SEO PowerSuite Reviews

SEO PowerSuite

Defining the world's standards for SEO software

3.97/5 (70 reviews)

Pros
  • Dashboard colours are great, functionality and tools are so amazing that on first look you can recognize that it has been done by Super Humans.Przemyslaw G.Read the full review
  • Great interface, great value for money, overall amazing software, generates good reports for clients. I like the free trial too so that you can test what you're putting your money into first.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • I like that the PowerSuite is always being upgraded and improved. It's generally easy to find your way around the different modules, and the help options are very good.Fred P.Read the full review
Cons
  • I reported this company for scam and deception to German and European authorities. Now waiting what happens after that will be suing this company for what they do.Jasmin T.Read the full review
  • My only negative is that you cant download custom reports unless you have the enterprise version. I was never told this and so sadly I have to buy it again to get this, which I don't​ fancy doing.James S.Read the full review
  • The price you pay to buy the software is for 6 months only. After 6 months, you still own the software but it stops working.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Dustin Day

SEO powersuite is an awesome bundle but their updates are pricey

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-07-23

Besides the ridiculous algorithm updates I have enjoyed seo powersuite, taking the updates into consideration, however, it is very disappointing.

Pros
I love the features of powersuite. My favorite is the site audit and keyword tracking functions. The tools have a lot to offer and can cover most of the bases of SEO tasks.

Cons
The algorithm updates come as a surprise after you already dropped X amount on the software. It is very discouraging. The app has to be installed and is not on the cloud, which is also falling short on the competition.

Carole Alalouf

Excellent product

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Pros
I have been using SEO PowerSuite since 2010. I have always found it to be unparalleled value for the dollar. I love that I can check my rankings every day, schedule reports, sort and tag all my keywords, compare which pages are ranking vs. the landing pages I HOPE will rank for each keyword. I also love their keyword research capabilities. So powerful and easy to use. And the customer support is always top notch. (Shout out to Olga who just extremely patiently answered a million questions I had about new ways to use the product)

Cons
I have zero complaints. If I did, I wouldn't be on my 10th year as their customer. :)

Douglas Calandrella

Powerful SEO Package!

Reviewed 2020-06-10

SEO Powersuite has provided me the opportunity to achieve greater SEO success with less effort than the tasks it handles would take to do otherwise. Although you can get up and running right out of the gate, it does take a bit of time to fully understand just how comprehensive is this product and really get a handle on all that it can do. Invest a little time and you'll have it mastered and be in command of your SEO before you know it.

Pros
I like that this software helps me make the most out of my SEO efforts to streamline my website operations.

Cons
The learning curve was slightly steep since there is so much in this SEO Suite to know and understand. But once you get the basics, the rest is pretty intuitive.

Jasmin Toromanovic

stay away from this software

Reviewed 2019-04-07

Pros
no pros, please read the main comment in cons i wrote

Cons
firstfully, dont you see the comments here, they are all nont reviews from the real people :) anyway, i have been using this software for about year, after that i picked other softwares like Screaming Frog and other and my life changed. this software does not provide accurate audit or spy results AT ALL. if u use other software like AHREFS, SEMRUSH etc and compare their audit and spy results, tey are similar but way out of what SEOPowersuite can do. Very poor audit, very poor backlinks spy, very very poor content audit which they put their priority on being the best. that is not all. the worst is yet to come. i bought this software and paid pretty much money for it. The licencce they claimed to be selling was the lifetime licence. After 6-7 months or so, i got a notiffication that my subscription has expired and that i need to buy somekind of algorithm subscription which costs for all my software pack about 200 USD. i wrote them and asked what is going wrong there, i never bought a software with subscription (i would never have bought itif it was subscription based). they ignored me as if i was so blind and stupid not knowing that they were offering subscription based software. i was writing them and asking to send me kind of contract with me or anything that can prove what they claim and they never wrote back. I reported this company for scam and deception to German and European authorities. Now waiting what happens after that will be suing this company for what they do

Response from Link-Assistant.Com

Jasmin, we're sorry to hear you feel that way about your experience. We've checked the records and found that our manager replied to all of your emails (we place much value on customer satisfaction and never ignore requests/complaints).

