BrandMail Logo

BrandMail Reviews

User ratings

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend9.52/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Overall experience has been fantastic, the product is efficient and effective and the maintenance of it is easy.

SJ

Susan J.

I enjoy being able to update and edit as and when necessary and the customised email banners are excellent.

CD

Carol D.

Amazing and professional experience with top notch customer service.

PV

Peet V.

LB

Lauren B.

There is nothing within the product that I dislike.

PC

Peter C.

Solves a lot of problems ( cohesive communication outside). Is there but you are still concentrated writing your Email.

VB

Rocketseed Email Signatures

Exclaimer Cloud-logocaret
listing-logo

Exclaimer Cloud

How would you rate BrandMail?

Local Nonprofit Steps Up Branding Game

Pros

Before BrandMail we had to depend on individual staff to update signatures and any promo banners which I felt like we were asking them them to change/update on a weekly basis. Now with a few simple clicks on the back end signatures are updated, banners added/removed and I don't have to bother our staff to make them. This service has streamlined our email branding and I don't have to worry about who...

Cons

So far there isn't anything we don't like about the software. Any issues we have the team at BrandQuantum helps us work through them to get them resolved quickly.

It has been an absolute joy to support you and your team, Nathan! Keep up the wonderful work that you do, and we will always be here to lend a hand in whatever way we can. So pleased BrandMail could play a role in the meaningful work that you do ;-)

Email Branding solved!

Pros

We had email branding challenges for a long time, having tried multiple products over the years we were finally introduced to the BrandMail team. My organizations email branding issues are a thing of the past. The product is easy to deploy and use and does everything it promises to do. Having multiple mailboxes for different companies has always been a branding issue, BrandMail has solved this...

Cons

There is nothing within the product that I dislike.

This means so much from such an experienced IT professional. Thank you so much for your support and for walking with us on this journey. Your input has been invaluable.

Branding mails that brings value and benefits to our customers!

The problem we were having before using BrandMail was that campaigns that were being run via email to our customers that were supposed to be benefitting our customers were being missed or overlooked. Because we email customers daily and our signatures are now branded our own, visible and we can add the messages and campaigns with a call to action these important and valuable messages are being seen and benefit our customers. It also solves the problem which is contact details my customers never had as my email signature previously used to only come through once in a thread and customers would have to search through it to get my details such as a phone number whereas now it's always there and is in line with our company's brand which I love.

Pros

I love that BrandMail allows us to add messaging and campaigns to our signatures where you can't miss the message, these messages used to be missed by our customers sent via email as they were easily over-looked or seen as spam where now we know with the insights, feedback and call to actions that our customers are seeing these messages and are gaining value by what we offer.

Cons

I haven't come across anything I don't like or appreciate I think it has great value for money and is delivers more than I was expecting.

No compatibility on Mac

Pros

Looks professional. In terms of use on Windows in Firefox it works out well

Cons

It doesn't work out with Microsoft Outlook on Mac

Dear Dominik, I believe you have reviewed the wrong BrandMail. We do not have any clients in your space, nor any users named Dominik. Our product is also not browser based. Kindly check the product reviewed. I think you are looking for the Australian BrandMail product.

Perfect for everyone

Fast and nice support. Allways there to help you and in case, something isnt working, they fix it quickly.

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to install and i works just perfect on every Computer in our organisation.

Cons

Nothin. Time by Time new features where implemented. You wont miss these untill you used them once.

Amazing Experience

Pros

The ability to have the signature attached to mobile devices

Cons

Mac users unable to see the signature on their screen before sending

amazing product that every business should use

use it on a daily basis and with out it work would be more difficult.

Pros

easy to use with abundant amount of prepopulated data available at any time

Cons

there is nothing to dislike about the product. it delivers every time.

Hard to beat!

Pros

BrandMail is super easy to use with lots of useful help guides should you need them. It works seamlessly with outlook 365. But what I love best about the software is the support team. They respond quickly and nothing is ever too much trouble - fab!

Cons

Genuinely I cannot think of any cons with the software. It is helping our business to deliver a clear message through consistent and confident branding and which doesn't cost the earth. We love it!

BrandMail - If you are not using this solution, you should be!

Superlative - client-centric, solutions-driven, brand-focused, clear communicators.

Pros

The solution is exceptional, but I would say hands down, its the people employed at the firm. Upper management to designer - every single person wants to see your firm succeed. They are proactive, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to learning more about the admin portal and how this can further support our business. I felt they had a vested interest in my success and in wanting us to cross the finish line.

Cons

I don't have anything negative or constructive to add.

Love BrandMail

Great experience, very helpful with questions and set up

Pros

I like the brand consistency it provides across our multiple brands and how easy it is to update the team's signatures and banners.

Cons

Can't see your signature on macs so you're not really sure if the signature is attached

Email management done right

Just fantastic and easy to manage and maintain.

