Coolfront Reviews

4.27/5 (310 reviews)

Chris Hall

I have been using CoolFront for over five years now and couldn't be more satisfied!!

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Being a user and believer in Flat Rate this software makes it easy...one less headache to deal with!!!Easy to use, I love the repair look up format. Customer service is awesome and I have never had to wait on hold or have someone call me back. Being able to read, write or check the status of a work order from anywhere is great. The customers love the invoice format and the fact it is emailed to them right there on the spot! It integrates with Payzer which makes taking credit cards or financing so easy!! I especially love the customer surveys that are automatically sent out and being able to pass a gift along to a new customer or a customer having a birthday or anniversary! It integrates with quickbooks and google calendars...love that!!!

Robert Kunzmann

Best Flat Rate Pricing Program that is continually growing!

Reviewed 2016-09-08

Love the way it streamlines everything for the technician in the field. The Coolfront team is great and they are continually improving their services and spectrum. Only star missing is on Features & Functionality, because it is (for us) a stand-alone program that does not integrate with our accounting software (QuickBooksOnline), yet. Prospective users - you can't go wrong with this! Definitely add eTouch for extremely effective customer feedback & review collection!Easy to learn & use. Straightforward and simple for the customer to understand. Send work-orders, estimates or invoices directly to customer's email.

April Knight

We use it daily

Reviewed 2017-10-06

It helped us integrate into a service based software for our techs to use in the field instead of using hand written invoices.It isn't complicated to use for my techs. The mobile app is easy. The customer must approve the repairs before work is done.

Jeff Iversen

We have used Coolfront for 4 years, and find it a valuable tool for our company.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

less paperwork, easy to access from anywhere, easy to see what happened on previous service calls. We like not having paper work. Both the customers & our office like the digital service ticket. It's also very convenient to watch what a service tech is doing by checking in on Coolfront. I like being able to add as many notes as I want, and then if I have to go back 6 months later I can see what happened on a service call.

Rebecca Masnick

I use this everyday, all day, and do like it. I just wish it did a bit more & had a few more things

Reviewed 2018-04-20

In-field invoicing & pricing. Ease of scheduling. Parts reorder simplified.I like that it syncs to Google Calendar & Quickbooks. I also enjoy the Parts Cart for resupplying the technicians. I enjoy easily being able to find repairs to bill them to the work order/invoice. I like being able to add custom repairs, discounts and pricing.

Roger Scheele

Excellent product for routine maintanence techs.

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Overall I am very satisfied with the product and it’s usefulness for routine services. I wish payment was integrated and the ability to work with wintac for database history for our company. The ability to copy and paste routine notes and the customization to our products that are common repairs. Also keeping customers data and info to look back at last calls.

Jenny Gierach

Coolfront has streamlined our billing process.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Coolfront allows our technicians to bill our customer and receive payment at time of service which I feel has greatly reduced the number of outstanding accounts. I really like the auto-fill feature for repeat customers. I also like how easy it is to add special repairs that can't be found in the automated repair list.

Susan Elliott

It works well. I wish it was easier to search for customers & if they merged better.

Reviewed 2017-10-09

emailing of invoices & receipts. Flat rate pricing. I like the ease of entering the information. I like that you can email receipt to customer right away. I like how it can be an invoice or a receipt.

Sally Whitehead

Finally able to bill upon completions in the field.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

I think it saves the company and makes the dreaded end of the month billing obsolete.Being able to bill the customer right on the spot and collect the money is great. This keeps the cash flow going and we have less bad debt from customers that refuse to pay later. It is also nice that all bills are consistent, just in case neighbors would compare. I also like that it will prefill info from our QuickBooks database. Very easy to set up new customers and add or change information. It is nice it will show previous service call information on the form for easy reference.

Joe Doss

It's a nice program. Have been using it for a couple of years and have no real complaints.

Reviewed 2017-10-02

Easier usage. No storage for paper invoices. Pro the software is usable in offline mode. The fact customer's are stored online and pay supporters are saved is excellent. The ability to assign management duties to individuals controlling their level of interaction. Google calendar integration is great.

Ryan Ridler

Very robust pricing matrix for nearly anything you might run into

Reviewed 2018-09-05

Other than the above mentioned things everything else in my opinion works nearly perfectly for us and they also do a good job of updating the prices pretty consistently.The system is very intuitive and surprising pretty acculturate when it comes to vendor prices and how they can use that to calculate your invoices . The signature feature is also nice and its looks very sleek in front of customers.

Daniel Shinaver

Efficient and effective

Reviewed 2017-09-29

Uniform pricing, and an easy, understandable process for customer approval of repairs.Consistent pricing throughout the service department, easy access to prior service records, customers respond well to pricing they can see. The process for getting customer approval is simple and easy, even for customers who have difficulty with adapting to technology.

Jessen McAleer

I like Coolfront!

