Make Logo

Visual platform - design, build and automate your work

Make Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.17/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

zapier
process-street

The pure power and usefulness of the tool, combined with how simple and common-sensical it is, is astounding.
No limit on routers, you can easily duplicate modules, easy to troubleshoot and amazing support. Easy to work with http post and webhook, always up and runing, we really love Integromat.
It has a real good user experience when it comes to putting together a workflow. The GUI makes it fun to use, while it makes it easy to setup complex workflows.
Missing the Coinbase integration (getting info and making purchases).

Pieter V.

Director

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Great competitor to Zapier, but not for everyone

Transcript

Pieter: Hi everyone, my name is Pieter. I'm the director of a religious organization, and I give Make...

Tim L.

Software Consultant

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

great platform for connecting your systems!

Transcript

Timothy L.: My name is Tim, I'm a software consultant. I would rate Integromat five out of five, and...

Matthew A.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Incredibly easy setup and deployment

This program has saved me and my company an extraordinary amount of time and resources by allowing us to automate processes that would normally be arduous and time consuming.

Pros

The interface makes it very easy to setup scenarios, even for users with minimal experience. There are more modules available than I would ever know what to do with, giving me tons of possibilities to further automate my company's processes.

Cons

Some features that I would like available are either still in development or are still at the drawing board. This means I have had to create some workarounds for functionality that I would like to see.

KD

Kimberly D.

Media Production, self-employed

Tremendously powerful, well worth the learning curve!

I can't count the number of hours I've saved by using Integromat. Every single day is simpler because of Integromat's automation. I enjoy building the scenarios and really enjoy everything I'm able to do with the time I don't spend doing repetitive processes!

Pros

As a regular user of Integromat, Zapier, and IFTTT, I can say that Integromat offers an unparalleled range of features and capabilities. Don't expect to start using it effectively within minutes; it will take a bit of time to learn the architecture, and more time to make sound decisions about building the most efficient scenarios. The tutorial videos are excellent and the site documentation is very good. Customer support is also very helpful. With time and patience, you'll soon be able to SAVE HOURS OF TIME by incorporating Integromat into your business and personal responsibilities. The sky is the limit!

Cons

In the past, a few services I needed were unavailable. Since they continually add to the list of supported connections, this is not a major con in the long run. With Webhooks, it's possible to do almost anything you need.

SA

Sos A.

Retail, self-employed

Functional but unstable

The experience was neutral, I contacted the support as well regarding the integration to Google Sheets but they were not able to help.

Pros

Make.com is a great concept for better integration. It should allow you to integrate and automate different apps and services that you use. It is cheaper than the well known Zapier, although not stable.

Cons

I don't know about other integrations but integration to Google Sheets didn't work multiple times I tried. So, even if it is cheaper than Zapier, I guess it is less stable, so if you need to do something that is critical, you should probably look for something else.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

If you think in terms of business integration, then Make is unavoidable

It's a pleasure to create with it.

Pros

You can put together the most complex integrations quickly, easily, cheaply, and without coding.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Make.

E-Learning, self-employed

Switching task-intensive automations from Zapier

Pros

Zapier will always be the king of the low-code automations game, but their pricing is pretty ridiculous. There are certain app integrations for which I need to stick with Zapier, but thanks to Make, and some clever Webhooking, I've been able to significantly reduce the number of daily tasks used by Zapier. This has enabled me to drop back down to their 2,000 task/month plan (I was on the 5,000 task/month...

Cons

The learning curve is a bit tough; they could use a lot more support videos. Additionally, their support is severely lacking when compared to Zapier. I would certainly pay extra for premium support if that were an option.

Žiga K.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Amazing tool and very very good support

Integromat is basically like superpowers. It provides an amazing interface to automate everything in your company and save development costs and time. In comparison with other tools out there it is by far the most powerful one.

Pros

Hands down customer support. Our rep and the others from support team are very skilled and always super on-point. They all have a background in dev so no struggling with outsourced tier 1 support!

Cons

Nothing in particular, everything seems to be working reliably

Stuart B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Superb product

Superb company and product. The support team are absolutely first class.

Pros

The pricing of Integromat versus competitors such as Zapier was the first thing to make us switch, there's much more flexibility to start small and scale, and no bundled of some apps to premium accounts. Integromat also seem much faster at introducing new app integrations and are improving existing integrations on a continuous basis.

Cons

I haven't come across any issues with the software yet.

GF

Go F.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

The product would be the standard platform of business process automation

It makes easier for me to build small apps instantly.

Pros

The product can connect any types of awsome tools together through API. You can do whatever you want to do if you have knowledges about API.

