Screenfluence Reviews

Joe v.

We customize the experience for each location and have the freedom to push different content to different displays at once. They are always polite, quick, and helpful if we require any assistance.

Noah M.

Luis P.

Cons

We notice customers constantly engaging with the screens as they make their way through our store. Even during weak internet signals, the screens never stop playing.

Hersh B.

There are many steps that can be confusing at times.

Gary Q.

Media players have a tendency to drop offline frequently and the professional fix is to simply power down and power back up.

Cameron N.

4.9

Outstanding! 1st rate customer service. One of the customer rep was there for me all the way through and beyond. TY1

The benefit of being able to show our in store customers our Social Media images, posts, etc. while they shop in our MF Store.

Pros

Very easy to set up. Plug and play basically. Allows you to display all your pictures and advertisements. A huge factor for me was having our @MuscleliciousFoods Instagram feed show up on the screens. Brilliant and very affordable. Thank you Team ScreenFluence!

Cons

Hopefully Facebook will be added soon. Not a dislike, but a suggestion. :) Cannot wait to see what more is in store for this companies excellent software.

You're the best, Cipriano! Thank you again for sharing your positive experience with Screenfluence. It means the world to us! Thank you. Screenfluence Team

Great product and outstanding customer service

We needed a platform that could share information company-wide and also be customized for individual locations. Screenfluence fits the bill for us!

Pros

It is easy to install and set up. The cloud-based back end is intuitive and easy to customize. The ability to have multiple loops running on a single device makes it easy to deploy messages to all of our employees or just to one location.

Cons

I wish I could set users up to control just one loop or one device. I don't have time to administer every device so I wind up giving other users more access than I'd like so that they can add and delete assets at their own locations. That said, Screenfluence has built-in features that keep folks from accidentally deleting assets that are in use!

Thanks for the kind words, Maria. The ability to assign specific players to users is almost released. We will update you via email when this feature is available to use. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

The software has been great.

Able to display information to the public.

Pros

Software does great job on displaying of images. Various files types is a plus. Easy to setup to display.

Cons

Not a lot of instructions on how to do different things. Also, would be nice if the player allows for ir connector to be plugged to it for hiding the player away from view. Difficult to restart player from website. Not compatible with IE. Would liked it if it allows for mpeg files.

Thank you for the review, Xai. Improving our product based on reviews is extremely important to us. That being said, I can see that you rated overall quality at 5/5 but rated features/functionality at 2/5. As you mentioned in your review, we do a great job at displaying images and various file types. Our product is designed specifically for those functions. Is there a specific feature in which you expected our product to deliver? With regards to the IR connector - We have released a new product which includes your request. We would be happy to send out a replacement unit, free of charge. I will have a member of our team reach out to you today. Thank you. Screenfluence Team

Great Product

Pros

What I like the most is that I can literally teach a user how to use the software in five minutes. It makes my job easy and I can have others working with the product. The price of the software really is something that I have to mention, and the costumer service is superb.

Cons

I really don't have any complains, I use it every day and the company is willing to listen to our recommendations.

Thanks Luis. Working with Northwestern University has been a great experience. We are also glad to hear how quickly you can teach a new user how to use the software. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

Awesome Product and Amazing Customer Support

Our overall experience has been very professional and we could not be more pleased with the outcome.

Pros

Easy to use and implement. we customize the experience for each location and have the freedom to push different content to different displays at once. They are always polite, quick, and helpful if we require any assistance. We highly recommend Screenfluence!

Cons

We have been very happy with the service and there is nothing that we could currently change.

Thank you very much!

Excellent Digital Billboard Software

Pros

Excellent ease of use and setup. Easy to add slides and order them and customize.

Cons

Sometimes the unit would reset and we wouldn't be aware. It would simply be displaying the Android desktop. It would be nice if the server could poll the client to see if the application was running, then if not, notify the user somehow, via email perhaps.

Hi David, Thanks for the review. As an FYI, we do have an indicator that notifies you of any downtime, which is very infrequent. Should you have any questions, please reach out directly.

OUtstanding Product & Legendary Service!

The experience has been superior since day 1. They helped develop multiple solutions for my organization. They customized their system to meet my needs and developed solutions based on my needs. They are simply amazing. They push content and manage so much making it super easy, I pick up the phone or email and before I know it they have completed the task and beyond.

Pros

The ease of use! Simple and reliable. It is point and click, no need for extended learnings or training.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Thanks Joe! It has been great to work with you and your team.

