Frontdesk Anywhere

Complete Cloud-based hotel management solution for hoteliers

Frontdesk Anywhere Reviews

Pros

The backend functionality is incredible and the product support is amazing. FDA truly cares about my business and has been such a responsive, key partner in all ways.

Robin N.

Thank you India and to your Team of helpful, patient, friendly and professional reps. Sincerely, Cynthia Brier, Property Manager, Tequesta Palms Inn, Tequesta, Florida.

Cynthia B.

Highly recommend your product for price, ease of use and especially your helpful service dept.

Wayne C.

Cons

Lack of app for smartphone access, inability to stack yield management premiums and inability to drag-and-drop room assignments.

Andrea S.

Chelsea M.

Revenue tools are limited and require a lot of manual data entry versus be able upload large batches of data or rate adjustments. Can be glitchy at times.

david k.

Host Team for Del Webb at Dove Mountain

I am grateful for the technical support provided by India. She was patient and understood how to listen and help me make multiple rate adjustments from 2018-2019 and rally saved the Dove Mountain Hostess Team a lot of time. I wish all your technicians a "Happy New Year!" Enjoy the holidays with your families.

Pros

Front Desk Anywhere is an efficient and user friendly software. I appreciate the technical support. The more familiar one is with the software the easier it is to make adjustments. Your technicians are most appreciated for their depth of knowledge of how the software works.

Cons

I have no complaints to make. I look forward to the up-dated software.

Best and very flexible

This system is adapted to the new technologies and productivity.

Pros

I could work anywhere and anytime. Help to reduce human work and more productive.

Cons

Some functions not full and delays some of hotel required to changed

Has great potential

I was in immediate need for a new PMS system when my hard drive crashed and the current Software I was using was not being supported outside of the UK. I decided on FDA. The sales team was helpful. I found it simple to use although I do think there is a lot of unnecessary "clicking" that goes on in order to complete certain transactions. I like that I could integrate with all of the OTA's I used...

Pros

User friendly, customer service is friendly and quick to respond, I can integrate it with all of the OTA's and manage rates from one site.

Cons

Many functions don't work. The Work Order, Lodging Statistics Report and Trial Balance Report. If I see the report or the function it should work. Apparently updated version is not available to existing customers. Please allow for telephone integration for in room phones!!!!

Great PMS

Pros

It is intuitive easy to use and has everything I need.

Cons

The online booking engine is perfectly fine but it could be better

Very Happy with Frontdesk Anywhere!

It has been a great experience.

Pros

Easy to use and has a lot of features and integrations that more expensive PMS systems do not have.

Cons

They are working on the reporting system in a newer version of the platform.

User friendly.

Pros

Easy to set up, quick to learn. Visually very clear and pleasant. Easy to run different reports. Use of different colors for different status of the bookings.

Cons

Not able to scroll horizontally so it is hard to see bookings more than a month. No CVV pre-authorisation (CVV can be hidden after pre-authorisation but the system should allow pre-authorisation with CVV checked). Payment between group folio and individual folios should be transferable. Report involving group accounts not always accurate. All emails sent to guest include price information and...

Easy to use with great customer support team

Easy to book and check room availability. Can be used anywhere. Booking data is linked with OTAs and Frontdesk anywhrere booking engine. Customers can book with Frontdesk Anywhere booking engine through Facebook and our own website.

Pros

What I really like about this software is that it can be used anywhere, as it's a cloud based program. I also like that I can manage all of the OTAs from this software. Not only that this software is user friendly but also it's staffs in Thailand are super friendly. When there're some problems, the staffs are willing to help and solve the problems. They also keep on improving the software to serve customers needs.

Cons

Even though I'm satisfied with its booking function, when it comes to Point of Sale, Revenues and Report functions, they still have room for improvement. The "analytics" function could be more user friendly and more accurate. Now I still have to make my own reports to double check with reports from the system. I must say that the main reason I still use this software is that it has a great customer support team!!!

FDA is easy to learn

Overall I have used, Lightspeed, Cloudbeds, Maestro, and some other PMS, however FDA was the most easy to use.

Pros

What I like most about Frontdesk Anywhere is that, its cloudbased so you can litterally pull this up on your phone and check in a guest or charge them for a retail item. I also like how easy it is to learn, this will be very helpful when training as that will take up most of your time. However with FDA, its so easy to pick this up quickly, even if you havent used a PMS system before you will be able to understand this software.

Cons

I wish there was a how to guide book, not all PMS systems have it and ive had to make some for other PMS in the past, however FDA does have a vast variety of help pages for each specific function. Just saying would be nice to have a welcome to FDA guide book and start from the basics.

Front Desk Anywhere works for us!

Pros

The software works well, was relatively easy to integrate with our website for online bookings and also with Expedia for direct bookings from them and Tripadvisor. It's easy to make multiple prices for various dates, Christmas, summer, rainy season, etc.

