AssetCloud Reviews

4.23/5 (31 reviews)

ari meirovich

great product. great service. always willing to assist

Reviewed 2018-05-25

service, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis. i would recommend this product to anyone who asks

Robert Neuville

A huge time saver and has given us a way to be efficient and consistent with our inventory entry.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

I love the fact that I don't have to worry about our users entering duplicate assets and that we have an all in one solution for entering and printing asset tags. Being able to lock in fields saves us so much time and has really helped in keeping our database consistent. It feels good knowing I can easily pull up any report on our inventory on demand.

Anonymous

If you Help desk is one of best features is that a good thing?

Reviewed 2018-09-05

The help desk is very helpful ad has been able to get me to inputting the current inventory into their system. I can download the data when I find a solution I like better so there's that. Ive been having issues with their app it crashes on my newer phone but works with my older one. I cant really say that there was anything that blew me away it may be a solution for other businesses but not for my purposes

Brenda Hefner

Seems like a new product as it has a lot of improvements that need to be done.

Reviewed 2017-08-03

The software has allowed us to begin to track our assets. We look forward to more developments as your product grows.I like the fact that it is very user friendly. When we need to add something or make a change to an asset it is easy to figure out how to do it without help.

Becky Purcell

Great Product

Reviewed 2015-02-02

At this time, our company has been using WASP for a year and a half. Every level of personnel that deal with inventory find WASP to be a much better product than our previous software. Conversion to WASP was very painless and hassle free. We were able to import all data from the old system and do some clean up in the process as well. The trainer we were sent was exceptional on all levels and worked very well with all our staff. Our data entry staff find WASP to be very user friendly and often comment on how easy it is to take care of their daily inventory additions, moves, disposals, etc. Because of the ease of use, we find that our data entry time has been cut significantly since converting from our previous inventory tracking software and we have also found inventory audit time has been cut significantly. The reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5, is the reporting feature. We would like to see reports that offer customization. In our business, we are often required to provide information that is not available on the built in reports. It is my understanding that this will be added to WASP in the near future and at that time I expect to be able to give WASP a full 5 stars.

Darla Snodgrass

I would highly recommend this software.

Reviewed 2015-03-26

We have been using Mobile Asset through several versions/upgrades beginning with v3. Wasp has the best customer service. I have used their customer service many, many times and always receive the assistance I need on the day I call in. Even when our Mobile Asset was two revisions behind, and they had discontinued our product version, they still gave me support. When we upgraded our environment from Novell to Microsoft they were fabulous in assisting to move the database. We use a hand held scanner and perform yearly audits, we have not upgraded the label printer or handheld scanner since the original purchase it just keeps working. There is no year fee with the software. By far the biggest bang for your buck. The only down side is if you want custom reports. The reports are done in using Crystal, which isn't as user friendly to create new reports as I would like, if you want a report that is not included in their pre-made reports it is a little more difficult, but over all I have been able to manage and this one difficulty is nothing on the overall satisfaction I have with this software, and Wasp's customer service.

Mak Weaver

We use Wasp Asset Cloud primarily to perform equipment inventory audits. Great product!

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-09

It works great - especially when used in tandem with their barcode scanner and mobile app. You can scan a barcode, make changes to the asset information in the mobile app, then upload the changes to the cloud.

Matthew Bender

Great Software for our Business

Reviewed 2016-09-22

Our IT Dept was in need of a Inventory system to keep track of our assets. We had tried a couple other solutions and could not find a good fit for our needs. Until we went with Asset Cloud . The Software is great and very intuitive and allows us to keep track of all our devices. Very intuitive and powerful. Once you have spent sometime with the software and input your values your only a few clicks away from adding new assets!

Laura Nielson

Great Product- if not always user friendly

Reviewed 2016-09-08

I think AssetCloud is a quality product! It is really helping our school district to get a handle on tracking our theft-sensitive assets. I don't necessarily feel like it's the most user-friendly software. It's not intuitive. It wasn't until I had the WebEx training that I learned how to use the software. But with that training, I see how versatile the software is. I'm excited for how it's going to save time and help us be more efficient. Customer Service is where AssetCloud really excels! Whenever I've called, I've been met with a friendly response and helpful advocates. The people really know their stuff and during phone conversations, I don't ever feel like they are trying to get to the next call or the next customer. Their focus is 100% on meeting my needs, whether that takes 5 minutes or an hour.

Lee Owens

Good Asset tracking software

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-11

Very good software for tracking assets. Offers plenty of customisation so you can tailor for the exact type of asset that you are giving out. It also has excellent report generation software which is valuable for having an at a glance overview of how assets are being used.

