All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Talkdesk

The world's leading cloud-based contact center software.

visit website

Talkdesk Reviews

Pros

And the best thing is call quality. I know TalkDesk uses Plivo call endpoints to route calls and I've also used Plivo in the past which has the best voice quality on VOIP calls.

Venkat Y.

Read the full review
I like the ease of integrating Talkdesk with Zendesk. The sales team was fantastic and quickly sold us on the use of the software and how it will benefit us since we were a small team at the time.

Read the full review
I am super happy with how Talkdesk works. It is so user friendly and I can't see myself using any other service.

Luke F.

Read the full review

Cons

They tell you to fix it one way, and it gets way worse. It was my decision to get this, and was a really bad mistake.

Martin R.

Read the full review
It seems to have a long delay on some calls. It does crash but not often.

Diana D.

Nicole J.

Read the full review

Simple is smooth and smooth is fast

Why you should go with Talkdesk when picking your cloud contact center

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

Pros

The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Cons

Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

My Talkdesk experience

All people from Talkdesk are very involve since the deployment process. During implementation, we deal with PS, they are just amazing, and they understand very well our organization and how we work. They also help us to improve our contact center. After implementation, we have our CSM and TAM who are taking over and it was very smooth. When we were on "run" the support team have been also very reactive, they answer very fast on all our quick request.

Pros

The best feature for me is the Salesforce integration. It was on our main requirement and I'm really happy because it's 100% integrated. The other thing very important is the easy way to implement the solution. Talkdesk is a very user-friendly tool and it's an easy software to use

Cons

I would like to have more options and granularity on the Talkdesk roles and be able to personalize more who get access on which feature

Awesome Talkdesk

I really enjoy using Talkdesk and having access to my call history to keep track of my calls and their duration. Best of all is that we can listen to calls right from Talkdesk.

Pros

We use Talkdesk for our sales calls and so far I really enjoy using it since it is very easy to receive, make and transfer calls. We use it mainly for domestic calls and so far not big issues to complain about.

Cons

Something I wish could be worked on is the need of having to refresh the page since at times it becomes very slow or people can't hear me. This doesn't happen often.

Worst experience we had

I was really happy that i found a cloud sollution for our company with lots of integrations. The contract was made in just couple of days and we started to use the solution from day 1. The sale agent was really great. Now, the problems started when we opened the first ticket to support which was handled in 3 or 4 days (for a call-center sollution this is extremely high). There are tickets which...

Pros

Nice app, nice design, easy to use, good quality of sound.

Cons

Support and Billing needs to much time to reply. The billing system is not transparent at all. You cannot see the cost of each call in your dashboard. You never know when you will be overcharged. Nobody cares about you after you have signed the contract. They are interested only in your money.

We're really sorry about your experience, and we definitely agree we could have done a much better job in this case. In the course of this year, we've significantly grown the Talkdesk team, switched to a new billing system, and gone from 2 people working in support, to over 30. We're now answering most support enquiries within a few hours, and satisfaction rates are very high. We're available 24 hours a day during the week to assist our customers. We've replied directly to you specifically addressing the final concern you had, and you've now told us you consider the problem solved. We hope you continue to stay with us, but if you do decide to leave we understand and we'll make it as easy as possible for you to move elsewhere.

Good Value

Overall, TalkDesk is a wonderful product. Its simplicity and ease of use at the user level makes it a great fit for our Contact Center. While I would like to see some changes to StudioFlow and other Administrator functions TalkDesk still offers one of the best VoIP systems currently available for the price.

Pros

The Talkdesk interface is a fairly easy system to navigate. From a user perspective, the software makes it simple to answer and transfer calls using a Web Widget. From a management/admin perspective, the software data analytics interface has become more robust in the last year which allows us to have more key insights into agent productivity and how we are interacting with our customer base.

Cons

The new studio flows are not user intuitive. I wanted to love them but the support guides for setting them up were not really helpful and it took hours of troubleshooting to get them going. There have also been more frequent outages with TalkDesk over the last couple of months. We have never had issues with downtime with TD prior to this.

Talkdesk app for Salesforce

Pros

it was easy to implement and customize with the product

Cons

The way it interprets data. You really have to dig and email the representative to get some of the metrics needed or interpret some. It shouldn't be that hard to get some metrics pulled up.

Most powerful and efficient telephone software

Love this software can calculate calls to monitor the volumes

Pros

Have automatic option to call patient back when miss a call

Cons

There's nothing I don't like bout this software

TalkYES!

Pros

ease of use- easy set up and if there are ever issues they are very responsive and fix them quick

Cons

not much- it truly is a great product I can't think of anything I would change

Talkdesk: The perfect tool for your support team!

It has been an awesome experience using Talkdesk. This software has allowed us to grow and has supported us at every step. Additionally, their CX team is outstanding and very supportive.

