Animaker Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend8.48/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

What I love the most is Customer Service/Support. They are very helpful and ready to help.
Very good in general, great canvas, intuitive usage and a great variety of Image Library to choose from.
I created a video gift for my friend's wedding and found this site very useful and easy to use. Create funny animations to give a touch of originality to my productions.
Tried animaker on 4 different computers and It still lagged and skipped. I had to complete a project for a class for college and it took me hours because of the horrible software.
Sometimes you download your video and only then do you realize (too late) that those settings cause things to cut off. It's a huge disappointment for the money I spent.
There are constant problems in using Animaker.

Animaker users...

Adobe Animate-logocaret

Adobe Animate

Vyond-logocaret

Vyond

How would you rate Animaker?

Animaker User Review

Transcript

Lora: I'm Lora. I'm a career coach in the professional services industry. Today I'm going to review the...

A great animation maker, but expensive.

Excellent

Pros

How easy it is to add a character, a nice text, then add animation for a high quality presentation/Explainer video in minutes.

Cons

Again, the price! I wish they could offer a good plan for educational purposes at lower prices.

it is very good application it has more languages and do accept languages

Pros

all application or software is perfect it has many options and animation including we write our language and record voice over and the voice quality is very good

Cons

I think the software should have save options in computer in order to work offline after all work finishes the publish should be online . spell checking option is also important. voice recording should be save some where in software because our language does not exist in online software we can use it for future projects. we request for free trail because i am working for refugee and i am also refugee in Pakistan we do have online payment problems

This thing sucks

Pros

What I like most is that it tells me I can make a movie, but in all I cant. It's not my skills that are bad, though I would say aren't very good, its the program.

Cons

Firstly, it shows that you are limited to the materials that you can use. If you want it then you'll have to pay for it, which I think is normal for a company but still annoying. Second, I am trying to do a project for my science class and so far I've had 3 days to work on it. The first day I was getting used to it and got a little done. The second day I was absent so the third day I needed to work...

A very user friendly powerful tool for creating exciting video content.

It's so easy to use and animaker support are extremely helpful. Rapid responses and no request is too big.

Pros

Ease of use and variety of features to create eye-catching videos.

Cons

More flexibility to edit recorded videos (that you upload) from within the application. Currently you can only trim, so a lot of recorded video editing has to happen outside the application. It would be great to see some more options for special effects, but has a good base to work with.

I always use Animaker to do my presentation video for my assignment and it really help me to deliver the content of assignment easily and creative

Pros

I can edit my animation video easily and also can develop my creativity

Cons

for the character , it does not have many choice of outfit, and there is no baby character

Learning Methods

for a quick animation and learning basic features, I recommend it

Pros

easy to use not a large learning curve. I think for a free version its a good start

Cons

limited in functionality, the limited poses and transition is a problem

Animaker - Good Online Animated Videos Maker

The beautiful animated characters of Animaker made my videos awesome.

Pros

Animated has nice variable Animated characters and motions.

Cons

It would be better if Animaker has a free educational license or discount.

Nice Software for Education

The software is very useful especially to my current job which is teaching young kids.

Pros

I like the features, characters animations etc.

Cons

Sometimes its lag and some effects cant be used.

Preis Leistung passt

Ich bin Preis Leistungstechnisch absolut zufrieden. Es macht spaß mit Animaker zu arbeiten.

Pros

Durch Animaker sind wir als Start-up nicht mehr auf externe Erklärvideo Produzenten angewiesen, die ein vielfaches mehr kosten würden.

Cons

Gegenüber professionellen Erklärvideo Produzenten ist man doch etwas eingeschränkt. Jedoch absolut im Rahmen.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Animações rápidas

Pros

Fácil aprendizado, com uma boa variedade de objetos

Cons

A renderização final em relação ao áudio, não confere...

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

So far the best I have found!

I am a foreign language educator and while we are doing quite a bit of distance learning this is coming in very handy to help students understand the short stories and vocabulary I need them to learn/comprehend. Overall I am much happier with this software than the others I have used mostly because it is much easier to have my characters do exactly what I want them to do without having to rewrite my script to match what is available. There are still a few adjustments that need to be made but it is much easier than before. I am anxious to finally have the paid version so I have even more options.

Pros

I really like that the characters have LOTS of different movement options. I love that I can create my own characters as well with all kinds of options. I also like that some of the extra images also have some default movements. I found it to be very fast in exporting and you don't have to wait while it exports. You can do other things. Having the text to speech built right in is a plus. Other software packages that I have used don't offer nearly the amount of options.

