All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SortScape Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

Having all of your clients/jobs in a list is great for prioritizing. Absolutely priceless app, it has made my least favorite part of managing my business so easy, quick and painless.

Kate W.

Read the full review
I highly recommend Sortscape's ease of use, and the great support (thanks ).

Greg R.

Read the full review
After some weeks of testing, we realized that this app fulfils great part of our needs, reduces administration hours and make daily work easier. Competitive benefit/cost relation.

Angeles P.

Frank L.

David L.

Read the full review
There is really not much to say about it on the negative side, once you get used to using it, it becomes a crucial part of the business and saves a lot of time scheduling.

David L.

4.7

Cant work without it, Exceptional product, impeccable customer service.

Overall, this product has cut my scheduling and paperwork time down tremendously. I used to use google calendar, spreadsheets and various trials with other software and this has been the best so far. When i had staff they were able to leave notes for each job that you could see in the office and after they completed jobs they could leave issues that get addressed next visit. I honestly cant imagine running the business without it now it so powerful and time saving.

Pros

Sortscape has been a lifesaver for my business. It keeps track of all my ongoing jobs, creates a nice tidy database of all my clients, it keeps track of all previous visits (Date,work done + more). It also keeps track of all the invoices done. The boys at sortscape are super easy to get in contact with, if you have issues they will address them straight away and are willing to take time to teach you how to use the program more effectively.

Cons

There is really not much to say about it on the negative side, once you get used to using it, it becomes a crucial part of the business and saves a lot of time scheduling! There could be some minor tweaks on the mobile app but its 100% user friendly and i have no issues. The boys at sortscape are working day in and day out and always putting out updates and improvements where they can, so this product is bound to just keep getting better and better.

Thanks, David. We're very pleased SortScape has had such a positive impact on your business thus far. It's been a pleasure working with you!

Great customer support and quick feedback

Pros

Cons

We think it needs more functionalities to create spreadsheets for business management to have a quick glance of company operations.

Thank you, Angeles. Glad that it reduces your administration hours and makes daily work easier. As discussed there are more spreadsheet exporting capabilities coming.

Scheduling is a breeze with this app, what used to take me hours takes minutes now!

Easy scheduling, save hours from trying to do it on paper!

Pros

I love that I can schedule recurring visits, makes scheduling so simple. The drag and drop function is great for when schedule doesn't go to plan (which is more often than not). Having all of your clients/jobs in a list is great for prioritizing. Absolutely priceless app, it has made my least favorite part of managing my business so easy, quick and painless!

Cons

It would be nice if you could select more than one job at a time to move to a different day. If our mowing day gets moved because of a project or weather, I have to move each job, and there are many. I would love if this linked up with quickbooks, it would make billing so much easier! Note: these options may be available and I am just not aware!

Many thanks for the helpful review, Kate. I should mention that you CAN move more than one job at once. From the day and week view for the schedule, you'll see a little cog dropdown in the bottom right hand corner of each jobrun. When you click that cog, select the "move" option from the menu that appears and then select the date you want to move all the jobs in the jobrun to.

Game changer for my landscaping and maintenance business

I am able to capitalize on every employee hour, scheduling is a breeze now. I feel much more top of my business.

Pros

I love being able to drag and drop visits, adjusting our schedule is so easy now. The fact that our maintenance is on a repeating schedule takes the guess work out of it and makes everything so simple. Scheduling used to be my most tedious task and would take so long... it is so easy with sortscapes and I enjoy scheduling!

Cons

I haven't figured out the 'issues' part, I wish it was just per visit instead of showing up on every future visit. But I haven't used it enough, maybe when the 'issue' is completed, it goes away, not sure. Just need to spend some more time on it. I also wish there was an option to put on schedule or on the stand by list as you create a job visit.

Thank you for the thorough and thoughtful review. It¿s great to hear SortScape is helping you stay on top of your business. You are correct that issues go away once they are marked complete. Regarding the ability to put a visit on the schedule or on the standby list, that¿s a great idea. We¿ll keep that in mind for future updates.

The experience has been great. It has taken a lot of pressure off looking after the work sheets

I can keep track of my team through out the day. I can see what they have achieved and where there are up to. I can invoice through the day and not have to wait until the job sheets return in the afternoon. Recurring jobs are so simple.

Pros

How you can change things on the go, Simple shuffle things around or add in a urgent job through out the day and let the staff no to refresh the ipad and all the details are in front of them.

Cons

When setting up a job you have to go back into that job to select Qld your post code ect. If you could do all this from when a job is entered it would make it a little easier.

Thank you, Mark. We'll look into allowing you to enter state and post code when creating a job and customer at the same time.

A Dream Program that Delivers

The program has been able to give me peace of mind when it comes to organizing my clients as well as my staff. No more long hours writing into a diary. I will never forget to reschedule my clients now as the the program does that for me. I can see days in advance and adjust accordingly. It now means I can spend less time at a desk and more time seeing clients and being on job sites.

Pros

Easy to understand, easy to use.

Cons

Thank you, Frank. It's been great to work with you on this.

Sortscape review

Works well, sometimes have problems scrolling. Other than that its handy to use, would be great if it was available as an app.

Pros

Great for scheduling when the teams are changing and jobs are unique every day

Cons

have to go on the website every time.

Thank you for the feedback, Baden. A mobile app is something we're looking at. In the meantime SortScape is optimised to work well on the phone through your browser / Safari.

Just what we needed, with great support

We needed a simpler way to schedule runs for our workers. The drag & drop simplicity of Sortscape suited us well. For this purpose it's been a huge time saver. Being able to add unexpected site issues on-the-fly for follow up is a great bonus. It's something we find we use a lot now. For those non tech-savvy workers print layout is good. When finding we needed some extra fields for each job we wrote to Sortscape support. Within a day or two they were added. How fantastic is that! I highly recommend Sortscape's ease of use, and the great support (thanks ).

Cons

Thank you kindly, Greg. We are extremely happy to help and work with you in getting your work schedules up and running.

Brilliant timesaver!

This arduous task used to take me hours. Now I can update the staff schedules rapidly and easily - it's actually fun to use! Tasks no longer slip through the net or take up all my memory as they are logged in once and there until completed with reminders along the way. The staff enjoy using it from their smart phones in the field and can now accurately assist with various administration tasks. Very intuitive to use.

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.