Bookerville Logo

Bookerville Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.51/10

See full reviews by rating

Love the additions and notifications of them. Price point per property is perfect and best I have seen.
What I like the most about Bookerville, is the ease of use and friendly navigation system. And customer support availability when I need it.
It perfectly suits our needs for booking software AND automated emails. The company is very responsive to questions and are easy to work with.
Parts of the template for setting limits on stays can be confusing. I will say, when I have had any issues, there is always a prompt response.
Also having trouble getting my calendar on my actual website despite a few email exchanges with the customer rep.
Occasional spam blocking of automated emails from certain email services.

Bookerville users...

Streamline-logocaret
listing-logo

Streamline

Colibri PMS-logocaret
listing-logo

Colibri PMS

How would you rate Bookerville?

Perfect for my needs

Pros

Bookerville has been a Godsend for our vacation rental properties. We have used Bookerville to manage all our properties and have been very pleased - functional, intuitive, versatile, excellent service. I highly recommend the software.

Cons

Not much, it works very well for our needs.

Top notch Booking software

I have used Bookerville for over three years now and have no intentions of going anywhere else!

Pros

It perfectly suits our needs for booking software AND automated emails. The company is very responsive to questions and are easy to work with!

Cons

Not really anything negative to say - Maybe just a suggestion - having an online chat for immediate support would be nice!

Highly Recommend Bookerville

I would not be able to keep up with all my rentals without Bookerville.

Pros

Bookerville has many capabilities and is extremely easy to use. I would not be able to keep up with all my rentals without it.

Cons

The only con with Bookerville is a very small one. I wish I could change the reservation colors more easily and more color selection would be great too.

This was just what I had been looking for. Works perfect for my small lodging business

Pros

Very user friendly, and anytime I have questions, I email them and get responses very quickly. I have it set up to sync with my website and it works very smoothly with the ical calendar. I also love the option of being able to team up with airbnb and others to get my property listed in other venues

Cons

I am still trying to master the "At-a-glance" page and tweak it to be more useful for me. And also the reports page, I am working on making this more useful to keep track of information.

Excellent service on a timely basis

Bookerville helps manage our reservations so that we don't double book.

Pros

Software is easy to use and I rarely ever have an issue. Whenever I do, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] solves it immediately.

Cons

Love the software! Makes it easy to manage our vacation rental homes. No negatives.

Great program for a great price

Itvhelped me to avoid double bookings

Pros

The software is easy to use and you do not need to spend much time to figure out how the program is working. The customer service is alse great, customer rep is always there for you.

Cons

They do not have Stripe as payment option, however they do have PayPal. You can only linkbto other booking sites with ical link.

Great software for rental property management

Pros

I like the clean user interface/dashboard and the way the software integrates with my listings on different web sites. Saves a lot of time and prevents double bookings.

Cons

It would be great if Bookerville had its own integrated Channel Manager. I believe it will in the next few months.

Makes my life easier!

Frees up more of my times and has everything in place - all my bookings, contact information and it links to other calendars.

Pros

I love the automatic features of emailing out Welcome Packets ! Really, you can set up any auto email you want, then you don't have to worry about forgetting to get it out to your guests. Software super easy to use!

Love this software!!

Pros

Ease of use and keeps everything you need right at your fingertips. Saves a tremendous amount of time. If you have any questions or concerns, The rep is always there to help you through.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. I use it daily and depend on it everyday to keep the business running smoothly.

Great Experience and Simplifies the VRBO process

I was looking for an automated way to manage our vacation home in the Outer Banks when HomeAway started with booking fees last year and negatively impacted my bookings. Bookerville was just what I was looking for. From managing our rentals, to creating automated emails for our guest, to creating an easy to use calendar for our prospective renters to book our home to the easy credit card integration, Bookerville has greatly simplified our lives. In fact, I recommended it to our management company, and now they are using Bookerville.

Pros

Ease of use, easily understood and intuitive.

Cons

N/A

Terrific Software Program

The staff and product of Bookerville are exceptional. They are always striving to make improvements.

Pros

This software has enhanced my business greatly. The owner statements and ICAL feed with third party vendors have increased bookings and reduced errors.

Cons

Overall, everything has been a great experience.

