ScreenCloud Logo
ScreenCloud

Remote digital signage & screen content management platform

visit website

ScreenCloud Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.1/10

Reviews by rating

The level of customization is wonderful, if you are a creative designer you can do pretty much anything you would ever need in a menu board. Integration with growflow is great.
It's easy to use and the layout is easy to navigate. The price fits our budget and the customer service is outstanding.
But when we bought it I no longer saw that feature. You have to create playlists and then arrange them on a channel, adding each playlist one at a time, and it's a little confusing.
Only issue I had was after a recent update to your software I had to reboot all my Fire Stick in all my 23 locations.
No feature for synchronized playback on different screens/devices.

AM

Ari M.

Director of Web Services

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Sscreen cloud is the right tool for the job

Transcript

Ari M.: Hi, my name's Ari. I'm director of Web Services for Lionel Trains. I've been working with ScreenCloud...

wS

wendy S.

Learning Coach

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Love it!

Transcript

Wendy: My name is Wendy, and I am a continuous improvement coaching coordinator at a high school. I would...

DF

David F G.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Powerful Digital Singnage Simplified

Pros

Easy to use and portal. Highly flexible and reliable operation. Many Content plugins available for simple drag and drop content extensions. Turn any consumer display device into your own high quality digital display signage. Excellent web interface for management and scheduling. Value for money and great ROI

Cons

Would like more flexibity for admin / management from mobile devices. Additional portal roles for system admins so that they can delegate roles to power users for management of content and schedules.

LH

Luke H.

Design, 1-10 employees

Honest Screenshare Review

Pros

The ease of adding 3rd party sources to the playlist. (weather, news etc)

Cons

The quality of streamed media being poor, or dropping out / loosing connection

Hi Luke, Thank you for taking the time to review ScreenCloud's digital signage solution. We are sorry to hear that you experienced poor quality streamed media. We would like to help you improve your media streaming and identify the cause of your connection loss. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@screencloud.io so we can assist you.

DN

Desiree N.

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

Decent for the price

Pros

The product is easy to use and offers lots of templates and plugin options.

Cons

As a designer, I'd like to be able to build more brand-specific visual canvases and I'd love to be able to share video. Right now we build our designs in Adobe and place them in ScreenCloud. It's fine but not ideal.

Anna R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Much easier than othey systems I've used, but some limitations

Sharing content across our network of locations to improve communications with associates and customers.

Pros

Easy to set up, plug and play apps, content scheduling.

Cons

Limited customization of apps, doesn't inegrate well with Canva, some content issues that can't seem to be resolved.

Hi Anna, We're proud to offer you a digital signage solution that's easy to set up and schedule content. We'd like to help you further on the issues you're experiencing with creating content and solving it with our apps or our own editing software. Please email us at support@screencloud.com so we may assist you.

MB

Michael B.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Awesomely Easy & Budget Friendly!

Overall, we are extremely happy with ScreenCloud. Incredible service and we love having some eye popping content rather than a sign. Love the ease of signing in, and may add screens!

Pros

The options for installation. We went with an Intel Compute Stick, and it was incredibly easy to setup and operate. LOVE the many ways you can customize the screen layout, the ease of creating playlists, uploading content, and LOVE THE APPS! We use the news ticker on the bottom at all times, toss in the weather once in a while, etc.

Cons

We initially used the Google Slides app to pull in the various images we wanted. That became problematic in grabbing the feed, so we went and uploaded the files directly. Wish it was easy to schedule, I have not had time to really optimize the scheduling feature, as it seems like it would take quite a bit of time.

DC

David C.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Easy and Simple!

Before, we could only deploy information to screens via a PowerPoint that had to be updated manually. ScreenCloud solves all of that.

Pros

I love how easy and intuitive the slide creator is. If you've used PowerPoint, then ScreenCloud will be second nature. We were up and running in no time!

Cons

I wish there was a little more customization in the text formatting (bullets, varying weights, etc)

Hi David, thank you for your review. We're happy to offer a user-friendly digital signage solution to help you display content on screens easily. We take pride in assisting your organization's daily operations. If you have any further feedback, please feel free to email us at support@screencloud.com.

ga

gabrielle a.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Easy and effective

easy. Love it

Pros

I love how user friendly this system is. 5 out of 5

Cons

wish there was more integration features

SS

Shaydean S.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Screen Cloud for small campus

Very satisfied. Continue to use and enjoy. Great way to engage information to students in high traffic areas.

Pros

Ease of use, modern marketing that saves time and resources.

Cons

Have to pay per screen rather than having a enterprise account for multiple screens on same property.