Cons

It would be nice to have different language support in the admin section. We operate in Costa Rica where the local language is Spanish, and some of our employees struggle with it a bit.

Smar and easy software

Frontdesk Anywhere is a smart and easy software for Small to Mid-size property!

Pros

Frontdesk Anywhere is a smart and easy software for Small to Mid-size property!

Cons

Frontdesk Anywhere is a smart and easy software for Small to Mid-size property!

A PMS Startup Great for Small Businesses

I chose Frontdesk Anywhere, and have long been an advocate. I even pulled another Tulum hotel in as a client! I have experienced some frustration with the limitations of the software/customization capabilities, and the clunkiness of use on the user side of things (PMS) and the client side of things (IBE). Really, truly, having [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a high-level contact who addresses our needs has been a huge bonus.

Pros

I love that FDA is easy to use, and that I can make modifications to many things that I need to modify (plus can get in the backend and modify HTML, etc). I don't think there are very many options in this price point for small businesses like ours, and I have enjoyed growing with the company. Plus, I love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She has been a rock for my team since the beginning.

Cons

Some things that I think should be customizable / better designed simply are not and I wish for a Spanish language backend that was fully functional, as much of my team is in Mexico, where our business is located. That might be a niche comment though :) Customer service has been notoriously unavailable on weekends, holidays, and outside of 9-5 PST work hours. I think they're making an effort to combat this on email support at least. I haven't tried to call in a long while because of my frustration around availability.

FDA Hospitality Booking Engine and More

FDA has been a great system for us to grow. Other than the Cons mentioned, we really have no complaints. It is a difficult system to learn (onboarding/set-up was more difficult than our previous platform; 3-6 months to become comfortable), but once mastered, it is easy to navigate and customize. In hindsight, the difficulties we had were mostly due to the robust functionality, which we use every...

Pros

- internet based system, can be accessed from numerous devices - itemized nightly invoices - unlimited auto emails (pre/post dated from check-in/check-out date) which integrate with external email system - IBE integrates with Wix created websites - rate manager is extremely easy to use - create trouble tickets online, response time is satisfactory - integrates with channel managers and 3rd party software

Cons

- no mobile app, only mobile website (can be a pain to login/logout on phone) - 24/7 support exists, but difficult to get ahold of tech support by phone at any given time (typically will get a call back within 24 hrs.) - cannot highlight rooms to create blocks/reservations (must open new reservation tab in either case) - customized emails require coding experience (not user friendly) - inability to email ALL guests with custom email (for alerts, temporary hazards, etc.)

Efficient support team! Great software for hotel operation, services, and time management

Pros

I've been using Frontdesk Anywhere as our PMS software for 3 years now. As a Sales and Marketing manager of an independent hotel, this cloud based software is a gem. Their support team gives us a comfort with 24 hours support service, and immediate hands on to resolve the glitch that we encountered. With this software, our team can review the occupancy forecast, plan our promotions, as well as monitor...

Cons

We are looking forward to be using their full function of POS software. At the moment, we use the lite version that comes with the package but the result is great anyway.

Great Software

Good system overall with different work areas and features. The system is very intuitive and staff learned how to use it quickly which was a big plus. We have been customers of FDA since their latest version and they have performed great updates on the system, especially around reports, rate management and group reservations. We like the chat box where you can reach support and speak to them. We use the program 24/7 and are quite happy about it.

Pros

The software is easy to use. The team members learn how to use it quickly thus it saves time. Screen set up clear and it has all the features we need.

Cons

These are some reports I miss like lead time of bookings. Over all it does have be basics needed.

Nunnally House at Southeast Georgia Health System

Very good overall experience. In six years I've had maybe three issues with the program where I had to contact Support via email. Their response time was always fast, once within the hour and recently within 4 hours but they called with a report and asked for additional information on the problem..

Pros

It's very simple and intuitive to use. The reservation layout is easy to read and I like the ability to quickly look at reservations for a few days ahead or up to a month in advance. We serve cancer patients undergoing treatment, family members of critical care patients, medical students and medical staff. The program gives us the ability to distinguish different types of rooms for our various guests and quickly change schedules as needed.

Cons

There are so many options for generating reports that I sometimes have trouble deciphering the titles and finding what I need. Once I figure out what it is it's simple....

Best property management system

We have great experience with working with fda.

Pros

The best thing about FDA is how user friendly it is.

Cons

The only thing would be the loading issue on rooms that have been in the system for multiple months. Really nothing else.

Easy to use, web based hotel operating system

We use FDA to operate four very busy hotels in the Los Angeles area. The system allows us to make reservations, check guests in & out of the system, track deposits, run a multitude of reports including sales and future revenue on the books.

