SEO PowerSuite Logo

SEO PowerSuite

Defining the world's standards for SEO software

SEO PowerSuite Reviews

4.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.12/10

Reviews by rating

SEO PowerSuite has been amazing for me. Great features, huge amount of data and a nice U.I. SEO PowerSuite has helped me increase my rankings.
Good fast software that is useful​ for viewing stats and data, and is much more affordable compared to its competitors.
The tools are great - but there's no doubt that their blogs are wonderful.
Also, customer support is worst and they don't consider your feedback and I am so confused how others can work on the tool which sends emails in an uncacceptable format.
Now they have openly charged my card, ignoring my initial request, and refusing to give my money back. I received no warning email ahead of this except for an email that they charged my card.
This is a serious criminal issue that needs to be dealt with.

Thomas A.

Internet, 1-10 employees

The best SEO tools for me :-)

Pros

The features are so good. You can see that there is a team behind working all the time on it as you have an update pretty much every day. I also teach SEO at university and recommend it to all my students

Cons

Nothing really... but if I have to find something would be the fact that we could custom even more the reports.

CA

Carole A.

Excellent product

Pros

I have been using SEO PowerSuite since 2010. I have always found it to be unparalleled value for the dollar. I love that I can check my rankings every day, schedule reports, sort and tag all my keywords, compare which pages are ranking vs. the landing pages I HOPE will rank for each keyword. I also love their keyword research capabilities. So powerful and easy to use. And the customer support is always top notch. (Shout out to Olga who just extremely patiently answered a million questions I had about new ways to use the product)

Cons

I have zero complaints. If I did, I wouldn't be on my 10th year as their customer. :)

JT

Jasmin T.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

stay away from this software

Pros

no pros, please read the main comment in cons i wrote

Cons

firstfully, dont you see the comments here, they are all nont reviews from the real people :) anyway, i have been using this software for about year, after that i picked other softwares like Screaming Frog and other and my life changed. this software does not provide accurate audit or spy results AT ALL. if u use other software like AHREFS, SEMRUSH etc and compare their audit and spy results, tey...

Jasmin, we're sorry to hear you feel that way about your experience. We've checked the records and found that our manager replied to all of your emails (we place much value on customer satisfaction and never ignore requests/complaints). We find it's important to clarify a few things. An SEO PowerSuite license is lifetime - you purchase it once and forever (with all the bug fixes and feature updates)....

CP

Carmelo P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Well done software accurate and actively developed

Search Engine Optimization is an evolving and challenging work, this software makes my life easier. They are on top of SEO changes and are always looking how to improve.

Pros

The software is rich in features, well designed and easy to use. I use it daily for my customers and it also provide accurate data.

Cons

It is not a cloud software but ehy the price and the features will make forget this issue

BA

Baikuntha A.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Definitely worth the money

Pros

I am an entrepreneur and I have my own website. When it comes to my website SEO, SEO Powersuite has been a long-time resource for me. My favourite aspect is that it provides me with all of the information needed to run a successful SEO campaign. I mostly use the Website Audit feature of SEO Powersuite. I also like its backlinks and link management features. In terms of keyword research, it's ok but not excellent.

Cons

It is quite slow at times since it is a standalone desktop application. It would be better if it were a cloud-based system.

LG

Luca G.

Best alternative to SEM Rush

rank tracking and customization of report are excellent

Pros

easy of use and lot possibility of configuration. low cost compared to cloud software

Cons

going to the cloud and possibility of integrate the data with other software

bimal c.

Seo power suite

My Experiences with the SEO power suite is awesome. With it, I am increasing my website traffic month after month.

Pros

Seo power suite is cool software. It is easy to use. They give you 4 tools. Which is Rank tracker, SEO spyglass, website auditor, link assistant. These are really powerful tools. Which can help your website to rank. I am using the SEO power suite to check backlink, research keywords and sent an email for a link building directly from this app. They also have a template for outreach to link building. It is really helpful to those who don't know how to write a perfect email that gets a response. Here you don't have to pay monthly. One time payment.Which is good.

Cons

I only cons is I have to download 4 different types of software on my computer. If it is cloud-based software that will be awesome.Hope this will apply near future.

Omar L.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The most useful SEO suite for small companies

We use 3 of 4 programs included in SEO Powersuite: Rank Tracker, SEO Spyglass and Website Auditor. After many failed attempts, we decide stop using Link Assistant for linkbuilding tasks.

Pros

Lots of features, works in all operative systems, frequent updates and improvements, unlimited use.

Cons

Don't use all ram available in your computer (even stop working sometimes in big projects), add new features but never deprecate unused ones. Automated reports have little personalization options.