AT

Amos T.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Setting the Standard

Pros

The ScreenCloud Scheduling and Content Management system have proven to be exceptionally effective and indispensable for our operations, especially given the complex task of overseeing multiple locations. This robust system has played a pivotal role in our day-to-day management

Cons

There is absolutely nothing negative to say about ScreenCloud. In fact, our experience with ScreenCloud has been nothing short of outstanding

Hi Amos, thank you for your review. We're happy to offer a user-friendly digital signage solution to help you display content on screens easily. We take pride in assisting your organization's daily operations. If you have any further feedback, please feel free to email us at support@screencloud.com.

CH

Camille H.

Music, 11-50 employees

Love this app and the value it brings to my lobby.

I love this and I’m having so much fun with making the slides!! THANK YOU!

Pros

I had been searching and trying so many different ideas and would constantly ask other business how they put together the TV personal stuff in there lobby with no success on my own. I think it was finally the term digital signage that finally I was able to search with and found Screen Cloud. Within several hours I had a playlist and after purchasing the equipment for less than $50 I had it up and running! Everything I had been searching for and the kids love seeing their photos, activities and and even make slides with fun facts that they like to read.

Cons

I make all the slides in Canva then upload - so easy and I had already been using Canva. If there was a way to edit a slide when a mistake is made that would be heaven but it is still so easy to fix and reload.

WB

Whit B.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

It works for us, for the most part!

We use Screencloud on 7 screen across campus to deliver information to the campus community. It is simple and easy to manage. There are a lot of additional integrations that allow you to display news, local weather, bus schedules, countdowns and really anything you would need. For our purposes, we typically run a Google Slide deck so that we can collaborate with others across campus on the content.

Pros

The remote screen management is the most important feature of Screencloud. They have a lot of templates and integrations that we can use but we have found that the most simple integration that we can use to collaborate with various content owners is Google Slides.

Cons

We run Screencloud on several tv screen across campus through Amazon Firesticks. Ideally, if a television is turned off, when it is turned on again, Screencloud should automatically start. It works most times but occasionally we will have to manually open Screencloud. The Firestick will also go to sleep between playlists if there is nothing scheduled which means we have to manually restart the Firestick.

Hi Whit, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. If you'd like to submit additional feedback or learn more about solving your issues with the Firestick, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

PT

Patrick T.

Architecture & Planning, 201-500 employees

Excellent employee communication tool!

We have been with them for a few years and have watched them progress with updates. We like the service and appreciate their help when we have issues.

Pros

The ease of content management for multiple locations from one platform. Easily display different information depending on the office location.

Cons

We are testing Screencloud's OS device because of issues with Amazon's Fire Stick updates. If this works well, we will likely switch all of our screens to the OS device.

Hi Patrick, thank you so much for leaving us a review. It's great to see the value you're getting from using ScreenCloud and it's always a nice boost for the team to see their efforts recognized. We strive to create a great experience for our users and always welcome feedback on how we can make further improvements. If you'd like to submit additional feedback, please reach out to our support team at support@screencloud.com

DM

Danny M.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1,000 employees

Started with one, now they are at every location in the company.

We now have the ability to get messages out to every employee. Screencloud has improved our communication between management and the staff.

Pros

My favorite part of Screencloud is how it stays connected using a Firestick. If the internet goes down for a minute, it reconnects when it's back up. I started with one screen at my location and corporate liked it so they expanded to 30 or so now.

Cons

We have not been able to get our in-house employee app to sync with Screencloud.

Hi Danny, Thanks a lot for your review. I'm glad to see ScreenCloud has been beneficial for you and your team. I'd love to introduce you to our Account Management team. They'll be able to help you find the best way to show your in-house employee app on your screens and also share tips on how to make the most of your ScreenCloud account. Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll make sure to reach out by email with more details. Thanks a lot, Markella

KR

Kent R.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

McNeil company

It's been a great experience. I use it for 3 different properties and 3 different applications. Internal communication, a leasing selling tool, and a building directory.

Pros

It just works. Every day it launches and runs seamlessly. The Apps are great to pull current news and events and customer services are very responsive!

Cons

The integration with the Fire Stick has not been a good experience. The Firestick display needs consistent refreshing and doesn't work always like the web browser so does. Also, the trickiness of adding a new screen, not knowing to do a trial version first, and getting charged was a bad experience. Contact customer service and they got me a refund, but in the begin, I didn't know how to navigator a new screen.

MC

Matthew C.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Most reliable digital screen management with great balance of features and cost

It's been really a smooth experience with Screencloud from deployment to manging content. We tried other screen services and ScreenCloud is far superior.

Pros

The best solution for in-store screens and advertising I have found for our business. Simple to deploy using Firesticks. It's simple to create and customize playlists for each screen, have expiration dates for time-specific information, and it serves up both images and videos, plus screencloud's own useful content too (e.g. weather forecast etc).

