of hand. Thank you guys.

Cons

Nothing much, I sometimes don't like it when you change the pricing then all the scheduled emails go back to the basic emails and not the ones that I have just chosen.

Great software. No regrets.

We have used Bookerville for years for our log cabin rental business. It has been great.

Pros

Cons

The integrations with other services aren't totally seamless (but they're really good and Bookerville keeps on top of necessary upgrades). IMO I think that the bigger rental sites benefit from making these integrations difficult.

Brilliant system

Have used it for ten years. Occasionally you look around how other systems work and every time I find that Bookerville is way ahead of other systems, both in flexibility, ease of use. One real good thing about it is that every now and then you have a question, you get an answer quickly and always from someone who knows what he/she is talking about.

Pros

I am at times using software of major companies, but using Bookerville is always a positive relief, as it is so easy to use and has endless possibilities for my business. Saves me a lot of time.

Cons

There really is little not to like about it.

A Good Booking App

Pros

Data entry is very simple and decent. Linking up with other public calendars like the ones from Airbnb, Booking.com and TripAdvisor.

Cons

Better UI design. Better mobile UI. I think that's the area of improvement that Bookerville could work on.

Bookerville is impressed that Mr. Kenny was able to determine some of this detail in less than an hour of use of the free trial, and absolutely zero interaction with our staff, including the free webinar. Puzzling...

Bookerville Review

We have been extremely pleased with the program and support.

Pros

We luckily found it several years ago when looking for software that would help our growing business

Cons

I can't think of a thing. There are most likely areas that I haven't even tapped that would benefit me.

Great booking software!

Pros

Provides all the functions I need in the cabin rental business.

Cons

The enhancements I need are currently being implemented so I can not think of a con.

Happily satisfied with Bookerville integration.

Excellent A+

Pros

Continuous improvement, Support team, excellent features, customizable.

Cons

Learning curve, but once you understand it's features... it is very much worth the time spent to understand the software. Once set-up, process of taking reservations, editing rates is seamless.

Can't live without it!!

Pros

Bookerville is easy to use and I have used this product for I think at least 8 years. Has everything I need from sending out automatic emails, to accounting.

Cons

There really is nothing that I don't really like about this product!!

Great Product

Overall it has been a great experience. I have no complaints.

Pros

Calendar Integration and Automated Emails to renters.

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't like about this service.

BOOKERVILLE essential to our hotel

Bookerville is great fast to answer and reply [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great

Pros

easy to use, easy to modify reservations

Cons

none, this software is perfect, we would not use anything else

Great web based Rental property management software - full featured and affordable !

I have been managing vacation and annual rentals for over 10 years. I have used several different software packages over the years, but when I needed to get a more mobile solution I went searching. (Side note - I am a software developer and if I had the time I would have written my own.) I found Bookerville and was intrigued with the easy to use interface. Then after the free 30 trial I bought...

Pros

It's web based, and affordable, exports to accounting programs, links to vacation rental listing site calendars. Has automated emails to guests, owners, and staff.

Cons

Very little. The size of email template preview doesn't allow size change.

Time Saver! I can't imagine going back to the OLD way of managing our homes...

I was on the fence about getting software. I'd been doing fine via Word and manually inputting/adding/organizing everything myself for 10+ years on 2 properties. Was it going to be worth the additional cost yearly? Well I've had the software a year and would NOT want to be without it. Its such a time saver and as a mom of 3 who runs her own business that is worth its weight in GOLD! I love the...

Pros

Ease of function. There is a small learning curve but not difficult even for my 48 year old brain. The videos and forum is helpful

Cons

Not really a con but I do like how Airbnb treats its calendar. I like that they will block off a day prior or after every reservation for cleaning..etc automatically. As it is now in our 4 bdrm because I don't check-in a guest the day someone departs I have to manually block off that night as a maintenance booking so no one tries to book it.

Unbeatable compliment to any business. User for more than 4 years.

The main benefit of having this software is no need to employ additional staff, as the system does it all for you.

Pros

This software grows with your business. The Owners and technical support is second to non. They are always willing to listen to new ideas & requests and always happy to work with you. The system is so easy to use and there is always help on hand if need be. Tons of customisable features with new ones being added all the time to keep up with the changing market place. Can be managed from any computer or mobile device with Internet access which is a must when chasing bookings in todays competitive market. Calendars can be easily synchronised with various Rental Portals, so your business is always up to date. Intergrates with various forms of Payment options. And so much more.

Cons

There is really not much that is not to like about this software. Currently the Maintenance section is a work in progress which we are looking forward to testing.

THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE

First I must say that when I was searching for a booking engine there were many problems with other companies that would not work for my application. I am a Bed and Breakfast. A small property with only 4 rooms. This was a determining factor for my decision in choosing Bookerville. I was offered a free month to see how it worked for me. I could not use it right away and my 30 days expired. John Amato...

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Excellent Product!

I have been using Bookerville since 2014 and I cannot say enough good things about the software, my workflow using their software and the customer service I receive. Bookerville allows as much or as little customization as you want for most templates. Automatized e-mails are easy to set up and safe me tons of time. I only have one property and I manage it myself, but I would hate to go back to doing it all without Bookerville! The only issue I have with the software is that setting the rates, length of stay and rules for check in days is always a bit cumbersome but I only do it once a year so it is no big deal. Customer service is fast and personalized and in the USA!

