All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Loggly Reviews

Pros

I have great experience with that solution, it help me to solved my day-to-day problems.

Muhammad Ahsan S.

Anthony A.

Read the full review
Best tool for beginners to go through logs ...understanding the logs is way much easier.

Sumitha M.

Read the full review

Cons

Nothing in particular as i always launch this to view any error logs.

Sumitha M.

shankar s.

4.3

Keep an eye on Infrastructure

Pros

I have worked on SolarWinds different modules, the beauty of SolarWinds module is you can view your infrastructure in single console with the help of customizable dashboards. Loggy is a tool where you can easy view what actually happening in our environment. I really love to use this module.

Cons

The only bad thing is in this module is it's SAAS based solution, no doubt it will reduce our hardware cost but due to security reason every one preferred on-prem solution.

Not The Easiest Way to Check Websites Traffic but Super Efficient

It has a steep leranin-curve (it has a specific query language) once you overcome that it will be a certainly useful tool to analyze logs from your applications/websites

Pros

Loggly has a wide array of tools that can be extremely useful to analyze logs from your applications, in different platforms. It works by runnig an Elsatic Search on our behalf (with all the requirements) and made it not necessary for us developing our own logging solution, which would certainly not be cost or time-effective.

Cons

To run every search some not-so-easy querys are required. It has a specific syntax, which is not so trivial for non tech/IT people but is extremely well documented

Easy to ship all our logs and manage and monitor it under single portal

Easy view and Retrieval of logs using user friendly UI and search query language

Pros

Supports all logging format such as syslog and JSON, easily filter and streamline the logs using search query (Apache lucene). We can create derived fields and create user friendly grids to extract the logs .Live trail is available we can monitor the logs easily

Cons

Based on our pricing plan there are some limitation with the log size store and restoration. pretty much costly but worth for your money.

Easy way to track logs for your application

I find our team regularly shares logs and links in Slack whenever there are issues. This was a big task before, now everyone can be on one page with just a link.

Pros

I love the fact I can set up alerts for errors. I can easily see what servers are failing and what I need to fix. Saving searches is also good, because I can get a birds eye view of everything at one glance just by opening my last session.

Cons

Loggly UI could use an update. It feels very 2010 in it's design and I feel that it's a bit outdated compared to the other logging tools out there now.

One of the best ways to view your system logs

I really like using loggly. I wish I would have thought of designing it :) It's way more convenient than using your notepad to view your system logs. I give it a thumbs up as a great log viewing tool for sure!

Pros

I have to say using this for log viewing is really great. You have way more tools to use to dive into your logs when you are having issues, or don't know issues are happening. This is really great for discovering when your webhooks are hitting your server indiscriminately, or there are unknown api hits. It's so detailed!

Cons

Sometimes this software can be heavy on your browser it seems. Could get a bit laggy. Also, I would like a bit better uninstall/reinstall process to be documented on their site. This would up my confidence in their product.

Great for Developers, Overkill for Simple HTTP tracking

I use Loggly to track my email opens. This is not the usual use case, but it works well for me.

Pros

I like Loggly's "Save Search" function, which makes it easy to track projects over time. When using the HTTP tracker, the best feature is the "Verify" button that ensures that the code is properly installed.

Cons

The system is not user friendly for the non-technical person. But that is understandable as it is really made for developers who are working on large log files.

What in need to understand on a log is elaborated with all details that is required.

Pros

Clarity of options and filters are there so that easy routing of logs is commendible....Also it has various options of viewing the logs and allows us to understand the executed log easily.

Cons

Nothing in particular as i always launch this to view any error logs. May be cost wise it can be bit less so that i can keep usinig this in all my projects i work with.

A good platform for your cloud services logs

Used in trial context, but offers a good platform for your small and personal project

Pros

Easy to use platform for cloud services monitoring and log extraction. Offers a lot of connectors easy to plug in your products

Cons

as where as loggly offers a SaaS, I don't saw the capability to host the service on premise. Providing self hosting might be nice for small projects

Great cloud-based logging tool

Pros

One of the first of it's kind to offer cloud-based server logging that was straight forward to set up and didn't require the use of your own infrastructure. Use with several severs and web apps to consolidate my logs.

Cons

Difficult to navigate. Hard to filter out the noise and get to what I actually want to see. Interface is slow when you have lots of logs.

This reviewer only left a rating

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.