storEDGE Management Software

Mobile self storage management software

storEDGE Management Software Reviews

Pros

Storedge is a VERY user friendly program. It offers great reporting and we love the automated features that it has for sending notices, etc.

Kim F.

Very happy with this system. I am greatful for their fantastic customer service and continuous improvements.

Sarah A.

Jonathan J.

Cons

This software is hard to navigate. There is also no way to reverse something you have done in the program, so making mistakes are impossible to correct.

Jessica K.

Hard to get the most out of the information, some design flaws.

Paul R.

It is a SAD day when capitalism and competition simply disappears because of one large company who's goal is only to make more money.

Doug E.

Easy-Use

I love how the Auction is set up, and the Task software and how it helps with management at the storage facility. The organized reports and accounts and units. It seems user Friendly, but with potential in getting certain needed obligations completed to keep the storage requirements on a straight path and organized.

Pros

It has a lot of potential in the making, I love the way the software looks, it isn't too complicated, but the training video make up for the help guide on storEdge, which most Storage associated sites don't provide effectively.

Cons

I just realized that from transiting from Sitelink to StorEdge, i wish they could provide a Pro-Rate Calculator for convenience use for potential customers. Also, I wish for the TASK that storage facility could conduct a specific TASK for ex: When they wish Walkthroughs to be completed per week and frequency.

Overall Good Software - Worst Support!

Thankfully I have had previous experience with this software so most tings I am able to figure out on my own. But again, the customer service is non existent with this company. The workers who are higher up in the company are nice and respectful, but those that they hire to work in the tech support are just flat out rude with every interaction. Do to the lack of customer service, I would not recommend this software to anyone, because after the completion, with will be reaching out to them often.

Pros

Software is overall easy to use and is straight forward. There are a lot of features to make tasks easier, lots of shortcuts. Overall a great management software with room to grow.

Cons

For starters, the support is the worst I have ever experienced. The support techs are extremely rude, disrespectful, and if presented an issue beyond basic they pass it off to someone else. The setup process was a nightmare, a lot of information was lost, it was not thoughtfully planned out, and it messed with our business operations for nearly 3 months. The accounting side of the software is a hit or miss, overall it is easy and straightforward, but if there is a mistake, you are not able to make any changes within the system, and you are stuck with having to contact support, who are again, very rude and unhelpful.

StorEdge is going down hill quickly thanks to STORABLE and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

StorEdge was GREAT in June 2016-2017 because they always answered the phone and helped us get past problems. Starting in 2018 their Help Desk began to decline and could only tell us "we are working to correct the problem" with no time table to fix issues. In 2019 the wheels fell off. Anything that was good about StorEdge is now gone. The company was purchased by is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ([SENSITIVE...

Pros

StorEdge is pretty easy to use and find your way around the software. When we were first started with the software 4 years ago it WAS speedy and their customer service WAS amazing. NOT ANY MORE!

Cons

1. Since they have been bought out by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Sparefoot/STORABLE their customer service has been non-existent. Their HELP DESK is a joke. They have 7 employees to "Help" 4000+ storage locations. 2. I had double billing using autopay on two different months in 2019. I had to spend 9 hours voiding over 200 autopay transactions, and three days making phone calls apologizing to my...

Attractive and intuitive user interface paired with frustrating functionality quirks

Pros

The user interface is well designed and intuitive for anyone who has ever used a smartphone. It is easy for site managers to learn and grasp quickly. Reports can be downloaded in various formats for analysis and data manipulation. Customer service is generally friendly and responsive. The management team continually works to improve the product.

Cons

storEDGE reporting lacks logic from an operational perspective. Their team does not have industry experience and this shows in their product. For example, occupancy reports order units by door width rather than by square footage which makes pricing difficult. Their suggested workaround is to export to Excel then sort which produces a report that is no longer user friendly. Their word processing function is difficult to use and requires the use of third party software to format which itself is challenging and produces poor results. Lastly, as the software is web based, storEDGE is plagued by snail like speeds and links timing out.