Pros

Centralised control of ALL our signatures in the same back-end as BrandOffice has made the management of content and assets that much easier where they are shared. No user can make their signature pink and Comic Sans anymore and we can control our campaigns at a granular level. The two BEST parts for us are the analytics on usage and deep dive data on the emails sent, and the BrandMe page. We have seen very many click throughs to BrandMe which means people are storing our contact information and having a great experience doing so.

Cons

Honestly, similar to BrandOffice, no cons at this point.

Dear Philippe, thank you so much for your great insights on BrandMail and we are so pleased that you have been able to get such value from our application. We look forward to you working with us and helping us test all the new features we have in the pipeline.

Managing your brand with ease

Pros

The Brandmail solution great and really easy to use. With the click of a button, changes and updates can be made, which automatically pulls through to all staff emails. The software made it possible for us to ensure brand consistency and professionalism, creating brand recognition and leaving a lasting impression at the end of each email we send. The email banners allow us to promote new products/offers...

Cons

We don't have any cons about the software at this point.

We value this passionate and enthusiastic team! Always willing to work with us on new features and enhancements. Thank you for your ongoing support and total brand partnership.

BrandMail for the win!

10/10. The software is brilliant, and the team are a dream to work with.

Pros

My involvement on the backend of BrandMail has intensified fairly recently and I'm just blown away by the software's capabilities. It's also great that if you can work closely with the BrandQuantum team to solve for some bespoke requirements - the customer service is outstanding in this regard. I don't believe that we are using all capabilities yet and look forward to exploring them more to simplify processes for our staff even further.

Cons

I have had a very steep learning curve over the last few months when it comes to BrandMail's capabilities and am blown away by everything I'm being taught. It's hard to fault something that you never knew existed, or realised that you actually needed it - but didn't know you had the need in the first place.

Brandmail - An excellent product!

Seemless, profesional and easy to navigate.

Pros

I love that it makes updating and editing a breeze. The professional look and feel reinforces our brand and reflects our need to remain relevant and attractive.

Cons

I look forward to the MAC version. Nothing negative to mention otherwise.

Dear Joe, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We love working with you and your team. The Ridge is such a special school, seeped in heritage. Your team is unbelievably progressive and such a pleasure to work with. We are so pleased that BrandMail has helped to project the professionalism of the school. We look forward to working with you on future enhancements that will help The Ridge as it transitions into this new hybrid learning world!

BrandMail email solution

I have found the support to be excellent and the staff quick to assist and to answer any questions. Being able to manage the system myself is also great as I can make required changes directly and the system updates and sync's easily. I haven't yet explored all the features offered but intend to do so.

Pros

BrandMail is easy to set up and updates automatically so that I don't have to worry to do everything manually. The email signatures across the school are now tamper-proof and consistent with our brand. I enjoy being able to update and edit as and when necessary and the customised email banners are excellent! The banners allow email signatures to be phase-specific and I can run different campaigns across the phases. The banners are also able to alternate automatically so each signature can have more than 1 banner.

Cons

It took a bit of time to get everything set up initially as I needed my IT department for this. The support from BrandQuantum was excellent though, and they worked with my IT team to get things running smoothly. You currently can't see your email signature when sending an email from your mobile phone. The mail sends with the signature but is not visible to the sender. This is a bit frustrating as users often sign off their emails not realising that the email signature is attached.

Brandmail Review

Above and beyond the product, the Brandmail team have been great to work with: from understanding our business, and our requirements, to being supportive, flexible, and proactive in helping us achieve our goals. We look forward to continuing working with them and exploring new products and functionality.

Pros

Brandmail by the team at BrandQuantum has been a great addition to our software toolkit. The deployment of consistent high quality email signatures, focused banners and brandme pages were incredibly important for a new organization starting up and building brand consistency. From a technical perspective, the seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook, mobile support, SSO support and centralized deployment and management were key factors in selecting and rolling out the Brandmail product.

Cons

Nothing to report .

Matt, your business has such a bright future and we are so happy to play a small role in building your financial services brand. Thank you for the trust and total professionalism in managing this journey together as well as the technical input and ideas. We always welcome those!

Consistently branded emails every time

Pros

BrandMail combines branding expertise with an easy to use software solution that delivers professional, on-brand emails with beautifully designed email signatures. A great benefit for me is being able to see my email signature on every email before I send it, which means my emails don't get blocked by recipients spam filters and every email I send aligns to the brand standards. I love my BrandMail signature.

Cons

No cons experienced as the software is seamless and integrates into Outlook so well.

Whether it's one person or a thousand users, the consistency challenge is the same for everyone. So pleased that BrandMail can give you the peace of mind of knowing that your signature will look 100% consistent across devices.

You can send a Email or you can send a REALLY GOOD email

Simply to implement Solves a lot of problems ( cohesive communication outside) Is there but you are still concentrated writing your Email And the best part is the support.