Cons

The tutorials could be a little more clear. It has a bit of a learning curve. I wish the animal characters were available on the regular version. I also wish it had an offline version so I could continue to work while away from internet. I wish the text to speech had more voice options and that they sounded a little more human. I am still operating on the free version. Perhaps they are better after paying.

Animaker gives everything Powtoon offers... for a better price

Animaker makes it easy to create a flashy, engaging presentation that attracts young and old viewers alike. Creative transitions and stylistic graphics enhance the final product.

Pros

Animaker is the equivalent of how Powtoon was a couple years back. The interface and functionality isn't state-of-the-art, but it gets the job done. The tool enables creators to easily create engaging presentations/videos in a short amount of time. Their specialty is cartoon-themed presentations. Unlike Powtoon, Animaker allows users to actually export their video without upgrading, although it will include a watermark. This is far better than Powtoon's solution, which is to let creators create a stunning video, and then tell them they have to upgrade to download it.

Cons

While Animaker is great for the most part, there are some negatives. Transitions aren't seamless - they can be a bit disorienting at times. Also, the preset themes aren't the best. Finally, the site is pretty heavy with graphics, so a slow computer may not be able to handle it. Those are the only negatives I can think of at the moment. Overall, Animaker delivers, even if it's not been updated as recently as Powtoon, its major competitor. Just be aware that in order to produce a high-quality, polished creation, you're going to need to upgrade.

Hello Josiah Aviles, this is Val Subbaiah from Animaker, Inc. How are you? Thank you for taking time off to share your thoughts on Animaker. As you might be aware, Animaker has the largest library of assets to help our subscribers use them to create exciting videos. On an ongoing basis, we keep building this library of assets. Yesterday we launched over 40 new transitions to help our users....

My experience with Animaker

It is my strong view that nowadays support that we get together with the purchased IT product is far more important than the product itself. Because it is the support that gives life to the product and provides value. The level of support I have received from Animaker team has been amazing. These guys are very smart and very helpful and very quick. They have quite a bit of time with me patiently explaining...

Pros

I loved that you do virtually everything in the software. You can animate everything and you can manage the content any way you like. Breakdown by seconds allows you to manage every second of your content

Cons

I think it would be better if a scene would have like 20 to 30 seconds. My view is that 15 seconds too small and may be time consuming. And I would also love if you could incorporate a feature that helps to animate the characters that we are inserting the way it animates your own characters. For example if I could import my daughters image and could have her move her arm or leg. It would also be great if we could import a video as well and manage it. For example I have a video of my daughter running, I could insert it to a scene, removed the background and have her run in Animaker's background

Experience with Animaker

Pros

The wide range of animations and customization is very useful to me.

Cons

There are a number of bugs I have come across in this software, especially related to rendering. It is not uncommon for the "published" video to be different from what I see in editor mode, which is extremely frustrating. When I download my video, I always have to watch it through again to see if there were any rendering errors. This is not a positive experience for me. I also have issues sharing a...

Create videos in a jiffy

Pros

I'm a marketer by profession and I always have a tough time working with designers. Animaker made non-professional video editors like me produce studio quality videos with it's simple DIY video editor. Animaker will be my go-to tool for anything videos.

Cons

Rendering time can be improved. Animated asset collections can be improved.

Amazing product, even better customer service

What surprised me the most was the incredible customer service they offer. I submitted a ticket with a question, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered within 5 minutes. I got my question answered ind depth, but a few minutes later I had another question, which he answered as promptly as the first time. He included links to make sure I got all my questions answered and he even went out of the way...

Pros

What draw me to Animaker initially was the vast number of different characters, expressions and movements. I have purchased other animation products in the past and Animaker is by fat the most extensive. It is also easy to use.

Cons

It took me a minute to get used to the software, but once you spend a few minutes trying to figure out it's actually very easy.

One stop solution for all content creation

Good, Surely I will recommend this product

Pros

1. All tools in one place 2. Cost is reasonable for the feature they provide.

Cons

Technical expertise is required not easy as they advertise.

Animaker ... creativity at your fingertips

I was able to complete all the tasks in a quick time, so I can suggest them to others. It's great software even though it's a page.

Pros

the program is very easy to use, the creation and production are up to the examples that the system has. I'm very happy with the time I gained in creating and producing my work, I can only thank you for that.

