Bookerville Logo

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.45/10

Reviews by rating

Love the additions and notifications of them. Price point per property is perfect and best I have seen.
What I like the most about Bookerville, is the ease of use and friendly navigation system. And customer support availability when I need it.
It perfectly suits our needs for booking software AND automated emails. The company is very responsive to questions and are easy to work with.
Parts of the template for setting limits on stays can be confusing. I will say, when I have had any issues, there is always a prompt response.
Also having trouble getting my calendar on my actual website despite a few email exchanges with the customer rep.
Occasional spam blocking of automated emails from certain email services.

Virginia H.

Real Estate, self-employed

Very easy software

We as business owners saved a lot of time due to this automated booking system. Now we can spend more time with pampering guests.

Pros

It syncs with other major websites and it is easy to understand. Rep answers all questions in a very timely manner and if there are suggestions then rep always has an open ear and tries to implement owners wishes. When I started using this system I was sacred that it would be too complicated, but it is easy and I have added more and more properties within the last years.

Cons

I wished this booking system could summarize net rental values, at least I have not been able to get to those numbers or did not do it right, but it is important to have a recollection on what each rental brings in as net income. Otherwise, there is nothing I would change.

SN

Scott N.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Bookerville is simple, straightforward software, perfect for the small vacation rental owner

My highest priorities are that the software: * Has a great design and is straightforward to use * Allows me to automate the end-to-end workflow process for bookings without a lot of fuss * That I have confidence that the software is going to work without a lot of bugs, errors and workarounds * If I get in a bind and need help, I will be able to contact the vendor and get the support I need * Allows me to keep the investment in my existing web site * The subscription and commission prices are not going to eat up all of my profits

Pros

Bookerville is well-designed, intuitive and straightfoward. If you have even a rudimentary exposure to vacation rental software, Bookerville is a snap to learn and set up with an effective wizard to step you through. There is also thorough online user help text. The hands-on training required with other software vendors to set up and learn how to use is not really even needed here. None of the functions...

Cons

No critical issues, but: The guest booking calendar does not automatically switch between desktop and mobile views (one workaround is to have a "change to mobile view" button). Bookerville's flexibility has a price, requiring extra time for data maintenance: * On other vendor software, to change the nightly rate for a range of dates, you simply change the rate on a line in the rate table. Bookerville...

BW

Brooke W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

So far - I’m impressed

Bookerville has been great! Anytime I have a question or need support, they are available. The software has been a great solution for my business.

Pros

This software is easy to use, and the developer was super to work with. I am still learning features after a year of use. As a single villa operator, Bookerville has made my vacation rental management seamless with CRM and integrated payment processing.

Cons

I’d like a bit more design flexibility in the calendar visibility when publishing on our website. I believe this is something the development team is working on? It’s a minor “con.”

PC

Pam C.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Bookerville continues to provide an excellent product

Bookerville is my bridge between my 98% Airbnb bookings and those 2% long term returning guests. Bookerville allows me to keep my 2%'ers happy, offering them specific "coupons" and vacations without Airbnb's (necessary) fees. Bookerville also allows me to fully synchronize all of my calendar needs between Airbnb and Bookerville and scheduling needs for my cleaning staff.

Pros

While Bookerville also works with larger vacation rental concerns they continue to offer a space for us smaller vacation rental proprietors. I have determined that Channel Managers are not yet able to handle proprietors who only manage one property. Bookerville however, continues to take care of our needs. Most important to me in that regard is the integration/synchronization with Airbnb. While Airbnb is a great advertising platform I have yet to see that their ability to coordinate all emails with cleaning staff and to some extent, guests, is comparable to what I am able to do with Bookerville. Customer support also continues to be solid with Bookerville. I have yet to submit an issue that has not been dealt with fairly quickly and to my satisfaction.

Cons

At this point I cannot think of another feature that could be added to Bookerville. Some times the year end reports do not seem to answer a question I might have for tax purposes. Perhaps I should submit a request!

NK

Nance K.

Computer Software,

Great web based Rental property management software - full featured and affordable !

I have been managing vacation and annual rentals for over 10 years. I have used several different software packages over the years, but when I needed to get a more mobile solution I went searching. (Side note - I am a software developer and if I had the time I would have written my own.) I found Bookerville and was intrigued with the easy to use interface. Then after the free 30 trial I bought...

