Hopper HQ Logo

Hopper HQ Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.61/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The ease of use is amazing and it Hopper HQ is the most cost effective. Posts are always on time and customer service when things go wrong is amazing.

Sharri V.

It's super helpful and really useful in terms of Social Automisation. Now I can spend my time one the most important tasks.

PK

Patrick K.

LF

Lisa F.

Customer service is awful - they overcharge and they do NOT let you cancel.

Customer service is a complete joke. Based on lack of features and bad attitude I won't use this garbage again.

EP

Emma P.

Nothing I do not like so far. If there is any way to stop the failed posts ( I know this is most likely instagram).

CA

Charlotte A.

Hopper HQ users...

How would you rate Hopper HQ?

Always fast with their response and easy to work with!

Peace of mind.

Pros

I find Hopper to have a functionality and ease of use that I've not had before. When we have had issues with the software, customer service has always been top notch!

Cons

I can't wait for other nuances to be added to this software that will emulate IG further by adding the ability to tag people within the photos posted or to be able to load photos as a slideshow. These are minor, just little things that we still do natively, but I know will make a difference when added.

Hopper HQ

Pros

In our busy lives we do not always get to post to company social media platforms, luckily with Hopper HQ ensuring there are regular posts is easy and can be scheduled months in advance to ensure there is always something happening. The ease of use is amazing and it Hopper HQ is the most cost effective. Posts are always on time and customer service when things go wrong is amazing

Cons

I wish there was a way to schedule "Story" posts

Hi Sharri, its amazing to hear your positive feedback, thanks so much for sharing. We hear you on Story scheduling and its certainly on the roadmap. We're looking forward to getting you access to a whole host of exciting updates happening in the next few weeks and months. Stay Social :-D Mike

Hopper HQ is singularly the best software to use to post Images or video to your social networks -

My =expierance with Hopper HQ is very very positive - love using the software - just wish the Monthly price was closer t $12/mo rather than $19./mo.

Pros

In general Hopper HQ is terrific software - it works very well - I like being able to set up campaigns posts images and text or video and set up to p[ost at a certain time - very easy to do and extremely user friendly

Cons

The software is well designed and easy to use - and does what it is supposed to do - I can see this software growing to include adding images to interiors to add to your post, which is especially important to the arts

Hi Stephen, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review of Hopper HQ. We really appreciate it! I will take the feedback to the product team to review. Thanks and all the best, Isabel

Terrible Service

Disappointing and frustrating.

Pros

When it actually works it does what it's meant to do.

Cons

It's constantly disconnecting. There is no point in scheduling posts if you have to go check that your scheduling tool is working every day. After months of frustration, we asked them to shut down our account literally on the day the payment was being withdrawn. They both refused to refund that payment and to shut down our account when we asked. They said we had to pay for another month of not using their unreliable products per their policies.

Hi Cara, I'm very sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience, its certainly not what we set out to do. I can see from our chat logs that you did have some connectivity issues however we were unable to debug these as the accounts were removed. With regards to payment you of course have the option to downgrade or cancel your subscription at anytime online. However I can see that you were in fact refunded the payment when you requested (and before this review). Please do get in touch with support if there is anything we can support you with further.

Always worth it!

Only positive so far - i only use social media when trying to get a few more bookings but it nearly always works

Pros

Easy to use, and plan and good to be able to time everything- makes a big difference

Cons

annoying i cant post videos and pictures to Facebook but thats not Hoppers fault - its Facebook!

Hi Annie, thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback. We really appreciate the positive review. Great news! You are able to publish videos and images to Facebook pages using Hopper HQ - I'll send you an email with the information now :) Best, Isabel

Hopper HQ Review

It has solved our problem of posting every day when our schedule gets crazy.

Pros

If you need to be in front of your clients on multiple platforms, look no further. Hopper HQ will save you time and money. Schedule your posts and don't look back! The staff and help center are amazing with any questions you might have. We use it for IG, FB, Linkedin and Twitter.

Cons

They keep adding new features all the time. If you need something for a specific platform they will do their best to help you out.

Hi Katie, Thanks for your review and great to hear the positive feedback :-D The team are always on hand if we can ever help or make Hopper HQ more valuable for you. Thanks, Mike

Finally

Easy, efficient, professional. As the owner of my company, social media is usually the part of my job that needs to come from me but i like doing the least as I need to put hours aside to organise. With Hopper, its a joy to use, plan and schedule.