Cons

There are a lot of flaws in this software that I've discovered, most of which are connected to rendering. It's pretty uncommon for the "published" video to change significantly from what I see in editor mode, which is incredibly inconvenient. I always have to watch my video twice after downloading it to make sure there were no rendering mistakes.For me, this has not been a pleasant experience. I've...

A very good online application for anyone to create attractive and modern content in minutes

Pros

We reviewed this application for our company, since we have the need to publish a large volume of engaging educational videos. After trying it we can say that it is very easy to understand and use, even if you do not have much experience editing. They have very good tutorial videos that teach you how to get the most out of the program. They also have one of the largest element libraries I've seen. In addition, the illustrations, characters and graphics in general are very cool and impressive. In relation to competitors, they have practically the same functionalities as the biggest ones, such as the possibility of loading elements from your computer, like images, audios, videos and using them in your edition.

Cons

Not many things to say here... Since its a web application, that works in flash, it depends a lot on the internet connection you have. Additionally, if your equipment is not very modern, it could be annoying to make very complex editions. In the end we decided on another option due to the characteristics that they had in relation to the price of the offered plans.

Invest in premium versions to get the best out of Animaker

While the software was very good and worked well I feel that after doing a few animations you may quickly use up the suite of objects before all your videos start looking the same. Either that or i need more imagination.

Pros

It's very easy to use and you can create quick and simple animations very easily great for corporate videos web based so you can collaborate with people in different locations

Cons

There are various payment levels, but even with some of the paid versions the number of objects available was a bit ungenerous

I didn't expect it to be as easy as it was

I only first tried out Animaker to sketch out my script and concept before handing it out to a professional animator to create an explainer video for our new website. 5 hours later, I had an extremely great-looking video to share with our marketing team for review. Thanks to Animaker, I had the freedom to fully explore my thoughts without the limitation of having to explain it to someone else to execute. Oh, and it saved our budget as well.

Pros

As a first-time animator, I really didn't know what to expect. I figured it would take me stitching together a thousand micro actions to create just one motion or scene. To my surprise, the library had countless well thought out pre-made micro scenes that allowed me to develop all my story portions with extreme ease and in the shortest possible time. I love using it.

Cons

Editing pre-made templates can be a little exhaustive. I wish there was a way you only had to replace a character once and have it replicated in all other subsequent scenes.

Waste of time !!!

To sum it up, this app is expensive, time consuming and with a whole lot of restrictions. If someone’s subscribed to a monthly fee, they should have access to all the features and something has to be done about how slow it is when you have to preview every scene!

Pros

I’m still waiting for my video to be exported.

Cons

This is the worst software ever! It’s a complete waste of time..Unlike other softwares I’ve used, this took me more than a minute literally to edit each scene and I had over 25 scenes! Secondly, I upgraded to their “starter” package and I was supposed to get 25 assets for free and after adding a few of their video backgrounds, when I went to download my video (after 2 whole days mind you) it said I...

Lack of Diversity

My overall experience has been good with Animaker. But if it cannot up its game by expanding its character generation options, I may have to choose another product. That's a shame because it really does have some cool features.

Pros

I really like Animaker as an animation hobbyist. There are a variety of actions and expressions you can use for your characters. When I've presented my animations to family members and friends, they've really liked and complimented them.

Cons

As was mentioned previously, I don't like that it's only available online. But, my HUGEST complaint is Animaker's lack of diversity for Black/African-Americans' natural hairstyles. My animations are based on real people. And as a Black woman with Black family members and friends, it's frustrating that I cannot do animations that reflect how we look in real life. I also don't like that there are no character generator options for children. The kids in my family and my friends' kids LOVE seeing themselves in cartoons.

Animaker review

My overall experience with Animaker is good. Because I can easily make cool animation video in minutes for my business. Which is great to generate leads and sale.

Pros

Animaker is the best online animation designing software. Anyone can make an eye-catching animation in under 10 minutes. You don't need any knowledge about this software. Just log in and start making an awesome animation video. They have tons of template which can help you to make video fast. It is easy to add characters, add voiceovers to characters. You also can make GIF. I am using this in my business to ads on youtube, Facebook and getting great lead and sale.

Cons

I don't find any cons here. Why well it is the best animation software in the market.

Learning Comes to Life!

Makes my presentations engaging and helping students retain and learn new information!

Pros

The pure creativity of Animaker makes presentations and learning fun! All of the features and animation options are endless and make presenting and teaching new information fun!

Cons

Animaker takes some time to learn all of the features and how to implement them in your animations.