WizIQ LMS Logo

WizIQ LMS

Everything you need to teach and train online

WizIQ LMS Reviews

3.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.61/10

Reviews by rating

Great use of the platfrm, all my students liked it. The platform has been very consistent and new features added recently make it great to use.
And this is by far the best online platform to conduct any class. The editing features, uploading pdf and then editing it in real time while conducting the classes are simply awesome.
The quality of the recorded videos is excellent. Easy integration with WordPress, and update plugins are frequently available.
Today is 28 Oct 2019, and WizIQ still stalling. Review the "Cons" part, because I feel sorry for myself when I write down my horrible experience with WizIQ again and again.
Considering flash is highly unrealiable, it gave us tons of problems not only for teachers but also and most importantly the students. It was a real pain to work with.
After the software failing multiple times, I asked for a refund for my second purchase (which I had made 2 weeks prior) and they completely ignored me and didn’t give me my money back.

Arshard A.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Ideal for creating new courses and sharing it

We have been using it for a short period now, and will continue using it. It is easy and a better option when you are just a small scheme business.

Pros

Wiziq is very much easy to use, it has a big learning curve but the continuous support from the team ensures you learn all the techniques involved with this. You can create multiple course works, create them in sub folders which feature we use for classes. They can be moderated time to time and still be shared with students too.

Cons

You cannot access wiziq unless you have a very strong internet connection, unfavourable weather conditions begins faulty connections, and even the slightest waver doesn't connect you to the LMS

AW

Amy W.

E-Learning, self-employed

Excellent Platform to use for Online Teaching

Helped me teach online

Pros

I started using this Virtual Classroom platform with Flash version which was quite smooth however last year they came up with WebRTC Virtual Classroom which is brilliant. The audio/video transmission is perfect plus there are various other features that one can use to conduct live classes. I like the feature where I can upload my own content and with just one click can share my screen with the students...

Cons

Initially I had issues using the software as at times my system was not compatible then the software was taking too much time to be launched however the Support team out there helped me with everything possible and ensured that I continue to use the software happily. Another issue that I had experienced that at times the class recordings does not get generated or they are corrupted so for that I am...

AM

Agnes M.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

DON'T BE THE NEXT VICTIM! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

I signed up for a free trial and Mr nice guy ( at first) Srinath Reddy ( Shawn) rang me almost everyday. I must admit, he was so charming and very helpful so before my trial expires, I bought a premium membership. The worst mistake I have ever done in my whole life- I was always careful with this kind of scams but unfortunately, I fell for this trap. He will promise everything and he took advantage...

Pros

Nothing

Cons

Fiddly and complicated to use. You have to do everything on your control panel which you will end up messing your content management.

Hi Agnes, it is quite unfortunate to know that you experienced trouble. As a customer-oriented company, it is always our first-priority to provide great experience to our users. However, this time, it seems we left some loopholes and therefore, it caused such inconvenience. We are really sorry for this. This matter has been taken up with the high authorities in the company and you'll hear from our sales head soon. Hope to provide you with a better experience in future. - Team WizIQ

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

Used other for 2+ years

A Great Platform for Teachers

WizIQ provided a very cost effective alternative to students or teachers having to fly or travel long distances to attend specialized classes. Getting the classes set up was easy and students had no problems joining or participating.

Pros

WizIQ is a simple but efficient solution for those looking to move from traditional face to face class delivery to an online platform. This platform allows for the creation of both live classes and self-paced online course for student groups of varying sizes. Besides the comprehensive feature set including testing and online payment facilitation, WizIQ offers a wide array of pricing options to fit the needs of most training institutes or private tutors. There is also a trial period available to help users decided what they need from the platform.

Cons

We never experienced any major issues while using this software but we kept our class sizes small.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Learning management solutions

It is an easy to use, manageable application but lacks some important features which would make the application more accessible.

Pros

Tracking a course on this app is quite convenient and easy. The tab options are easily available. It has a user friendly interface and the app also manages the study material, documents and blogs cleanly. Multiple courses are easily accessed, with access to specific chat groups for discussions. Recorded classes with past discussion videos are also available all time

Cons

The interface is not that interactive and presentable, neither can it be customized. It can be used as mobile application but many documents need extended soft wares to be accessed. Though it is convenient, many a times the app is very slow. Multiple window display should be an option as the software supports working on solved questions.

Bilal S.

E-Learning, 201-500 employees

A very bad live course company. wiziq very bad.

no technical support. live course sites are very bad. sound bad. They want to have 50 mbps of internet. pity There are many companies that provide quality service at a cheaper price. moreover, liars. the technical support team has no clue. live lessons practice is constantly problematic. students cannot enter the course. they cannot solve problems. Don't waste time with this company. We will give a briefing to be working with this company to the largest university in turkey and turkey kurumuyuz education.

Pros

Good as design. they may say they have done a white label, but this is not very good.

Cons

technical support very bad. you were in trouble. The people who sell are now foreign to you. teachers and students remain on screen. they also use api to damage your site. No server distributions. if you do not receive services from you or if you are using Moodle in turkey. you regret and your money goes to waste.

