Text-Em-All

Mass text messaging and automated calling solution.

Text-Em-All Reviews

Clint K.

We always found the software very easy to use, had excellent technical support, and the entire team was always very responsive to our needs.

Brennan C.

This experience has been wonderful for our church in getting out information quickly for our members.

June B.

Elaine J.

It conflicts with the Do Not Call registry, so those patrons will not be contacted.

Tracy T.

But that one thing is annoying. And it's "new", it did not use to be there.

Deneen D.

4.8

Excellant Service!

We are super busy ! Our offices are open 8 am - 5 pm but we have folks working all over the state at all times of the day and night, Call em all allows our staff to communicate with high volumes of folks at all time quickly and efficiently with out even having to have lift a phone!!

Pros

I love that we can set up calls and texts days in advance without the worry of forgetting! Very convenient way to communicate with all of our associates all times of day no matter where we are at or what we are doing!

Cons

I only have great things to say! I have not had any trouble with the program at all!

Easy fast robocalls!

It's a very nice platform, very versatile, and no complaints!!!!

Pros

IT's quick and easy to setup a robocall to my employees. It helps me get the word out easily and efficiently!

Cons

I think that there should be a way to change the recording for a scheduled call. If you have already set it up, you have to cancel and redo it to change the recording.....this is dumb

Hi Curran, Thanks for the feedback. We were able to look at your Call-Em-All account and it looks like you are on our older platform. We have released a newer version of our service that would allow you to input new audio into a scheduled broadcast instead of having to delete and redo the entire broadcast again. The upgraded pages can only be changed over by the master account holder. If you'd like to let them know or have them reach out, we're happy to help! There is no cost to upgrade. I hope this information was helpful. Please feel free to give us a call at 877-226-3080 if you have any additional questions or need any assistance. We're happy to help!

Tracy, Public Library Administrative Assistant

We used to call patrons when their materials were available, but it was a tedious and manual process. Using Call-Em-All frees up staff to interact with and assist more patrons.

Pros

Call-Em-All is easy to use and quick to set up. Start to finish is only a couple of minutes.

Great for churches!

I'm utilizing CEA at my church in the following ways. 1) We send out a short (30-40 second) devotional every weekday morning from our pastors that we record ahead of time. We have had a very good response with this and have many people subscribed who don't even go to our church! 2) We send out vans to pick youth up in our community for our midweek youth group and use the texting features of CEA to send RSVP texts that the kids reply to so we can plan our van routes. 3) We use both calls and texts for special announcements we need to get to our congregation quickly. These include emergency prayer requests, weather cancelations, important reminders, etc. Overall, CEA has been a great service for us and we don't regret anything about signing up with them!

Pros

The flexibility that Call-Em-All offers is stellar! The ability to survey your call recipients is great. If you do the subscription, having the ability to send unlimited calls and texts and not having to be concerned about how many credits you're using is a relief. I think the price is very reasonable also.

Cons

I have used another texting software solution that had an accompanying app that was very nice. I wish CEA had one that you could receive notifications of replies to your text broadcasts and quickly send a reply of your own back. It would make the conversation ability of the software much easier.

review

We use the system daily to stay in communication with our church family. We send out encouraging messages as well as important prayer requests, schedule changes, reminders, updates, and more. This helps us stay connected with each other every day.

Pros

Helps us communicate quickly and easily to send updates, reminders, and more in an easy to use fashion.

Cons

Some mobile users like to receive a voicemail instead of a text. It would be nice to have an option to switch them to voicemail instead of text, with text being the default. We are able to work around this by sending a separate voice only message to those few numbers who want a voicemail instead of text. We like the new feature that allows you to select the previous voicemails so we don't have to call in to record a second message for these recipients.

Great Customer Service

We've had great success with Call 'Em All, from adding the text messaging feature to our account, to friendly and helpful staff available via phone or chat to help with any problems (usually user error) we run in to. I would recommend this product to anyone needing to communicate on a large scale to clients and customers.

Pros

The Call 'Em All interface is very user-friendly. If you are not able to find something quickly, there is always a representative available to chat.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything that I do not like about the software. It's easy to navigate and is formatted nicely for easy readability.

Call-Em-All Integration with F1

We switched from using a software called MoGiv that did not handle a big issue well. The integration MoGiv had with F1 was sloppy at best, but most of all the support received when issues were had was minimal and not clear. We were down for two months at one point with no information as to why this issue had happened and we were continually told that they were just, "working on it".

Pros

CEA is used mainly for texting our congregants. With this integration, you have to keep your groups in F1 updated, as they import into CEA and can be pulled at any time. After the initial connection with F1, it imports your groups but as you update the groups in F1, it will update them in CEA. The experience of creating a text broadcast/campaign is so easy, they literally walk you through step-by-step instructions. We not only enjoy the broadcasts, but the ability to follow up to replies sent from our congregants is huge. When people have questions, we can reach back out to them and let them know if we have answers to their questions/requests.

Cons

The only con about this software is that initial set up of messengers (people who can use the software) was a little confusing, but after time I understood what it took to create the accounts correctly.

Staff Scheduling

Our issues have been minor and were resolved right away.

Pros

The program allows us to separate our staff by departments and ft/pt/casual positions. We can customize our search pending the shift that needs covering. It saves us so much time and money when it comes to filling shifts and you can do it from any computer or location. It is great for doing fan out call for when you have those emergencies.

Cons

We are in Canada and I hate the exchange rate even though the program saves us thousands of dollars a year.