Hi Omar, Greatly appreciate your feedback! Did you know you can extend the memory limit and let SEO PowerSuite use maximum available resources? You can check out the instructions here: https://www.link-assistant.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/95/4/how-to-allocate-more-memory-for-seo-powersuite. Also, could you please shoot us a message to support@link-assistant.com with some feedback on the report personalization options you're currently missing? We're thinking of reworking our reporting functionality this year, and will try to cover all our users feature requests.

Muhammad T.

All in one solution to manage seo projects and organize link building

Pros

Desktop based search engine optimization software make it easy to work and manage projects with a single tool. SEO Powersuit has everything that we need to manage SEO and SEM of any website. Frequent updates and search algo updates keeps the software in line with current trends of SEO Reporting is very good to keep the customers updated regarding their website ranking

Cons

Search Algorithm updates prices have been doubled as compared to last year. Its no more onetime solution you need to pay a huge amount to keep your software updated.

GM

Guillaume M.

Internet, self-employed

Very complete set of tools for SEO

I think it's the most "geek" tool of all seo tools available on the market

Pros

Unlimited websites projects contrary to other tools available. Set of tools letting you do everything needed for SEO duties

Cons

Keyword search volume and Backlink checker could be more accurate

AD

Adrian D.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

The "Algo" Will End You

Pros

I like that it has a lot of features. Generates nice reports for clients.

Cons

I purchased the lifetime license. However, I wasn't aware that the software would be rendered completely useless unless you purchase the monthly "Algo". Deceptive sales tactics to make you think you're getting something for life. They gave me 6 months of algo updates and then after that, I have to pay monthly. On top of that, the algo updates have jumped up in price considerably. I can't get a refund and just overall a bad experience. Save your money and don't make the same mistake I made.

HG

Hans G.

Graphic Design, self-employed

SEO Power Suite

It's been a few years since I installed SEO Powersuite on my computer. It was then, and now, one of the most complete packages for a very reasonable price. From the beginning I have audited a lot of websites, and monitored their progress, with Rank Tracker and Website Auditor. Not only has the software become a whole lot faster over time, the number of functions has also been expanded. Some of which have clear added value such as the "Top pages" function that gather domain's pages that are found as ranking in Google for the specified region and targeting settings. I also tried other programs such as Semrush and Netpeak, but found out that SEO PowerSuite has everything I need. I am very satisfied and that for many years.

Pros

A whole lot of SEO tools, for a ferry reasonable price.

Cons

Programs like Semrush shows you the history of all domains on the web. SEO Power Suite only the one you researched yourself.

DE

Dennis E.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Very good software with great support!

I have been using this software since 2011. It is not perfect but it has improved over the years with new features added along the way. Most importantly, they're support is very responsive. They helped me promptly whenever issues arise.

Pros

I like the ease of use of this product. Easy to setup and create scheduled projects to run automatically. Produces informative and easy to understand reports.

Cons

Once in a while, some scheduled projects will fail and it's hard to decipher what the cause may be so I have no choice but to contact support and ask for help. Fortunately, their support is very good in promptly getting back to me and helping me get the issues fixed (and this part is one of the Pros).

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great SEO tool, slow software

Unfortunately, this tool didn't work for our agency. The price is great, but the software simply can't perform as quickly or efficiently as we need it to.

Pros

The crawling ability of SEO PowerSuite is fantastic and produces deep insight you won't always find in other similar tools.

Cons

The software is very slow and uses way too many resources to effectively operate a computer while crawling a large website. Scans sometimes take many hours and can cause your machine to stop working the software also crashes frequently, and there is no good web-based or cloud option. Their cloud is very limited and not suitable for an agency.

SJ

Steve J.

Simple steps to get higher Search Engine rankings

Take the time to understand your software, and it will mean a bonus for your business. I learned and used SEO POwersuite for 6 months before becoming an expert' on it (The guy the office went to for explanations.), but have since launched my own career using the software as both a working tool, and a Pitch Deck for submissions.

Pros

The Powersuite is a great suite of tools that are easy to learn and intuit. Te constant updates available means that the suite 'moves with you' as you attempt to learn more about a website's past, present and future capabilities, allowing you add your own creativity to it's overwhelming Analytic evidence. Sometimes I marvel at how easy it is to get higher rankings and more business for any business.

Cons

It IS expensive, but nowhere near as much as I am able to charge because I'm using it. There IS a learning curve, but one that isn't too hard, even for a 'luddite' like me.

FP

Fred P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great set of tools

The tools are great - but there's no doubt that their blogs are wonderful. In-depth, knowledgeable, often showing you how to do something (using the free version of the tools) - these are smart practitioners and they share their experience. IMO, that's one of the main outstanding aspects of this great company.

Pros

I like that the PowerSuite is always being upgraded and improved. It's generally easy to find your way around the different modules, and the help options are very good. I routinely recommend it to clients.

Cons

This is a small nit. I wish it were cloud-based, rather than downloaded to my PC. Ideally I would like to access it regardless of whether I was at my computer or traveling. But in my case that's not enough of a reason to not use the PowerSuite. Excellent information at an affordable price.