Pros

We've been playing around with a number of different platforms to manage our social media and we've finally found one that does it all... even down to informing us on the popularity of our # choices. Its easy to use and the image editor is a god send. We have lots of glossy, magazine ready photos from our project but they sometime need a tweak here and there for the different social media channels so the editor is perfect.

Cons

I am still relatively new to the software so I am yet to find anything I really dislike.

Hi Elliot, thanks for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you've found a perfect fit with Hopper HQ. We've found seeing the hashtag popularity has been a huge boost for increasing engagement so pleased to hear its be valuable for you as well.

Hopper HQ Does the Job

Making people aware of my art and other services.

Pros

I like the straight-forward UI and clean, uncomplicated layout. It's easy to use, too--most tasks are self-explanatory. It does the job for me--I don't really need much more than what it already does, and I'm hoping the ease-of-use will not change in future.

Cons

I wish it was possible to add a bit more automation to the app. For example, I publish one drawing per day to my three networks. Currently, I have to front-load the entire task--pick an image, add a caption, set a publication date--over and over and over. It would be easier if I could, say, pick a range of dates, set one upload per day and have it pull the images in alphabetical order from a specific directory. So on day one, it would pull image001.foo, then the next day image002.foo etc.

Hopper Makes it Easy

Invaluable benefits in being able to count hashtags, post when I'm not online, plan out posts a week ahead of time, and view Analytics. A must-have business tool for Instagram.

Pros

Honestly, at first I was really disappointed. I signed up for the free trial and to see that you can only plan posts and they'll remind you to post them without ACTUALLY posting them was really disappointing. But when I sent a complaint about this, I got a super helpful response right away and they helped me set up Autoposting, which was actually so easy that I feel silly for not figuring it out myself. So yes, from Hopper HQ, you can upload photos to Instagram from your computer (already invaluable) and plan them to post during peak hours when you're unavailable. They also count your hashtags for you. If you're a budding business depending on Instagram, I definitely think this is an extremely important tool.

Cons

Honestly, once I got the hang of it, I had no complaints. Everything I could think of to want is there.

Easy to use and saves time…..

Pros

Hopper allows me to schedule posts and organize my posts in an aesthetically pleasing way when I have time to focus on this aspect of my advertising and marketing requirements. It is simple to use and works with my busy schedule.👍

Cons

I cannot tag products in posts ahead of time. So if this is needed, I need to edit the post after it is published to add product tags.

Hi Corinne, Thanks for taking the time to leave a lovely review. Once Product Tagging is available through official Instagram methods we'll be quick to develop this. Thanks and all the best, Isabel

The best software for social media management

The overall experience is great. I appreciate that everytime when the soft had small issues, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Hopper was very helpful and solved the problem togheter with the team super fast, so my job was’t imacted at all.

Pros

Hopper is very easy to use. It’s very intuitive and user friendly. The connection of the accounts is pretty smooth and its features are helpful for any social media manager.

Cons

When I post videos, their quality goes somehow low and if I want to promote them directy from IG, I’m not able.

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, Cristina. First of all, I appreciate you highlighting the issue with your video quality. This is something we're aware of and are actively working to investigate. We publish all videos in line with Instagram's guidelines and understand there is a different threshold for posts that are later promoted. I've made a note on your account so will...

From Gramblr to Hopper HQ.

As a single, privat user, I think it help me to get accurate images of my artwork to Instagram, and that opens up to a bigger range of people, a better chance to spread my work, as look, and have contact with other artists around the world. Its a very good program.

Pros

When I started with Instagram 2 years ago I understod that the only way to publice posts was from a smartphone. I didnt have that. But I found Gramblr, free way to post on Instagram directly from my PC. So I went with that for some years and it worked but not very reliabel and somewhat shaky. Another problem was the distorsion of my images. I often do finepoint inkdrawings, scan it and prepare it via...

Cons

Its a bit expensive for a single user who post ca. 10-15 images a month. I dont think I can afford it. So at this point I dont know if I will continue use Hopper HQ when the trial is over. But I wish I could because it works so good.

Fab product!

Great so far!

Pros

This is a review for the desktop app (haven't tried the ISO version yet). It's easy to use. Really good, straightforward layout. I love that you can time posts and change the date/time really easy, in the Grid Planner panel itself. The Grid Planner feature is fantastic and better than other products I trialled first - I love that you can see published posts alongside your future posts, so you can line them up and make sure your grid looks good!