Hands down best and most economical digital window display system we have found.

The main benefit we received from our Screenfluence software is instant visibility. Even after hours our agency is prominent and noticeable. The software allows us to grab the attention of unsuspecting passers-by. It drastically improves our brand recognition. Being located in a busy strip mall, we have doubled our our ability to get noticed. Great system at a great price.

Pros

Screenfluence has "World-Class" customer service. They worked directly with us to ensure the displays were properly set-up, including assistance with image sizing. They follow-up multiple times to make sure we did not have any issues and were satisfied with their system. We could not have asked for more.

Cons

We have had no negative issues. The product came as promised and without incident. The customer service representatives were always available to make sure everything went smoothly.

Thank you for the kind words. We are constantly striving to become better and hearing positive comments from customers like yourself helps greatly. Thank you and have a great day Screenfluence Admin

Great product and service!

The best customer service! If ever an issue arises, it is handled and taken care of immediately.

Pros

This is a very user friendly and easy to use software. The customer service is also excellent!

Cons

We haven't experienced any issues that are negative.

Thank you for the review, Katie!

Excellent product; great service for set-up

Excellent and responsive customer service. Easy to work with!

Pros

The ability to have a streamlined communications channel across our dispersed workforce (corporate + manufacturing employees) and the ability to have central control while also providing unique control capabilities per location. At a great price!

Cons

A couple small challenges with setup but easily remedied while talking to tech support.

Hi Karisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It has been great working together thus far.

Great Customer Service - Easy to use platform!

Overall we are very happy to be working with Screenfluence. Great value, great product, great customer service!!

Pros

I love how simple the online platform makes it to control three different reception screens at three different locations. Being able to upload videos and design my own 'slides' through other applications like PowerPoint - Screenfluence gives me the creative freedom I was seeking when choosing which company I wanted to use. Unlike some other companies who may have been user friendly but only had specific templates available to use, Screenfluence is unique in that it's both user friendly and offers creative freedom.

Cons

The only issue we have encountered since working with Screenfluence over a year ago is occasionally when our power has gone out the boxes shorted or stopped working. However, the service we received from Screenfluence to rectify the situations was outstanding. They were quick to respond to our issue, dropping a replacement in the mail the same day without question.

Danielle, Thank you for taking the time and writing such a thoughtful review. We have really enjoyed working in partnership with the Van Buren/Cass District Health Department over the last 2+ years. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

Dependable and Professional

Pros

This software is very easy to use and easy to update. Long after the initial excitement of the first implementation, we are still finding it very easy to log in and regularly update the data base to keep the displayed information fresh. It's been up and running with no downtime for years now.

Cons

Like with any software, the interface takes some getting used to but once you figure it out it is great. Payment is not handed through the app. It would be nice to log in to the same app to add credit card info instead of paying on a separate payment gateway.

Thank you very much, Gus. Its been great working with ISCO for the last 3+ years. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

Great support and product. Any time we need any help or questions they are on it right away!

People see the menu

Pros

Ease of use. So simple to change and make look amazing for our restaurant menu. Awesome software for us.

Cons

Thank you Vince. Junked has been a loyal supporter of Screenfluence since day one and we very much appreciate it! Looking forward to being a part of your expansion! Thank you. Screenfluence Team

After searching and interviewing many different companies, choosing Screenfluence was a no brainer

Pros

The affordable price, easy-to-use and intuitive system, and other features fit exactly what we were looking. Screenfluence has been a great addition to our health communications plan, providing a professional image and the perfect platform to promote healthy living to our clients. Even better, the customer service we received since first connecting with Screenfluence has been beyond our expectations. The Screenfluence team is quick to respond and are excellent communicators. Despite being a smaller account, they have made us feel like a priority."

Cons

From our experience we have no cons about the software/platform. Everything has been running smoothly since installation.

Thank you Danielle. Working with your team has been an incredible experience. We look forward to keeping the relationship positive and excellent. We are here if you need us. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

Worth your money

Screenfluence's product is reliable and user-friendly. What makes them stand out is their excellent customer service. They are always polite, quick, and helpful. They listen to your needs and make changes to their software to fit these needs, keeping you updated along the way.

Pros

The user-friendly, clean, and minimalistic​ interface. The size and weight of the computers

Cons

It would be great if it was possible to schedule​ content

Thank you Julie. Working with you and the NoOM team has been a wonderful experience - We are glad you are benefiting from the solution. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

Simple and easy messaging to patients

The guys are fabulous and very responsive. They go above and beyond for their clients.

