All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eEndorsements.com

Online reputation management software & service

eEndorsements.com Reviews

Excellent customer service

Excellent attention to the customer experience.

Pros

By far the most responsive Clio integration.

Cons

Limited features for the integration but they are working on it.

Easy to use interface, great support

The concept of eEndorsements in itself is both fabulous and timely. I am finding the interface very easy to use, and I'm utilizing the tools to promote our family-owned business as well as my own entrepreneurial endeavors. Having the support of the executive business partners directly is also exceptionally customer- service driven, which speaks to my background. And that's impressive! Great software - great company :

Simple, Easy to Use, Affordable, Fantastic Customer Service

I love the product but also the team behind it. They are some of the greatest people you'll ever meet. The customer service is amazing. To me, that's as important as the product itself. We recommend eEndorsements to all of our clients.

Pros

I love everything about it but these things in particular: -ease of use -verified reviews -ability to offer people a way to post their reviews to other sites -helps with reputation management and SEO

Cons

I do not have any cons to mention about this product.

Great Customer Support

I’ve had several questions re set-up, and unfortunately had technology glitches, probably from my end, which didn’t help matters when getting help. I’m very appreciative of the (several) times [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and patient!

Pros

I’m still getting to know the software, and I’m sure once I get the hang of it, all will work out smoothly.

Cons

I do wish there was an option for our clients to just input one testimonial for multiple platforms. However, the issue may be w/the platforms themselves.

Wonderful product!

I recommend this product to all of my clients. It's a great way to build your online reputation and to get feedback from customers (in our case, patients) so that improvements can be made if needed. The customer service has been great. Top notch staff and product. Highly recommend!

Great company and products

Very positive. Highly recommend!

Pros

Easy to use. Automated so that you can requests your reviews in a professional and less awkward manner.

Cons

None.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.