LW

Linda W.

1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Live Online Teaching

Pros

WizIQ allows you to quickly create live instructional sessions. This platform also allows you to sell courses online if you choose to do so. It is easy to use and allows you to incorporate synchronous activities for the learners.

Cons

A number of the features are available at an additional cost, which can make the price increase. For example, the virtual classrooms are available at an additional cost. If you need several, it can become quite expensive.

HA

Hamidreza A.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Simple, reliable and easy to use solution for classrooms!

I hold a virtual class, once a week, but no commercial income.

Pros

- Supported by different platforms and the ease of use - The possibility of recording the class - Possibility of sharing the PPT file directly

Cons

- Not fully compatible with arabic/persian letters (on the slides, whiteboard and chat environment) - No audio (only audio) recording possible

JV

Jose V.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees

Great option for elearning implementation

Regardless of whether you're consider using WizIQ for a team members learnning or for selling L&D programs to others, the tool is remarkably recomended

Pros

WizIQ have much of the capabilities that we search for a LMS, like road map of learning advance, administrative features like resource administration, reports, mobile access, import and export tool, and multi format content, communication and colaboration features, we also value the mutilanguage and storage capacity

Cons

We encounter that its necessary to have its own virtual classrooms are there is an aditional fee. Another issue is that if its necessary extra storage costs a few more

Jeremy M.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Best I Have Found for the Price Point

Our organization is around 60 people. I use the software for company wide training and group meetings. I have been using the software for over a year now with little to no problems.

Pros

Easy to use. Reliable. Cost Effective. Customer Support has been nothing but excellent. Integration into Moodle makes creating classes extremely easy.

Cons

No Mac App. You have to use the Windows App to get MP4 recordings. Screen Sharing could be better, I find it's quite laggy at times (but not always).

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Don't get trapped by fake reviews posted by WizIQ employees or hired reviewers

They took our money and didn't deliver what they promised. They offered us to wait for a release to solve problems. It took several years but nothing changed and we lost 10k+.

Pros

I hope that more people who were victims of this company could join forces to oblige WizIQ to act responsibly. It's very odd that such a scammer has lived so long and they are continuing to mislead and trap customers. I strongly suggest everyone read reviews of real users who have used the product and learn from stories. The pattern is rather the same. They are extremely aggressive when it comes to sales. They would manipulate you with excessive contacts, offers, time-bound promotions, etc. After getting your money, they disappear for a long time and fail to fulfill their commitments and even avoid refunding your money when they cannot deliver what they had promised.

Cons

Nothing honestly! They are scammers. Who may love scammers? They recruit people to write them fake reviews, try to manipulate search engines to stand at the top. I wish there were a community that could help victims like us sue this company in an affordable way. They pollute the digital service ecosystem.

IK

Ivica K.

WizIQ is the best!

WiZiQ I discovered 2008. It was for me, the teacher, and for my students, an incredibly thrilling experience. Online classroom teaching with face-to-face with students, chat, and a large white board on which everyone can write, where you can drag and drop YouTube videos, documents, photo ... it was incredibly exciting for me and the professor for my students. I relayed their experiences colleagues in the staff, colleagues on social networks and everyone was impressed. Since then, and still regularly use WiZiQ and I'm delighted with every new introduced and which are numerous. I am pleased that my experience could use this opportunity to share publicly. WiZiQ hat off and keep it up! WiZiQ has all my recommendations for you. You do not have to believe me. Try it yourself

Pros

All features are excelent and very usefull.

Cons

WizIQ LMS can throw off somebody.

sk

sharad kumar y.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

excellent and user friendly. better than any other platforms available till date.effective .

students from the remote areas can get knowledge from world class teachers without wasting their time in travelling.

Pros

we can launch the class before we want and it will automatically start on time.it makes learning more effective and easy to understand.

Cons

writing should be smoother. but overall it is good.quality of camera should be better.sometimes overlapping of words occur. words get disappear after few pages.

SW

Stephanie W.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Terrible Experience with WizIQ

Pros

After our exceedingly negative experience, I can't honestly write anything in this box. Perhaps I could say the salespeople are convincing...

Cons

After multiple tests with our team members, we could never make the WizIQ platform work when more than 4 students were logged on. Our lead teacher also noticed that (even after emailing multiple times asking for assistance) her account was always listed as Trial and not `Premium. When we never received clear information about the Trial/Premium confusion, and when it became clear that the software simply...

Av

Aditya v.

WizIQ the one of the best one for virtual classrooms and online courses.

I got to know about this WizIQ app from my GRE trainer, he had a word with me about WizIQ stating that "WizIQ is one of the best thing to learn online and for virtual classes. WizIQ's Virtual Classroom helped me to collaborate in real time during online delivery of classes and training sessions and this software helped me lot for my GRE/Toefl preparation.Learners will find it easy to access the courses they have taken to date and even share their ideas and views on a particular subject, WizIQ allows users of the app to message other users in their contact list which helps to communiacte with each other and encourage discussions on particular topics. I also appreciate customer support team they are very fast in service to customers.

