JustCall Logo
JustCall

A cloud-based phone system for remote sales and support team

visit website

JustCall Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend8.12/10

See full reviews by rating

Is an alternative for others, nice and easy to use. The overall quality is good, of course depends on connection.
Being able to dial numbers from any website is amazing. Best option for any size business looking for a great solution with lots of options.
Just call is a user friendly software. There are some good features like integrated with our crm and slack.
We also had issues with the way incoming calls were transferred if the main phone person was on a call. We lost many calls due to the transfer system.
We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating.
Sometimes I get major lag on my calls and am forced to use my own phone to make calls.

Sonja J.

Customer Success Rep

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Transcript

Sonja J: Hi, my name is Sonja. I am a customer support lead for a meal prep company, and I would give...

AS

Angie S.

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Construction, 201-500 employees

Great texting feature

Transcript

Angie: Hi, my name is Angie. I'm a talent acquisition specialist. I will give four out of five for JustCall....

SJ

Sonja J.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

JustCall Review

In my position, I am using JustCall to broadcast texts, send out individual text and answer/make phone calls. I would like for there to be more compatibility with other software so I am not needing to make CSV files every time I schedule a bulk text out. Overall, JustCall really helps connect with our customers.

Pros

I like how many things you can do on justcall. The range of options is great within one software platform.

Cons

It is SO glitchy. I have issues with incoming/outgoing calls all the time. I use the app on my phone and also on the computer, but either way customers tell me I sound spotty on the phone (noise goes in and out) when I am connected to wifi. I have to disconnect from my wifi and use my data in order for the calls to sound clear (no matter what wifi I am connected to). If you have more than one tab of JustCall open on your computer.... good luck to you.

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience Sonja! Please reach out to help@justcall.io and someone from our team will be sure to resolve any troubles promptly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible.

GS

Greg S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

best crm

Benefits have been ease and time saving which means i can focus less on admin tasks and more on money making tasks associated with a telemarketing campaign

Pros

Simple and easy to use no tech skill need and allows me to do what other systems and processes would take hours to do.

Cons

Having to constantly top up credit and going through so much money on a shoe string

Hi Greg, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Nv

Natalie v.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

We switched to Just call

Awesome...it has helped me keep my clients info safe, secure and easy to find

Pros

Just call isEasy, and keeps me organized

Cons

Having to split the text messages so the client can receive the entire message (limited Characters)

ST

Sanjeevan T.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Good tool for an SDR team

Pros

Easy to implement. Set up is straight forward, easy to integrate with hubspot. No technical help needed. dashboard has all the important metrics needed. the call recordings are easy to access

Cons

There are limitations to call some countries and we need to unblock it with the admin of Justcall, however, this is just a one-time thing and Justcall has no control of this as it is the regulation in the respective country.

Hi Sanjeevan, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

RK

Rahim K.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

The automated texting solution that hits almost every spot

9/10.

Pros

JustCall is easy to use and set up. With it's app, email notifications, and ability to integrate with some third party apps, it's been our go to solution for almost a year.

Cons

Ideally, you should have some more 3rd party integrations. Currently, I'm using a PlusThis integration to connect JustCall to Infusionsoft. The problem there is that I'm unable to format my texts (with line breaks) as I'd like.

Hey Rahim, thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. We keep on building new integrations as per our customer requests, Now that you have mentioned this here, we have already shared this with our engineering team. They will reachout to you to understand your usecase better and provide you the required integration. Going forward, whenever you think of any such useful integration, just ping us on our chat and we will take it forward.

GJ

Gregory J.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Best cloud system for the money

Great Service. Thank you for keeping us connected. The text feature is super nice as well

Pros

Great call quality no matter the Country. Very easy to use and integrate into the daily functions of our office. Call clarity is top as well. Even calls to South Africa have no trouble

Cons

So far so good. At this juncture there is nothing that I dont like other then not being able to type the Country code in from the App.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Good value product but reliability and quality issues

Pros

Lots of features, SMS, Saved Replies, Mobile apps, Integrations

Cons

Call drops, audio drops, Android app problems, other reliability, lack of polish on the product, customer support

Thank for the kind review. As I understand from your review, you faced issues with Call Drops & Audio Drop - we use Twilio in the background which works with some of the premium providers around the world. Usually Call Drops/Audio Drops are due to high jitter (which in turn is caused by inconsistent bandwidth available to call process). In such cases, we help our customers with QOS configuration of...

