Vitay Reviews

5.0/5 (11 reviews)

Ramanjit Degun

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-03-15

As a recruiter chasing referees and filling out reference forms manually wasn't the most effective use of my time. This software has given me back many hours in my week that I can now spend on more productive tasks. Highly recommend this to any recruiter looking to optimize their processes and reduce the amount of daily admin they have to do.

Pros
Effective! Gets the task of reference checking done in less time and with very little effort compared to manually collecting them. Easy to use Reports produced have our branding and look great High response rates Automated lead generation - we've picked up multiple new candidates and clients Most cost effective compared to competitors Excellent Client Service

Cons
We could only have one main account holder. It would be nice if we could allocate admin privileges to more than one user in our team to be able to check on the team dashboard & results.

Bryce Stacey

Flexible Automated Reference Checks

Reviewed 2019-03-01

The Vitay team have been responsive and very quick to respond to our needs. They have been able to add features that have allowed us to generate opportunities for us to grow our business. We have been able to almost eliminate an administrative role within our company saving us over $35k per annum.

Pros
Simple to use and flexible application (highly custom) User friendly across all platforms Saves time Reduces cost significantly High adoption rate by clients

Cons
Some clients do not want to receive automated reference reports but this is less than 5 %

Kaymee Phillips

Great Company, Great Service

Reviewed 2019-11-27

My team can set it and forget it instead of playing phone tag and having to transcribe or reformat responses. This takes all of the legwork out of our processes and reduces turnaround time for our clients. The customer service is outstanding. We always receive responses quickly and we consider Vitay to be more of a partner than just another vendor.

Pros
The software is simple and does exactly what they say it will do, but it is also still evolving. The development team has allowed us to customize many features to suit our unique needs.

Cons
While it is nice to set it and forget it, we would like to have a little more control of the overall process from beginning to end by receiving out of office notifications. I know that request is in the hopper though, so we really can't complain. In the future we might like the option to customize completed reports with our client's logos in addition to our logo, just to add a little more personality to the final product.

Jack Solaro

Overall Amazing

Reviewed 2019-12-19

Overall, our experience has been great! The Vitay team has been very responsive to our feature requests, feedback, and troubleshooting issues. The team is always friendly and helpful and has been a great experience to work with them!

Pros
The product is always changing and improving. Some products we work with are very stagnant and their product releases are as simple as adding a new font. Vitay is not like that. Vitay is constantly releasing new features and modules that are super useful and overall great improvements to the tool. The tool is very intuitive and easy to use. When training new users on the tool, I often have to cut the meeting short and say "That's it, it is easy to use".

Cons
There are some limitations but any time we bring up a limitation, the team at Vitay resolves it for us.

Jeff Lam

Great system and definitely worth exploring

Reviewed 2019-03-01

Increased productivity to the recruitment team, streamlined the reference check process with the integration in our ATS

Pros
Ease of use, Increased productivity by automating reference checks, Easily managed, tracked and very quick turnaround on technical support

Cons
There are nothing negative about this software that comes to mind.

Kay Johnson

Affordable Option! Great Service!

Reviewed 2019-03-04

It takes a lot of time to call or email for candidates references. This program in place takes care of that! It also has a quick reminder tab that I can use to remind clients that haven't sent in their references. It sets us apart from our competitors. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this program to anyone seeking a easier, faster way to get references!

Pros
I like that I can customize the questions I want answered on work references. If I had any kind of issue, the customer service department quickly took care of it. It is affordable! Really like the fact our logo was included in the work history report. It makes a great presentation to the client. The ease of getting references back! Totally happy with this company and the service they provide.

Cons
When references come back, I wish the name of the person could be a color-coded, change colors once reference is complete. At a glance it would make it much easier to identify quickly who still needs reference completed. Last thing - Once candidates reference has been downloaded their reference could be kept in a separate folder? Move it off the board but would be able to find it if needed.

Ellie Catlin

Extremely Good Software

Reviewed 2019-06-14

The service has been great and I cannot find fault in the product or the support.

Pros
Overall the software has been so easy to use and tailored to meet our needs as an organisation. It does exactly what we need it to and more and retrieves references in amazing time, not only that is very straightforward for the users on the other end making the whole process are breeze for both parties.

Cons
There have not been any issues thus far since using the software.

Anonymous

Makes my job easier

Reviewed 2019-11-08

Pros
Vitay allows me to easily check references for candidates. All I have to do is put in the candidate's information and it sends them an email to fill in their references and their contact info. Then the references each get a set of custom questions and send it back to us. It's great - save me sooo much time. I don't have to call references and chase people down.

Cons
I honestly don't have anything negative to say about it.

James Hicks

Awesome Technology

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-19

Manually checking references was taking up a lot of unnecessary time as it can be a tedious process of playing phone tag, leaving voicemails and trying to contact references, Vitay eliminated all these pain points. The candidate reports produced are concise and candid and we get results back within 24 hours, sometimes much quicker.

Pros
Ease of use Saves time Better results than manual checks Great customer support Economically priced

Cons
None I can think of. The system takes care of what we need it to do.

Ken Cahoon CFE, CII

Awesome!

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Not only excellent technology, but great support as well.

Pros
It is cutting edge, and does all it claims! Way more efficient and cost effective then doing the old archaic phone interviews.

Cons
It works very well no concerns. Thanks

Jasmine Brown

Great Company

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Pros
Quick feedback. Support for not only the user but the applicant using the software. Great Service.

Cons
I can't think of something I don't like about the software.