JustCall

SMS survey software for the healthcare and eCommerce sectors

JustCall Reviews

Pros

Being able to dial numbers from any website is amazing. Best option for any size business looking for a great solution with lots of options.

Is an alternative for others, nice and easy to use. The overall quality is good, of course depends on connection.

CL

Carina L.

Just call is a user friendly software. There are some good features like integrated with our crm and slack.

Jose Luis R.

EP

Edrie P.

We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating.

DM

David M.

Sometimes I get major lag on my calls and am forced to use my own phone to make calls.

JW

Jennifer W.

4.1

Transcript

Sonja J: Hi, my name is Sonja. I am a customer support lead for a meal prep company, and I would give...

Horrible Intergration, dashboard and applications are just slapped together

Function dialer made almost unusable by the crap software they've built around it. I vocally complain about JustCall dropping calls, crashing, or creating some fresh havok to my team daily. Software that's held together by duck tape and a prayer, this company won't last long without a massive technical overhaul. Oh, and there's no way to contact support from in-app.

Pros

I can select my own phone number, there's at attempt to add a "click to dial" button to every phone number in Chrome via a chrome extension.

Cons

Extension is rendered useless by the constant (literally one every 5 seconds) Chrome notifications that are impossible to turn off that your "macbook speakers are now connected". The SMS inbox is not refreshed live, and the notification bubble on their mobile app never updates so you have no clue if anyone has texted you back unless you manually refresh. The mobile app for making calls (what i use since the extension is impossible to use), will often freeze, meaning that I have to force close the app to hang up. It also crashes if you're on a call and receive a text.

Feature Loaded Cloud Phone System

I took their trial plan and then switched to their Unlimited Plan all because of their features and support. I work for a financial services company and I need to make calls very frequently. I was looking for a pocket friendly phone system. I took their trial plan and the features they offered helped me to make and track all my calls from a single dashboard. You should pat yourselves on the back for your services and your company is most certainly on the right track! Kudos to you and your team!

Pros

Easy to Setup - No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Call Scheduling, Unlimited Calling Plans

Cons

Great for your sales team

Because of the CRM integration with Copper we're able to get reports on what the team is doing and who they are calling.

Pros

The big thing my team was looking for was a system to show how many calls we were making per day that would also integrate with our CRM - Copper. The team was just using their cell phones to call clients but that didn't show if these calls were really made and how many times they were called.

Cons

The system is a little bit confusing at first but once you get the hang of it everything is easy.

JustCall gets it Done!!!

Every company relies on their calling systems to complete tasks. With JustCall everything is in one platform, from voice mail drops to save time, to bulk texting to contact customers not able to be reached by a phone call .

Pros

I love that there is real time call analytics for every agent. Missed calls are easy to find and return. The recordings are a great training tool.

Cons

When more then one caller is ringing for 2 different accounts there is no way of choosing which caller you can answer

Can't port existing number

Didn't get past the free trial, because we couldn't port our existing phone number.

Pros

It looked like there were going to be some great features, including transcribed voicemail, IVR and more.

Cons

We couldn't port our existing customer service phone number. The only option was to use a number that was sold through JustCall. We have our phone number printed on product manuals and packaging, so there is no way we could have gotten a new number. That eliminates a lot of potential users.

Just Call!

Pros

it helps me with our business, it is much easy to use.

Cons

something the ringtone is out and it makes agents freak out

Good Concept but poor quality

Pros

I loved out easy it was to get the software set up and to use the system. I also liked the reports that I could get and how it integrated with Infusionsoft.

Cons

We have major problems with the quality of the calls. Many were full of static and clients could not hear us. We also had issues with the way incoming calls were transferred if the main phone person was on a call. We lost many calls due to the transfer system.

JustCall Review

The call summaries and analytics are beneficial when it comes to strengthening interaction with customers.

Pros

JustCall integrates with your CRM or Helpdesk to make, receive, and record all phone calls seamlessly. It helps to monitor and keep track of your clients' interactions.

Cons

I had issues with the bandwidth allocation but was resolved later. Also, the software hands occasionally, and that can be frustrating!