We find it's important to clarify a few things. An SEO PowerSuite license is lifetime - you purchase it once and forever (with all the bug fixes and feature updates). The minor monthly subscription you mention is charged for keeping the software inline with all the multiple data sources it's integrated with. It also covers the use of multiple cloud services, such as cloud storage of your data, rankings & backlink data updates, etc. We can't provide all these services for free, since the main ongoing cost is on our side, but unlike the SaaS solutions that monetize on monthly charges, we keep the costs minor to only cover the real usage expenses. And the information about these fees is present on each and every 'Buy' page on our website.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Renuka R B

Good Backlink analysis Software

Reviewed 2020-05-01

It's very nice , Even though I have moz and other tools, I prefer this software for backlink analysis. It is good for new and pro blogger for on page SEO.

Pros
Analysis of Back link of the website is good compared to other websites like AHREF,moz etc. I am using this software from past few days, it is good to analyse the backlink ,and helps for SEO analysis for onPage. I recommend this tool for my friends network for usage.

Cons
Along with backlink, if it provide the ranking facility for a website just like Ahrefs, it is good , we can write a better post for higher google rank.

Jason Hollister

Great suite of powerful SEO research tools

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-08-29

I do not perform SEO constantly, it is not my main job. So paying every month for something I do not even use every month really hurts. It's great that I don't have to with this since I was able to get the whole suite for a single price (which was lower than the standard because of a hefty sale, which you may want to wait for another of if you are considering purchasing). I haven't had a chance to fully explore the features but it's obvious that all 4 pieces of software have a lot of features and functionality.

Pros
I really like that the software is available as a one-time purchase rather than the monthly fee that many SEO tools require. It gives you a LOT of very powerful tools for finding out what your website is ranking for, what you need to focus on, where your links are coming from, good places to try to get links, keyword research, etc. A ton of features, I honestly haven't dug into them all but glad they are there when I need them.

Cons
I don't love the interface. I realize some degree of complexity is necessary because it is so powerful, but I would prefer a simpler interface for the most common tasks, like looking up keyword difficulty and competition. I would much prefer to do my keyword research on an interface like KWFinder, for example, if it wasn't a monthly fee. I would also prefer if all 4 apps were just combined into 1 app, I'm not really sure the reason for splitting it into 4. However there may be a good reason I'm not aware of.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Adrian Drysdale

The "Algo" Will End You

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-06-26

Pros
I like that it has a lot of features. Generates nice reports for clients.

Cons
I purchased the lifetime license. However, I wasn't aware that the software would be rendered completely useless unless you purchase the monthly "Algo". Deceptive sales tactics to make you think you're getting something for life. They gave me 6 months of algo updates and then after that, I have to pay monthly. On top of that, the algo updates have jumped up in price considerably. I can't get a refund and just overall a bad experience. Save your money and don't make the same mistake I made.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Dennis Ebron

Very good software with great support!

Reviewed 2019-09-17

I have been using this software since 2011. It is not perfect but it has improved over the years with new features added along the way. Most importantly, they're support is very responsive. They helped me promptly whenever issues arise.

Pros
I like the ease of use of this product. Easy to setup and create scheduled projects to run automatically. Produces informative and easy to understand reports.

Cons
Once in a while, some scheduled projects will fail and it's hard to decipher what the cause may be so I have no choice but to contact support and ask for help. Fortunately, their support is very good in promptly getting back to me and helping me get the issues fixed (and this part is one of the Pros).

Omar López Cáceres

The most useful SEO suite for small companies

Reviewed 2019-01-23

We use 3 of 4 programs included in SEO Powersuite: Rank Tracker, SEO Spyglass and Website Auditor. After many failed attempts, we decide stop using Link Assistant for linkbuilding tasks.

Pros
Lots of features, works in all operative systems, frequent updates and improvements, unlimited use.

Cons
Don't use all ram available in your computer (even stop working sometimes in big projects), add new features but never deprecate unused ones. Automated reports have little personalization options.

Response from Link-Assistant.Com

Hi Omar,

Greatly appreciate your feedback!

Did you know you can extend the memory limit and let SEO PowerSuite use maximum available resources? You can check out the instructions here:

Also, could you please shoot us a message to support@link-assistant.com with some feedback on the report personalization options you're currently missing?

We're thinking of reworking our reporting functionality this year, and will try to cover all our users feature requests.

Steve James

Simple steps to get higher Search Engine rankings

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Take the time to understand your software, and it will mean a bonus for your business. I learned and used SEO POwersuite for 6 months before becoming an expert' on it (The guy the office went to for explanations.), but have since launched my own career using the software as both a working tool, and a Pitch Deck for submissions.

