Visual Lease Reviews

4.6/5 (10 reviews)

Gerri Corrado

Comprehensive Program/Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2011-03-02

I can highly recommend VisualLease with no qualifications. They listen to their customers, and frequent updates to the leasing program are largely in direct response to customer needs. The company is very reliable, and offers other leasing services in addition to administering the lease management program. We have been using VisualLease as our exclusive leasing program for almost seven years, and it has never failed to fulfill our leasing neeeds. Having all of our office leases easily accessible from anywhere by multiple users has allowed us to respond to every leasing question in a matter of minutes. The abstract function is extremely valuable in accessing quick information on specific topics, and the financial tracking function has cut our annual budgeting process time in half. I don't know how we'd manage our leases without Visual Lease. The best feature of VisualLease is the company's customer service. There is always a person available to respond immediately to every question and to find a solution to an issue in very short order. The new web version has virtually eliminated all technical issues, and new updates are frequent and well announced.

Darlene Pritchard

4 year Visual Lease user

Reviewed 2015-03-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Visual Lease is a great product. I think what I like most is the constant improvement they make to the product to meet the needs of their clients. Training is offered on each new version or module that is being introduced.

Caryn Wegerbauer

I love Visual Lease

Reviewed 2014-05-09
Review Source: Software Advice

The software is very logical and easy to use. Visual Lease places a high priority on responding to client requests/suggestions to improve the process. Any time I find myself wishing I could do something, I email my idea to support. Many of my suggestions have made their way into upgrade releases.

Nick Thorsch

Virtual Lease - Great Features/Functionalities. Comprehensive Program

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-30
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a good web-based real estate lease accounting and management system. User can customize data fields according to requirements for contracts and the integrated accounting system is great for keeping track of the companies finances. It pretty much covers the bases as a software solution for leaseholders and corporate real estate. And its FASB and IASB compliant.

Kevin Stutts

Kevin's Review

Reviewed 2014-05-08
Review Source: Software Advice

It's easy to use, and it makes it easy to organize and visualize the lease information. We are able not only to utilize the lease records for information, but also to start using the Project Module for projects that are in progress. It helps keeps the information in one place for everyone to read for updates instead of emailing back and forth.

Mark McCorkle

Visual Lease Administration Review

Reviewed 2011-06-07

Visual Lease's professional and knowledgeable personnel from the first inquiry about the system to customer service are their greatest asset. The 24/7 accessibility of the system is extremely beneficial to real estate and operation professionals that are constantly on the move. The comfort of knowing that there is a daily backup of the system off-site and records can be easily retrieved should the need arise. This is one of the easiest systems to understand and to operate once you start working with the system. The updates often reflect items that we have discussed with Visual Lease. The Training videos are very helpful and customer service has been outstanding.

Darlene Pritchard

VL Product/Service Review

Reviewed 2011-04-06

Because we are trying to centralize the lease management process for our global company, we must obtain leases from a great many different people/locations. Our inability to translate some of these leases in-house is difficult. It would be ideal if Visual Lease could also provide translation services.Great product! Support is fantastic, with knowledgable, easy-to-work with reps. Training has been offered with each software version update released.

Edward Berry

Jackson Lewis recommends Visual Lease to multi-location organizations

Reviewed 2014-05-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Visual Lease automatically generates our ACH feed for monthly rent payments of $1.8M over 56 lease locations. Visual Lease generates reports in a matter of minutes, when I previously devoted a day to complete the same task. The cloud-based software is easy to access on the road.

Marsha Bordeaux

Visual Lease is an intuitive product

Reviewed 2014-06-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. The vendor is attentive and works to make every member of our team feel included and like their own special needs are met.

Thomas Ramage

Visual Lease Comments

Reviewed 2011-04-15

I would heartlly recommend this product to all corporate real estate departments.Customer Service is excellent, prompt and efficient. The value given for the cost is very attractive; Visual Lease is very cost efficient