Call Scheduling and tagging made life simpler

Being a startup first difficulty was communicating with customers from different countries. JustCall made it easy to get numbers and make international calls at reasonable call rates. It is easy for me now to keep records of the calls made and scheduled calls. I get a quick response from the support team of Justcall for a hassle free use of this product. Helps me save time and money. Thumbs Up!

Pros

Call Scheduling, Call tagging, voice call records, Reasonable call rates

Cons

Great software. Has all the functionality that I need at a good price

Pros

- great rates - has integrations that I need - quality of call is consistently high - has mobile app - good customer service

Cons

No cons that I can think of. This is a solid piece of software

You get what you pay for

Pros

- cheap - dialer easy to use - basic reporting

Cons

- unable to integrate well with HelpScout - confusing interface - very laggy and slow if more than 1 person is calling - reporting is minimal

easy to use

Pros

Just Call is easy to use, probably best for bigger companies. Easy to use, in desptop and mobile version

Cons

To share one account with multiple collegues is not the best with Just Call. We want to share the shifts in the weekends are called sporadically, so an extra account is too expensive.

Great call tracking tool!

Pros

We use the JustCall tool to measure the success of the incoming calls via our custom phone number on a landing page. We're able to listen to the recording and integrate with our HubSpot CRM. Awesome, and easy to use!

Cons

Don't have any negative comments at this time.

Excellent support team, loved the easiness

Pros

It manages the call routing for the team to handle the admission and counseling meetings. The appointment scheduler is just amazing.

Cons

I'm afraid none yet. Yes, sometimes the contacts are added with a minute's delay in my calling campaign.

JustCall Review

JustCall was not the best choice for us and we eventually moved to a new system.

Pros

JustCall was straightforward and when it worked was an easy to use phone system and got the simple things done.

Cons

Not much functionality past making calls and often times dropped calls or produced poor phone call quality.

Great App for Communication

JustCall is a great app for communication. It offers a wide variety of features which helped me managed my sales team without nagging them. JustCall easily integrates wide other CRM tools which help in keeping a track of my calls to clients.

Cons

Thank you Mr. Aman for your kind words and for taking out time to review our product. We are adding more integrations and useful on-site tools for businesses like yours. Please check out our new feature: Public Calendar - this will let you schedule meetings or demo calls through your own beautiful scheduler.

You get what you pay for

Pros

Very affordable product since the company is still young - great first entryway into a call service.

Cons

very poor call quality/connectivity, leading to a lot of dropped calls, support team remote and small

Hey Julie, Thank you for sharing your feedback & review. We work with one of the best providers in the market to ensure that you are using best in market VoIP infra for your calls. But call quality depends a lot on local factors as well like Jitter, Consistent bandwidth access, Device, Microphone settings etc. If you can report few calls from the call logs, we will be able to get the carrier and device insights to figure out the exact reason behind poor call quality.

Great

Cool

Pros

It works and doesn't give me any problems

Cons

Sometimes calls wont come through, but that's to be expected

Thank you so much David for the kind words and sharing your review. Glad that you are finding JustCall useful so far :)

JustCall.io

Me and my entire team are using this product for a while and the productivity, ROI we've gotten is amazing.

Pros

Support.

Cons

Pricing is a bit complicated.

to give an opinion

justcall helps sales teams and contact centers and support teams

Pros

its simplicity of operation. justcall is also very handy when it comes to voice mail records

Cons

justcall is not always convenient for voice mail records

Made communication with clients easy!

Finally, I can sit in India and call my clients from International numbers, lovely features which saved a lot of my time and money.

Pros

It's hassle free and very easy to operate.

Cons

couldn't find anything disappointing till now.

Just Call Review

overall just call is one the easiest dialers to use.

Pros

How easy it is to use. Its very simple and is super smooth.

Cons

how you have to share, saved messages with other phone

Great Product

Pros

I love the sms features for our business.

Cons

No complaints yet. We have yet to use every feature available

So Far so Good

Pros

Very good software for the price and i use this for my VA in Phillipines

Cons

sometime the recording of the call log - not recording properly

Great Software

Pros

really easy to use. really reliable, never miss a bit

Cons

the price, the way that the price list is built by users