ND

Nicholas D.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Horrible Intergration, dashboard and applications are just slapped together

Function dialer made almost unusable by the crap software they've built around it. I vocally complain about JustCall dropping calls, crashing, or creating some fresh havok to my team daily. Software that's held together by duck tape and a prayer, this company won't last long without a massive technical overhaul. Oh, and there's no way to contact support from in-app.

Pros

I can select my own phone number, there's at attempt to add a "click to dial" button to every phone number in Chrome via a chrome extension.

Cons

Extension is rendered useless by the constant (literally one every 5 seconds) Chrome notifications that are impossible to turn off that your "macbook speakers are now connected". The SMS inbox is not refreshed live, and the notification bubble on their mobile app never updates so you have no clue if anyone has texted you back unless you manually refresh. The mobile app for making calls (what i use since the extension is impossible to use), will often freeze, meaning that I have to force close the app to hang up. It also crashes if you're on a call and receive a text.

"We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. If you are still facing these issues, please raise a ticket here at help@justcall.io (or) contact our customer support. we will be there to help you throughout the journey. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. Meanwhile, you can go through our help guides to learn more about our features: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

MS

Miranda S.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

JustCall Review

Pros

I like how you are able to text as well as call, and that when you text the number their name shows up on the message afterwards so you can keep track.

Cons

I wish the software would automatically refresh. Sometimes I miss texts from clients because it hasn't been manually refreshed (which is on me). But it would be helpful if it could refresh on it's own.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Meh

Think its a mediocre product, if it was not so laggy and buggy, it would be a much better toll

Pros

Ability to transfer within organization is good. use of alternate numbers

Cons

the app is awful. Takes forever to load voicemails. also sometimes calls dont go through and i get an email about a voicemail, so that no good either. Call quality can be suspect sometimes.

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're really sorry that your JustCall experience hasn't been the best so far. Regarding voicemail triggering for missed calls, have you reported any calls yet that we can look into? We are building a very comprehensive call flow logging that will help our users track complete call flow and figure out why call didn't go through or any other behavior....

Ad

Andréa d.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Great results in a short amount of time

Pros

Good pricing, easy to install and integrate with Salesforce and quick user adoption. In less than a month, we already could see great results in productivity and pipeline creation. Also, the support team is very proactive and helpful.

Cons

There are some integrations that are not working properly yet (like with Gong) and, as it's a young company, there are some features that are not available yet (such as recording analytics). But I suppose that's something that might be in the roadmap in the near future.

Hi Andrea, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the suggestion, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about that at help@justcall.io for our internal team to have a look and act upon it.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Horrendous call quality and support

It had a good run for few months until we started encountering issues. it got so bad that we had to switch vendors.

Pros

Just call is quite cheap and easy to set up. The dashboard is user-friendly but it can be improved.

Cons

Call quality is heinous. Call drops almost everytime or the person on the other end is unable to hear. We've had so many customers who have claimed about the bad call quality and same was shared to just call support but it never got fixed. Their support is not even available 24X5 and only available via chat and email.

Hey! It will be great if you can share your contact information with us because upon checking our customer tickets for last 6 months - we don't see any ticket about such bad call quality issues. We use premium voip provider Twilio and are hosted on Google Cloud. We are available via chat & email 7 days a week. And, for premium plan customers - we even have dedicated account managers. So, I'm sorry for the bad experience that you have shared but I can't recollect any such company that has left us because of call quality issues.

LL

Lisa L.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

JustCall gets it Done!!!

Every company relies on their calling systems to complete tasks. With JustCall everything is in one platform, from voice mail drops to save time, to bulk texting to contact customers not able to be reached by a phone call .

Pros

I love that there is real time call analytics for every agent. Missed calls are easy to find and return. The recordings are a great training tool.

Cons

When more then one caller is ringing for 2 different accounts there is no way of choosing which caller you can answer

"Hi Lisa, Thank you for sharing your JustCall experience with us! So happy to hear you are enjoying all of our favorite features. Mail us at help@justcall.io . if you face any issue and someone from our team will be sure to resolve any troubles. We have now come up with more advanced features, Do check out https://justcall.io/updates/ . "

NB

Neil B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Pros

It is easy to use and to add and remove numbers. Call quality is good too.

Cons

Not being able to have mobile numbers that can call and text

CR

Carlos R.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Amazing tool for international calls!

Pros

I like the fact that it is intuitive and easy to use. Also, the onboarding process is one of a kind as this was the main reason why I choose this tool from a considerable amount of options available.

Cons

Maybe the fact that you have to pay a subscription price plus getting credits to do calls. At the end it is an expensive tool if you consider the pricing structure.

