BrandMail Logo

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.63/10

Reviews by rating

Sensitive content hidden] were fantastic to deal with, great customer service and outstanding advice. Everything was done in good time and the actual product/service was easy to implement.
Best of all, it has a super user-friendly interface with seamless Outlook integration.
We love the design of our signatures and that there is uniformity across our organisation. The banners look classy and the in-house design team is always willing to assist with executing our ideas.
Solves a lot of problems ( cohesive communication outside). Is there but you are still concentrated writing your Email.
I have yet to find anything I dont like about BrandMail.

Matthew S.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Brandmail Review

Above and beyond the product, the Brandmail team have been great to work with: from understanding our business, and our requirements, to being supportive, flexible, and proactive in helping us achieve our goals. We look forward to continuing working with them and exploring new products and functionality.

Pros

Brandmail by the team at BrandQuantum has been a great addition to our software toolkit. The deployment of consistent high quality email signatures, focused banners and brandme pages were incredibly important for a new organization starting up and building brand consistency. From a technical perspective, the seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook, mobile support, SSO support and centralized deployment and management were key factors in selecting and rolling out the Brandmail product.

Cons

Nothing to report .

Matt, your business has such a bright future and we are so happy to play a small role in building your financial services brand. Thank you for the trust and total professionalism in managing this journey together as well as the technical input and ideas. We always welcome those!

TH

Tony H.

Online Media, self-employed

Totally worth it.

Pros

I'm here to tell you about my experience with BrandMail by BrandQuantum, an experience that's been nothing short of amazing. Simply the best of any SaaS team I have encountered to date. This isn't just a product, it's a game-changer, and it's got more bells and whistles than you can imagine.It’s not all gumdrops and lollipops - the configuration process is a bit like assembling a puzzle. There's a...

Cons

Configuration can be daunting, but that is also a testament to just how much you can tailor it to your specific needs.

St Annes D.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great tool for email branding

Achieved uniformity across our organisation. We are now able to promote events and deliver key messaging through targeted banners.

Pros

Cons

Initially, getting all our users synced onto the platform was a challenge, but we persevered and got there in the end thanks to our IT Department and the BrandMail team.

YO

Yentl O.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Managing your brand with ease

Pros

The Brandmail solution great and really easy to use. With the click of a button, changes and updates can be made, which automatically pulls through to all staff emails. The software made it possible for us to ensure brand consistency and professionalism, creating brand recognition and leaving a lasting impression at the end of each email we send. The email banners allow us to promote new products/offers...

Cons

We don't have any cons about the software at this point.

We value this passionate and enthusiastic team! Always willing to work with us on new features and enhancements. Thank you for your ongoing support and total brand partnership.

LH

Lauren H.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

BrandMail has been an awesome solution for our email signatures!

Pros

We looked at a few different email signature softwares, but ended up going with BrandMail because of their focus on design, user-friendliness, and their general responsiveness! They were super quick to draft up beautiful signatures and get us started on a trial. Set-up with our workspace was a breeze; [sensitive content hidden] walked us through how it works so we can change things if we need but also...

Cons

BrandMail is more than I could ask for in terms of signature software; I can't think of any downsides that you wouldn't experience with other companies. Technology always requires working out kinks; what makes it easiest is having people to work with who are knowledgable and excited to help, and BrandMail definitely provides that!

MM

Michael M.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Brandmail is The Best

Brandmail is very good. Everyone loves it, even the Exchange Server Administrator!

Pros

Very good support from [sensitive content hidden] and her team, both pre and post sales support is awesome. [sensitive content hidden] can jump in there and help with feature additions. Even from South Africa, there is very support, they are very good about supporting business users in other timezones, even when there is a 12+ hour difference. The brandmail outlook plugin works great. It works great on everything from self hosted/on-premise exchange to Office365. It's very easy to roll out. There are no changes required of your Exchange Server, you only need to install an add-in into Outlook.

Cons

MFA is terrible. Very annoying. Everyone hates it. Setting up Admin users. Everyone hates that too.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you, Michael! Your feature requirements keep us on our toes, and we are always here to help. Thank you for your ongoing support ;-)

SS

Sarah S.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

BrandMail for the win!

10/10. The software is brilliant, and the team are a dream to work with.

Pros

My involvement on the backend of BrandMail has intensified fairly recently and I'm just blown away by the software's capabilities. It's also great that if you can work closely with the BrandQuantum team to solve for some bespoke requirements - the customer service is outstanding in this regard. I don't believe that we are using all capabilities yet and look forward to exploring them more to simplify processes for our staff even further.