Cons

I have had some issues with Firesticks that have required replacing because of updates not being compatible with Screencloud. From time to time the app will require a little attention (re-boots, login etc), but most of the time these devices are reliably up and running 24/7.

SB

Sarah B.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Focus on your content and they do the rest

I manage 8 screens for a restaurant/bar. The menus are constantly changing as they move on to new craft beers and wines. With ScreenCloud, I can manage all screens from home or on the go, change them when I need to and schedule how long I want it to show on the screens before changing to a screen with our specials or a screen showing what our live music will be this week. I can even change the screen on the fly when someone is celebrating a birthday to make them feel super special. The ease of use makes my job a lot more fun as I can focus more time on graphics and content rather than commuting to and from the restaurant 5 times a week to manually change the screens.

Pros

This program is easy to use and confirms to my busy lifestyle. I can change screens from home, while I am on the go or while I am looking at the screens.

Cons

I wish it were compatible with iPad. I can delete things through the browser on my iPad but cannot add content.

BK

Bryce K.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

Great Software Experience

Easy to use the software, great customer service, affordable pricing for nonprofits.

Pros

The last update that came through was a game-changer. We have about 12 TVs throughout the city we live in, advertising events, programs, and businesses. The new software lets me easily update, schedule, and review content whenever I want.

Cons

I had a billing issue where I was being charged foreign transaction fees on my credit card but it seems to have been resolved.

LF

Lance F.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

ScreenCloud is Exactly What We Needed...

Screencloud support is extremely responsive when I had a question as well as an issue. The thing I like most about ScreenClodu is it just works. It is basically set it and forget it if that is the approach you want to take. It can also be as hands on as you want.

Pros

The ease of use of the product, and the ability to utilize with different mediums such as FireStick and Chromecast. I also like the ability to seamlessly add content to our library, the scheduling ability and the available apps. There are just so many good things about the solution.

Cons

I would like to see discounts for multiple screens.

CN

Carissa N.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Work Displays

Pros

I like how easy it is to change out the content on the devices. It's also great that I can access it via the mobile app and change things on the go.

Cons

I don't like that we use the Amazon firestick to get the app to our TVs. The firestick has constant updates which causes the content to crash and you have to manually go in and reopen the Screencloud app on the firestick. Sometimes you have to completely delete the app and redownload it. Highly recommend going a different route than the Firestick.

RV

Rod V.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Great Product, always adding quality options. I've implemented Screen Cloud at 2 organizations.

It has worked beautifully in our context, and I am always recommending it to other churches/camps.

Pros

We use it for several teams at different sites and schedules. The flexibility to customize the content at different times is simple and I love that I can do this from anywhere (with internet).

Cons

Some extra customization to the schedule would be great. For example, when we have a weekend event, it'd be great to be able to create the schedule to turn on and back off for that event in advance. I think pricing for bulk screen would be great too. For example, we have 2 TV's that are always playing the same content in the same building, but in different areas. It'd be great to pay for 1 screen instead of 2 in that case.

DL

Danny L.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Digital Signage Made Easy

Pros

The ease of use and the interface of the management software. It's super simple and they have a great knowledge base to help you find answers to common (and not so common) questions. The content is amazing, too! The ability to play videos and display your Facebook/Google recommendations was the selling point. We have a constant loop of company branded videos, links to website and social media, company announcements, as well as a weather and news feed to keep people in our lobbies entertained.

Cons

Depending on your hardware setup, some apps require additional tweaking to make sure they work well, but it is nothing too difficult.

ch

chad h.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Can't do business without it!

I really can't imagine having a retail menu without this service. Automatic updating through growflow is essential too.

Pros

Everything! The level of customization is wonderful, if you are a creative designer you can do pretty much anything you would ever need in a menu board.Integration with growflow is great.

Cons

Would be nice to have the option to eliminate the title row at the top of every menu scroll.

CB

Corry B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

4 yrs Strong!!

Great

Pros

Love the ease of use and the price point of ScreenCloud.

Cons

No features to create content using canva plugin. I would also love to offer multi-screen deals for my clients.

TL

Taylor L.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Great product

ScreenCloud is a very efficient, easy-to-use software that has heightened the information given to students through the media sources it is connected to.

Pros

It is easy to use and multi-functional. Easy to upload contact and switch what is broadcasted on the media outlets

Cons

The streaming through youtube live does not work if you pre schedule the event

JF

John F.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Snap

Pros

That we can upload our menus to the software, and that we can have pictures and videos on there also.

Cons

That when the system goes down, you need to reload and relaunch the software