Great

Overall our experience has been good and would choose them again.

Pros

Now that we have intergraded our gate software our experience has improved. I like the map feature of seeing what/where things are available and the ease of adding in additional units as the are built.

Cons

There are features I would find useful that they don't offer such as an email when people move themselves out online.

it does what you need

Pros

we manage 2 separate storage facilities with the software. does everything it needs to for us to run efficiently.

Cons

when looking up a client you need to be in the correct facility. if you are in location "a" and you client is at location "b" your search for them will return no results. not an issue if you have 1 location but i can imagine if you are managing multiple locations this would be cumbersome.

Nothing but great things

Pros

It is constantly evolving and upgrading to adhere to the ever-changing industry and technology that supports it.

Cons

In the beginning it was a lot of open promises about reporting and changes that were going to be made to the software without avail - however the pace has been picked up and the customer service is amazing

Love the web based platform

Pros

We swtiched from another platform that would crash when the internet would stop. This being web based allows me to pick up where I left off on my cell phone when that happens. I can also check the management reports when i'm away from the office.

Cons

The reminders screen is hard to remember as the tab off to the side isn't something I think about. I wish there was a way to put the reminders on the dash so it is the first thing you see.

Our website never looked so good.

The best thing about working with StorEdge is the simplicity. They make it very easy to ask any questions, navigate the website and make adjustments.

Pros

Easy of use, simplicity, clean designs and superb customer service make StorEdge simply the best. Support is always quick, responsive and knowledgeable. Absolutely love working with them.

Cons

Some design limitations but I believe theh are working on altering their offerings to account for a more creative website.

Solid tenant and facility management program! Easy to use, excellent feature set!

Pros

Main, most used features on the left sidebar and the right sidebar makes it easy to keep track of the important tasks and communications. And tech support has been great - fast and efficient!

Cons

Access to the db for creating local tenant lists would be nice. Also, I'd like the ability to create customized letters, reports, etc., without having to contact support.

Transitions can be exciting and stressful, but the StorEdge experience has left me without concern!

There are a lot of great little features that really make an impact. Many of the rent courtesy notices, late reminders, auto pay withdrawals and even most late fees are automated which frees up a lot of time enabling management staff to focus on other business necessities. I think the best aspect is that StorEdge offers so many great amenities that can be tailored to each individual business based on their needs so you're not forced to use a default setting.

Pros

It's honestly a composition of little features that make the job easier. I LOVE that StorEdge allows you to see if a tenant has opened/read an email notification that has been sent; much like a read receipt. Additionally, the online payment and account management feature has been a fantastic new option that both myself and my customers enjoy. The online payment feature has allowed tenants to update...

Cons

Please note that the following statements are more like suggestions than complaints: It would be great to add a very obvious way to "flag" an account. For example "don't accept checks", do not rent to", etc. There already is a place to note it, but a more conspicuous notification would be quite helpful since there are multiple staff members operating the software in one office. The only other suggestion I have is in regards to the sale/auction process. It would be great if there was a way to type in the description of items being sold rather than hand writing it on the notice of sale. The second observation is by no means an issue, I just feel it would look cleaner if the items listed for sale came out printed on the document.

Its only getting more advanced and easy to use day by day.

My overall experience with Storedge only gets better by the day and that is because they are very proactive with making the software better by the day. I wasn't to sure about the program when i first started using it but they have made many awesome updates and advances and continue to make things easier managing self storage facilities.

Pros

From my experience with storedge, is how clean and advanced of a program it is. Its very user friendly and with the universal search bar per facility, it makes life way easier when you have a few hundred tenants to work with. I was skeptical on a few different things when i first started using the program, there were a few things that i think could have been made more up to date. That is what i found over time to be such a great aspect to using Storedge is how proactive the advancement in the software is. They have made and continue to make advancements with integrations that make managing stage facilities much easier. Plus i the customer service is always very friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to navigating the software.

