QuickESign Reviews

4.5

How would you rate QuickESign?

YS

Yoko S.

We own an ad agency and it's a way to great customers and prospects. We also represent a good number of clients who can potentially use it.

FT

FRED T.

JS

Jenna S.

Cons

I tried using it before the update and found it difficult to work with.

RA

Robin A.

My brief experience using the app. Seems to be for difficult than I would think.

MB

Matthew B.

We also need to be able to intersperse pdf docs and other pic formats. At this point, we are forced to take a cell camera image of a printed document to get it onto a slide.

BM

Bob M.

Flawless & Getting Better!

The Web application is well designed, intuitive and virtually flawless. The expediant customer service reply when support related questions are raised is top notch. The constant improving upon and addition of widgets is instrumental to creating and maintaining eye catching/retaining media. Thank You!

QuickESign

QuickESign is a quick easy way to set up a digital sign board. We use it in our church along with a Roku Streaming Stick to display announcements on a TV in the lobby. The ability to re-order announcements, and update quickly are great features. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

Easy to use digital signage you can set up anywhere!

Load it on any Roku device and you have an inexpensive but professional digital sign! I love several of the new features including the customizable clock, translucent backgrounds, and especially the live data feeds! It is easy to program, and runs smooth. Highly recommended.

Cons

I was looking for a low cost easy to use digital signage app. Quick e sign has not disappointed.

Pros-easy, updated often, cost effective, does what I need it to do with out a lot of frills and customer service has been fantastic. Cons- Sometimes one of our screens get stuck on a certain image, I wish the back end interface was a little more user friendly

MPM Agency Screen Advertising

I have been looking for a program for awhile now and stumbled across this program which is user friendly and reliable. Makes my life much easier by being able to access the program from home instead of visiting each location to change out Media.

User friendly!

I tried the free demo version and loved it. Everything worked on my first attempt. Just wish I had more time to experiment with them.

Cons

Thank you Troy. Hope you give it another try. We have many new features, an easier layout editor, and new templates.

All a small business really needs

Easy to use. Economical. Could use more comprehensive tutorials with more examples on how to use the whole system. Luckily my needs are simple and this system works well. The Roku interface makes life so much easier. No expensive hardware to buy.

Cons

Totally intuitive to use. Versatile and the end result is really a professional and impressive prod

There's really not much this software doesn't do. I have no significant negatives to remark about. Creating things takes very little time so I can modify and create new designs in minutes and present new banners as advertising ideas pop up.

Good start

Love the product. Very reasonably priced. A little more flexibility in the menu layout (video playing in corner while slideshow plays and the ability to rotate 90 degrees for displays on their side) would make it a superior product.

Great Features Great Price

Very easy to use and flexible features that allow creativity without complication. New features released since I purchased made it even easier. Looked at many competitive options and this was BY FAR the most reasonably priced

Cons

Outstanding......and it keeps getting better

We were looking for a solution for digital signage in our building. After starting out with a single Roku stick and QuickESign, we quickly added 5 additional. It is easy to configure, can be updated quickly and looks great.

Limited exposure

Although the software seems robust, I found it difficult to effectively put together any sort of layout I might have in mind. We ended up with a simpler software package, not as many bells and whistles, but easy to manage.

Cons

Nice to present my portfolio to my customer while thay wait at my store

Easy to use, fun to make my own presentation with music. My customers really appreciate the viewing while they wait for their job. Nice quality of picture. Absolutly fantastic. I recommend to everyone have a store.

Great option for signage

This is a great solution for anyone needing an affordable signage solution. The Roku platform makes it almost universal to any display/location. The customizability of your personal signage is also a big advantage.

Works fairly well

Overall it works well, there are a few hiccups here and there. For example, it can be a bit cumbersome to reorder multiple pictures since there is no drag and drop feature for doing so. But it gets the job done.

Cons

Exactly what I was looking for, and performs wonderfully!

I wanted to put up a message to let my family know that I loved them, while I was gone for business trips, and they loved it. Pros: accolades from family, friends, and ease of use. Cons: none. Thank you.

Cons

I demoed this product as a potiental solution for digital signate in a public school setting.

Product was easy to setup and use. Being in the technology field, I was looking for a easy product for my end users. This solution does fill that need. Will be looking to purchase in the future. Thanks

Great, Low Cost Signage

Initially the interface took a little getting used to, but we are using it frequently now with very good results. Great for use in our middle school cafeteria! Really appreciate the customer service!

Cons

Quick and easy to setup ...

Quick and easy to setup but doesn't perform as expected. Most of the screens I created didn't fit correctly (edges not visible with 1080p) and didn't center like the instructions said. I didn't really see any transitions either. Maybe because I am using the new Roku Streaming Stick. Pricing is convenient for a couple screens but could get too high for multiple customers or customers with multiple screens in one location. I gave a low customer service (although I never tried to contact them) because some kind of entry is required on this survey.

Cons

Modern way to relay messages to visitors

Pros

It is easy to update the info once you have had the learning curve to figure out how it works.

Cons

Initially setting up our info page had a pretty big learning curve. adding and editing a slideshow was a bit confusing at first. Once I understood it, it was easy to use.

Restaurant/Bakery/Bar/Music Venue/Sports Complex

I'm a Technology Consultant, not a graphic designer. After some time, I got the hang of it. It might not be the way some users would do it, but what I came up with worked well for me.

QuickEsign survey

Are you pleased with the signage you have created? Yes, it does everything I need it to do. Have your tried out the new features? Yes, Slide transition.

Thank you Frank.

Test for possible store

Website was little hard to navigate at first. I understand it is early in development and it looks like the type of device we are looking for. Inexpensive and basic.

Cons

Super quick & easy way to create a menu

I was tasked with creating a live signage for a restaurant. This software makes it quick and easy to create a sign without any of the hassle. Highly recommended. Roku!

Awesome

I love this software. I'm sure it is great for businesses but it's cool for personal use too. Sometimes I put jokes or funny pictures on it to mess with people lol.