Pros

Live class features in this software is the most important one and i like that

Cons

ease of access

Hi Aditya, Thanks for leaving us a review here! We are happy we could help you prepare better for your GRE. :) Hope to keep on adding value to your life. Regards, WizIQ Team

JB

Julia B.

E-Learning, self-employed

Outdated

The customer service is pretty bad. It too them three months to refund the money they promised to refund.

Pros

I hoped to find the"all included" option for my online school. Unfortunately, the provided packages did not work for me.

Cons

While Wiziq was a great idea when it just came up, it got quite outdated recently. I would not recommend at it's current state, there are many more options, that provide high flexibility and customization.

MN

Mohammed N.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Fraud.. Scam

Pros

this is scam. i asked for refund but they gave refund. Callcentre guys are very unprofessional. System had always downtime.

Cons

we have used one year wiziq LMs and system was down all the time during covid. Customer support doesnt respond at all. They had a huge hacking to thier servers. Without formal informal they upgrade systems during our live classes. They do noit test before deploy. thier servers are very weak. cannot handl emore than 20 students at a time.

JS

Joseph S.

Very easy to use and value for money

Pros

Easy navigation, simple interface, uncluttered appearance. Whiteboard is amazing. It lets me do all kinds of things, including illustration, calculations, and annotations. I can use graphs to show trends and patterns. Polling is a very useful feature. It helps me check the understanding of my students at any point of time during the class.

Cons

Some time face audio issues. This might be because of the slow internet bandwidth or poor connection.

TK

Tejashwi K.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Awesome for online classes

I have attended and also conducted various classes on WizIQ.. and this is by far the best online platform to conduct any class. The editing features, uploading pdf and then editing it in real time while conducting the classes are simply awesome. Also the fact that you can record the videos in mp4 as well as zipped format provided students with facility to see videos offline. They can also see online on WizIQ site and app. I think this is perhaps the best feature.

Pros

Recording, good sound and video quality, size of offline file, and number of courses available and their diversity.

Cons

Little expensive if you want to use it for just a few classes. Rest everything is just perfect, specially if you plan to be a long term user.

GC

Grace C.

Great experience

Pros

a really easy to set up online learning space. can create and share high quality content, compatible with all browsers, great features for sharing work and collaborative editors

Cons

very very slow upload process :(. also, the process of mass uploading material is not very easy to do. also have minor bugs sometimes with getting the audio to work as desired

Eduardo Z.

International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees

Easy of use and great support

WizIQ let you setup a class in a matter of minutes and few clicks. The online sessions give you excellent tools to make them interactive and very participative.

Pros

The whiteboard let you write, draw, upload files such pdf, docx, pptx, and images

Cons

None as all it's improved.

AM

Alfio M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

They steal your money

Very bad, dont use to get pay by their portal, five month and no money, they rob you.

Pros

Very good software, but is very simple and dosent have many options.

Cons

The support team is very bad, they dont pay the prepaid course, dont use the portal to made prepaid courses.

201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

I am using this platform from last 3 years as a learner and teacher both

Creating couses and virtual classroom features are great support.

Pros

Best thing about this platform is that we can create private courses. Also there is feature of connecting live in classroom virtually.

Cons

In the case of creating test we have to select question type Everytime. Which can be avoided in later version.

MB

Maria B.

Worse service

I purchased the Wiziq platform, and purchased the integration to my website as well. They told me the integration would be quick but it has been a month and I have to chase them for them to hurry, and i meet endless technical problems. Their tech support is very messy: a different person calls you each time so no one really follows your particular case, a disaster overall

Pros

Cons

Lies from the sales teams, very slow delivery and endless technical problems

Hi Maria, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are sorry for the bad experience. At the same time, we assure you that this shall be taken as a feedback to improve our services as we always strive to serve our users in the best possible way. Also, we request you to share your registered email id with us or write to us at support@wiziq.com so that we can investigate the issue further and resolve it. Regards, WizIQ Team

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Used to be good

They used to be really good during the first year of our subscription, later-on we started experiencing server errors and their support team were nearly unresponsive and unable to solve the issues. We had to quickly look for alternative LMS solutions. I can't complain about the video quality, but there are essential LMS features missing which they need to add including (Tracking, reports, live session standard features, certificates generation, evaluations, etc.)

Pros

1- The quality of the recorded videos is excellent. 2- Easy integration with WordPress, and update plugins are frequently available. 3- 99%+ up-time, which guaranteed a reliable service. 4- Live sessions are automatically recorded, with an unlimited space.

Cons

1- Not a complete LMS (Lacks essential features such as exams, certificates, learning paths, evaluations, etc.) 2- VERY poor customer service (Would reply after weeks and won't provide a resolution) 3- The price is really high compared to complete LMS solutions such as Moodle. 4- The web-conference service provided lacks essential features such as multiple whiteboards, collaboration, etc. 5- The size of recorded videos published for the live videos are HUGE, 300 MBs to 1 GBs! Which made it difficult to migrate/download the records later.