Perfect for handling 30+ rentals. Excellent customer service. Constantly adding new options. Love it

Pros

I love the link between Bookerville and Lynnbrook so my guests can pay instantly online. It simplifies the booking process and keeps the guest happy.

Cons

Wish it had a "copy this booking to another location" option. I often get groups booking several locations and it would be nice to just copy the info.

Above and Beyond all Expectations!

I have been using Bookerville for almost a year now, and I love it! I can have my guest either go directly to Bookerville to book their reservation, which by the way, they all say it is very easy to do, or when I get bookings from other sites I can easily go in and add that booking to Bookerville. I love that you can set up all the automatic emails; from sending the rental agreements to sending the...

Cons

Why can't i give 6 stars out of 5?

Bookerville has made our business possible. It does all we need, with a flexibility to adjust to our very particular booking requirements, and at a fraction of the price of other software with similar functionality. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Pros

Flexibility, functionality, price.

Cons

Occasional spam blocking of automated emails from certain email services.

Truly amazing and so easy to use. Reports and Taxes are the best function for sure.

Pros

Reports and the taxable amounts and ease of use. Bookerville made my life so easy its amazing. They are the first company that I used to start off my business and I'm glad I did.

Cons

Sometimes when I delete a reservation it pops back up again. But thats it. Maybe not enough in detail videos.

The program is user friendly by both the manager and the customer

It keeps track of all reservations for me.

Pros

I like all the options and ease of setting the rates. I also like that booking requests can be approved before they are confirmed

Cons

I would like for multiple monthly stays to show a monthly price that includes additional fees as well as the total fee.

Great product!! Been using for over 8 years!!!

Pros

I have been using Bookerville for over 8 years. Never had a problem with it. Easy to use and keeps good track of my business. I plan on using it as long as I have this business

Cons

There is nothing I really don't like about the product.

Excellent

Pros

Solid customer service and that's huge. I've also tried other programs thinking there might be something better, but Bookerville is our choice.

Cons

There really aren't any cons to Bookerville, it's an easy to use software. Nothing stands out as what I like 'least' about it.

Bookerville is unreal, I can't imagine using anything else. It gets better the more I use it!

Pros

Ease of use. The more we use it the more we find it can do for us. Being able to automate our emails alone has been a huge benefit.

Cons

Needs accounting module. We would like to see the accounting side of the program upgraded so we could do more on that end.

Bookerville Review

We have been using Bookerville for over five years and have had great customer support. Our clients love the ease of use in checking availibility and rates when they are looking at our website "BahamaBeachHomes.com". We like the ease we can show discounts for extended stay bookings.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

No complaints.

Bookerville Review

Works 99.99% of the time

Pros

Ease of Use. I was able to add rental agents and owners as users; so they can book their own reservations

Cons

limited integration with other booking software used by our rental agents

Easy to use, makes the booking process simple and easy!

Love being able to handle booking requests from my phone. Also we have less phone traffic and love the online booking.

Pros

The price is great for what you get. Can keep everything I need organized. Love the ease of use. Any questions are answered promptly and thoroughly to help you get set up and running.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I could improve at this time. This software is very important tool in our business.

Fall more in Love everyday!

Bookerville has completely changed our lives for the better in so many ways! We are a small corporate housing company that has always operated out of QUICKBOOKS over the years to manage our properties and our rent and bills etc. We never could find a property management system affordable enough until we found BOOKERVILLE! Its incredible. Would and do recommend it to everyone in Property Management we know!

Pros

Pretty much everything! The fact that you can set it up in such a way to automatically generate and send documents and secure bookings practically all on its own is just incredible

Cons

That you have to RE ENTER all the scheduled payments after you have taken the time to build out all the scheduled payments. We wish there was a way to adjust the payment schedule instead of knocking all of the out. The booking amounts have a recalculate button. We wish we could just add the additional scheduled payments to match the recalculated total :-)

Best Software for Vacation Managers Available

I've had excellent customer service over the years.

Pros

Best software for multi-properties for the $$ available.

Cons

Least... I would like a little more freeform in the basic breakdown that will work with reporting.

It makes my life a lot easier

Bookerville makes my life a lot easier as everything is automated for me and my clients and my staff I can highly recommend it.

Pros

This Software is Easy to use , good price versus quality

Cons

I like the software only customer service can be a little quicker, expect a response in 48 h