SEO PowerSuite Logo

SEO PowerSuite

Defining the world's standards for SEO software

SEO PowerSuite Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.71/10

Reviews by rating

It's a comprehensive SEO toolkit that's both budget-friendly and user-friendly. Regular updates and responsive customer support make it a top choice for effective SEO without breaking the bank.
SEO PowerSuite has been amazing for me. Great features, huge amount of data and a nice U.I. SEO PowerSuite has helped me increase my rankings.
Good fast software that is useful​ for viewing stats and data, and is much more affordable compared to its competitors.
This is a serious criminal issue that needs to be dealt with.
Besides the ridiculous algorithm updates I have enjoyed seo powersuite, taking the updates into consideration, however, it is very disappointing.
The software stops working after 6 months to force you pay monthly subscription fees.

Kevin C.

CEO

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

SEO PowerSuite Review: Best Value For The Money.

Transcript

Kevin: Hi, I'm Kevin. I'm the founder and CEO of Organic Growth. We're a early-stage small company, and...

Hi Kevin, Thanks a ton for sharing your thoughts on SEO PowerSuite! It's super cool that you've found our tool useful, especially since you've got experience with Ahrefs too. We totally get that jumping into SEO PowerSuite can feel like a bit of a climb at first, but it sounds like you're really making the most of its detailed features. And hey, those tutorials are there for a reason – glad they're...

Jason H.

Computer Software, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Great suite of powerful SEO research tools

I do not perform SEO constantly, it is not my main job. So paying every month for something I do not even use every month really hurts. It's great that I don't have to with this since I was able to get the whole suite for a single price (which was lower than the standard because of a hefty sale, which you may want to wait for another of if you are considering purchasing). I haven't had a chance to fully explore the features but it's obvious that all 4 pieces of software have a lot of features and functionality.

Pros

I really like that the software is available as a one-time purchase rather than the monthly fee that many SEO tools require. It gives you a LOT of very powerful tools for finding out what your website is ranking for, what you need to focus on, where your links are coming from, good places to try to get links, keyword research, etc. A ton of features, I honestly haven't dug into them all but glad they are there when I need them.

Cons

I don't love the interface. I realize some degree of complexity is necessary because it is so powerful, but I would prefer a simpler interface for the most common tasks, like looking up keyword difficulty and competition. I would much prefer to do my keyword research on an interface like KWFinder, for example, if it wasn't a monthly fee. I would also prefer if all 4 apps were just combined into 1 app, I'm not really sure the reason for splitting it into 4. However there may be a good reason I'm not aware of.

SC

Spencer C.

Mining & Metals, 1-10 employees

10 Times better than Ahrefs Lite at a Fraction of the Price

SEO PowerSuite can be a powerful tool for those who are serious about improving their website's SEO performance. However, like any SEO tool, its effectiveness also depends on how well it's used and the ongoing SEO strategy implemented by the user.

Pros

The actual data details are mind-blowing. Compared to what we had used before with Ahrefs Lite (now rebranded to an even lower level). The unlimited levels are second to none!

Cons

The one side is really the limitations of it not being cloud based and on a single device but I can live with that based on the very big difference in pricing.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Some features don't work

In the early days it was 5/5 however, their total lack of concern for paying customers is worrying. Fix your software! Simple.

Pros

It is fairly simple to use (when it works)

Cons

Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018. I raised the concern as I am a fully paying customer and was made to feel it was my PC. After playing email ping-pong for close to two months, an SEO Powersuite employee/engineer rang and dialed into my laptop. It appears the issue is Google have changed the look and feel of their dashboards and SEO Powersuite has not updated their system to talk to the Google API key correctly. I was told by SEO Power Suite that 'an update' would be out in about 6 weeks. We are now on week 12 and the software is still broken. As it stands, SEM Rush provides better overall information and suite of tools.

Thanks for your feedback! First off, we're really sorry to hear you've had issues with the tool and would like to clarify a few things. "Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018" It seems, you're talking about the issue with Google MCC accounts. Yes, due to the specific settings of MCC accounts, 3d party tools can't easily integrate with it. However, there's a quick...

PT

Puneet T.

Comprehensive SEO Toolset for All Your Optimization Needs

Rank Tracker provides accurate and up-to-date keyword rankings across multiple search engines. The ability to track rankings at a local and global level has been instrumental in optimizing content for specific target audiences.

Pros

SEO PowerSuite has proven to be an indispensable suite of tools for my digital marketing efforts. It encompasses a range of powerful SEO tools, each designed to tackle specific aspects of search engine optimization. Here's why I find it exceptional:

Cons

SEO PowerSuite brings together a set of four robust tools – Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO SpyGlass, and LinkAssistant. This comprehensive approach allows me to manage various aspects of my SEO strategy seamlessly.

NH

Neil H.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Amazing tools at a fraction of the price of ahrefs and semrush

Fabulous so far

Pros

Depth of functionality across 4 suites of essential digital marketing areas. A complete picture of the landscape.