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use. Agents learn to use this tool in a matter of moments. Additionally, the Studio for IVR allows incredible flexibility in our IVR. This has made it easier for client to get to the correct team and helped to improve their overall satisfaction.

Cons

The Reports. Talkdesk recently launched Explore which houses all the reports in one location but it is still really hard to know which report to run. Once you find your desired report, you need to pull it out to excel or google sheets to manipulate the data and build any kind of visual. However, most of the data you want can be found in these reports.

Why you should go with Talkdesk when picking your cloud contact center

My Over Talkdesk Experince has been great! I get to help new customers setup their contact centers to give their customers the great CX. The new customers are so happy with the product after the implemnetion, then can not even express how much joy they have after leaving their old system. This is why I love what I do!

Pros

Once you are trained on the product by our team or if you go through the Talkdesk Academy, you will truly see the ease of use with the low code to no code product Talkdesk desk has to offer. No longer will an IT team have to run the contact center for you anymore! You will be able to do it all, with plenty of knowledge base articles to help you out along the way!

Cons

There really isn't anything to dislike about the product. There are some feature differences from other products, but Talkdesk is ever growing! They are adding more and more every month!

Powerful phone system, though focus shifting away from startups

We needed a phone system which allowed our distributed team to take business calls on mobile numbers and not expose their personal phones. Talkdesk has empowered this use case, though we wish the apps were easier to use.

Pros

Product is full featured, including full ability to call anywhere (including internationally), digital voicemail, contact management, calling from a browser, analytics and performance statistics, and integration with CRMs. You can also receive incoming calls via phone line rather than just via data connection. Many customization options including business hours settings, which phone lines to ring in certain circumstances, and a call tree builder are also helpful.

Cons

For the longest time, Talkdesk did not have apps for iOS nor Android, but now it appears that they do as of October 2019. Even still, you need to activate the app via a technical support request, which is not a very user-friendly way to handle things. The web-browser based version occasionally hangs (nonresponsive) and a page reload is required, even though we are using a modern computer and modern browser. We've also noticed that the company's focus is shifting away from small customers and startups towards only enterprise customers, so the platform is not as easy to deploy or use for this segment as it was before.

More than your Average Dialer

My experience was overall positive. There were some points that I was completely upset with the program, but that was only because I really needed to power through some dialing lists and TalkDesk was slowing down my momentum. (Which again, I know they are fixing )

Pros

Talkdesk has a vast number of pros than meets the eye. I originally started using talk desk simply because I needed a dialer that would hook up to my Salesforce. There were a few other options I was weighing but Talkdesk had the most features. It's great for people who are rapid dialers because you can load playbooks, and just smile and dial. It's also awesome for mail-merges if you need to send out a quick email to a select group of your pipeline. If you are not fond of organizing your leads through SalesForce, you do have the option of working solely out of TalkDesk; you can create tasks to call, events, and add notes that will automatically populate into your salesforce. They are a newer company that is always willing to hop on a call to troubleshoot and are open to feedback.

Cons

Not all dialers come issue free. My major qualm with using TalkDesk was that it never allowed you to work out of an account, and only contacts. This made it difficult for me to track who I was dialing if I was solely working out of Talkdesk. The other issue (Which I know they are fixing) is how the screen pops up when you are using Talkdesk as a click-to-dial feature in Salesforce. I hate having to click more than I need to just to make a call, and it burdened me when I was trying to power down my list.

Talkdesk everything you want with a clean UI/UX - CCaaS

OUr customers want quick and easy access to their reps by phone. Talkdesk makes that possible. Management wants an integrated phone system to be able to view high level data in other areas of our business. Talkdesk is the CCaas that fit our needs.

Pros

The ease of use the my favorite thing about the software. As a daily user and admin, Talkdesk isn't part of things I worry about breaking, it just works. It works for me and new hires alike.

Cons

Call quality. If talkdesk could fix the random bouts of call quality issues, then this would be a near perfect solution.

Talkdesk is an awesome all in one phone service.

I would highly recommend this service to companies in need of an online phone system.

Pros

This service integrates well with all of our other systems. We use different phone lines with this service for all ends of our business.

Cons

Setup could have been a little easier, but support was awesome.

Easy to set up and feature full contact center

Overall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.

Pros

The most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves. Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.

Cons

The least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience. The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.

Talkdesk is the best in Class

Really positive. Talkdesk does a great job at listening to their customer needs in order to make a better product. That are fast with changes that benefit a wide net of their clients.

Pros

We were looking for a CCAAS partner that would seamlessly integrate with Zendesk. We needed to have a full integration that allowed screen pops for agents to document tickets.

Cons

In order to capitalize on reporting, you really need to have a serious excel background but once you have the data where it needs to be, the reporting is very powerful.

