MarcomCentral Enterprise Reviews

MarcomCentral Enterprise Reviews

4.17/5 (65 reviews)
420     1,239

Andrew Williams

MarcomCentral has robust capability. But, from a UX and admin standpoint, needs work

Reviewed 2018-01-03

the benefits is having a location for all things brand from Sentry. We want to keep it simple for users to know where to go, and have quick and easy access to what they need to enhance their workplace duties. The software provides the resource for supporting and strengthening our brand.The capability in a vacuum is awesome. It can do many things, and considers many scenarios that required as part of maintaining a businesses brand. I noticed at the last conference and even in conversations, the desire to listen and consider the challenges customers are facing with regards to system needs. The recent hire of UX support is a tremendous step in a great direction to understand use and process and enhance from a user perspective. I mostly enjoy the consideration of the system not just being POD, and instead, being a brand system, with needs for downloads, print, assets, guidelines, templates, videos, etc. This is where MarcomCentral can shine.

Randi Garrett

MarcomCentral review for Capterra

Reviewed 2016-06-20

We've had a wonderful experience from set-up, to launch, to support. We've never felt like we were on our own during any stage. This software has truly revolutionized how our sales department can access, customize, order and distribute our marketing material. Although it does still happen, having MarcomCentral has really cut back on the one-off requests that our team used to have to drop everything to address. The system is easy to use and maintain. And, when in doubt regarding anything, we know we have a wonderful support team that we can access at any time.

Jodie Craig

Front end experience is good, back end experience is clunky

Reviewed 2015-07-30

I am the second person from Trimble Geospatial to work with the portal. There are about 4 Trimble divisions using MCC as individual portals. I started with the portal just over a year ago and had to come up to speed with it pretty quickly. I have managed to add a lot of content for our clients. In order to do this though I have experienced a lot of teething problems with the admin templates/limitations/customer service at times. I totally appreciate the customer service issues have been addressed now. I do struggle with the complete process as it is quite involved and we seem to push the limitations of the software quite a bit. Especially as I am now in the process of creating language versions and need the portal to support chinese/cyrillic fonts...as a start! There are two outstanding requests I have at the moment which I feel are quite important for flexibility. 1. I attended the MCC conference in San Diego, and met Douglas Cogan. Lovely guy...and we got chatting about the limitations of the graphics boxes, how it would be great if we could have angled ones instead of just a rectangle. I followed that when I got back to the office and sent him an email in March...have not heard from him since then. 2. Print file impositions. We have many documents that are 4-page / 8-page / 16-page or more, and currently the configurations only allow for single page bleed and crop. We think this is a very important "Fix" rather than an "Enhancement" of your portal. It is extremely important that a client can download a document...take it to his local vendor...and it is already in printer spread layout...for ease of printing, deadlines, and also cost for them. Unfortunately the portal as it is now...they can only download single pages with bleed and crops. So you can imagine if they have an 8 or 16 page brochure to take to a print vendor it would mean quite a cost for them to manipulate to printers spreads. Apart from that...I actually enjoy seeing the end results when the materials go live and I have had really good feedback from our clients that they now have marketing literature that they can customize and they are using the site :) regards Jodie

Kelsey DeMers

Creating a more efficient marketing team by reducing one-off creative requests

Reviewed 2018-01-03

1. User-friendly portal internal clients are be able to easily adopt and use 2. Template capabilities 3. Designated caregiver access to create and order materials 4. Ability to build in levels of approvals and assign designated approvers of budgets and creative, copy, imagery, etc. 5. Ability to track utilization and costs by department Marcom Central has created shorter lead times and more satisfied clients. Our non-marketing employees are able to create digital collateral ¿on the spot¿ without having to wait for design time, proofing time and the time it takes to get things scheduled. The system is user-friendly and intuitive. The system means we require fewer employee hours, benefits, etc. due to the automation of routine tasks. It has improved operational efficiency. Most importantly, multiple members of the strategic marketing & communications team have greater job satisfaction because they can spend their time doing more meaningful work rather than making routine design updates/changes.

Justin Jerzak

Marcom has been enjoyable to work with and has really focused on improving the relationship with us.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-04

Marcom's print-on-demand functionality is fantastic. There are so many possibilities that we are just beginning to explore. There are some integration hiccups but mostly on our end, and Marcom has worked to help us through those as best as they can. Also, they have been very open in discussing improvements that we are looking for and keeping us up to date on the progress of those updates within their own development schedule. The depth of this software is extensive and their customer support personnel are always very friendly and helpful.

Mindy Jamieson

Great product with a lot of capabilities

Reviewed 2016-10-18

Marcom has been a valuable tool for our organization. It allows for many users to access marketing materials in one central location. It's easy for them to use. The functions from searching to downloads and customization make it highly useful. It also alleviates the marketing team from doing one-off requests so they can focus on larger projects while MarComCentral takes care of the daily needs for our sales team. It has a large range of capabilities, including digital downloads, "store front", and it's very customizable.