Cons

As of yet, nothing. Possibly the fact it is downloadable software, not web based.

RD

Rob D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great product for a fair price

Pros

Very large spectrum of services that can be used.

Cons

It's a tool that's not super easy to understand but when you do it's great use

Sebastian Å.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great tool, for a great price and unlimited queries!!

Pros

The extensive features and unlimited use of the features

Cons

That it has to run locally on my computer and comes with four seperate downloads

SS

Shivani S.

Powerful & Budget-Friendly SEO Tool

Pros

I truly appreciate how user-friendly SEO PowerSuite is. It's a breeze to use, variety of tools it offers, including keyword research and backlink analysis, is impressive. Perhaps the best part is that it doesn't break the bank, providing exceptional value for its cost.

Cons

I can't think of any downsides to SEO PowerSuite. It's proven to be a reliable and efficient SEO solution in my experience.

vr

victor r.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

SEO PowerSuite review

It is a complete all-in-one tool, although with a more limited database than others. Highlight the report designer and automation capabilities.

Pros

It is a very complete tool and there are no limitations on projects, searches, tracking, etc., since it runs on the user's server.

Cons

It only supports one simultaneous user, which greatly limits the use by a team. If you obtain several licenses, it is more expensive than other tools.

CN

Carlos N.

A Useful Alternative to Screaming Frog

Pros

What I like the most is the fact that feel that I have a "Swiss knife" in SEO terms. A really useful tool for people like me (marketers).

Cons

It would be great if I could reach all my data everywhere (cloud-based) but it is understandable because of its affordable price (compared to AHRefs, Moz, etc.). The learning curve (to get the most out of it) could be an issue.

CP

Carmelo P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Well done software accurate and actively developed

Search Engine Optimization is an evolving and challenging work, this software makes my life easier. They are on top of SEO changes and are always looking how to improve.

Pros

The software is rich in features, well designed and easy to use. I use it daily for my customers and it also provide accurate data.

Cons

It is not a cloud software but ehy the price and the features will make forget this issue

Tarun B.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Most Budget Friendly SEO Tool For Everyone

SEO Powersuite is a set of 4 desktop based tools which can be used to work on your SEO Campaigns. Having facility to work with unlimited projects in all set of tools make this product really powerful and amazing. With each tool having its own importance, they are Swiss Army knife tools of SEO world. They have set of 4 tools which are:-1 Website Auditor.Their Website Auditor is most powerful Website...

Pros

Working on unlimited projects. Flexibility it offers to SEO projects, Easy to use interface, Pricing structure and fantastic customer support.

Cons

Being a desktop tool, it consumes RAM of pc and sometimes becomes slow.

NS

Nirav S.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

It is the cheapest SEO tool to measure organic ranks

We have been using SEO PowerSuite for 5+ years and it has helped us track ranks for our platforms along with competition. The tool has been effective and accurate. But in the last few months, the performance has degraded and the tool fails a number of times.

Pros

- SEO PowerSuite is the cheapest tool in the market. Other tools are almost 4-5X more expensive. - It has multiple capabilities - keyword tracking, keyword research, etc. - The customer support team is good and responds in a timely manner

Cons

- It works as offline software. Making this tool an online SAAS platform would be great - It is a heavy tool to run and hence you need to host the same on AWS or a high-performance PC - At times, the tool breaks and gives inaccurate rank

Assaf T.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Billing Practices

Pros

the fact that it's on-prem solution and not SaaS was benefical for our purposes.

Cons

As a customer of for the past 6+ years, I've had a mixed experience which compels me to share my thoughts, particularly about SEO PowerSuite billing practices. **Automatic Recurring Payments:** Firstly, the automatic opt-in for recurring payments was a major surprise. While I understand the convenience of auto-renewals, not having the option to choose this at sign-up felt misleading. It's a standard...

JB

Jerome B.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Best tool for this price

I am very satisfied with this tool. I tried a lot of tools, but the prices are too high. SEO Power Suite is for me the most balanced product between performance and price.

Pros

Easy to install.Project and analysis management is intuitive and fast. The tools offered are very complete and provide useful information.

Cons

Some features are so rich that it is sometimes difficult to use them.

AG

Attila G.

Broadcast Media, self-employed

Comprehensive and User-Friendly SEO Tool!

"I've been using SEO PowerSuite for over a year now, and it has been a game-changer for my online business. The suite offers a comprehensive set of tools that cover every aspect of SEO, from keyword research to backlink analysis. The interface is intuitive, making it easy for both beginners and seasoned SEO professionals to navigate. The regular updates ensure that I'm always ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest SEO trends. Highly recommended for anyone serious about improving their online visibility!"

Pros

Cons

SEO PowerSuite There are no downsides for me

BA

Baikuntha A.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Definitely worth the money

Pros

I am an entrepreneur and I have my own website. When it comes to my website SEO, SEO Powersuite has been a long-time resource for me. My favourite aspect is that it provides me with all of the information needed to run a successful SEO campaign. I mostly use the Website Audit feature of SEO Powersuite. I also like its backlinks and link management features. In terms of keyword research, it's ok but not excellent.