Pros

The Software is very easy and intuitive to use. The usability is just perfect. You don't need to be a IT guy to use it. And the best feature of this software is that the people behind it have made it with love and you can see that when you will get it touch with them.

Cons

Until now nothing is really missing. I'm very happy to see the Apple version soon :)

Dear Victor, you are not just a great customer but also a partner. Your level for expertise when analysing solutions is obvious and hence you were able to fully recognize everything BrandMail has to offer. We appreciate all your input and look forward to working with you for a long time to come!

Great product; outstanding customer service

BrandMail solved a thorny marketing communications problem for us brilliantly. We haven't used all the ancillary features of the software yet, but I'm sure we'll explore them.

Pros

We have a complex email signature with several pictures in it. It often would become completely mangled on the recipient's end. Brandmail completely solved this problem, and the signature appears consistently professional regardless of the platform.

Cons

I'm not the tech-iest person and the setup and management is a little fiddly. But the customer service is so outstanding that it really obviates this concern. They will literally walk you through more complex things or even do them for you. They are also incredibly willing to adapt to your company's unique requirements, and our situation was really demanding, with multiple signatures and variations required.

Dear Jerry, it's been such a pleasure working with you and the team. We loved solving your unique challenges and are up for any more you may want to send our way!

Easy to install within the organisation and easy navigation through the admin console to setup

Pros

Easy to use, everything was there within the outlook add-in

Cons

There was no Cons in using this application

Dear JP, thank you so much for your review of BrandMail and for being such a pleasure to work with!

Great email software

Pros

The easy way that you can change the design of an email signature to change the brand as is rquired. At the click of a button you can have a newly branded signature without even doing anything as a user.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that you can't click on the signature and be able to call or email directly from the link there.

Thank you, Sue! It has been quite amazing to work on 3 brand visual language changes in this environment. With each upgrade it just gets easier and easier. To now start seeing the dashboard stats and performance of your campaigns has been the cherry on top!

BrandMail empowers employees to deliver a consistent brand experience

We have had a fantastic experience with the BrandMail team thus far. The Brandmail team are always super efficient and flexible to meet our business needs!

Pros

BrandMail is so easy to use and the consistent branding that appears across all emails is fantastic. BrandInsight provides useful information into which campaigns are working, who is using the solution and what solutions they are using the most. This is particularly important for our business which relies on email as a key communications tool for engaging a large member base.

Cons

We are happy with all Brandmail functionalities and service received!

Dear Krysten, thank you so much for your review. Your input is always so welcome. One Loyalty relies so heavily on email and the team has helped us progress the offering with all your great ideas and input!

Exceeded expectations!

Having used Brandmail myself before the rest of the organisation has, I foresee it address many challenges such as inconsistency in our brand identity as far as email brand etiquette is concerned. I look forward to seeing a more synchronized and consistent way of communicating with our internal and external stakeholders.

Pros

I love how synchronized the software is and that I don't have to worry about editing detail each time I write or respond to an email.

Cons

Integration with our business processes made it quite difficult for installation. It would be interesting to have an option or a product being developed for organisation's to fully own and manage given the significant monthly subscription costs presented to us - being a Government entity, it would be a challenge or impossible to maintain such a subscription.

Thank you, Morongoa! We are pleased to announce our Microsoft IP co-sell partnership, which now enables government organizations around the world to leverage their existing Microsoft enterprise relationships to procure preferentially through Microsoft.

Brandmail Review

Overall experience with the product and company has been fantastic - their support tends to be same-day resolution.

Pros

Brandmail offers digital signatures and the ability to load collateral and NB documents right into the outlook menu toolbar for easy accessibility. It also has a host of other features like mailer templates for campaigns and the ability to save time with pre-populated, repeatable mail templates.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like. It would have been nice to have a mail tracking feature (opens, reads, click-throughs) but I guess that is bordering on campaign management software.

Thank you Megan! It's never easy to meet the requirements of technologists, particularly the size of this group. So we really appreciate your input and look forward to your feedback on the new campaign enhancements in the latest BrandMail version.

BrandMail - Best for the Best

I have been very impressed with the can do attitude from BrandQuantum from our first encounter. There after we have just been blown away by positive and ground-breaking ideas/technology. BrandMail has been an absolute delight to role out as it works seamless. If your company offers BrandQuantum the opportunity you won’t be disappointed, I rate BrandMail as one of the easiest yet professional software deployments that I have done in my career.

Pros

The ease of use/install. Standard controlled signatures

Cons

Nothing found as yet, keep up the good work

Dear Eric, thank you so much for your review. You asked all the difficult questions upfront and considered the solution carefully and then envisioned its application in the school environment as our first educational customer. You are a true visionary and we have met our match in "can do attitude!". Thank you for your ongoing support.