Reviewed 2018-09-10

I can enter Work Orders, and our techs can retrieve all of the customers' information on their phones. This facilitates a smooth transition from one appointment to the next, without having to check in with the office. The efficiency of entering Work Orders once, with the office and techs having access, saves time and minimizes miscommunication .I can copy & paste all pertinent info. into my follow-up documents.

William Elkins

Very good. Readily accepted and implemented by service technicians.

Reviewed 2017-10-06

Cost reduction overall of processing service related billing and customer tracking. Also reduction in preprinted forms. Repairs data base that is always up to date. Made is a more profitable service company due to uniform pricing and makes it easy for tech to price out job. Easy to use. Usage cost is applied to each ticket. Data bases updated regularly. QB integration. Am really liking the recently added feature of "installs & quotes".

Stacy Hughes

Best bang for your buck!

Reviewed 2016-09-01

We have used Coolfront for 3 years now. It has definitely improved throughout the years. It gives our techs accurate pricing and helps us provide instant invoices to our customers. We will continue to use this program and have referred others to it as well. Overall the functionality of it is great! I can't wait to see what the come up with next.We like the paperless billing. It is nice to be able to look up products and show the customer right on the spot and email the receipt upon completion of the service call.

Bryan Acker

COOLFRONT has been a very pleasurable and user friendly software system for us.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

We had tried 2 other scheduling software providers prior to finding COOLFRONT. In both cases the experience was stressful and was not beneficial to our company's production and therefore our bottom line. COOLFRONT has had 2 positive effects on our business. Not only did it solve our scheduling conflict issues, but also gave us access to new, up-to-date, flat rate pricing that has increased our bottom line and helped us become a more productive service company.

Lori Russell

Good choice, but need some improvements!

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Allowing real-time access to customer work orders and not having to keep up with "paper"work. I like that it syncs with our computer software, which makes it easier to receive work orders for invoicing faster for billing purposes. This will allow the customer to receive their invoice faster and allow payments to be accepted on the job site. The ability to be able to do that stood out to me and my technicians, making our jobs easier and more productive.

Tony Redinger

Excellent. Changed our service department for the better.

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Glance back is extremely helpful. Merge it is also extremely helpful. Email button to send invoice or receipt to customer is great. Able to use system off line is very important to us. Cellular service is not great in our area.

Dawn Mroczek

Highly Recommend!!

Reviewed 2016-09-01

We have been with Coolfront from the Beginning, and i would highly recommend this to any HVAC / Plumber or Electrician. We no longer have missing invoices. We can now read what the technicians types in, compared to the written invoices. User friendly, and very easy to train our new employees with this software. I would highly recommend, this has made our lives easier in the field and in the office!

Susanne Heinz

Very easy to work with

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Gives us the ability to be a more paperless company where the majority of our invoices get emailed verses printed and mailed out and as a result can get payment faster when customer is not home to make payment at time of serviceThat our techs have access to flat rate pricing and being it is web based have access on any tablet, laptop, desktop or phone if necessary

Jay Bremner

Life changing software for your HVAC business!Get this now!Having the history available is awesome!

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Consistent pricing helps me and my customers know that if I send Tech A or Tech B out, the price will be the same because they are using the same flat rate book! Also, customer history and Quickbooks integration is the cats' meow! Highly recommend this software for any HVAC, Plumbing or Electrical Contractor out there as a zero cost way to get into the flat rate pricing model.Integrates with Quickbooks easily. Keeps a history (Glance Back) of previous service calls for the customer that is super easy to review. Updates database frequently to keep abreast of changing commodity prices (refrigerant, etc.). Zero cost to business to use. Hands down, the best choice for any HVAC business! Uses the same flat rate as Profit Strategies, but in an electronic, searchable form.

Morgan Yarbrough

Coolfront has allowed for more competitive pricing for our company. Instant updating is great.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Great pricing and updates! It allows us to stay competitive with pricing with the updating flat rate. I like that the program updates instantly. I can edit and update work orders while the technician has the work order assigned. I like that I don't have to wait on techs to send work orders back to be able to change them. The techs prefer this software to the previous one we used. The invoicing straight out of Coolfront feature is great and saves time. I like that there is a place for technicians to get signatures from customers for approval for work.

Wayne A Thrash

Using coolfront has been a good investment for my company.

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Up front pricing for my customers. It allows me to set my margin without employees being involved with cost of materials and markup. It has increased my profitability since implementing this software.

Anonymous

Super user friendly

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Easy to use, and the work order immediately shows up on the techs device, eliminating the need for the tech to drive all the way back to our office to gets their next work orderIt is super user friendly & easy to use. I love that it can be used on a computer, cell phone or tablet and there is no subscription. You only pay for what you use.

Les Dodge

The program runs well. Our cost per repair clicked is High. Repair database has too many options!

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Ease of service billing.Convenience of quoting repairs to homeowners is very nice. Having the ability to report to customer the cost of repairs on the spot is a nice feature.