Event Rental Systems Logo

Rental software for party rental companies

Event Rental Systems Reviews

Patricia P.

Event Rental Systems

Exceptional staff, responsive customer service and great software package for our business needs. You can not go wrong with Event Rental Systems.

Pros

It is very versatile and user friendly for the most part. But the best part of this software is the staff. They are very responsive to customer questions and requests and go the extra mile to make sure that I get what I need to run the business.

Cons

Just like any other software there are some limitations, but the upside is that the company is always working with their clients to get changes in place to allow more options and make the system even more user friendly.

Thanks for the kind words Patricia. Cool stuff being released right around the corner.

CK

Christopher K.

Retail, self-employed

ERS is a great asset to my business

Overall I have had a fantastic experience with ERS. The software is relatively easy to use as a beginner and as an advanced user. The support staff is extremely dedicated to their clients. I believe the software has helped me grow and maintain my business tremendously.

Pros

The very best part of ERS has got to be the personalized service. Questions are answered very quickly through a variety of platforms (email, Facebook, text, etc). Their knowledge of the software and the industry as a whole is outstanding. I also love all the available reports, especially the sales tax report. It saves me so much time.

Cons

There are a few features missing from this platform. Product sharing needs to be enhanced to allow the primary host to be able to shut down equipment on secondary sites. Routing seems overcomplicated and redundant. I'd also like to see one-time-use coupon codes.

Thanks for the review Chris. The new routing is about to be released so we should be able to knock one off your list shortly.

PC

Pam C.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

I really enjoy ERS Software

I have enjoyed my overall experience with ERS...there is always things you want to see developed more but overall I am happy

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of use and CRM.

Cons

I guess I would say for premium users if I had to choose something it would be to have more available that is way better than the average users.

David K.

Event System software

Pros

The ease of use and the number of options for personalizing the system to meet my needs is very important to me. In addition the support provided by the ERS staff is exceptional.

Cons

Our state has a complicated tax rate system that is not supported by this software. So sales tax has to be manually calculated.

Hey David. Thanks for the review. We support Tax Cloud integration. I'm assuming you've tried it without luck? Let's talk about your tax reporting needs. Maybe we can get creative.

MH

Michael H.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Excellent Product & Service!

Pros

We use Event Rental Systems for two of our businesses. The level of service you receive from tech support is amazing and the software is easy to use! The majority of our party rental reservations are placed online, leaving more time for our staff to attend to other business matters. We use the POS version for our laser tag arena. Customers are able to book laser tag game times online as well as birthday party reservations. Our customers love the online capabilities!

Cons

When we first signed up, there was a learning curve. Once we were used to the system, there were not issues!

Thanks for the kind words Micahel. It was also great to see you at ERSCON this year. Take care.

IC

Ismael C.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

It does everything but the delivery!

Pros

How sophisticated it is. It is beyond advanced but yet so simple to use. At it's core it puts the owner in the driver seat. Everything is easy.

Cons

Doesn't handle employee scheduler but I guess it isn't market as employee schedule software so not really a con.

Thanks for the feedback. We do have an employee scheduler but admittedly, it needs improvement. It's in the works.

SR

Scott R.

ERS is the best

We could not run out company without ERS. Their system and customer service is the best in our inderstery.

Pros

Started out with their routing feature. Now it is every part of their software.

Cons

Nothing really. Love love everything they offer and they are adding new features weekly.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

good event rental website

Pros

Customer service is excellent and they do their best to try to accommodate requests. Lots of options to customize and make work for your business.

Cons

Could be must more user friendly. A lot of features are much more complicated than most users probably want or need.

PA

Paolo A.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Planning a party renral business? GET ERS!!

10/10 this powerful tool helps us with our orders,payment,performance routing and many more!

Pros

Perfect for order creation, quoting, collecting payment and routing. Which we really need for party rental business.

Cons

None, its very easy to understand and tech support team is always there to help.

JK

Jeff K.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Business software

Overall experience has beeen very good

Pros

Ease of setup. Easy to use. Manages lots of things for someone running a small business

Cons

Price keeps going up. But is a cost of doing business to receive enhancements

Thanks for the review Jeff. I hope we see you at erscon.

GL

GARY L.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

ERS Software will grow your business

We have been in business for a while, we left one competitors software and realized they are light years ahead of what is needed to make your business run smooth.

Pros

They rock!! The software makes running a party rental company breeze! The customer service is top notch!

Cons

Well there really isn't anything bad about it.

Thanks for the nice feedback Gary.

JM

Jason M.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Pros

That it allows me to be on the go and not tied to a desk.

Cons

With every business there are negatives however I choose to focus on the positive.

Thanks for the review