All categories

AssetCloud Reviews

Pros

I enjoyed the organization within the software itself. And the customer service was fantastic.

Matthew C.

Brenda M.

The videos and the customer support are very informative. I recommend it for anyone who wants a simple, powerful asset management solution that is robust but won't take a lot of time to set up.

Colin K.

Cons

If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket. There is NO decent EXPORT tool.

Diego V.

Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time.

Diego V.

4.2

Good Asset tracking software

Pros

Very good software for tracking assets. Offers plenty of customisation so you can tailor for the exact type of asset that you are giving out. It also has excellent report generation software which is valuable for having an at a glance overview of how assets are being used.

Cons

I wish there was more of an offline version although this is only a minor issue as there have only been a few instances where I have would have liked to fully use it offline.

great product. great service. always willing to assist

Pros

service, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis. i would recommend this product to anyone who asks

Cons

none. ervice, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis.

Seems like a new product as it has a lot of improvements that need to be done.

The software has allowed us to begin to track our assets. We look forward to more developments as your product grows.

Pros

I like the fact that it is very user friendly. When we need to add something or make a change to an asset it is easy to figure out how to do it without help.

Cons

The system tends to be very slow. The reporting system is very weak. I should be able to pull a report on any information that I input on the system. I asked for a report back in April and it took months to get a response from a representative. It was not until we needed to purchase 10 additional users that we got someone to take action on the report request and even then the information I needed...

A huge time saver and has given us a way to be efficient and consistent with our inventory entry.

Pros

I love the fact that I don't have to worry about our users entering duplicate assets and that we have an all in one solution for entering and printing asset tags. Being able to lock in fields saves us so much time and has really helped in keeping our database consistent. It feels good knowing I can easily pull up any report on our inventory on demand.

Cons

The mobile experience isn't quite there yet but hopefully some updates will make it better in the future.

AssetCloud

Pros

The ease of use, form customization, check in/check out, system. Overall a well rounded, cloud-based solution.

Cons

Report customization is a bit confusing but can acheive what you’re trying to accomplish

If you Help desk is one of best features is that a good thing?

The help desk is very helpful ad has been able to get me to inputting the current inventory into their system. I can download the data when I find a solution I like better so there's that. Ive been having issues with their app it crashes on my newer phone but works with my older one.

Pros

I cant really say that there was anything that blew me away it may be a solution for other businesses but not for my purposes

Cons

System is very detyailed but unintuitive. By far the worst is the inability to print more than one different label type at one time. For example I want to print a large 4x3 label for the bottom of laptops, and a simple barcode with the asset name alone on it. I would have too print the large label reset the design software and redesign the second label, I was told that this "feature" will be coming soon.

Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time

Very bad.

Pros

I can't see anything to mention as a real highlight.

Cons

- The software is outdated, you have many different screens, they take a lot to load, they are clumsy. - The support service is a NIGHTMARE! They are unable to understand your question, they hardly provide a useful answer, many times they just say "the system doesn't do it" or "it is a bug". If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket!!! - There is NO decent EXPORT tool!! You are the owner of your data, right? Especially considering you are PAYING them to use the SaaS!!! But the system doesn't allow you to make a full export of your data! Asking the support is also a dead-end!

Just not for us

I was brought on to my company after they had already purchased the software, and was tasked with rolling it out. I found it rather difficult, I called their customer support several times and they were very helpful each time, but the software ended up being far too in depth for what we wanted.

Pros

Cons

The software was way too fluent. You had to input anything and everything, there was no ease of use as far as setting up mass amounts.

Great Product- if not always user friendly

I think AssetCloud is a quality product! It is really helping our school district to get a handle on tracking our theft-sensitive assets. I don't necessarily feel like it's the most user-friendly software. It's not intuitive. It wasn't until I had the WebEx training that I learned how to use the software. But with that training, I see how versatile the software is. I'm excited for how it's going...

Tom Grimm maintenance

I have found that the asset cloud software is exactly what we need here at spplus. We are a management co for several parking garages and surface lots, i have several pieces of equipment stored at various different locations, by utilizing the benefits of the software it has been easy for me to track where everything comes and goes on a daily basis.

Pros

the ease of the format for imputing information

Cons

nothing so far

Great Product

At this time, our company has been using WASP for a year and a half. Every level of personnel that deal with inventory find WASP to be a much better product than our previous software. Conversion to WASP was very painless and hassle free. We were able to import all data from the old system and do some clean up in the process as well. The trainer we were sent was exceptional on all levels and worked...

Cons

I would highly recommend this software.

We have been using Mobile Asset through several versions/upgrades beginning with v3. Wasp has the best customer service. I have used their customer service many, many times and always receive the assistance I need on the day I call in. Even when our Mobile Asset was two revisions behind, and they had discontinued our product version, they still gave me support. When we upgraded our environment...

