Coolfront Reviews

4.27/5 (312 reviews)

Chelsea Axtell

used daily for multiple people.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Its customizable. You can update prices, add different discounts. Like the internal notes, so customers cant see some inforation.

Rob Hudson

Really and truly a very easy to use and awesome app!!

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Increased sales. I don't have to worry about the customer disputing any job costsBuilt in parts pricing is a hole lot easier, less to keep up with. Labor rates built in is definitely nice

Blair Driggers

We love using Coolfront! It's been very simple and easy for the most part.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Up-to-date pricing & accessible offline. All in one place so techs aren't having to carry around huge pricebooks!

William Albrecht

Overall it's a good user experience

Reviewed 2017-10-22

Ease of navigation. Their are lots of repair items to work with. The layout is very easy to use. Also it look very attractive in front of the customer

Lisa Ellingson

I work with Coolfront on a daily basis. I am impressed with the ease of this program.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

You are able to view the previous 5 service calls on selected customer. You are able to merge a customers information, if on the off chance that it was entered in differently by another employee. I am still learning all the fun features of the program and it is SO much better than what I used to work with (SuccessWare), BY FAR! Customer service has always been very helpful when there is a area of concern or a quick question.

Angelo Medoro

Good

Reviewed 2017-09-28

It's secure and if a employe quits they have no info of your buisness, that you can confirm pricing and get them to sign

Wayne Woosley

Fast, and easy

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Book pricing My men can all use the same product on their iPhones and I get the information on my office computer with no Mas or fuss

Jeff Powell

Awesome Value

Reviewed 2016-09-24

I am a small HVAC contractor that was looking for a cost effective method of getting on board with flat rate pricing and I cannot imagine a better product for the purpose. it was very easy to set up and get started. I have definitely seen an increase in service profits. I believe at least some of the added benefits come from being able to find the repair items so easily.ease of use

Jay Reid

Excellent. Been using the app for years

Reviewed 2017-09-28

My invoice do not get nasty from my dirty and and I have an electronic signature just like signing a paper contract

Greg Barnette

Has been a great asset to my company

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Allows me to show the customer the price so they can make formed decision and provides consistent pricing throughout the organization

Jon Gilbertsen

Easy to use in the field

Reviewed 2017-10-06

The overall functionality of the program is nice. It is pretty easy to find customers in the info of the program

Richard Miller

I like this product very easy and fast to use

Reviewed 2017-09-28

The straight pricing has your mark up and approximatetimr to do a project easy for getting service tickets done and quick quotes

Anonymous

Love this free flat rate company

Reviewed 2018-08-16

It is free for the contractor! It is professional looking and can be used to sync with qb.

Matt Arbuckle

I like a lot but a lot is to desired.

Reviewed 2017-10-06

Ease of use. Can be operated quickly with little experience. Like the part finder if you know how to use it.

Michael Moran

Coolfront has simplified my invoicing tasks tremendously!

Reviewed 2017-10-02

We have been able to price correctly to maximize profits. We are more organized. All tickets are legible and have the needed customer information. There is much more control over technician pricing, no more over or undercharging. I like the fact I can see what my technicians are billing at all times. I can assist with their invoices remotely. Also customer history can be viewed from the field. Adjusting pricing is simple.

Liz Conner

Very good

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Very easy & convenient for both techs and office staff to use. Stream lines the service process without a lot of paperwork.

Michael Weikart

Very profitable and very easy to use for all of our technicians in office personnel

Reviewed 2017-09-29

The thing I like most is all of our technicians can use it and get the pricing right even on overtime and after our calls

jerry kelley

I really like this program

Reviewed 2017-10-02

It makes it easier for my techs to bill customers. It can be used with ease from a smartphone. It's updated automatically

Drew antonini

Have been using for 3 years now, very easy to use!! Don't know what we would do without it!

Reviewed 2017-10-03

Easy to use, especially custom features. easy to use search features, once its narrowed down. love the quick custom features

Mike Weikart

Wow

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Couldnt be happier. Great support. Continually updated. Great product. We were missing out on great profits in our business prior to using coolfront.

Chris Stevens

Overall experience it is a good tool, but some changes need to be made.

Reviewed 2017-09-30

The mobility of the system, 1,000s of repairs preloaded, ability to go paperless billing, and to track technicians progress in the field.

Ryan Davis

Love it, very proffesional for customers to use, signing while not on sight is wonderful!

Reviewed 2017-10-08

?Customer glance back for 1 and the get savy to see performance , i cvan do invoices on the run much faster, no dirty finger printed invoices, easy flat rate to fit my company.

Thomas Hlavaty

It is good but it certainly can use upgrades. I was promised and didn't get it!

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Simplified my daily efforts.The fact that it can be remotely approved by customers is my favorite feature. Of course it all looks good and very professional no matter what. I like the customizable ability for both installs and repairs, but wish there were more and that once you select an item from the saved customized list or from the database list even, that there was an easy way to make a custom amendments in at least the description so you could have the ability to make slight adjustments in model numbers and or the description to fit unique job circumstances (and be able to keep up with ever changing model numbers and even AHRI match data)

victoria pena

Coolfront is user friendly and affordable!

Reviewed 2017-09-29

the coolfront program makes it easy to make tickets and find repairs. I also like how simple it is to add custom repairs and discounts.

Heather Thornton

My experience with Coolfront has been beneficial, but frustrating at times.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

I like the convenience of using Coolfront on any device. I can enter work orders from anywhere using any device.