The Best, Near Perfection Integration

We have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate...

Pros

Integration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing

Cons

Callbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction

There is no Better telephony software!

Pros

We use Talkdesk with our multiple salesforce instances. TD makes integration between the two systems, and management of the integration very easy. Click to Dial has become heavily relied on to provide relative metrics behind our outreach, I don't believe we could've come as far as we have without Talkdesk.

Cons

There are still some feature I would like to see enhanced in order for the tool to provide further insight. Reporting could use for enhancements to provide between usability. Secondly, I would to see improvements around the ability to distinguish between multiple records which may have the same name.

TalkDesk makes monitoring and managing a team easy

I am able to tackle issues of productivity by easily tracking each individuals performance with great ease. Not only can I track how many calls they are making, but I can easily track how long they are spending on and off the phones, among many other things. TalkDesk assists with many of my manager responsibilities.

Pros

Live reporting screen is easily customisable so you can keep track of what is important to you. You can also pull lots of different reports for all your needs.

Cons

I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.

Fairly innovative company, not perfect but who is

Pros

We've been with Talkdesk for over 2 years, and in that time they've proven to be hungry for the market, very innovative and collaborative. The product is fairly robust and there are releases fairly often for improvements, minimal downtime and a nice UI/interface. The sentiment reporting is invaluable and you often don't have to reach out to support since their knowledge base is ridiculously thorough.

Cons

We definitely noticed with the departure of our first CSM and transition to another, our rose colored glasses started to come off. Talkdesk suffered some serious outages later in 2017 (though they did their best to make it right after the fact). There are some seemingly obvious improvements that could be made to the product that they have so far de-prioritized over those shiny "innovative" features. Reporting more often than not requires exporting CSVs in order to truly dig into the data, and when you do have to contact support you'll always get a canned response, have to clarify and emphasize again, *then* the agent starts to answer your question.

Easy to navigate

Like mentioned before, working in customer service there is a lot of times where I had to speak with the customer call someone else at the moment. Putting the customer on hold and at the same moment calling at a different place was really helpful. Great service! Really satisfied.

Pros

I would say the best thing is that it is really easy using the Callbar, reviewing calls, conference calls, transferring calls, etc. While working in Customer Service I used Talkdesk 8 hours a day and for that kind of job is very important to have a fast and easy way to reach out to the customers. Being able to find previous calls in two clicks is the best thing ever. Yes, you have to put the number but that's about it. When you put the number it takes you to a site where you can check all the calls you made with that phone number, even years ago. I could've listened to a call that my colleagues made which help me perform better in my call.

Cons

So far, can't complain. There were times that the widget would not work but the web was always working as a backup plan.

A fresh take on an old necessity

There are a lot of longstanding names in the call center software arena. Like many verticals with legacy providers, aging code bases make agile integration, extensibility, and the introduction of innovative new capabilities difficult. Talkdesk is the relatively newcomer to the cloud call center software space that we found to be the perfect mix of fresh, full-featured, and reliable. After all, your phone system in nothing on which you can take a gamble. As we have grown and our needs increased, so too have the capabilities of the Talkdesk platform. We have been very happy with the decision to leverage Talkdesk as our call center solution and look forward to continuing to leverage new platform capabilities as they are introduced.

Pros

1. A wide array of out of the box integrations with other widely used platforms 2. Great customer success management 3. An innovative team that is eager to add platform capabilities but consider tackling in new, potentially more effective ways than what currently exists. 4. Lots of opportunities to share feedback and participate in new beta offerings 5. Good value for the price per seat 6. Effective as a cross-company phone solution, both for call center and non call center staff

Cons

1. An API to an API. Because Talkdesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities. 2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.

Talkdesk for call centre

I was initially a customer experience agent. As an agent, I was using Talkdesk as a tool to communicate with customers and keep track of my performance. I am now a manager and use Talkdesk daily in order to manage the workflow of my employees. Additionnally, I always use Talkdesk to have a detail view of the performance from the member on my team. Based on their data, I will be able to performing adequate coaching sessions.

Pros

I like that as a supervisor I have a lot of visibility and detailed data about my agents performance. As such, I can offer personalized help to each of my agents in regards to their perfomance data shown on the Talkdesk software. It has helped me become a better manager and my employees become more performant. Additionnally, Talkdesk offers a lot of features in order for you to personalize your Talkdesk as per your needs. You can manipulate the lines and many other things in order to properly set the workflow.

Cons

I don't have many cons about this software. I do see some newer agents struggling with the user friendliness of it all. However, you learn pretty quickly to manipulate it.

Why we chose Talkdesk

Overall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.

Pros

Ease of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.

Cons

Could use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups

Great experience so far

Pros

We've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

Cons

TalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.