Pros

As a web based system, I have access to all of my hotel properties from anywhere in the world, including my smart phone. The grid view of our hotel rooms is a great visualization of hotel occupancy and available rooms. The system is very easy to use and makes training new employees very simple and cost effective.

Cons

All software programs can have glitches and FDA is no exception. The customer service & support team has always been responsive to challenges.

A+ Service

Excellent!

Pros

Frontdesk Anywhere Support Team is the best! They have been there since I started my position in September of 2017. Especially India Metz. She is so supportive and helpful and patient with my blunders. So thankful for all her help and if she is not available others have been there as well. Overall, Frontdesk Anywhere has been a huge asset to the daily runnings of the business and I couldn't ask for a better program or team. Thank you India and to your Team of helpful, patient, friendly and professional reps. Sincerely, Cynthia Brier, Property Manager, Tequesta Palms Inn, Tequesta, Florida

Cons

None at this time. I have not had any negative experiences to date.

Stop hunting, and make the switch today!

We found that with other platforms, customer service was not always available (half-way around the world!), or not easily accessible. With FDA our personal contact is always available and helps solve issues practically immediately. FDA nearly eliminated repetitive and duplicate tasks across many platforms, freeing up literally hours of time for more important tasks. We love it!

Pros

Front Desk Anywhere (FDA) is simple, easy to use, and has all the pro features you are looking for to manage a vacation rental business of any size or shape. Features are extensive; reports will give you everything you are looking for and then some. FDA seamlessly and easily integrates with other booking platforms. Access can be granted in various capacities for employees, etc. FDA simply revolutionized our business, pulling everything together in a single platform. Customer service is impeccable, reliable and relatively immediate. Highly recommended!

Cons

Set up can be a little cumbersome, but that was simply due to now knowing what to ask. Our personal contact was available to assist with every step of setup, and any questions ongoing. There is a bit of a learning curve with all the features, but lots of resources are provided.

Front Desk Anywhere is Awesome !!!

Overall experience is fantastic as we been with Front Desk Anywhere for many many years now and we look forward to all the new bells and whistles they will soon come out with.

Pros

I like the fact that it has a 30 day tape chart so you may see the whole month and the software is easy to use that comes with many features.

Cons

I would like to see a signature pad implemented in the future versions so we all can go paperless.

failed attempt

Pros

Visually, look and layout are very simple and chic. It's eye-catching. It is fairly easy to use and intuitive. Whoever made the product does have an understanding of user interface. My staff, of varying computer knowledge, was able to pick it up very easily.

Cons

There are many things wrong with this system and company that I have experienced in the last 3-4 months. First I will tell you that they are poorly staffed. In all my experience with them, I only dealt with 4 staff members. There was never a time that someone different, outside of these 4 people, answered the phone. Tech support is staffed by 3 of these 4 people, all very nice and accommodating to...

Great Software very reliable, and user friendly. Must needed resource for every small or big Hotel operation.

Pros

The software has a very small learning curve, so you'll have your team up and running in a breeze. Great adaptation to channel manager witch facilitates any hotel operations job. There customer service is awesome every one in the department (India, Mary Anne , etc) have been there to help on every opportunity that we have required there service. In conclusion, we at Oasis Hotel are very happy with software and customer service.

Cons

Minor glitches with communication with channel manager that can cause every once an a while discrepancy on a reservation, I'm sure it's something that can be easily addressed by the FDA technical team. But like I said very minor, nothing to loose sleep over.

Great Hotel Booking Software

Pros

The software is easy to learn and use, a most important feature when training new employees. It is comprehensive, unlike others we test drove, providing a depth of options and information to track. It's online accessibility from any computer is a must even for our small company.

Cons

While many pieces of information can be tracked, we do have a wish list of items that have not yet been included but may be in the future version.

Tons of Potential

Pro's - Fairly user friendly. Like the ease of integrating website and online booking agents so I only have to manage availability and rates through the FDA system. Like that it is web based and information can never be lost. Simple to train staff of basic functions of the system. Lots of great reporting for future projections and marketing. Con's - Reporting for month end reconciliation purposes...

Cons

Hi Nicki, Thank you for your feedback. It is appreciated! I've followed up with our development team to ensure they are investigating the discrepancies you've noticed in your historical reports. As for the other items you mentioned, we have been working on these issues and you will see these problems eradicated as well as many other enhancements including drag and drop as features in upcoming releases of Frontdesk Anywhere. Thank you again for your feedback. Kind Regards, John

The experience has actually all been rather easy ! I-phone style easy

uptodate, realtime knowledge specified for our hotel in our country with the items that I need to run our little hotel

Pros

I adore the fact that it can be adapted to our specific regional needs. Even in a developing country like the Kingdom of Cambodia it felt like all the time in the world would be dedicated to us

Cons

The fact thats its technology: I am not very tech-savvy. Add to this that Cambodia is developing and perhaps less trained staff could have made all rather difficult