Pros

It's web based, and affordable, exports to accounting programs, links to vacation rental listing site calendars. Has automated emails to guests, owners, and staff.

Cons

Very little. The size of email template preview doesn't allow size change.

DT

Debbie T.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Time Saver! I can't imagine going back to the OLD way of managing our homes...

I was on the fence about getting software. I'd been doing fine via Word and manually inputting/adding/organizing everything myself for 10+ years on 2 properties. Was it going to be worth the additional cost yearly? Well I've had the software a year and would NOT want to be without it. Its such a time saver and as a mom of 3 who runs her own business that is worth its weight in GOLD! I love the...

Pros

Ease of function. There is a small learning curve but not difficult even for my 48 year old brain. The videos and forum is helpful

Cons

Not really a con but I do like how Airbnb treats its calendar. I like that they will block off a day prior or after every reservation for cleaning..etc automatically. As it is now in our 4 bdrm because I don't check-in a guest the day someone departs I have to manually block off that night as a maintenance booking so no one tries to book it.

DH

Deborah H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Unbeatable compliment to any business. User for more than 4 years.

The main benefit of having this software is no need to employ additional staff, as the system does it all for you.

Pros

This software grows with your business. The Owners and technical support is second to non. They are always willing to listen to new ideas & requests and always happy to work with you. The system is so easy to use and there is always help on hand if need be. Tons of customisable features with new ones being added all the time to keep up with the changing market place. Can be managed from any computer or mobile device with Internet access which is a must when chasing bookings in todays competitive market. Calendars can be easily synchronised with various Rental Portals, so your business is always up to date. Intergrates with various forms of Payment options. And so much more.

Cons

There is really not much that is not to like about this software. Currently the Maintenance section is a work in progress which we are looking forward to testing.

BC

Beverly C.

THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE

First I must say that when I was searching for a booking engine there were many problems with other companies that would not work for my application. I am a Bed and Breakfast. A small property with only 4 rooms. This was a determining factor for my decision in choosing Bookerville. I was offered a free month to see how it worked for me. I could not use it right away and my 30 days expired. John Amato...

CH

Cheryl H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Bookerville is the BEST!

GREAT

Pros

I love the ease of using it. I test drove a few others before jumping on board w/ Bookerville in 2014. Changed my life & helped me grow my buisness. I get calls frequently trying to get me to leave & use someone else, but I am committed.

Cons

I really don't have any negatives about this software.

PD

Patricia D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Best Option for the Money!!

It makes my Life easier

Pros

Cost - great value! Features - - channel manager available - integrates a calendar and booking feature into my website - calendar sync - how to videos - easy to use - cleaners have access to their schedule on line

Cons

- The software is set up for 90% of all properties. I've only got 5 properties but between my main 2, they sleep over 40 people. To keep these properties booked I base my rates on a few different features. My main Con, is on Guest count, in summer, my base rate is based on 22 or less on my larger property. In spring and fall, based on 18 or less, and winter 12 or less. Above those counts, there...

KC

Kevin C.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great Software - Easy to use!

Very responsive and helpful with questions and enhancements.

Pros

The product meets all of our needs. Our owners love it!

Cons

Did not like the way pictures were handled, but the latest upgrade corrected that.

AD

Alex D.

Easy and Intuitive Software

Bookerville customer care is very responsive. Excellent software!

Pros

Easy to use and set up properties and integrate with channel managers such as Rentals United (which we use) and BookingPal. Lots of great functionality!

Cons

Nothing - everything was easy to use compared to others

DH

David H.

Bookerville is by far the BEST

I'm a property manager for several beach townhomes. I looked at a lot of different softwares before I chose Bookerville, including going through free trials, looking at screenshots, calling other developers etc. I chose Bookerville because I really think Bookerville has nailed it. It is incredibly easy to use, quick to set up initial properties. Its very intuitive, and when you do come up on...

KM

Karina M.

Real Estate, self-employed

Bookerville has modernized our reservations

My husband researched many reservation software and found that Bookerville would fit us best. That was 4 years ago and I can't begin to tell you how profound the change has been. Bookerville has made it so we are not tied to the phone, and the guests love it. It is so easy to use and functional. The owner is quick to reply if we have an issue and is constantly making improvements to better meet managers needs.

Pros

Ease of use, price is great considering what you get. Guests really like that they can make a reservation so simply.