Cons

Without knowledge about API, tools, network...etc, it is quite tough to use. And, moreover, it is less support for Japanese users to use this. There are similar products which is locailized in Japan.

DeRyco H.

Design, 1-10 employees

Better than Zapier by a mile

System works flawlessly out of the box and has made my day to day tasks much easier, I've gone from 2 hours of work to 5 minutes. Made the rest of my day super productive.

Pros

- Ease of Use - Alot more programming, filter and functions can be done - can be triggered based of certain function and fields - There actually is a customer support with the company vs an automated response I've receive with others

Cons

- havent honestly had a single one, wish for more google maps integration but thats more of a personal thing.

Karan S.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Incredible tool to replace humans

Pros

The flexibility of the tool, having the ability to connect anything with the HTTP request and use the flow controls such as the routers to build pretty much anything that my imagination can come up with

Cons

Took a while to learn, but was well worth it! Is so much more powerful than Zapier and is much better value if you are aware of how the operations work.

David K.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Powerful glue to connect my apps

We are moving all of our Zapier routines to Integromat. We can do more complex processing - such as determine if the time of the missed phone call was during regular or off hours - and have our scenarios customized far more than we could do with Zapier. This is nice but requires support from Integromat (we do not have any programmers on staff). Still, the up-front cost to set this up is reasonable and powerful features make this a very good tool for connecting apps and exchanging information between apps.

Pros

We started with Zapier and are migrating to Integromat. Zapier had some bugs that limited our use of the software. Integromat is far more powerful than Zapier, although no where as easy to setup. We are utilizing their custom development services to create 2 scenarios that are too complex for me to create - but the cost to setup these scenarios is quite reasonable.

Cons

It's more complex then Zapier. Even with the intuitive graphical interface, you need to understand arrays and regex programming to really utilize the power of this tool.

BP

Baruch P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

By far the BEST AUTOMATION SOFTWARE!!!

At first (we're talking months) I didn't get how it works. It was very difficult for me to follow and understand and unfortunately the documentation is so poor that it's almost non existent. Which probably causes the customer service to be inundated with customer questions. Therefore, the response you get from customer service is slow, and when you get it, it doesn't answer your question/issue. Since the customer service is out in in Prague, Czech Republic, their CS agents are not very good with english and it often reflects in the unclear responses you get.

Pros

The software has an amazing UI and provides unmatched features, functionality and options. It's just one of the most amazing piece of software platform that I have ever encountered. We also use Zapier, which is easy to learn and use, but it dwarfs Integromat in the UI, functionality and options available. If I were to choose between the 2, Integromat is the winner by far. I'm actually planning to migrate all our automation to Integromat and cancel Zapier.

Cons

Very high learning curve. Can be very frustrating to learn it as the documentation is sub-par lacking detailed examples. There may be a single short example, which will be irrelevant to your scenario, which will make it difficult and frustrating to pick up from and learn. Most of the tutorials are difficult to follow. That said, once you get the hang of it, you'll discover how powerful the software is and start having a lot of fun.

GJ

Geoffrey J.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Great balance between flexibility and ease of use

Make is still my go to automation tool. I do have to resort to some other tools for more specialized needs like scraping or looping/transforming data as I feel like it uses lots of ops for such trivial tasks.

Pros

I love the visual workflow editor (much more flexible than the static one in Zapier for multipath and conditional logic). It's the best in it's category. I also love how easy it is to debug each step.

Cons

Pricing is still great value even after the rebrand. It just feels strange though to pay 3x more for your ops if you have to upgrade. I always had a mixed feeling about the support, sometimes I don't get an answer, sometimes it's super fast. Some modules are not maintained (or very slowly) and cause your scenarios to break (Youtube come on !) Some features have been massively voted (like merged path) and years later, it's not there yet. Arrays and collections work differently, which is always a headache to convert to the format your need in my experience. I'm missing a way to resume or restart a run that errored after fixing the scenario.

LW

Lindsay W.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Like having an extra staff member

Brilliant.

Pros

The vast connectivity to other apps that I use all the time means that while I selected it with a task in mind, I now find myself imagining new tasks to automate all the time.

Cons

I'd love a little more responsive assistance when I have a question around how to achieve something. But still they are pretty responsive so It's not really a complaint.

LN

Luca N.

Market Research, 1-10 employees

professional workflow diagram

the most tedious flows like: complete forms, save documents in a specific place, insert pdf invoices from e-mail into our ERP without any manual step

Pros

The diagram editor is a unique feature, but you need a while to learn how it works.