Pros
The Powersuite is a great suite of tools that are easy to learn and intuit. Te constant updates available means that the suite 'moves with you' as you attempt to learn more about a website's past, present and future capabilities, allowing you add your own creativity to it's overwhelming Analytic evidence. Sometimes I marvel at how easy it is to get higher rankings and more business for any business.

Cons
It IS expensive, but nowhere near as much as I am able to charge because I'm using it. There IS a learning curve, but one that isn't too hard, even for a 'luddite' like me.

Zohar Ezra

I love this software!

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Pros
I can manage an endless number of keywords for different websites, see their history and so much more. And all this for the cheapest price in the market. If you are looking for a Very powerful tool then this is The one!

Cons
I continue to analyze and manage the keywords with Excel because there I can customize it precisely to my needs. I wish that Powersuite could somehow 'talk' with Excel or containing Excel functions so that everyone could manage a customized table in 1 place. Indeed no other tool that I know does it but in fact, almost everyone needs to customize and manage the lists on Excel, so maybe Powersuite will be the first? In addition, it could be very helpful if the software could tell me how many times each keyword shows in my website titles, in the url's, in the pages and in the image alt texts. Then, when we write titles' texts or content, we can easily pick up the right keyword. In my eyes, this function will make the software a much powerful and useful tool.

Hans Gijsbers

SEO Power Suite

Reviewed 2019-09-25

It's been a few years since I installed SEO Powersuite on my computer. It was then, and now, one of the most complete packages for a very reasonable price. From the beginning I have audited a lot of websites, and monitored their progress, with Rank Tracker and Website Auditor. Not only has the software become a whole lot faster over time, the number of functions has also been expanded. Some of which have clear added value such as the "Top pages" function that gather domain's pages that are found as ranking in Google for the specified region and targeting settings. I also tried other programs such as Semrush and Netpeak, but found out that SEO PowerSuite has everything I need. I am very satisfied and that for many years.

Pros
A whole lot of SEO tools, for a ferry reasonable price.

Cons
Programs like Semrush shows you the history of all domains on the web. SEO Power Suite only the one you researched yourself.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Carmelo P

Well done software accurate and actively developed

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Search Engine Optimization is an evolving and challenging work, this software makes my life easier. They are on top of SEO changes and are always looking how to improve.

Pros
The software is rich in features, well designed and easy to use. I use it daily for my customers and it also provide accurate data.

Cons
It is not a cloud software but ehy the price and the features will make forget this issue

Nik Donovic

Your all-in-one SEO (power)suite

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Quick, easy, and pretty reports along with accurate data to present to clients (and prospective clients) was my biggest benefit.

Pros
I've been using the PowerSuite (alongside other tools) for over 2 years now. For the price, options, and ease of use, you really can't beat it. My favorite part of the entirety of the PowerSuite is the reporting. You want to do a quick site audit and send a summary along to a potential client? Boom, easy and customizable. Also, a really cool feature, since this isn't a SaaS program, is being able to save your projects in their cloud, so you can load it from any one of your computers.

Cons
They are 4 separate programs on your desktop. While some of the power comes from being an an actual executable program, it's still a bit cumbersome. It would be nice if alongside the desktop programs, there were also some "lite" SaaS apps to go along with it.

Thomas Authier ✅

The best SEO tools for me :-)

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Pros
The features are so good. You can see that there is a team behind working all the time on it as you have an update pretty much every day. I also teach SEO at university and recommend it to all my students

Cons
Nothing really... but if I have to find something would be the fact that we could custom even more the reports.

Anonymous

Some features don't work

Reviewed 2019-03-10

In the early days it was 5/5 however, their total lack of concern for paying customers is worrying. Fix your software! Simple.

Pros
It is fairly simple to use (when it works)

Cons
Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018. I raised the concern as I am a fully paying customer and was made to feel it was my PC. After playing email ping-pong for close to two months, an SEO Powersuite employee/engineer rang and dialed into my laptop. It appears the issue is Google have changed the look and feel of their dashboards and SEO Powersuite has not updated their system to talk to the Google API key correctly. I was told by SEO Power Suite that 'an update' would be out in about 6 weeks. We are now on week 12 and the software is still broken. As it stands, SEM Rush provides better overall information and suite of tools.

Response from Link-Assistant.Com

Thanks for your feedback! First off, we're really sorry to hear you've had issues with the tool and would like to clarify a few things.