Cons

It is quite slow at times since it is a standalone desktop application. It would be better if it were a cloud-based system.

CS

Constantin S.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Best SEO Tool Out There

Pros

I love the unlimited tracking of keywords, which is a problem for most tools outhere who are trying to upsell. The technical SEO part and on-page analysis is great too. I love Link Assistant - so easy to identify various types of link opportunities. I've been using this forever, and wouldn't change (even after trying tools like SEMRUSH and others)

Cons

The tools is great - I guess the only the only thing I would say that, being a desktop based tool, it can get slow - of course this is not the case with teh Enterprise Edition, where you are getting Cloud based functioanlity

Chris P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

SEO Powersuite is a Joy to Use!!

This software covers so many aspects of SEO from its audits to its spyglass of my competition in how to set up and understand a campaign before starting out with a new client. After my seo is up and running its link Assistant is a wonderful email program that expedites my contact to my link partners to get the job done fast while not wasting hours upon hours on using another too. I highly recommend this tool to everyone.

Pros

Love the usability and how easy it is to manage campaigns. Love the Link Assistant makes expediting link building campigns an ease.

Cons

Nothing works great just as descibed I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to get the job done right the first time.

Omar L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The most useful SEO suite for small companies

We use 3 of 4 programs included in SEO Powersuite: Rank Tracker, SEO Spyglass and Website Auditor. After many failed attempts, we decide stop using Link Assistant for linkbuilding tasks.

Pros

Lots of features, works in all operative systems, frequent updates and improvements, unlimited use.

Cons

Don't use all ram available in your computer (even stop working sometimes in big projects), add new features but never deprecate unused ones. Automated reports have little personalization options.

Hi Omar, Greatly appreciate your feedback! Did you know you can extend the memory limit and let SEO PowerSuite use maximum available resources? You can check out the instructions here: https://www.link-assistant.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/95/4/how-to-allocate-more-memory-for-seo-powersuite. Also, could you please shoot us a message to support@link-assistant.com with some feedback on the report personalization options you're currently missing? We're thinking of reworking our reporting functionality this year, and will try to cover all our users feature requests.

Luca G.

Best SEO Suite at affordable price

Pros

We are using SEO Power Suite package for more than 5 years. Best SEO suite at affordable price. Today, I switched to Enterprise package to take fully advantage ot the tools. Recommended for agencies with many projects to handle.

Cons

Use of Recaptcha is not so cheap and is limiting.

SJ

Steve J.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Simple steps to get higher Search Engine rankings

Take the time to understand your software, and it will mean a bonus for your business. I learned and used SEO POwersuite for 6 months before becoming an expert' on it (The guy the office went to for explanations.), but have since launched my own career using the software as both a working tool, and a Pitch Deck for submissions.

Pros

The Powersuite is a great suite of tools that are easy to learn and intuit. Te constant updates available means that the suite 'moves with you' as you attempt to learn more about a website's past, present and future capabilities, allowing you add your own creativity to it's overwhelming Analytic evidence. Sometimes I marvel at how easy it is to get higher rankings and more business for any business.

Cons

It IS expensive, but nowhere near as much as I am able to charge because I'm using it. There IS a learning curve, but one that isn't too hard, even for a 'luddite' like me.

MW

Markus W.

Internet, 1-10 employees

SEO-PowerSuite - One tool one great price

Comprehensive tool that is more than worth its price. The operation requires a certain training period, but it is worth it because the tool offers many possibilities.

Pros

Finally a SEO and analysis tool that includes price-performance ratio in the absolute framework. Without the need to purchase expensive additional tools.

Cons

That the Professional version cannot print reports of projects directly in PDF format

James S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great easy visual software to help display results and potential issues to clients and new clients

Pros

It's very easy to use, and since the recent update,​ it is so much faster. The crawl time takes half the time it used to, especially when building a backlink profile.

Cons

My only negative is that you cant download custom reports unless you have the enterprise version. I was never told this and so sadly I have to buy it again to get this, which I don't​ fancy doing.

CS

Con S.

Used other for less than 6 months

Does not mention hidden fees for features but lucky I looked at it properly before purchasing.

Rubbish

Pros

Based on the LinkAssistant (I uninstalled after all the hidden fees arising) Nice interface, some cool tools such as the backlink finding tool that allows you to add keywords, select the type of backlinks you want, etc. However, there is a hidden fee for a fully automated process of this.

Cons

There are 4-5 parts of the SEO Powersuite (E.g. think of Microsoft Office with Word, Excel, etc.). Based on LinkAssistant part of the program: 1. It's very misleading with how you purchase the software with hidden fees not mentioned. From what's advertised, you supposedly get the software and licence for a lifetime. It fails to mention certain features have to be paid for all the time. Understandable...