Cons

I have had a very steep learning curve over the last few months when it comes to BrandMail's capabilities and am blown away by everything I'm being taught. It's hard to fault something that you never knew existed, or realised that you actually needed it - but didn't know you had the need in the first place.

DE

David E.

Fine Art, 1-10 employees

BrandMail is a Game Changer!

My experience has been incredible. I really can't stress enough that their customer service is simply incredible. There is a lot of bad customer service out there, and when you run across such exceptional customer service, it really makes you feel special.

Pros

My experience with Brandmail has been remarkable, mainly due to their extraordinary customer service. Despite the size of my account being relatively small, they've always shown me the highest level of respect, truly making me feel like a valued client. I can say without a doubt that their customer service is second to none in the software sector.Turning to their product, it has been an invaluable...

Cons

I can't say that there is anything I don't like yet about BrandMail.

Brian v.

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

Unmatched Customer Service

Their exceptional customer service is highly attentive and responsive.

Pros

-BrandMail ensures a consistent, high-quality branding experience across my organization. Integrating the brand in email correspondence with clients reinforces the value of our organization.-Before BrandMail, employees had multiple variations of email signatures that created an inconsistent brand image to clients and potential customers. It degraded the value of our company brand. BrandMail resolves that issue with a consistent brand image.

Cons

BrandMail has proved to be a solid platform with attentive and responsive customer service.

JS

Jesse S.

Utilities, 51-200 employees

BrandMail Signature

Using this product has been very easy and provides us with the ability to make changes quickly as needed.

Pros

Easy to configure and adjust per individual and department

Cons

We really don't have a least favorite part of the system. It provides us with exactly what we were hoping far.

CD

Carol D.

BrandMail email solution

I have found the support to be excellent and the staff quick to assist and to answer any questions. Being able to manage the system myself is also great as I can make required changes directly and the system updates and sync's easily. I haven't yet explored all the features offered but intend to do so.

Pros

BrandMail is easy to set up and updates automatically so that I don't have to worry to do everything manually. The email signatures across the school are now tamper-proof and consistent with our brand. I enjoy being able to update and edit as and when necessary and the customised email banners are excellent! The banners allow email signatures to be phase-specific and I can run different campaigns across the phases. The banners are also able to alternate automatically so each signature can have more than 1 banner.

Cons

It took a bit of time to get everything set up initially as I needed my IT department for this. The support from BrandQuantum was excellent though, and they worked with my IT team to get things running smoothly. You currently can't see your email signature when sending an email from your mobile phone. The mail sends with the signature but is not visible to the sender. This is a bit frustrating as users often sign off their emails not realising that the email signature is attached.

MS

Mandy S.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

BrandMail review

Support from the BrandMail team is fantastic. They are always willing to assist and help out, from the top management to the support engineers. A pleasure to deal with the team.

Pros

BrandMail's email signature management solution enhanced our email brand consistency. We did not have a solution prior to this, and it was time-consuming to create each signature, as well as keep track of users when they changed their signatures. The platform offers easy customization, analytics, and promotional banners. Brandmail is a valuable tool for companies seeking to improve their brand image and promote their services.

Cons

If I could make one suggestion, it would be to enable/build the functionality where you can see tracked changes and comments appear in different colours for different email users in the body of an email.

LB

Lauren B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Branding mails that brings value and benefits to our customers!

The problem we were having before using BrandMail was that campaigns that were being run via email to our customers that were supposed to be benefitting our customers were being missed or overlooked. Because we email customers daily and our signatures are now branded our own, visible and we can add the messages and campaigns with a call to action these important and valuable messages are being seen and benefit our customers. It also solves the problem which is contact details my customers never had as my email signature previously used to only come through once in a thread and customers would have to search through it to get my details such as a phone number whereas now it's always there and is in line with our company's brand which I love.

Pros

I love that BrandMail allows us to add messaging and campaigns to our signatures where you can't miss the message, these messages used to be missed by our customers sent via email as they were easily over-looked or seen as spam where now we know with the insights, feedback and call to actions that our customers are seeing these messages and are gaining value by what we offer.

Cons

I haven't come across anything I don't like or appreciate I think it has great value for money and is delivers more than I was expecting.

EP

Eric P.

BrandMail - Best for the Best

I have been very impressed with the can do attitude from BrandQuantum from our first encounter. There after we have just been blown away by positive and ground-breaking ideas/technology. BrandMail has been an absolute delight to role out as it works seamless. If your company offers BrandQuantum the opportunity you won’t be disappointed, I rate BrandMail as one of the easiest yet professional software deployments that I have done in my career.