Cons

It doesn't make sense to me that you have to save a Draft post as a Draft. I think it would be better if you could just tick/untick a post to take it off/add it to scheduled posts. That way all your posts are in one place. And if I decide that I'm not sure what date I want to post something, I shouldn't have to change a scheduled post into a Draft - I should just be able to unschedule it but still keep it visible in the same place as all the other posts. It would also be good if posts that are changed into Drafts had their date/time removed!

Great tool with potential to get superb!

It makes my social media marketing a lot easier. Scheduling posts is crucial, but not always possible for a one man show. Hopper HQ does this job for me and it does it great. Except a few limitations compared to real life posting on e.g. Instagram ;-)

Pros

Planning and scheduling posts as well as first comments is great. Re-arranging scheduled posts is very easy and user friendly. Grid view is crucial for professional businesses and works well.

Cons

I manage TWO Instagram accounts through hopper hq, but only one is a business account (due to the fact that you only can have ONE account linked to your FB page). Hopper HQ does not allow me to see the "grid view" for the second none-business account which is a big downside for me. Also, there's no possibility yet to tag persons directly on a photo. This lets posts look a little artificial, because wit a "real" IG-posts you would actually always do that.

Thank you for your review! Regarding tagging other accounts directly on your photos, this feature is currently in Beta and so will be available for you to use very shortly :). If you would like early access, simply contact us through the web chat to ask for it. Regarding the grid view not being available for a personal account - unfortunately this is limited by Instagram itself and therefore not possible for us to work around. Best wishes, Hopper HQ :)

Reliable, straightforward interface, exceptional customer service

I have an account I manage with daily instagram and twitter posts. It's not a heavy workload but it is every day. Being able to schedule the posts at my convenience is incredibly helpful.

Pros

Hopper is one of the only schedulers for instagram that you can use for non-commercial accounts (when I signed up, it was the only one I could find, and it may still be). It's reliable and easy to use, it has a twitter side, and has really exceptional customer service. They are nice people to interact with, and that counts a lot for me.

Cons

The filter options for photos aren't quite as intuitive as native Instagram, and the Twitter side of the equation could use some tweaking.

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your feedback and review. It's great to hear that Hopper HQ is making your life little easier. We're continually developing our Twitter support so watch this space. We've also launched Linkedin publishing this week if that helps save even more time! Mike

Comments

Pros

What I like most about this software is that I can schedule my social media content in advance going both to Facebook and Instagram.

Cons

What I would like to see implemented are longer videos. I quite often have longer than 59 second content and in these cases I am unable to use Hopper HQ.

Thank you for your review, Naomi. Really pleased to hear that enjoy scheduling content to multiple platforms with Hopper HQ, saving time and effort! Don't forget, you can also manage your Twitter and LinkedIn account with us. Longer videos are definitely on our radar and with Instagram particularly developing so many different types of video content, it's definitely in line with our vision for product development. I've added a tag to your account so we'll let you know as soon as there is any update on this feature, but if there is anything else you'd like to see us add then please share this with support and they'll pass this on to the product team during our weekly roadmap meeting You know where we are if you need any help along the way! Elle

Save hours of time

Pros

Posting to social media used to take me hours. With HopperHQ it is now a 10 minute job each morning. Support is excellent

Cons

It would be improved if it was easier to post to different geographical locations according to time zones as our clients come from all over the world

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, David! We've loved supporting you over the last couple of years so your feedback means a lot - we're super proud of our support team! To cut down your social media management from hours to a 10-minute daily task is such a dream, so thank you for sharing this. Our main goal has always been to help you win back time to focus on all of the other important tasks that make your business run. This is such an interesting suggestion and a problem we face internally as well. I'll definitely chat to the product team about this one and be sure to let you know if there is any update from them. You know where you are if you need anything along the way and can't wait to continue helping you win back hours of time! Elle

A truly amazing tool that quickly became an essential part of our marketing workflow

Saving a huge amount of time managing our Instagram accounts, Increasing the quality of our social media marketing.

Pros

It's very quick to upload and schedule lots of content. We upload a month in advance and then add other posts and comments as needed. It takes us about 30 minutes to create and schedule a month of regular posts. The newer features to view and plan your feed have been brilliant to help increase the overall look and feel of our Instagram accounts.

Cons

There are 3 of us the use the tool and all share one login. Together we manage 5 Instagram accounts via Hopper HQ. It would be good to have the ability to login separately and maange different accounts. Only a minor point but would be a nice addition.

An affordable, excellent option for social media management

We were able to double our client roster since using Hopper HQ. This has helped grow Isobel Media from a one-woman-show with one main client and two smaller projects to an agency that services around 12 active clients.