Cons

Sometimes guests have had trouble seeing the online calendar but I have never personally had a problem.

LO

Lacey O.

Great software for managing reservations

Pros

Helps to manage our reservations accurately that are listed on multiple sites, makes booking directly a breeze, reports are easy to use and great.

Cons

When running some reports there are glitches when pro-rating the dates. For example if you pro-rate by month and check in date it will not the bookings that were made in the prior month, even though it only counted say one day of the reservation when running that report for the previous month. So report totals are not accurate when using that function.

BM

Bill M.

Hospitality, self-employed

Great for the Small Guys...

I have been using Bookerville for nearly 2 years. In that time I have seen many progressive changes on the platform and while it doesn't offer everything I need it provides 90% of the functionality. For the owner/property manager you will find the software relatively intuitive and with integrations to channel managers you can get visibility that the big guys have. Certainly a recommend for me.

Pros

Progressive updates Comprehensive features Relatively easy to use Responsive support

Cons

Training on the platform from setup to new features is limited. No actual website... there are widgets that you can insert into a website but you have to have your own site and know how to set it up and use it.

EM

Earl M.

Hospitality, self-employed

Bookerville has been a tremendous asset to have in managing our three vacation rentals

The ability to customize Bookerville to have it manage our three properties is unbelievable. Only one of our properties is jointly owned while the other two are owned separately and each requires different options to meet the needs and goals of each property owner. Despite that, we are able to individually set options, including custom emails, and even payment options on one dashboard. Managing a reservation from pre-booking to requesting a review after departure is now a simple act of checking the dashboard each day.

Pros

Ease of use, dependability, and customer support

Cons

None

AH

Alicia H.

Nice Software

Pros

At A Glance keeps me current on what I needs to take care of with ease. Helps me follow up on items that I may have forgotten on one screen. I also like the ease of giving quotes.

Cons

Payment Reporting - no tracking of cancellation refunds. The software does not handle a tax rate change. So if the tax rate is going to change in the future and you are aware of it you have to manually make the change on each future reservation.

JC

Jason C.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

We could not run our business without Bookerville

We operate 18 vacation cabins with over 500 reservations per year. Bookerville manages all of these reservation including automated emails to inform our guests and take payments.

Pros

Bookerville is easy to use, does what we need and support is quick and friendly.

Cons

Not a thing, Bookervillle does everything we need.

SR

Sharon R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Excellent service on a timely basis

Bookerville helps manage our reservations so that we don't double book.

Pros

Software is easy to use and I rarely ever have an issue. Whenever I do, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] solves it immediately.

Cons

Love the software! Makes it easy to manage our vacation rental homes. No negatives.

es

edward s.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great software for rental property management

Pros

I like the clean user interface/dashboard and the way the software integrates with my listings on different web sites. Saves a lot of time and prevents double bookings.

Cons

It would be great if Bookerville had its own integrated Channel Manager. I believe it will in the next few months.

CS

Cathy S.

This was just what I had been looking for. Works perfect for my small lodging business

Pros

Very user friendly, and anytime I have questions, I email them and get responses very quickly. I have it set up to sync with my website and it works very smoothly with the ical calendar. I also love the option of being able to team up with airbnb and others to get my property listed in other venues

Cons

I am still trying to master the "At-a-glance" page and tweak it to be more useful for me. And also the reports page, I am working on making this more useful to keep track of information.

DS

Danna S.

Makes my life easier!

Frees up more of my times and has everything in place - all my bookings, contact information and it links to other calendars.

Pros

I love the automatic features of emailing out Welcome Packets ! Really, you can set up any auto email you want, then you don't have to worry about forgetting to get it out to your guests. Software super easy to use!

SR

Stephanie R.

Terrific Software Program

The staff and product of Bookerville are exceptional. They are always striving to make improvements.

Pros

This software has enhanced my business greatly. The owner statements and ICAL feed with third party vendors have increased bookings and reduced errors.

Cons

Overall, everything has been a great experience.

CA

Christina A.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Why can't i give 6 stars out of 5?

Bookerville has made our business possible. It does all we need, with a flexibility to adjust to our very particular booking requirements, and at a fraction of the price of other software with similar functionality. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Pros

Flexibility, functionality, price.

Cons

Occasional spam blocking of automated emails from certain email services.