Jolt Logo
Jolt

The Complete Digital Food Safety & Restaurant Ops Platform

visit website

Jolt Reviews - Page 6

Jolt has saved me money and given me Peace of mind.

Saved tons of labor hours avoiding day dots.

Pros

Ease of printing labels. Employees love doing the electronic checklists! They get very excited when it populates.

Cons

Wish I could manually adjust employees availability for them. Some of my employees don't have email.

JOlT is the carwash owner's dream

I do not know how we operated before Jolt. This platform has changed my operation completely. I am very happy with Jolt.

Pros

I can go forever on this list, but the system has helped me manage all parts of the business. It has streamlined everything for us as a business and has helped create a culture that is hard to come by. The accountability of Jolt and ease of use is amazing. The support team is always there is the best!!! I am thankful for Jolt.

Cons

I hate to be the guy that has nothing bad to say, but I just cant find something wrong with Jolt. Huge kudos to the Jolt team!

Great Application!

This system is dummy proof. Anyone can complete this the assignment, you can even assign that they are supposed to take pictures of the area or assignments. Very useful and great for the restaurant industry.

Pros

You are able to assign the checklist to the employees with a deadline that your able to assign to each individual. This is great for accountability for each person in different departments. They also earn points as they complete the check list within the time they are to complete it.

Cons

At this time I haven’t experience anything negative about it, it has been proven to be successful through the Jolt system.

Best Product I've Ever Used

They are the best to work with. Absolutely amazing!

Pros

The task management is amazing. We've used it for real-estate property management in the past and it's great.

Cons

I don't have any cons. This is an amazing company and I'd recommend them for everyone. They have amazing customer service.

Use jolt for request off and availability.

Pros

Easy to request dates off. It has alot of functions like scheduling and switching shift. Easy to add employees.

Cons

Changing availability has been difficult for my team. They will enter information and it will disappear.

Great product and customer service.

Pros

Using the JOLT checklist has tremendously increased accountability and organization on my team. .

Cons

It would be great if the Messaging and LogBook feature could be accessed through a mobile version of the app.

Lighting Strike

The staff has been our point of contact and has been very helpful. Jolt has better our daily operations throughout our business. We are brand new to Jolt and our experience with the system has been very succesful.

Pros

I like that we can assign task to employees and see who is doing it and it keeps track of it. I also like that we can create all kids of list, the date dots for our resturant, the schuduling system it gives us a grand total of hours, cost, etc.

Cons

You can't delete list that weren't completed on time. And it's not very clear if someone is already schudule in another area..

Restaurant platform for independents

After 26 years of running my business, I decided to run my business from afar. I needed a way to communicate with the staff, keep team members trained and on task, make sure we are labeling consistently and lastly keeping documentation for the health department. The Jolt platform and team has handled that transition for my company! This application has challenged me to raise the bar on the staff. And add levels of training that I can do from a remote location. I believe all small independent restaurants should seriously consider this platform. Sincerely, Michael McFadden President Charcoal Grill

Pros

Gives me levels of communication to my staff

Cons

Just waiting on an inventory system

Easy to use, tech support are AMAZING. Love the functionality of it

Love all the different types of lists you can do. Schedule templates are really easy to do the schedule quickly

Pros

Once you have learned everything it has to offer it is amazing. Scheduling is a breeze. I love the list aspect to keep my crew on the right track for cleaning/open and closing lists. Customer rep is always available. I love how quickly he gets back to me about questions I have and is so nice and understanding. I do not have many bad things to say. It was a little difficult to get us to but once I was trained it has been awesome.

Cons

Jolt is a great feature to add to any business!

Jolt is great from a task management standpoint, there are so many things that need to be managed within our company and it has helped us bridge the gaps between our retail stores and culinary center checklists. My favorite feature about this application is the time clock; when team members are looking to complete opening shifts or closing shifts, Jolt allows the checklists to be displayed at the appropriate times for those shifts. The expansion and organization of all our company's departments lists will benefit tremendously from Jolt. Jolt is very user friendly and has a seamless interface. The company and customer service has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Cons

The software and support are top-notch. Tim and the Team are GREAT.

Enhanced organization, productivity and restaurant environment.

Pros

Very easy to set-up and use. From checklists to labels. Once set-up and implemented it is very easy for your team to use even if they are not technologically savvy!

Cons

The ONLY things that I would want added/changed is some form of advanced logbook. Like a "Google Doc/Spreadsheet" Type format, that all leaders could record in and see the entire log (for example - guest complaints). And/or an easy way to retrieve and look at completed forms from the iPad.

Game Changer

Jolt has been an absolute game changer within our store. We currently use it for all of our checklists. We also have all of our product training materials in there. By placing Ipads around the store we have been able to supply team members with information instantly, instead of having to search it out on our training web site. Currently, we are looking to change our scheduling over to Jolt, and with the features it provides we are excited.