Pros

Screenfluence is an easy way to share a message with your clients. Direct messaging that is about educating the client, without feeling you are being "sold"!

Cons

There is nothing we don't like about this software. It is wonderful.

Great Software

Pros

Easy to update, assign campaigns and manage media players across our locations.

Cons

The subscription pricing gets to be expensive for multiple media players. Only other con that I have is more on our end where the wifi at some of our office locations will kick the media player off of the internet every so often.

Hi Margaret, Thank you taking the time and writing a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our working relationship. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

Screenfluence has been incredible to work with and implement

Overall, the Screenfluence players have allowed us to add another tool in our arsenal to offer clients. Our experience has been tremendous thus far.

Pros

Using the Screenfluence software has allowed us to offer another product to our clients. Broxies works in trade show booths both local and over seas using the Screenfluence player to help display clients products. The product is very easy to connect to other internet sources, which makes it ideal for on the road shows. Even if the internet is not working or cutting in and out the player will not stop working, content is always playing! We are not the largest client, but have been treated as if we are. Thanks for everything.

Cons

Waiting for the twitter connection, which I heard was coming out in the new year.

Thank you Lauren. We look forward to growing with Broxie's. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

We switched EVERYTHNG to screenfluence

The team was helpful and got me set up extremely quickly. The software makes it easy to manage all my customers signage remotely.

Pros

The ease of setting up your digital signage is second to none with Screenfluence. I couldn't be happier with the service or results. You can easily get started online, upload your digital signage media, modify your schedules online in minutes. I highly recommend using this for either as a self serve option or for your customers if your in the digital signage space.

Cons

I wish they existed YEARS earlier. Software like this couldn't have come soon enough.

Thank you for the review and support - We look forward to continuing working with you. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

We love using the Screenfluence platform in our offices

We were able to keep our employees more informed about our company and upcoming events.

Pros

We find the product to be very effective when pushing content to employees throughout our offices. The easy to use platform makes it very simple to update the screens. We often have time sensitive information that needs to be displayed and Screenfluence has helped us with that process! On boarding was seem-less and pain free.

Cons

We are told that the ability to push emergency messages will be released soon and that is a feature we are really excited to try.

Thank you for sharing, Elliot. Looking forward to continuing our working relationship as you grow into more offices. Screenfluence Team

Love this service! Amazing!

This was the easiest and fastest set up I could have hoped for. The staff was super friendly and they really listened to what we wanted and needed. The quality is also great and business has really gone up since our screens have gone up. Patients tell us everyday that they didn't even know we were here until they saw our screens!! This was a great investment!

Pros

easy to use, very friendly staff, amazing quality.

Cons

Hi Silvia, We thank you for such a positive review and a great partnership thus far. We look forward to continuing on the same path. Regards, Screenfluence Team

Great digital signage solution

Pros

Easy to use and ability to train my clients easily

Cons

I wish I could remote in to be able to configure or update but thats only because I have a lot of units in different locations.

Thank You for the friendly words and feedback, Katryna. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

Excellent flexible and easy to use interface

Pros

With a growing retail business with multiple locations across Toronto the Screenfluence software provides us complete UX control, we can customize the experience for each location, while having full visibility to the group at any one time. The software is very easy to learn and seamlessly integrates with our design programs, we can make edits to our screens with complete confidence and without interuption to our customers experience.

Cons

We havent come across too many glitches thus far, any issues we have had using the software have quickly been addressed by the team.

Hi Michelle, Thank for you positive feedback and your kind words. Hearing that you are enjoying the UX makes us very happy! Thank for you continuing to run your menu boards using the Screenfluence Platform. Regards, Screenfluence Admin

Screenfluence

In the beginning, I had to get some technical support and they were amazing, patient and personable. Our clients/ patients love to be entertained and educated in the lobby!

Pros

The simplicity! Very easy to use, review and change.

Cons

I wish there were more options for the basic package

Thank you for the review Lisa. The pictures you sent us look great! Regards, Screenfluence Admin

Always making it better

They were always adding to it and always making the product easier and better

Pros

It was a super easy and user friendly product

Cons

Honestly there wasn’t anything I didn’t like as everything was easily fixed

Thank you Vince. Has always been great working with you and the team. Regards, Screenfluence Admin