Cons

is not simple like others, but is really powerful, if you are a programmer-like minded you'll love it at first sight

SD

Sergio D.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Probably the bet connector out there

Pros

Make is easy to understand and use for basic tasks; you need to invest some time on the (very good) training to exploit the ore advanced features and create complex workflows, but yuu'll find yourself doing magic.

Cons

Some features and connections are missing, bu tit's only a matter of time, they'll be integrated for sure.

jf

joel f.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Integromat - Automation to the next level.

Pros

Integromat has hundreds of apps that can be connected and it keeps on growing. They have functions that are not available in other automation apps. The way that you can automate from one trigger is almost endless.

Cons

The interface and functionalities need some learning curve.

GF

Gregor F.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Good functionality, great price, awesome customer support

Pros

- Good functionality, - Great price - Awesome customer support - Empowers me to do advanced marketing automation without substantial coding knowledge

Cons

With many scenarios, the list can get a bit confusing

FG

Favio G.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Great way to automatize tedious and repetitive processes

Overall, using Integromat for otherwise repetitive and laborsome chores saves a lot of time and effort to complete, setting up and connecting several apps doesn't require much, but, some help to get them done and automate the whole process requires some reading and video tutorials.

Pros

Integromat it's very simple to use, connecting and setting up any Google app is a breeze, error fixing is very simple saving me a lot of time by just dragging and dropping to connect multiple and complex processes with the user-friendly interface.

Cons

Some big platforms require some complexity to set up, and, the help documentation needs to be improved.

Chamaru A.

Newspapers, 11-50 employees

I automated work of 2 people within 1 week.

As an online news outlet, we use this tool to automate the content moderation, image manipulation, and sharing of the news on social media channels, including WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on. Previously there were 2 people who were doing this task all by themselves repetitively and now everything is automated using Make. Now those 2 people just have to engage with our audience making their time well spent. Totally recommend this product!

Pros

You can automate almost everything with a couple of buttons. The platform is really easy to use and user-friendly making it a breeze to use. I learned and deployed production level no-code automation in 2 days when I was beginning.

Cons

Some third-party services are still not available. But they really do respond to our suggestions. Make was previously called Integromat. I used Integromat first and It was a little bit painful to migrate from Integromat to Make, Not because platforms are different. But because I had to transfer all the credentials and data. If you are new to using the platform, then you would never worry about this.

PD

Philipp D.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

Excellent alternative to Zapier

Pros

All the essential tools for integration and workflow automation, wide range of available integrations, flexible pricing plans.

Cons

Interface is ok, but could be improved, particularly while editing the scenarios. Some advance flow control options (like consolidate flows) are missing, but there are workarounds.

Kevin M.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Excellent iPaaS Tool - Less Brand Recognition, More Value

Excellent

Pros

I have used numerous offerings in the integration platorm as a service category. Big name, expensive platforms such as Boomi, Informatica, Snaplogic, JitterBit, Workato, MIcrosoft, and Software AG. And also platforms I consider not true iPaaS platforms. Zapier/IFTTT are the best examples. They are truly targeting the citizen integrator, not a more advanced user or developer. I've used those tools...

Cons

Very little to complain about. Perhaps because of less brand recognition (in the US anyway), the community is smaller.

Derek W.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 employees

Powerful and visually pleasing automation tool

This is a versatile platform for automating simple or complex workflows in a secure, elegant and uncomplicated way.

Pros

The visualization it provides of the creation of workflows is very nice. I really like the drag and drop tool that makes it easy to connect applications. It greatly minimizes data loss and avoids errors. The no-code automation it offers, allows the construction of workflows in a simple way. With this platform, repetitive tasks are automated with great simplicity and efficiency.

Cons

I found nothing to dislike, it has a very useful and versatile set of capabilities.

Joanna G.

Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees

Good for small business

Overall is perfect to reduce the time breach between our leads in social media to the sales team.

Pros

Although it can be a bit tricky to set up, once you use it, you can't go back, this allowed our small business to automate most of the daily task that we used for sheets from 1 hour to 20 mins, optimize the time of response and arrange better our database.

Cons

Is needed to have a test, trial, and error to see actually how it is going to work since different applications have specific details to trigger correctly the information. Took me up to 1 week to set up properly for our needs.

TP

Tomáš P.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

The most important tool for my business

Every aspect of business... processing orders based on payment received, bulk orders shipping, e-mail lead automation, crm, accounting... and more.

Pros

Thanks to Integromat I am able to automate such a lot of tasks. I use it for creating lists of customers, orders ready to be shipped immediately. Use it for data transfer automation between a group of our services (e-mailing, crm, accounting...). When it comes to e-commerce, this is a must have tool.

Cons

Even when I cannot find a service I need to connect, Integromat support can add it asap on request. Cannot think of any cons.