Pros

The ease of use/install. Standard controlled signatures

Cons

Nothing found as yet, keep up the good work

Dear Eric, thank you so much for your review. You asked all the difficult questions upfront and considered the solution carefully and then envisioned its application in the school environment as our first educational customer. You are a true visionary and we have met our match in "can do attitude!". Thank you for your ongoing support.

KM

Kgomotso M.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Brandmail is an amazing product

Pros

Both brandmail and brandoffice are highly effective and make sharing brand aligned templates with the entire organisation very easy. The brandmail banners also serve as a great advertising tool and drive measurable engagement. Integration with our organisation wasn't easy due to our stringent security requirements however the BQ team worked closely with our IT teams and managed to make it work.

Cons

The daily login and authentication process can be tricky at times once one changes their password.

MR

Morongoa R.

Museums and Institutions, 201-500 employees

Exceeded expectations!

Having used Brandmail myself before the rest of the organisation has, I foresee it address many challenges such as inconsistency in our brand identity as far as email brand etiquette is concerned. I look forward to seeing a more synchronized and consistent way of communicating with our internal and external stakeholders.

Pros

I love how synchronized the software is and that I don't have to worry about editing detail each time I write or respond to an email.

Cons

Integration with our business processes made it quite difficult for installation. It would be interesting to have an option or a product being developed for organisation's to fully own and manage given the significant monthly subscription costs presented to us - being a Government entity, it would be a challenge or impossible to maintain such a subscription.

Thank you, Morongoa! We are pleased to announce our Microsoft IP co-sell partnership, which now enables government organizations around the world to leverage their existing Microsoft enterprise relationships to procure preferentially through Microsoft.

EO

Estelle O.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Great product, great service

From the time I was introduced to the product and software, I loved it. The product, the support, the Company - everything was a great experience.

Pros

The software was easy to install and very user friendly to use and very easy to maintain.

Cons

Cannot think of anything. I have been using it for over a year and haven't thought of anything I would like to change.

Thank you for all the ongoing support and enthusiasm, Estelle! Such an honor to support and provide services to this top economic unit.

sk

sally k.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Hard to beat!

Pros

BrandMail is super easy to use with lots of useful help guides should you need them. It works seamlessly with outlook 365. But what I love best about the software is the support team. They respond quickly and nothing is ever too much trouble - fab!

Cons

Genuinely I cannot think of any cons with the software. It is helping our business to deliver a clear message through consistent and confident branding and which doesn't cost the earth. We love it!

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Brandmail Review

Excellent support and team

Pros

Creating a united brand for the organisation.

Cons

Some users have found the initial setup to be hard

Thank you for your feedback! Quite a complex signature set-up, but we go through it and the results look amazing. So pleased we could cater for all the divisional and departmental requirements.

Giancarlos L.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

Our review on Brandmail

We can give a more professional aspect just by sending e-mails. We also can promote our products without being labelled as “spam” by using smart banners about our products. The possibility to automatically insert them in e-mails containing text, photos and a link to our product site is a life saver.

Pros

Simplicity, ease of use. Professionalism, predisposition and awesome fast support.

Cons

I'm not a fan of installing add-ons on Outlook because of performance or speed decline. But I can live with that.

Thank you, Giancarlos! We are so pleased that despite you being on a different continent and speaking a different language you were still able to get up and running on BrandMail. You have been so creative with your email banners and signatures and we look forward to seeing you progress with us on our platform. Thank you for your support and feedback!

Menette v.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

BrandMail is an Awesome product that made Marketing so much easier!

Pros

The fact that we can manage our brand on each email that goes out and Marketing has full control on this.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like, it is a great product that helps a lot and the support we get is also great.

CA

Chantelle A.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great Solution!

Great experience

Pros

Ease of use, drive awareness for motions

Cons

Nothing, works brilliantly. Helps with driving awareness for motions, events & campaigns.

PV

Peet V.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Brand mail review

Amazing and professional experience with top notch customer service.

Pros

Ease of use and professional image. Professional customer service. Easy integration with Outlook.

Cons

Nothing. There is nothing not to like. It has everything one require.

Dear Peet, you have such an engaging brand and we really enjoyed making it come alive through your signature and banners. We wish you all the best for this venture and look forward to being your valued partner as your grow from strength to strength.

BR

Brooke R.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Love BrandMail

Great experience, very helpful with questions and set up

Pros

I like the brand consistency it provides across our multiple brands and how easy it is to update the team's signatures and banners.

Cons

Can't see your signature on macs so you're not really sure if the signature is attached

KJ

Kaylee J.

Investment Management, 51-200 employees

Excellent work, excellent team

Great, responsive & helpful teams. Pleasure to work with.

Pros

The animated signatures drive great traffic to our website.

Cons

None so far, the team is very helpful through any uncertainties or issues.