Apploye

Time tracking and employee monitoring app for remote teams.

Apploye Reviews

Pros

It's been wonderful and a lifesaver from not having to use the competitor tools that cost an arm and a leg.

FS

Franky S.

The best feature is the monitoring of my team. I am now able to see what kind of webpages are they visiting.

Petr G.

Clara A.

PP

Peter P.

Employees may feel uncomfortable with the screenshots that are taken.

VG

Vineet G.

Still not found any type of problem in this software.

DV

Darshan V.

4.9

How would you rate Apploye?

It's amazing how the tool works

I love how installing one simple tool has boosted an increase in our productivity.

Pros

- Deeper level analytics - I love the reporting with this tool.

Cons

I want them to change their brand colour

Thanks for your review, we are working hard for our customers, stay with apploye and if you face any issue just knock us at our intercom, we responds within hour

Best deal I have ever made!

Pros

User-friendly dashboard, easy to track member's activity, screenshot, billing calculation, monthly reporting...and obviously pricing!

Cons

Honestly I don't see anything yet to mark as con!

Thanks for your valuable review and valuable decision to move on apploye

Quite useful to monitor employees activity

Apploye is quite useful & necessary app during these time when our team is working remotely since over 6 months now. I am easily able to track their activity & thus ensure not much of the time is wasted.

Pros

- Easy to know what the team is doing - I can now track where the time is being spent by the team - UI is quite clean

Cons

- I felt it could have been better if they had an app for iPad tracking - Employees may feel uncomfortable with the screenshots that are taken

First-Rate Software

Pros

I like their product because of its outstanding features inhibit in it.

Cons

Nothing, this is best, they provide robust services; one must utilise their software in order to gain fruitful ouptut insights

Thanks for your review and stay with Apploye. If you need any help you can reach out to us through our 24/7 live chat.

best tracking software ever

overall experience is very very good. everything is work smooth, cool UI, integrations available

Pros

Easy setup, all type reporting, easy to manage user and get invoice ready, lifetime deal, no pay monthly, work with slow internet

Cons

still not found any type of problem in this software

Thanks for your honest review, as of now we are working on many thing to make it more stronger than before

Awesome for remote working

Nothing short of amazing. Management/ time tracking tools are usually so complicated to use, they make your life more difficult instead of easier. Apploye solves that!

Pros

Great for planning and tracking the productive time spent by the development & sales team on different projects and activities. Perfect for understanding what the real cost of implementing a project inside the team. The UI is friendly, you quickly understand how to use the product, and perks like offline sync make it seamless to use

Cons

Haven't found anything not to like yet :)

Great Visibility on My Team

I am using Apploye for my side business at DouglasAcademy based in Mississauga Canada. We teach kids Robotics and Coding classes and I have an army of teachers who deliver classes online and at different schools cross Canada. Before Aployee we didn’t have visibility on any of our teachers. Trust is good but we wanted to be able to verify on teachers work and mobility from time to time. Now all our...

Pros

Support team behind Apploye are amazing and supportive

Cons

Reporting has a great potential to be enhanced

Thanks mohammad for your kind words toward the service, stay with us for more

A great prospect like Hubstaff

Very good experience for sure so far. Along with top notch customer support.

Pros

Terrific user interface along with simplified structure to manage your employee workflow details. This is no way an intrusive app where it monitors everything by force. This is a best scenario for a healthy environment workplace.

Cons

Nothing as such I can think of. They have a long list of to dos roadmap in the coming days. I an hopeful it would be covered accurately.

Your words mean a lot to our team. Thanks for being supportive in our journey

Great for managing small and large teams!

Pros

Apploye was my right hand while managing my team during the COVID times. The app is easy to use, the interface beautifully design and the data I got was pretty detailed. Basically, everything I needed with a tool like this.

Cons

So far, so good. Everything runs smoothly.

Useful tool for remote teams!

We used it to tack the daily timesheet of our team and see how much time each task takes us to complete so we could improve our planning activities later. If you manage remote teams or working in one, Apploye is really thing to go for.

Pros

I found it extremely easy to use, it feels native and UX is great unlike other similar tools I tried. I also find reports useful, they are a par of our monthly meetings now.

Cons

Pricing could be more adjusted to teams, not per member.

Thanks for giving the honest opinion for apploye, we are working more to bring more changes in future

Best Productvity Monitoring/Tracking tool

I consider this as one of my best software purchase in recent times.

Pros

Apploye served my employees time and productivity track from day one. Back-office teams and on-field members tracking is done efficiently. Whatever initial day niggles existed are all ironed out and now is a stable product.

Cons

Right now the platform does best what its suppose to do. Initial days of use we had little hickups with reporting for mgmt as it wasnt available on monthly basis. This is no more the case as monthly tracking is available.