Pros

flexibility to customize it to my exact needs for each booking if needed

Cons

setting up the rates, length of stay and check in date restrictions - I only do it once a year so I have had to write instructions to remind myself of the steps involved - a bit cumbersome

Best Option for the Money!!

It makes my Life easier

Pros

Cost - great value! Features - - channel manager available - integrates a calendar and booking feature into my website - calendar sync - how to videos - easy to use - cleaners have access to their schedule on line

Cons

- The software is set up for 90% of all properties. I've only got 5 properties but between my main 2, they sleep over 40 people. To keep these properties booked I base my rates on a few different features. My main Con, is on Guest count, in summer, my base rate is based on 22 or less on my larger property. In spring and fall, based on 18 or less, and winter 12 or less. Above those counts, there...

Bookerville is a superior reservation software program. I highly recommend purchasing this program.

Reduced work load Less scheduling errors Easier payment features Better able to advertise and synchronize calendars with other listing sites

Pros

The software is very easy to use and update. The features with being able to synchronize calendar with Airbnb and other listing sights is very helpful. Our office staff had no problem learning the program and the technician support is excellent and they are terrific about adding new features and report functions that make our daily tasks more efficient. I am extremely thrilled about the work order feature and housekeeping applications that have been recently added. The staff at Bookerville are very competent and my vacation rental business with 65+ properties has had many daily tasks and functions made more efficient and productive since I have started using the Bookerville Reservation Software Program.

Cons

I would like to see the owner statement reporting section with more features and capability and the software technicians at Bookerville have already provided feedback that they are going to be enhancing the reporting features.

Very easy software

We as business owners saved a lot of time due to this automated booking system. Now we can spend more time with pampering guests.

Pros

It syncs with other major websites and it is easy to understand. Rep answers all questions in a very timely manner and if there are suggestions then rep always has an open ear and tries to implement owners wishes. When I started using this system I was sacred that it would be too complicated, but it is easy and I have added more and more properties within the last years.

Cons

I wished this booking system could summarize net rental values, at least I have not been able to get to those numbers or did not do it right, but it is important to have a recollection on what each rental brings in as net income. Otherwise, there is nothing I would change.

Bookerville is great

It is great for getting and keeping up with reservations.

Pros

The easy use and functions. It is very helpful it can link to paypal for payments.

The Waterfall House, A Stream Side Cottage, The Esophus..all recommend

I manage 15 vacation rental properties and have tested three properties this year with Bookerville as we worked to overcome obstacles created within the Homeaway/VRBO market. The software after a slight learning curve was easy to operate, offered basic functions as well as very good integration with our credit card processing company. As with any software there is a learning curve, the management was very quick to get back in terms of customer support. This year we will be adding another 20 properties once we open our new tiny house resort.

Pros

It was pretty much dummy proof, the instructions to set up were step by step, numbered and when there was a question, management was very quick to reach out to answer questions. We used the software primarily for reservations, and intend to use it as we grow to monitor housekeeping

Cons

When you select the date, sometimes it is hard to know if you are picking the day or the day after, need to edit every once in a while.

Using Bookerville for years!

We have been using Bookerville for many years and love the support that they give us. They are always quick to answer emails and will give a call if it is needed. I have told others who are just getting into the "rental" world about Bookerville and they agree that it is a great booking site that has everything that you need. If it doesn't all you have to do is suggest it and who knows your idea might be the next big improvement! Excellent service, excellent site!

Pros

I like that it automatically sends my clients email informing them of payments, updates, and check-in information. Everything is neatly organized and all within a click of a button. I can set up a form and have it send email x amount of days before my client checks in. I also like that it automatically updates my other calendars on Homeaway.

Cons

Having so much to choose from sometimes gets confusing but with so may different people using the software it caters to all. I would also love to see an app for owners to be able to use on the go.

A Growing Goldmine

BookerVille is an awesome start up platform. The customer service is great and they always get back to me right away. They are constantly evolving the software and adding new things. Once they can get 100% integrated with VRBO, FlipKey & other online rental sites they will be the best bang for your buck out there!

Pros

Great customer service & constantly adding new features.

Cons

The auto-responder emails dont work through VRBO (they look all HTML and none of the links work). Also, clients cant simply click "reply" on the auto-responder emails.

Bookerville is by far the BEST

I'm a property manager for several beach townhomes. I looked at a lot of different softwares before I chose Bookerville, including going through free trials, looking at screenshots, calling other developers etc. I chose Bookerville because I really think Bookerville has nailed it. It is incredibly easy to use, quick to set up initial properties. Its very intuitive, and when you do come up on...

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Bookerville has modernized our reservations

My husband researched many reservation software and found that Bookerville would fit us best. That was 4 years ago and I can't begin to tell you how profound the change has been. Bookerville has made it so we are not tied to the phone, and the guests love it. It is so easy to use and functional. The owner is quick to reply if we have an issue and is constantly making improvements to better meet managers needs.

Pros

Ease of use, price is great considering what you get. Guests really like that they can make a reservation so simply.

Cons

Sometimes guests have had trouble seeing the online calendar but I have never personally had a problem.

Very easy to link with other sites. Is our one and only location to administrative all our cabins

Was directer to this site, but did not find it easy to use

Pros

Links easily with other sites, and we use it to do all our administration. From tax calculation to customer contacts. Even though for a beginning owner, there are maybe more possibilities than he needs, the site allows for limited use, while slowly you start using more and more features.

Cons

There is little not to like. Sometimes you discover something that does not work the way you expect, but then an email to Bookerville and you get a quick and thorough answer.