Pros

As a service provider, I've chosen to keep my rates low for clients so that I can help to change the economic situation for food industry entrepreneurs. Far too many small businesses start and fail because they aren't able to afford excellent social media services. Because my revenue is much less than other agencies, I needed an affordable scheduling/analytics system to help me plan, schedule, and analyze my clients social media marketing campaigns. Hopper's ease of use, uncomplicated user journey, and visual planning aspects have helped my team create social media feeds for my clients that have gone viral.

Cons

Dragging and dropping using the calendar option is limited to one month at a time. If I am working at the end of a month I'm not able to drag into the beginning of the next.

Excellent service for social media managers

Excellent customer service, fast response.

Pros

The ability to schedule carrousel posts without the use of a phone! Video scheduling

Cons

Not able to see full data on facebook and twitter analytics

Best social media platform

Very good

Pros

So easy saves me money saves time easy to use no need for extra employee

Cons

Could be improved on chat or service help

Thank you so much for your review Carolyn. I'm so pleased to hear that not only are we saving you time, but we could also save you some money! Our dream has always been for Hopper HQ to act as an extension of your team so this is incredible feedback - thank you We're constantly striving to deliver an exceptional level of customer support so I would love to understand where you feel we have room to improve. I have just dropped you an email and hope we can discuss this in a little more depth so we can put any lessons into action. Hope to chat with you soon and thank you again! Elle

Back again!

I like Hopper a lot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has a fantastic attitude and charm, is knowledgeable, and a very good communicator. All this makes using Hopper a joy.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use. It communicates clearly about errors in posts, Instagram rules and allows you to make changes without losing work already done. Very Good!

Cons

In the early going, the time and date scheduling was a bit clunky, but coming back I have found significant work has been done and the interface is MUCH, MUCH better.

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. I'm so pleased you've noticed all of the improvements we've been making to Hopper HQ - it's a pleasure to welcome you back. We're incredibly proud of our support team, so I'm glad they've been able to help you. It's a joy having your aboard and really excited to watch your account grow.

Best Scheduler I've found

Been great. It does what it says on the tin!

Pros

does more than the others... you can check all the boxes, first comment, location, hash tags-- all searchable which is good.

Cons

I feel like the monthly is a bit high... on the user side we have to pay rent to every app we need to use. For the little guy it can approach enterprise pricing by the time you're done loading up all the apps you need to get your thing to go. But I understand the other side... people offering the service need to get paid... not complaining I just do think it's a bit high. - Also would be good to add LinkedIN support.

Hi Jai, I hope you're well and thanks for your review. I'm glad to hear Hopper HQ is the best scheduling tool you've used. Thanks for your feedback on pricing - I do agree paying for lots of apps can be difficult but we continue to expand our feature set to ensure Hopper HQ can continue to provide more and more value. With that in mind and related to your point about LinkedIn support, I'm please so say that LinkedIn planning and scheduling is available to all accounts included for free within the existing price. Many thanks, Mike

Extremely useful!

Thoroughly happy with Hopper HQ and will not be using any other product or service from any competitor.

Pros

Extremely easy to use! The ability to set it and forget it makes life much easier when building an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. Customer support is easily accessible and they are all very friendly. Hopper HQ even asks customers to recommend additional features that they would like to see in the future. Strongly recommend Hopper HQ!

Cons

I've asked if Hopper HQ can add the ability to add location to the posts so that it's possible to tag a location. They explained that they have received that request from others and are definitely aware that customers would love to have that feature.

I use it daily with multiple client Instagram accounts, including my own personal account.

Biggest benefit is time saving and the ability to schedule posts in advance. Also ease of use (instead of posting from your phone) and ability to scale out and manage multiple accounts.

Pros

Hopper HQ is very easy to use and a huge time-saver, allowing me to schedule weeks worth of posts in just minutes. The preview mode is great to assist with the aesthetics of your profile. Having access to your history of posts AND the ability to "re-schedule" a post is VERY helpful. It's invaluable to have the ability to type in your caption (with emoji's) AND at the same time post a first comment (usually for hashtags). However my favorite feature is the image editing that utilizes Adobe Creative Cloud tools and features, which makes for editing your images easy and professional. This software provides far more value than what you're paying for!

Cons

The things I like least about this software are a couple of needed features, that I think would complete this software: 1) I'm unable to post a multi-image slide show type post to Instagram. Currently only one image per post is supported. 2) I'm unable tag my Instagram post to also post to my Facebook business/fan page when it posts to Instagram.