Zach Martinez

Marcom review

Reviewed 2016-10-06

We have had nothing but great experiences with Marcom. This technology has helped us remove production time from the marketing department and allowing us to work on other projects instead. This self-serve tool has allowed our users to utilize the functionality at its fullest. The only issue we have come across is within the Business Intelligence system, which has had some hiccups that haven't allowed us to pull precise reporting. We have not been able to produce reports that can support the complete utilization. We believe once these are corrected we will have everything we need from Marcom and it's system. However, overall this system has been excellent for our company and has been accepted by the majority of our users.The customization capabilities overall.

Anonymous

We had good experience with the product I have used it for about a year and it's fairly simple.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

It's a localized place where users can find collateral and promotional items.I like that we can easily add products and how simple it is for our static products. It easy to add users, products and cost centers. The approval process for products is easy and intuitive. It's a localized resource that our users can use.

Alexis Feterl

Our system was improperly implemented by Marcom and we are struggling everyday because of it.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

The only thing I can say that I like about this software right now is the portal looks nice for our end users.

Paul Shomer

MarcomCentral is a great tool for providing access to digital assets across multiple user groups

Reviewed 2018-01-03

The ability to communicate and distribute our marketing assets to our internal and external team members.There is a lot of flexibility in how the software can be customized for a users needs, and the ability to share assets with access restrictions is a true benefit for our organization.

Stephanie McKeehan

Marcom = Gamechanger

Reviewed 2016-09-01

Marcom is a powerful tool that we've adopted for our local marketing teams' use. We've worked with Marcom team members to customize the aesthetic of the portal to our brand, and created products that are used nationwide. The resulting efficiency has positively affected the way we deliver collateral to our stakeholders. As an added benefit, it's also a pleasure to work with the Marcom team.

Laura Ditto

We've used MarcomCentral since the beginning of 2016.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Users can customize what they want, when they want it, and either order hard copies or download digital files. This on demand self-service is critical for efficiency.The software enables our users to customize a wide variety of materials, and lets them save their customized items for future use.

Giuliana Carella

MarcomCentral is so great to work with and their functionality is game changing.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Fully robust tool to help manage our internal assets, ability to customize digital assets or send them to print, a way to share assets across the entire enterprise in simple, easy user interface.There are always new features coming out and they really value our feedback to help with future innovations.

Ryan Foley

MarcomCentral Review

Reviewed 2016-09-19

I've been a big fan of what we're able to do. The training is a little difficult and we don't have a lot of staff members that can pick it up, but once you know how to use it, it's really a great product. Our clientele has really responded positively to it.It's very easy for the client to use and I like the flexibility it has with how you can customize.

Christine Froehle

For the most part, our experience using MarcomCentral has been positive, it's a great tool for us.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

After it's set up, it's pretty simple for people to customize their materials. The customer support has been very good and the site is continually being improved.

Samantha Rosesmith

Great for simple templates; less flexible with variable/complex templates

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Customer service team; interactive outward-facing portal; ability to create new features if you request and fund them; easy to create simple, static templates

Dana Cross

I use this software on a daily basis as this support my main role here.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

I like the fact with planning the software can be customized to fit unique solutions. I also have a great Account Manager who makes time to assist whenever I have any issues and support our initiatives.

Anonymous

I use it on the front and backend

Reviewed 2018-01-04

I like the most that I can see the edits that I make to the platform live time and make minor edits, such as captions or thumbnail image easily. I like that I can pull reports to see who is ordering and downloading from the site.

Stephanie McKeehan

The MarcomCentral product and team are both fantastic.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

The platform is easy to use and constantly receives updates to increase usability and functionality.

Dana Wyatt

Since partnering with MarcomCentral in 2013, we have seen tremendous growth on our portal.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Turnkey, easy, personalization, back-end link/SSO, reporting, versions, print-on-demand and flexibility.

Ethan Ethredge

Ease of use. Random errors can be frustrating at times when the only option is to email support.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Providing our Associates with helpful material that they can personalize or add their contact information to. We've gotten a lot of positive feedback. The powerful features it offers. The consumer has power to make things in a way they want and it's enjoyable to see that.

Mandy Lucibello

Most of my experience is positive

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Once the items are available on the site it is easy for our franchisees to use. We need a program that is simple and easy to implement. Once we get franchisees to use it they do like it as long as we rae offering what they are interested in.

Melissa Mullins

Our experience with Marcom has been GREAT!

Reviewed 2018-01-04

It is a one stop place for our sales force to have the marketing information that need in one place.The ease of getting the information out to our users. it is simple tool and easy for our users to navigate.

Nolan Lee

Some what satisfactory. Site isn't intuitive which makes it difficult and tedious to use at times.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Allows our communities to place collateral orders, I'm able to see background detail on orders placed. I like how the site is organized and the color schemes are set up to make the search process a tad bit easier.

Anonymous

My experience with Marcom has been very positive. Great customer service and support.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

We loved the fact that we were able to customize our portal to our specific needs. This has grown to be a great tool to provide all of our marketing material to our network.