RA

Ramazan A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

There are all the tools you will need for SEO

I have been using SEO Powersuite for over 2 years. You can meet all your needs for website audit, content analysis, ranking tracking and backlink analysis with a single tool.

Pros

Website audit is one of my favorite features. It is an SEO tool that I use a lot in terms of technical SEO and content. You also enjoy using other tools such as ranking tracking and backlink analysis.

Cons

Website project adding and crawling processes can sometimes be slow. Other than that, everything works as it should.

Nathan S.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Good SEO tools with a number of Con's

Pros

This Suite of SEO tools as a number of really cool features to do a multitude of SEO tasks. Even the free versions of these tools can be quite helpful or any FBO on a budget. I have used these tools for over 10 years and the team has consistently added new tools and features to the software suite.

Cons

SEO Powersuite as a number of drawbacks such as its four different applications that run on your computer as opposed to in the cloud like the majority of SEO tools. when I purchase the software a number of years ago they weren't very open with the fact that you're only paying for one year of algorithm updates. when I made the purchase I was under the impression that I would have full use of the tools forever.

Maria M.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

One pack for all SEO tasks

We use SEO PowerSuite for like 3 years already and it helps us with all our SEO tasks: rank checking, site audit, backlink research and what not

Pros

The pack includes 4 apps but my favorite one is WebSite Auditor. It finds aaaaalll technical issues on a website. I’ve managed to detect so many things I was unaware of like broken links, etc. It will show you everything that needs to be fixed. You are even provided with recommendations on each SEO factor so you don’t need to spend hours on Googling. Their new visualization feature is amazing, it’s so beautiful and handy! Really cool!

Cons

Sometimes it’s difficult to find some features or not clear how to use them so I have to contact their support team. They always help but I’d prefer not to spend so much time on that.

LK

Leon K.

Music, self-employed

Great software!

I started several online business with SEO PowerSuit. One of my websites attracted 50.000 customers monthly within 2 years.

Pros

It is a all-in-one solution for all of your SEO needs. Very useful blog also!

Cons

In the beginning is is a bit intimidating. Perhaps a 'light' version would help getting used to the interface and possibilities?

Joe L.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

SEO PowerSuite Review

Pros

I like that it can pull rankings in from google and many other search engines on demand (daily). The SEO SpyGlass is a good tool to check competitor backlinks as well.

Cons

The load times are not as fast as other online platforms.

Dorothy H.

Publishing, self-employed

SEO PowerSuite has saved me HOURS

SEO PowerSuite has literally saved me HOURS upon HOURS of time compiling competitor analyses and backlink profiles, as well as keyword research and tracking. Calculating based on man-hours alone, SEO PowerSuite has had to have saved me thousands of dollars for my business already!

Pros

I can track any amount of keywords for unlimited sites no other tool offers this. I can custom the reports or download any page. Generates nice looking audits out of the box.

Cons

More customizations for reports. As it is, Google Data Studio is still my go-to tool for report-creation. I'd love to see more native freedom in this area.

is

izak s.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

great package for seo missions

i've bee using it for sevral monthes and its really great

Pros

it is great package of seo tools- it combines tools of creating backlinks and audit sites in order to get the best results of site optimization

Cons

trial is great and the package is really very updated - also the wizard is very useful, price is quite high

YS

Yisrael S.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Great review and trendfinding.

Pros

The Website Audit. Competitive analysis based on keywords. pulls data from Search, Analytics and AdWords. Rank Tracking. Cloud storage of company files. Ability to work on multiple companies at once.

Cons

It is a java application which slows the computer down. I've had it fail to open a few times. customer service.

JM

Joshua M.

A Great SEO Resource

I built a digital consultation business (web, social, SEO), leveraging this software as the platform to check off the SEO work I did. Now I operate only as an SEO consultant, and this product is the staple of my work.

Pros

This software is a great SEO tool for SEOs that wants a little more data and control over the production of the information. I'd say it is an SEO's SEO tool more than a small business tool/resource. SMB's could use it, but it would take a little more training to get the full use out of it. For larger businesses with marketing departments and teams, the software can produce data for the different levels in the organization. You would need someone on the team to learn the details of the program to get maximum use. There is a lot of functions nested in the various dashboards and presets. They also added a Page Speed reporting capacity recently. Nice upgrade!

Cons

I've used this program for over 10 years. The customer service is a little tricky. You have to submit tickets and wait. Sometimes I have to figure it out myself, or the situation seems to resolve itself before I get customer service to resolve it for me. I'm a little impatient when it comes to wanting fixes. (I think they are like 24 - 72 hours in turnaround). I also find myself having to reenter the Google credentials occasionally. More of a "guess that's what I have to do" than a business crippling issue.