Litmus Reviews

4.43/5 (7 reviews)

Russell Cragun

Must Have For Email Marketing

Reviewed 2018-08-24

I have been using it for 5 years now and have loved watching the company grow and get better. Litmus is the best email marketing tool you can have. It gives you all the email previews you could ask for and then some. It has an editor built out just for developing emails and is implemented in most CRMs. Seriously worth the money.

Made my job easier

Reviewed 2017-01-19

After being thrust into my email coding career I would send test emails only to the email accounts I had (Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, Outlook). I was not confident in coding emails in the beginning so I started my search for a better way to test emails. Once I began using Litmus my coding life became less stressful and I became more confident when sending emails. I recommend Litmus for every email marketer. Litmus' resources have been a large contributor in helping me learn responsive design and coding. The Litmus community is a great place to have your coding issues answered or for you to help other coders with issues.Email builder. Engagement, email clients, and geolocation analytics. Large selection of email provider previews. Spam Testing Community to have coding questions answered. Users Conference. Checklists to help make sure your email is sent without problems. Landing Page previews. Learning resources.

Great customer support

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2017-09-18

I made a mistake by signing up for a 'free' trail on litmus and misread some of the terms that came with that. One of them being that i would be signed up for a annual account costing me a considerable amount of money. However i missed this vital information since i was assuming this was a free/trail account. I contacted the support team of Litmus explaining my situation and they were very understanding and considerate. They said to refund my money and were sorry for the anxiety this mistake has caused me. Very helpful and very understanding. So for customer support i would give them a 10 out of 10!

Making sure the Email is Perfect

Reviewed 2018-10-16

When sending out an email to over 4 million subscribers, it is important to make sure that the email has no broken links and that everything is aligned perfectly. Litmus helped us do just that! Litmus makes it so easy to make sure that the emails that are being sent out are ready to be viewed by whoever opens them. No more mistakes by the random inbox.

Adam Antoszczak

Creating emails is much easier now

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-03

- Great tools for creating email templates - Online code editor with keyboard shortcuts on board. - A very large base of previews in different email clients. - Great blog with many tips, tricks, reviews and bits of precious knowledge.

Andrea Lechner-Becker