Cons

We use Wasp Asset Cloud primarily to perform equipment inventory audits. Great product!

Pros

It works great - especially when used in tandem with their barcode scanner and mobile app. You can scan a barcode, make changes to the asset information in the mobile app, then upload the changes to the cloud.

Cons

The iPad app tends to lag a bit after a few hours of consistent use. I've learned that closing the app for a couple of minutes usually fixes the issue.

Great Software for our Business

Our IT Dept was in need of a Inventory system to keep track of our assets. We had tried a couple other solutions and could not find a good fit for our needs. Until we went with Asset Cloud . The Software is great and very intuitive and allows us to keep track of all our devices.

Pros

Very intuitive and powerful. Once you have spent sometime with the software and input your values your only a few clicks away from adding new assets!

Cons

It is limited to the cloud so you will need a good internet connection.

Positive Experience with Mobile Asset

We initially invested in Wasp MobileAsset due to our company continuous purchase of IP phones and other equipment for when a new employee started. We had been utilizing an excel sheet to keep track of which employee had which phone and laptop but kept running into issues with updating and typos. Wasp software allowed us to create a database and check in/out the necessary assets along with run reports. Another benefit we saw but wasn't expected was the audit function in the software. Now we do yearly audits on all of our company assets from the chairs to the buildings. This has allowed us to catch assets that are no longer with us and remove them from the tax books savings us countless tax dollars.

Makes Asset Management Manageable

We have been using Mobile Asset since 2008. It really helped us keep track of our leased equipment. Once it is setup it will enable you to know exactly where your equipment is. This month alone it saved us over $1,000 in over charges to the lease company. That's in addition to countless man hours it would have taken to find our equipment using our old system. It is easy to use, and it works with the manufactures' bar codes. You also get software to create your own barcodes to make your own asset tags. We use the barcoded serial numbers that come on all of our equipment. Cons: You do have to make sure your people use the product for it to be of value, it will not track equipment by itself.

Mobile Asset has been Invaluable to Our Work

We have a huge amount of equipment which changes hands between staff and offices across the country on a constant basis. This equipment requires maintenance records and condition notes as well as a whole lot more information. Wasp seemed the obvious solution and we have not been disappointed. We can now control an accurate inventory centrally while still allowing certain access by staff in our regional offices. When setting the system up I was provided by fantastic remote support via email, phone and remote log in. The people assisting were polite, knowledgeable and no question was to basic and they were always happy to help. Great product and service!

Great Product

We have been using Mobile Asset for over a year now. We are very happy with the overall use of the product. As the primary user I am constantly finding new and innovative ways to use the product to fulfill it's primary function as well as generate the varied types of reports that different departments need. Our secondary users have a little trouble as they do not interact with the software daily. Training and tutorials were fantastic. We get a lot of sales emails from Wasp that is our only complaint. I would highly recommend this product.

WMSchlosser Review

Every time i have had to make a call some one has answered and given me the answer i was looking for.

Pros

The ease of use and customization

Cons

The label software gave me some trouble with windows 10

Have had trouble getting support when needed - including sales as well as tech support

Pros

It is cloud based and accessible anywhere that I am. It will be nice to be able to use it anywhere once I get it setup.

Cons

Have to buy the complete to be able to modify label formats. No one told us that and I do not remember seeing it anywhere in the documentation. Did support chat, they told me I had to call in to get support on it. Called in and it took 20 mins for someone to tell me that I hadn't purchased the complete so I couldn't edit my labels.

It has taken my company asset organization to a new level.

I love this product! We had no solid way of tracking our assets in real time. With over 100 transactions a day, this was quite a headache. We now know where every asset is at a glance, and we know what is available when needed. Another huge bonus is tracking history, maintenance, and knowing what our costs actually are. Not to mention knowing the exact warehouse, shelf and bin location of everything. The program is flexible, and intuitive.

New to Inventory - Enjoying the Program

Customer service has been bar none. System proving very easy to use. I very much enjoy the fact it has a mobile app. And that it is compatible with the motorola scanners.

Very Good Program for Small Business

The program is a wonderful way to label and track assets. The system allows you to put as much or as little information about an asset as you would like. The only cons I have found are that if you run into a technical issue many times you have to leave a message for someone to contact you instead of being able to speak to a rep immediately.

Quentin O'Dell

Our IT department needed a Asset Software. I came across this Wasp Asset Cloud and so far it has made my job easier. (Customer Success Advocate) was very thoughtful and answering all my questions/concerns I had about the software. I know I can count on him again if I come across a question or concern.

Cons

Very dissapointed in this software

Non really it was a waste of money in my opinion

Pros

I liked the concept of being able to let my employees access all inventory and track at any time it seemed like a great idea

Cons

Over priced! and hard to learn the software! it is just very difficult and very expensive and price almost doubles with every user!