Pros

The ability to view the checklist from home and the archives of lists to keep our temp sheets

Cons

The video online for scheduling isn't very helpful

Jolt

This software has been a great addition to our business.

Pros

I appreciate that the administrator is able to perform a bulk import for a group of new hires or have the option to add a single new entry.

Cons

I would prefer when selecting between the various tabs the software would perform at a quicker speed.

The app has really helped the efficiency of our restaurant and the customer support is awesome!

It has made our restaurant much more efficient.

Pros

How easy it is to work with. Our team loves working with the checklist and earning the points. Setting up checklists is extremely easy. Love the bluetooth thermometer!

Cons

We wish the checklist could be subdivided within the checklists- meaning that if the checklist as a whole only needs to be done once per week, but some of the categories need to be done more than once per week, that can be done within the checklist.

Two thumbs WAY up!

Jolt has allowed us to reach a new level of consistency within our restaurant. The system is extremely user friendly and the customer support makes learning it a breeze. Our team is so happy that we decided to get started with Jolt, and we're even more excited to see how it's going to benefit our store!

Pros

user friendly, wide variety of available tools, customer support (that's not software, but y'all do a good job..The support staff deserves a raise ;) )

Cons

The lists don't disappear when you complete them. Makes it confusing.

Great for accountability!

Using jolt for lists and labels and so far its great! At first it can seem overwhelming but after a short tutorial it will be quite easy. Also customer service is superb because they want you to succeed! A great product!

Pros

Depth of features and customer service.

Cons

Not much but so many features it can seem confusing. That's where the awesome customer service comes in and they answer any and all questions!

What A Product

I get to use the iPad app for my employees. We use it for cleaning checklists and for demonstrative videos.

better than average

It is a very easy tool to use and very handy, but with that being said I believe we need more one on one support after it's in the store. After it gets in the store we need a one on one with whomever can change the lists. We all do not have the same equipment in the store or the same amount in each and it takes half our time to go thru and hit NA on the things we do not use. It cuts my list in half and also some of the times due need to change.

Pros

it is easy to use and we can tell if our crew does it

Cons

no way to change lists etc to own store

Great Guest Service Experience

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided us with oustanding customer service throughout the entire onboarding, setup, and deployment. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so kind and patient with us, even when we asked the same question multiple times. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made this experience for us very positive.

Pros

Ease of use. The guest service provided us by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] .

Cons

Use on desktop would be nice at times would be nice.

Definitely task management software worth consideration.

Pros

The actual process of building a checklist or form is quite simple. The vendor is very responsive to requests and eager to assist.

Cons

There's nothing negative about the vendor. They are really great to work with. Since I am not using all the features the home screen seems cluttered. Perhaps it's just me getting used to where everything is. A few things that i didn't like have already been corrected by the developers. I only have some minor format issues. The overall product is well thought out.

easy to use

ease of scheduling and how it lists the employees, the are all consolidated on one page which makes it easier to find their contact information

Pros

i like how it automatically sends us emails to show us our weekly schedule. request for time off or communicate with your boss is effective.

Cons

that it doesnt send daily text reminders or sync to your calendar on my iphone, i have to input it myself or open my email to view my schedule

For the support staff

For the short time we have used it so far it seems work work well. There are something I would advise making an option. When something is out of parameters give it an option to change the color. Overall our questions have been taken care of now it's just making it better for us and any new people who join. She has been great with sending get us hasty emails to our questions.

Pros

Cons

Lacks customization.

Life Changing App!

The Jolt App seriously took us to the next level and beyond. It is super user-friendly and full of jaw-dropping features that you would normally expect from a more expensive software, but what stands out the most would be their customer service. Our implementation specialist was not only knowledgeable but patiently walked us through the entire process and answered our million questions, even questions that we did not know we had, but he knew would be useful for us to know! I would 100% recommend this app to any organization that wants to increase productivity, promote organization & accountability, increase employee engagement & communication, and take their work culture to the next level! It is definitely worth every penny, and you will get a tremendous return on your investment.

Cons

Jolt is fine, but a lot of manual work needs to be put in to make it work.

Pros

I like the different types of checklists and forms that we can create in Jolt.

Cons

Had to set everything up manually to make this work. I have 700-800 tasks and when I need to put some updates, I can't do any bulk changes. The reporting shows the items as Incomplete even if the deadline is in the future. This affects the percentage. The report, when generated via excel, is not formatted.

Better Your Business

Jolt is a great way to empower your employees. To be able to monitor what is getting done in your company and by whom. When I call, Sarah takes care of my questions, needs and concerns.

Pros

I like the ability to make the software pertinent to my business.

Cons

I think the user interface could be a little easier.