Thanks for taking the time to share your review, Carlos :) Our current pricing plans encompass a suite of features at each tier, with the primary goal of delivering maximum value to users. Having said that, we'll definitely take your feedback into consideration.

JW

Jennifer W.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use and Integrate

JustCall has been a great addition to our systems and makes calling from the office or the road very easy.

Pros

That it is very easy to understand and navigate.

Caleb O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

JustCall Review

The call summaries and analytics are beneficial when it comes to strengthening interaction with customers.

Pros

JustCall integrates with your CRM or Helpdesk to make, receive, and record all phone calls seamlessly. It helps to monitor and keep track of your clients' interactions.

Cons

I had issues with the bandwidth allocation but was resolved later. Also, the software hands occasionally, and that can be frustrating!

Hi Caleb, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with our community! Regarding the crashes, we'd love to help. If it happens again, Please write into help@justcall.io and someone from our team will be sure to resolve any troubles promptly.

MZ

Melinda Z.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, robust system.

Some easy features, the rest unexplored, seems very robust and does the job.

Pros

Best things are the call recordings and the call analytics.

Cons

Hard to understand the full functions of the system in one go.

Hi Melinda, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

BG

Bill G.

Used other for less than 6 months

Beware: They will keep charging you even after you cancel

Pros

I signed up hoping to use this software to call clients. The feature I was interested in was the "click to call" button they advertised that would be added next to every phone number in the browser, That feature just never worked. I canceled my subscription on January 18. It's May now and they are still charging my credit card.

Cons

Hey Bill, There are two kinds of click to call buttons that we provide. 1. Click To Call button for CRM where every contact gets a click to call button that you click to make call. This one is activated by installing Chrome extension. 2. Click to Call button for website where you put a small javascript code and it shows button on website to make call. Visitors can make call directly to you...

GL

Garrett L.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Honest Review

Pros

Straight forward to use and simple. Messaging is nice to have but isn't used much.

Cons

Call quality is poor, calls drop regularly especially when transferring, caller information does not populate quickly sometimes never.

Thank you for the honest review. Call quality is factor of numerous factors, QOS (static bandwidth allocation to audio packets transfer) & your computer system's current load state being most important reasons.Also, we work with the best backend providers. We recently released Opus Codec support that has enabled us to support calling even with slower internet speeds and lower bandwidth availability. If you continue to face poor call quality issue, please feel free to ping us on our live chat support and one of our support engineers will get on a call with you to find out the reason for the same.

DM

David M.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Feature Loaded Cloud Phone System

I took their trial plan and then switched to their Unlimited Plan all because of their features and support. I work for a financial services company and I need to make calls very frequently. I was looking for a pocket friendly phone system. I took their trial plan and the features they offered helped me to make and track all my calls from a single dashboard. You should pat yourselves on the back for your services and your company is most certainly on the right track! Kudos to you and your team!

Pros

Easy to Setup - No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Call Scheduling, Unlimited Calling Plans

NE

Nick E.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Great for your sales team

Because of the CRM integration with Copper we're able to get reports on what the team is doing and who they are calling.

Pros

The big thing my team was looking for was a system to show how many calls we were making per day that would also integrate with our CRM - Copper. The team was just using their cell phones to call clients but that didn't show if these calls were really made and how many times they were called.

Cons

The system is a little bit confusing at first but once you get the hang of it everything is easy.

SC

Saksham C.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Excellent support team, loved the easiness

Pros

It manages the call routing for the team to handle the admission and counseling meetings. The appointment scheduler is just amazing.

Cons

I'm afraid none yet. Yes, sometimes the contacts are added with a minute's delay in my calling campaign.

Hi Saksham, Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us! It makes our day to hear how JustCall is solving so many problems for your business. We're also constantly adding new features and updates to our product. To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guides: https://help.justcall.io/en/

CA

Cesar A.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

My Experience

It’s been good so far, haven’t used it a lot though

Pros

I like that I’m able to text from this number directly and my team can see those messages too.

Cons

I don’t like how calls go straight to voicemail

Hi Cesar, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about the issue at help@justcall.io and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Can't port existing number

Didn't get past the free trial, because we couldn't port our existing phone number.

Pros

It looked like there were going to be some great features, including transcribed voicemail, IVR and more.

Cons

We couldn't port our existing customer service phone number. The only option was to use a number that was sold through JustCall. We have our phone number printed on product manuals and packaging, so there is no way we could have gotten a new number. That eliminates a lot of potential users.