eEndorsements.com Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Lisa Dye

Simple, Easy to Use, Affordable, Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-01-21

I love the product but also the team behind it. They are some of the greatest people you'll ever meet. The customer service is amazing. To me, that's as important as the product itself. We recommend eEndorsements to all of our clients.

Pros
I love everything about it but these things in particular: -ease of use -verified reviews -ability to offer people a way to post their reviews to other sites -helps with reputation management and SEO

Cons
I do not have any cons to mention about this product.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Sharon Campbell-Wood

Easy to use interface, great support

Reviewed 2016-05-04

The concept of eEndorsements in itself is both fabulous and timely. I am finding the interface very easy to use, and I'm utilizing the tools to promote our family-owned business as well as my own entrepreneurial endeavors. Having the support of the executive business partners directly is also exceptionally customer- service driven, which speaks to my background. And that's impressive! Great software - great company :

Lisa Dye

Wonderful product!

Reviewed 2016-05-04

I recommend this product to all of my clients. It's a great way to build your online reputation and to get feedback from customers (in our case, patients) so that improvements can be made if needed. The customer service has been great. Top notch staff and product. Highly recommend!

Sheri Geyer

Great company and products

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-03-20

Very positive. Highly recommend!

Pros
Easy to use. Automated so that you can requests your reviews in a professional and less awkward manner.

Cons
None.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10