Call Em All is fantastic for busy recruiters

Call Em All is fantastic. Just last week we had a huge snow storm that shut down a lot of the businesses. We were all working remotely that day. This software allowed us to notify all the employees at once to let them know we were closed and not to report to work.

Pros

I love that we can contact all candidates at once with job openings, or important information regarding business operations. It saves so much time instead of having to make calls, and sending out text messages individually.

Cons

No cons, the software has worked very well for us.

Text em all great platform

Pros

Text em all is a great platform with superb functionality. IT has allowed me to streamline my employee base. The program takes the place of 1 to 2 employees for me

Cons

Has some minor issues with the set up and it took 24 hour for reply,although my issue was resolved expeditiously.

Call em all is awesome!

It is an awesome software I can use to communicate with the disciples of my church because it’s through text message. And yes there are apps like Facebook that you can communicate with many people at once however not everyone has or check their Facebook at all times. And with text everyone gets the message!

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate when scheduling a broadcast

Cons

Sometimes the broadcasts are a couple of minutes later than the time I scheduled

Excellent Service

My company uses the service to send messages out to employees letting them know they if a certain document needs to be turned in that has expired or if they are eligible for benefits. Our safety department also uses the software to keep employees up to date on training.

Pros

Ease of use Convenience factor User Friendly

Cons

Limited characters when sending out a text, but I'm not that's not your rule

Thanks for the positive feedback

Update

Mu overall experience with Call-em All is definitely positive and I would recommend them.

Pros

It is a real time saver, making numerous calls with little effort on my part. I use it daily to contact hundreds of contractors using very little time on my part.

Cons

I'm not sure that I like the updated version as much as the previous one.

CALL-EM-ALL SAVES TIME

We use Call-Em-All to inform customers of parts received and repairs completed. Easy, peasy.

Pros

In today's fast paced world, Call-Em-All is a breath of fresh air. It is surprisingly easy to use--easier than buying on Amazon! You are led through the process with prompts and only takes seconds to use. The cost is minimal and well worth it.

Cons

I've yet to find any problems with this product. The option to add number individually or download a group is a plus.

Rose, We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a great review and we are blushing that you consider us "easy to use--easier than buying on Amazon". Thanks for being a valued Call-Em-All customer.

Use for Emergencies Only

Pros

The ability to reach everyone by phone and text message within seconds.

Cons

Because we use this software so infrequently, there are some updates that can be confusing when trying to set up at a moments notice for emergency notifications. Not a lot of time to review new features and functions BECAUSE of the type of usage and fear of using the software incorrectly because of this.

Elaine, Thank you for the review and for providing valuable feedback on the ways in which we can improve our service. If you are still experiencing an issue with the creation of your voice or text broadcast, our customer service team is available to help answer any questions by email at support@call-em-all.com or by phone at 877-226-3080.

Making multiple calls without losing your mind!

Before CEA we were making hundreds of calls by hand, listening to endless voicemail recording. It was painstaking. CEA takes the pain away!

Pros

That we are able to create groups and adjust(adding/deleting)as needed.

Cons

When using a previously sent text group message I am not able to use the "reuse this group" feature that is available on the voice messages. I have to go thru a few steps to reuse a saved grouping that is inconvenient at times.

Perfect for quick communications

Pros

Everybody reads their text. Text-Em-All ensure that when I need to communicate with my church...it gets to them. LOVE it.

Cons

Im sure there are shortcomings, but so far I have found them.

super easy

Saves us time and money. Makes it easy to communicate with our patients

Pros

We have been using Call-Em-All for many years. Great service and easy to set up calls and texts.

Cons

we dont use the service on our phones to set up mobil calls

Best return on investment!!!

It has been a huge time saver for my office staff. We can send texts and calls for open shifts and my staff can spend their time filling requests rather than being on the phone all day trying to reach staff individually. I love this service.

Pros

Easy to use. Cuts staffing time in half. Employees call us rather than us calling them.

Cons

No cons. The format is simple. I wouldn't change a thing

Mitzie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that you consider our automated calling and mass texting product a good investment. Let us know if there is any way that we can make your experience with Call-Em-All even better.

Call-Em-All evaluation

Other mass texting companies have not met our expectations like Call-Em-All has! The ease of usage, expedited recipient notifications and Spanish symbols recognition is a must for our need and all are provided by this company. I've very satisfied and recommend this service to everyone I speak with.

Pros

Ease of use and speed. Immediate receipt for recipient!

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this software.

Great service

We have had a great experience with Call Em all

Pros

Very easy to use and easy to add clients into and do the calls and texts

Cons

We really don't have any cons in regards to the software.

Great Service that saves time and improves communication.

Communicating with all residents in a senior living community.

Pros

Ease of use, makes communicating with everyone a breeze.

Cons

We like everything about it. There are no cons.

Great Experience

Pros

Call-em-all is simple to use. Makes meeting staffing needs much quicker.

Cons

We have had no issues using call-em-all. It works well.

Easy to use!

It does what we need it to do without any problems. Its a hassle-free tool that is reasonably priced.

Pros

Price and unlimited amount of messages we can send

Cons

What I like least about the software is the survey requires at least 40 letters when I just want to say there is nothing I like leave about this software.

Call Em All

the ease of call outs and the time to do them

Pros

the ease of calling and texting to more EE at once insread of calling each one individually.

Cons

i would like to see in the setting of having the option to set the number of items on a page instead of having to adjust each time. ie. on the home page the broadcast having only 10 per page or conversations same thing