Tom Grimm

Tom Grimm maintenance

Reviewed 2016-08-04

I have found that the asset cloud software is exactly what we need here at spplus. We are a management co for several parking garages and surface lots, i have several pieces of equipment stored at various different locations, by utilizing the benefits of the software it has been easy for me to track where everything comes and goes on a daily basis.the ease of the format for imputing information

Tammy Lee

Positive Experience with Mobile Asset

Reviewed 2015-02-02

We initially invested in Wasp MobileAsset due to our company continuous purchase of IP phones and other equipment for when a new employee started. We had been utilizing an excel sheet to keep track of which employee had which phone and laptop but kept running into issues with updating and typos. Wasp software allowed us to create a database and check in/out the necessary assets along with run reports. Another benefit we saw but wasn't expected was the audit function in the software. Now we do yearly audits on all of our company assets from the chairs to the buildings. This has allowed us to catch assets that are no longer with us and remove them from the tax books savings us countless tax dollars.

Paul Villarreal

Makes Asset Management Manageable

Reviewed 2015-02-02

We have been using Mobile Asset since 2008. It really helped us keep track of our leased equipment. Once it is setup it will enable you to know exactly where your equipment is. This month alone it saved us over $1,000 in over charges to the lease company. That's in addition to countless man hours it would have taken to find our equipment using our old system. It is easy to use, and it works with the manufactures' bar codes. You also get software to create your own barcodes to make your own asset tags. We use the barcoded serial numbers that come on all of our equipment. Cons: You do have to make sure your people use the product for it to be of value, it will not track equipment by itself.

Tom Offin

Mobile Asset has been Invaluable to Our Work

Reviewed 2015-02-03

We have a huge amount of equipment which changes hands between staff and offices across the country on a constant basis. This equipment requires maintenance records and condition notes as well as a whole lot more information. Wasp seemed the obvious solution and we have not been disappointed. We can now control an accurate inventory centrally while still allowing certain access by staff in our regional offices. When setting the system up I was provided by fantastic remote support via email, phone and remote log in. The people assisting were polite, knowledgeable and no question was to basic and they were always happy to help. Great product and service!

Scott Mowery

Great Product

Reviewed 2015-02-02

We have been using Mobile Asset for over a year now. We are very happy with the overall use of the product. As the primary user I am constantly finding new and innovative ways to use the product to fulfill it's primary function as well as generate the varied types of reports that different departments need. Our secondary users have a little trouble as they do not interact with the software daily. Training and tutorials were fantastic. We get a lot of sales emails from Wasp that is our only complaint. I would highly recommend this product.

Tyler Painter

WMSchlosser Review

Reviewed 2016-09-08

Every time i have had to make a call some one has answered and given me the answer i was looking for.The ease of use and customization

Wesley Hutchen

It has taken my company asset organization to a new level.

Reviewed 2015-03-27

I love this product! We had no solid way of tracking our assets in real time. With over 100 transactions a day, this was quite a headache. We now know where every asset is at a glance, and we know what is available when needed. Another huge bonus is tracking history, maintenance, and knowing what our costs actually are. Not to mention knowing the exact warehouse, shelf and bin location of everything. The program is flexible, and intuitive.

Cait Latimer

New to Inventory - Enjoying the Program

Reviewed 2016-08-18

Customer service has been bar none. System proving very easy to use. I very much enjoy the fact it has a mobile app. And that it is compatible with the motorola scanners.

Brent Hayden

Have had trouble getting support when needed - including sales as well as tech support

Reviewed 2017-06-13

It is cloud based and accessible anywhere that I am. It will be nice to be able to use it anywhere once I get it setup.

Brenda Madore

Very Good Program for Small Business

Reviewed 2015-03-27

The program is a wonderful way to label and track assets. The system allows you to put as much or as little information about an asset as you would like. The only cons I have found are that if you run into a technical issue many times you have to leave a message for someone to contact you instead of being able to speak to a rep immediately.

Andrew Beltran

Quentin O'Dell

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Our IT department needed a Asset Software. I came across this Wasp Asset Cloud and so far it has made my job easier. (Customer Success Advocate) was very thoughtful and answering all my questions/concerns I had about the software. I know I can count on him again if I come across a question or concern.

Colin Kempter

MobileAsset - Outstanding Value for Money

Reviewed 2015-03-30

I have worked with the MobileAsset software for years. It is very good value for money. It is simple software to set up and to use. The videos and the customer support are very informative. I recommend it for anyone who wants a simple, powerful asset management solution that is robust but won't take a lot of time to set up.

alisa adams

Very dissapointed in this software

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Non really it was a waste of money in my opinionI liked the concept of being able to let my employees access all inventory and track at any time it seemed like a great idea

Marvin Green

Needs better reports

Reviewed 2015-04-21

I've used his program for several years now and have had to purchase a couple reports to get the right information on a single report that is needed for a yearly review. I feel like the reports function could be more customizable. The rest of the program works well and does what we need.

Shanna Housley

quick response to issue

Reviewed 2016-09-21

Quentin was very quick to respond and sort out the issue. He was able to schedule a time slot with me, but then we were able to work it out on email.