Thanks for your valuable review here, we will work on the progress in coming days

Perfect for employee and resource management

Overall I'm very happy with the platform and I look forward to continuing to use this in my business.

Pros

Apploye is lightening fast and pretty intuitive. I like how it tracks my time and my employees and subcontractors because it includes things like screenshots, time allotment, etc. It also has the GPS tracking so that I know I can trust the time my remote workers enter. The scheduling is a nice feature so I can balance workload and resources. I can even run reports and payroll from the app which makes it really convenient and I don't have to use separate apps for that.

Cons

There is nothing really I dislike about it. There was a slight hiccup when onboarding when prompted to enter a project title where if you leave the empty one on the screen (it defaults to showing you two, one is filled out and one isn't) but if you delete the one that isn't then you move right through it.

LIfesaver for Time Tracking a Team

Pros

It allows me to keep track of all my employees time all in one simple dashboard with all the features to get specific and look up precise time in the month. The screenshots help so much as well.

Cons

It didn't always track my employees time correctly at first but it seems they were able to fix that really fast.

Thanks franky for posting honest comment here, we are working on more progress, stay with apploye

Great team tracking software to stay on track!

Pros

With everyone on the team moving remote, we're able to prioritize employees work duties and improve overall productivity with Apploye.

Cons

No issues so far! Looking forward to features that will be added in the future.

Thanks for your honest review

Best tool to monitor employee productivity

Pros

Tasks scheduling Invoicing Tracking the budgets These things are must need for any service company along with the timesheet to check the effectiveness of a project

Cons

Tasks tracking can be in Kanban board form like in Trello. Right now it is in another format

High-quality Time tracking

I have realized that thanks to Apploye, I am now able to analyze how effective is my team. Another advantage is that based on thy analysis I was able to deduct what kind of activities are they doing and prioritize the activities which bring more revenue.

Pros

Cons

I am looking for the feature Scheldues, which is not released yet.

Very Satisfied User

Apploye has useful features that our team needs, especially during these times when some of our team is still remote working. Thanks to Apploye, we can now easily manage time and encourage productivity although we're not in the same building. Apploye's team is really helpful and friendly, they make the whole setup process so seamless and understandable for new users.

Pros

Easy to use and really helps to manage time and employees' monitoring.

Cons

None so far as it works very well, haven't encountered any problems.

Best Remote employee tracking app

Good Employee tracking app

Pros

Due to current market dynamics, we had to transition from onsite work to remote work. Most of our employees are working from home now Apploye came in very handy to track the work of our remote employees. Employee scheduling and monitoring features inbuilt within the app have increased our team productivity.

Cons

They can improve their customer support a bit to enhance the experience.

Thanks for your review for apploye, we are working more to make a user-friendly software

Superb Software + Top Class Customer Service

Lovely, as well the customer support was at a different level all together

Pros

I've recently bought this software to track my remote team. Works like charm

Cons

Adding tasks - had to search a little .. else all good

Thanks for the review, we are working hard to make it more easier to find for our customers

The perfect tool for monitoring the employees activity

Pros

Impressive UI design. It is the best software I have ever used in a while to track time... Super easy to use

Cons

Nothing that I can remember... all works perfectly for me

Slick tool for employee time tracking

Good - professional team that was pleasant to work with.

Pros

Easy to use - GPS options for tracking workers on-site with client.

Cons

None - it did what was promised. No complaints.

Efficient for Team Management

Pros

The thing I loved the most about Apploye was the ability to track time schedules/hours and see screenshots of my employees' screens, which helped with boosting accountability and productivity. It made things simple to see. The stats were clean and ready to access from a simple dashboard.

Cons

Apployee did have some downsides. The main was the screenshot tool - employees could feel uncomfortable with this, and honestly, no worker is going to be 100% productive during their hours. There needs to be a level of trust, allowing workers to know when their most productive moments are, which can be balanced with "free time" (even on the clock).

Thanks for your valuable review, we're working on our progress Thank you

Useful tool with very clean UI

Pros

It is fairly easy to learn all the functions, provides what we need and the UI is built very intuitively with a very clean and light-weigt design.

Cons

Some functions seem to be still under development, but it is not a big issue as all the main ones are working very well.

Great product for tracking and increasing productivity

Pros

Very easy to use, top support. I use it to track time I spend on different projects and so I can bill clients accordingly. Would highly recommend.

Cons

Could have more dashboard customizations.

Thanks for your honest review

Track time and easy get report

Good for remote work.

Pros

Screenshot, App-Soft tracking, URL tracking, sub admin level for my user

Cons

No Iphone APP, pdf export. But this tool will update in year 2020

Thanks for your kind words. We are working hard to improve our product everyday