Cons

Being that they seem to have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to the software program, it doesn't however seem they have a great deal of knowledge about self storage facilities. There are a few bugs here and there that get frustrating because of that. They are proactively working those bugs out and are constantly updating either fixes or new updates all the time. They do not have a mobile application that i personally would love to have. Since its based back east being that they are 3 hours ahead, if i have any issues and need to reach customer service after 2 pm pacific time they are closed at 5 pm Eastern. i do wish they could stay open a bit longer.

Great Software - Great Support!

After extensive searching for a software to help automate and organize our storage facility, I finally choose StoreEdge. Our facility is a bit non conventional in that we have a warehouse and storage vaults, and some customers may have multiple Vaults (units), so adapting the software to our specific needs was a little challenging, but the tech support was great! They helped me through the whole process,...

Pros

Ease of use, Visually pleasant, Tech support is always available, helpful and pleasant to speak with.

Cons

Reporting - There is not enough customization in reporting. Customer invoicing and statements are a bit confusing when prorating is being done (the daily, prorated rate does not show up, only the regular monthly amount, followed by the prorated TOTAL. It does not show the customer how we came up with that total).

StorEdge rocks!

Working with the StorEdge team is an absolute pleasure... their platform is already running circles around the competition and the margin is only going to widen from what I have seen. We use them to run a fully automated self storage platform that utilizes the Janus SecurGuard lock. They are the only ones that can make the whole system actually function correctly!! Beware of other groups claiming...

Pros

It works well and is only getting better!

Cons

It can't babysit my five kids, but I guess I can't really blame them for that.

My experience with StorEdge has for the most part been an easy and pleasurable experience with ease.

I'm not certain of the full benefits from this software honestly because I'm just an employee and I'm a fairly new employee to my company. It was already set up before I started working here. But from my own personal experience with working with it I benefit from the ease of using it. It walks you through step by step in the move in process and is easily understandable on what I'm looking at and the steps it takes to move in my customers. Plus when I had only one issue it took StorEdge no time at all to get on top of it and fix it for me and now it works smooth with no complaints

Pros

What I like most about this software... For me being new to computers and softwares it wasn't too difficult for me to learn how to use

Cons

The only thing I like least about this software is when I was having difficulties moving people in to the unit but it has been fixed and works well.

StorEDGE is an amazing software. It's easy to use but offers a variety of features!

Pros

I love how easy the system is to use. Not only that, but it is aesthetically pleasing as well. It's clearly on trend and looks up to date. I like how simple it is to navigate through the tasks bar and to find tenant information. On top of all of that, customer service is ALWAYS AMAZING. They are knowledgeable and if they do not know that answer right away, they are quick to find someone who does. I have never had a poor experience with customer service. They are kinda, respectful, patient, and overall wonderful people I enjoy asking for help whenever I need it. They made the transition into my current position as smooth as possible. I simply cannot rave about the customer service enough.

Cons

I know they are working on it right now, but the biggest lacking I can find is not having the ability to email our tenants mass custom emails. We have to create an email list ( which the system allows us to do) but then use a third party website to send mass emails to update tentants. I hope this features comes soon.

Very Easy Cloud Based Software to Use

As an employee of The Storage Mall, we use Yardi as our software as we switched directly before the new software management came out. Once my father and I bought our own facility, I decided to try out the facility management software with StorEDGE because I liked the idea of a built in rental center. Now that I am using both Yardi and StorEDGE on a consistent basis for both companies, there is easily...

Pros

Easy connectivity, use on any device, simple to navigate.

Cons

Continual updating has lead to a lot of change, but easy to follow

An outstanding web-based Self-Storage software solution!

We have been using storEDGE for close to eight months now and it's been great. We were looking for a web-based program having been with the standalone version of sitelink for 8 years and did a lot of comparisons between both sitelink and storEDGE's online offerings. We decided to go with storEDGE and it's been great. The set-up was effortless, and they took care of the whole process. Once we...

