All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

MeazureUp

Audit and inspection tool for restaurants & retail stores

visit website

MeazureUp Reviews

Easy to use. A few glitches from time to time. But overall, good app

Pros

The convenience of working off my phone. I am able to move between all my locations and work within the app with ease.

Cons

Some glitches going from one section to another. Photos may take a while to load and slow down the return to previous page.

Hi Rob, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear you've been having issues with photos loading. Please ensure you are on the most recent version of the application and if issues persist, contact us at help@meazureup.com thanks, Ray

Its been a huge help for internal auditing.

Not sure what you mean by this software, the software for this particular test or with MeazureUp? If MeazureUp, please see answers in previous form

Pros

Ease of filling in the form and making edits on the back end ability to assign actions Data everything is centralized Different user groups and settings for each Help section is great Awesome customer service!

Cons

Limited ability to play around with data, impossible to filter out results Some of the user interface for the web app is a little clunky Creating user groups is nice but not intuitive on who receives what notifications

Hi Shereen, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with the interface on the webapp. Please contact help@meazureup.com so that we can go through a training session and identify any concerns you might have. best, Ray

Easy, problem free

Pros

Easy of use, good layout/interface, quality reporting, intuitive design, excellent way to follow up with franchisees

Cons

Had difficulty adding comments to the sections at first, bu this has since been addressed. The email reports are too large in terms of file size.

This has been really great!

Pros

Automated reviews, I love getting the emails so I can follow up and see what happened at each store

Cons

Ease of updating questions, wish that I had an opportunity for everyone to be able to change questions on the fly

Pretty straight forward. Easy to use on an android phone.

Pros

Easy, ready to use. Back end online is pretty easy and straight forward. Easy to navigate and find analytics.

Cons

Needs better system for reminders for actions/tasks and due dates across multiple users. As well a calendar function to schedule or remind of upcoming audit due dates would be a benefit

I am very pleased with this app. And the customer service is impeccable

They help us do audits in my locations and helps my locations know what to do moving forward.

Pros

It's easy to use and any adjustments are easy to take care of immediately. Don't have to wait to add anything or remove.

Cons

There really isn't anything complaints I have about this software. It's easy to use and self-explanatory. Thank you

So far its been great but we just started with you!

Pros

I am excited to start using it seems like a great tool and my staff is really excited to start using it as well

Cons

Not sure yet but would love to provide feedback after we start using it over the next few weeks. I am sure there will be a few items we would like tweaked.

Excellent software for the franchising world!

Accurate information!

Pros

What I like most about the Meazure Up software is the ease of use and the ease in training my staff. Also, the fact that the software has the ability to operate on a mobile phone makes it very cost conscious and again easy for employees to operate and acquire the app.

Cons

At the end of the day, there are no cons to the software platform. It is easy to use, cost-conscious and reliable. A great tool in the franchising world!

I like it, but it seems to be tough to navigate for some team

Pros

I like how it can be accessed from any device. The print function of the reports is also very helpful.

Cons

I wish there was an alarm function to alert of incomplete audits both at my level and also an alert function on the piece of technology being used.

Operations review

We are able to measure individual performance and take pictures to reinforce the observation

Pros

Its a great tool to provide feedback on individual location operation ability

Cons

There isn't anything to not likeit provides irreducible proof of what really happening

Not bad

Being able to properly audit stores and have proof of why I rated it as I did. The back end saves everything for easy distribution to franchisees and record keeping

Pros

It's very thorough and i like that I can attach pictures to my ratings to back up my decisions. It's good for that

Cons

Not always easy to navigate. Sometimes I have to go back and re put in the dates of audit and follow up.

This very easy to use. Even a first time it was easy to follow and use.

Cut report time almost by half. Very easy to use. I also like the reporting detail.

Pros

Easy to modify and use. This product is also very easy to teach to use. Make the reporting process faster and less time consuming.

Cons

It would be nice to run multiple timer at the same time. For the application that we use this program it works really well.

The folks at measure up were very accommodating when it came to meeting our needs

Pros

Software is easy to use but what we really like is how flexible MeazureUp was when it came to making changes to our current compliance checks. We started off with a system that we felt would work well within our stores. During the role out we noticed we had to change somethings quickly. Their team worked with us in timely manner to makes the necessary changes.

Cons

So far so good. Everything is working out so far.

Next level auditing with easy follow-up functionalities.

Pros

The app is easy to use and helps keep management on track with follow up emails addressing outstanding action items.

Cons

We sometimes have a hard time getting local managers to activate their accounts. I'm usure how MeazureUp could help with this. Once managers are set up its smooth sailing.

Awesome Tool for Any Organization

Easy to implement, easy of use, low cost.

Pros

Easy of Use, simple. User friendly. Would recommend.

Cons

Nothing really. No issues and not complaints.

User friendly!

This system has completely revolutionized our evaluation process.

Pros

Great solution that takes does away all of the problems encountered with excel sheets. Real time data is always a plus.

Cons

Great so far but would like to be able to customize the categories to find a way to walk through the store front to back versus taking the evaluation in the order of the different categories.

Great Product

I can use the software via cellphone.

Pros

Fairly easy to use

Cons

-It always freezes -I cant see who checked their inspection report -The app is great but it is not functional. I can only use it for inspections, I can't check anything else.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.