"Rank Tracker stopped pulling in SEO info from Google in November 2018" It seems, you're talking about the issue with Google MCC accounts. Yes, due to the specific settings of MCC accounts, 3d party tools can't easily integrate with it. However, there's a quick temporary workaround for this - you can add a free non-MCC account and connect it to Rank Tracker. Surely, we understand that this could be not so convenient for some of our users, that's why we're working on the solution that will let you get all the necessary data without connecting any Google Ads account at all. Everything will be processed on our servers and delivered to you instantly without any additional setup. This solution is planned to be released within a few coming weeks. Hope you'll get a chance to try out the updated tool in the nearest time!

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Muhammad Tasleem Qadri

All in one solution to manage seo projects and organize link building

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Pros
Desktop based search engine optimization software make it easy to work and manage projects with a single tool. SEO Powersuit has everything that we need to manage SEO and SEM of any website. Frequent updates and search algo updates keeps the software in line with current trends of SEO Reporting is very good to keep the customers updated regarding their website ranking

Cons
Search Algorithm updates prices have been doubled as compared to last year. Its no more onetime solution you need to pay a huge amount to keep your software updated.

Lukáš Valek

Everything what our clients need

Reviewed 2019-09-25

WebSite Auditor is the most useful tool for us and our clients. Reports are very easy to understand thanks to explanatory notes. It is the easiest way, how to create SEO audit. Of Course we use also Rank Tracker (scheduled tasks for automated ranking scans are amazing), Link Assistant and SEO Spy Glass. These tools monitor actual progress in SEO for specific websites. It is just all we need :) Very valuable are also connections with Google tools such as Google Ads and Analytics.

Pros
slovak localization everything works easy tools support is responsive

Cons
non-web based platform connection with Google Data Studio would be great

James Sweete

Great easy visual software to help display results and potential issues to clients and new clients

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Good fast software that is useful​ for viewing stats and data, and is much more affordable compared to its competitors.

Pros
It's very easy to use, and since the recent update,​ it is so much faster. The crawl time takes half the time it used to, especially when building a backlink profile.

Stephen Harvey

SEO Powersuite Review

Reviewed 2019-12-03

Pros
I ticks all the boxes for SEO, we have progressed from the entry-level, to the professional and now we are working with the enterprise edition. Money well spent with first-rate backup. from the Powersuite team

Cons
It can take some time for the updates, but other than that perfect.

Fred Pike

Great set of tools

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-09-25

The tools are great - but there's no doubt that their blogs are wonderful. In-depth, knowledgeable, often showing you how to do something (using the free version of the tools) - these are smart practitioners and they share their experience. IMO, that's one of the main outstanding aspects of this great company.

Pros
I like that the PowerSuite is always being upgraded and improved. It's generally easy to find your way around the different modules, and the help options are very good. I routinely recommend it to clients.

Cons
This is a small nit. I wish it were cloud-based, rather than downloaded to my PC. Ideally I would like to access it regardless of whether I was at my computer or traveling. But in my case that's not enough of a reason to not use the PowerSuite. Excellent information at an affordable price.

Anonymous

Good but needs overall improvements

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-16

Pros
Has a nice suite of programs that can help with different aspects of seo. I would work exclusively with this program but it has some issues with it ( pricing mostly ). Good customer support. When i needed them, they were very helpful and fixed some incompatibility my antivirus had with seo powersuite.

Cons
The most annoying thing was to figure out their pricing. On their website the pricing is not clear and after you buy the program you are faced with extra charges. Also, the algo updates are getting more expensive.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Michael Bastin

Very pleased with SEO Powersuite

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Very pleased and happy with the tools

Pros
I like the range of options offered in the suite

Cons
It is memory hungry and can take some time to open reports

Erwin Sta.Ana

Great all-in-one SEO tool but needs improvement.

Reviewed 2018-09-03

If you're working or have an SEO agency, you will love the reports it can generate. The programs can be slow at times, but they have regular updates to combat it.

Pros
It has 4 different programs for all your SEO needs. You can do rank tracking, site auditing, backlinks analysis and many more. They have regular updates to make sure the programs work well. Generating reports for your clients is fast and easy. It creates beautiful and easy to understand reports. They even offer a free version but you can't save your work.

Cons
For me, pricing is their weakness. In my opinion, even though it includes 4 different programs it is still overpriced.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Sharjeel Siddiqui

Most affordable tool for complete SEO management

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Pros
SEO powersuite has 4 different product packaged in one solution. This helps a lot, as it quintessential for SEO in any organisation. There are many tools available however, this is the best value for money.

Cons
They need to improve he UI. The software is desktop based and not SAAS. Hence, it takes time to load and quite slow in first time operation. Also the software is too complex for beginners.