Pros

Modern interface, and ease of use. Autopay with credit card billing. And with our website integration, their tenant portal is very useful!

Cons

On occasion the storEDGE site may be unavailable for 5-10 minutes, but it's usually fixed very quickly. Thankfully it doesn't happen too often.

Very happy with product and customer service.

Switched from stand alone desktop management system (from the industry leader) when we took over this facility. StorEdge product seemed to be best choice given our plans for the facility. We were looking to run this property remotely a good portion of the time as well as streamline all the office functions. A web based system was a must have in our eyes because of the need to manage remotely. Having...

Cons

Love the software and the ability to get in touch with support!

When we first started, we were running Storage Commander for our 2 facilities. There were a lot of hang-ups we were having, so when we bought a third site, we new we needed a change. We tried StorEdge out for the new site and quickly realized that it was everything we wanted. With the promise of a facility map and other changes (which have been made and they are sweet!) We switched over a total of 3 sites and 700+ units to StorEdge with hardly any snags. We are very pleased with the software and the developers who are constantly looking for new ways to improve and make the interface more all-inclusive and user friendly. Thank you for always listening, looking for solutions to any problem that comes up, and having a kick-butt team!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, switching between facilities, corporate wide reports and numbers, online renter's portal, and integration

Great Product - Always room to improve

Daily tracking measurements, ease of access

Pros

I like the ease of use. I think that the creators of StorEdge truly know how to create a management platform and they customize their platform and reports to the needs of different customers which I think is really impressive because every owner and operator is focusing on different things at the end of the day and have different priorities.

Cons

While I think that StorEdge has their technology and evolution to keep up with industry standards down pat, I do think they have a long way to go in terms of aligning better with the goals of the industry. They need more storage-centric people who have been in the industry for years and know how the field works in order to become the best.

Very user friendly and GREAT customer service

storEDGE is very user friendly and intuitive. There are multiple ways to do things, which is helpful and its overall appearance is great. The Customer Service is amazing, I have had more then my fair share of questions and they are always quick to answer and work on issues I may be experiencing. They do consistent updates to the software to continue to improve it and make the user experience for us the business and our tenants better. The only reason for the star reduction is that there have been a few bugs that have taken some time to workout, but nothing I have experienced has made me want to switch to a different software company. If you are looking for a hosted software that is easy to use, looks good, and continues to improve I would highly suggest storEDGE!

Pros

Easy to use, looks great, intuitive, comprehensive, AMAZING customer service, and a total package.

Cons

Few bugs or limitations, namely in yield management.

storEDGE provides a convenient suite of tools to effectively manage any storage facility! One of the great features of storEDGE Management Software is the ability to create task lists and notes that can be shared across all users. This ability has made our facility more efficient and boosts communication between our staff members.

Pros

Cons

If I could say anything about what I personally like the least, it would have to be the fact that we can not click on a tenant's icon picture, to open a close-up of their image. Instead, we have to go through Documents which can take some time to load.

Accessive Charge

OK

Pros

When I was going to open an account, they gave me an application for credit card processing , then they chnaged the processing company, the first company processing was never cancelled , so for almost a year I had nominal fee charged by the first CC Processing Co, which I never remibursed and Storeedge nver follow up on that.

Cons

Additional small charge by one processing company that never got the busisess.

Overall, my experience with StorEDGE has been pleasant.

Daily office functions and management of sites is much easier with the utilization of this software. I love that it allows for remote monitoring and support!

Pros

In comparison to the management software that I have had experience with, the StorEDGE program offers a wide variety of functions making the daily operations less complicated. The program is easy to manage remotely making the training of new employees a smoother process.

Cons

Their are some aspects of the program that seem to be set up specifically for large, high volume sites, which doesn't allow for smaller companies to utilize the program as it is meant to be used. A little more versatility within the program in certain aspects such as billing and financial reporting would be great.