Rocketium Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.84/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

With an easy to use API, along with the support from Rocketium we are able to process our files with great success. This is a great team to work with and I highly recommend them and their services.

MC

Mickey C.

Great app great functionality works wonderfully for social media videos and for presentational purposes.

TL

Tadej L.

I like mostly the confidence that the entrepreneur community has in this product. It lets me know that once I get the hang of it, it will be well worth the investment.

Leah P.

The old version of the platform was buggy and sometimes video exports would look weird but a new version of the platform was just released.

Don S.

I really don't have any complaints. I got it as a lifetime deal on AppSumo, so there's no recurring billing for me.

We are using the R programming language. There is no documentation for this language so it took a while to figure out how to make the API calls in the beginning.

Lars N.

Rocketium users...

How would you rate Rocketium?

Intuitive and Flexible

I find Rocketium very intuitive and flexible. A great product with a fantastic customer service! I use video for company presentation purposes or to promote events. Of course, the videos are shared on social online like Facebook and LinkedIn and on our website.

Cons

Hi Daniela, Thank you so much for the feedback. :)

Good way to make easy videos

Good way to make easy videos

Pros

- you have access to stock images and videos - you can export your videos in 720p quality - you can choose between more than 100 different fonts to use in your videos

Cons

- you have a limited number a videos per month (depending on your plan) - you do not templates, but rather styles to use in your video - you cannot export in 1080p

Useful, easy-to-create video making tool

I have been using Rocketium since some time now. It is a helpful tool and can be used by anyone who is inexperienced at video creation. The Rocketium team is doing a good job. Now trying it for personal projects and it is definitely working for me. Would certainly recommend!

Automating Investment Analysis

We are using the videos for selling our products, and this works good for us.

Pros

The documentation is very good, and I also like the dashboard which makes it easy to use.

Cons

Super easy and quality video creator

Quick and easy video creator

Pros

Rocketium makes it super easy to put together a short video for ads or to display on a landing page. Simple as selecting a few images and copy and you're done!

Cons

It's a quick and easy way to create n image based video for an ad or to use in your marketing but if you're looking for cinema quality video, probably not for you.

Awesome Site to edit and create video

I created a video for my presentation and it took me 30 mins to create it. I love this software.

Pros

Hassle free software. They have Nice templates.

Cons

This software monthly price range is little bit high.

best video app

Very easy to use video maker platform and mobile platform.

Pros

Simple and fully customizable video templates to use in everyday work.

Cons

Not syncing videos between the desktop and mobile app.

Make pro-looking videos in minutes

Fast and easy video creation

Pros

Love that it allows you to create videos using their templates and your own images or video clips, add music, animations, etc - all without taking hundreds of hours of time

Cons

Limited creative freedom on positioning of text/logos, only a few fonts available, making it difficult to match client brands accurately

I am eager to get better at using this software

Pros

Cons

I had a hard time creating a relevant video because honestly there were too many options. For newbies, I think a better understanding and an intuitive way to implement templates would be amazing.

A fun tool that works well.

Fun and easy to use!

Pros

This is a great tool for beginners to get a good concept of making videos. Extremely simple to use and takes no time to get used to it. Pricing is spot on.

Cons

It is limited - especially with the templates but that is a tradeoff I presume. Really, this is a great product for people to make simple videos!

My experience with Rocketium has been great, the software is very easy to use. I hope to make many more videos with it!

Cons

Hi Cheryl, Thank you so much for the feedback! We hope to see many more videos from you soon :)

Great video tool

Pros

Quick load time Easy to use Good set of templates

Cons

They can add more template categories as well.

easy to make social media video with rocketium

rocketium makes creating video become easier and fast

Pros

i use rocketium in their early journey, they give much value than their pricing, ✅ the proccess become easy ✅ fast video creation ✅ ios app available

Cons

limit of design, and not soo good design. they need better ui and ux designer.

Rocketium is worth the investment

Pros

How fast we can have a video created and all the options it presents.

Cons

It could have more templates to choose from.

Better than others but still need further improvments

We're quite happy with it and looking for further improvments and consideration of the feedbacks.

Pros

We've been using Lumen and certainly it's better than L5. As it has a feature of custom voice and theme for each slides. Secondly, it has more themes than other tools available. Also the music library is also large.

Cons

We couldn't create a single slide at the end with all the credits in it as the very same feature is available in Lumen5 and Wave. Secondly there's very limited free images and videos available to use.

Fast Video Preparation

Pros

I really like to prepare videos fast in Rocketium. You can find contents to use freely as well. Good product.

Cons

There can be some other functionalities and more fonts. Adjustment of time is a bit tricky, it can be improved.

Probably the easiest way to create videos very fast

Pros

Good interface. Super easy to use, no tutorials needed. It has all the features you'll ever need to create some simple videos.

Cons

It can be a little buggy. Sometimes the preview pane becomes all green and you have to refresh the page.

This is a must have app for community managers and content creators!

Pros

With this app we were able to increase the number of videos that we created daily, which is translates in a lot more content available. It is very easy to use, even if you do not have much experience editing video. The best elements are all the available elements, templates and videos ready to use. You can quickly adapt the video size according to the place where it will be published.

Cons

We use the free version, which has many limitations. In the end we did not decide on the paid version because even that also had some limitations, such as export size in 1080 HD.

Excellent tool for getting started with videos

Pros

Rocketium made it easy to get into the video world. With plenty of templates, royalty-free music and images, it was easy to create an attractive video in very little time. It's intuitive to use and editing was a snap. Glad I got it and will be using it regularly.

Cons

I wish there were more templates and that it were easier to edit the templates that do exist. Would also like to "mix and match" designs from different templates.

Easy and nice videos

I highly recommand rocketium. I produced a little video to present our organisation in one hour and the result was really nice and professionnal.

Pros

very easy to use, and good flexibility in the choice of options

Cons

not possible to add more than one media to a scene

Great Tool

Pros

I am not one for making videos myself, so I thought I'd never venture into video marketing. Knowing it's a necessity, I think this is a great way to get the job done for people who are limited in what they can do or are camera shy.

Video editor for everyone

Pros

It's extremely easy to create cool simple videos without any knowledge. Many templates, fonts and songs to choose from. If you spend some time learning, you can create very professional videos in a short time.

Cons

The editor crashed for me 2 times (but simple page refresh solved the issue and my work was saved so I didn't lose anything).

Decent software - a bit buggy

Pros

It makes creating slick, buzzfeed style videos quick and easy.

Cons

Sometimes the software lags, so you have to be a bit patient with it. Generally, however, it’s worth being patient with