Statusbrew Reviews

Pros

I love Statusbrew because of its CSV upload feature that helps me to schedule my posts week ahead of time. This is an excellent feature because it helps me to save my time.

Harpreet S.

This social media management tool is economical and has lots of exciting features that are great for businesses of all size. This tool remarkably help me to save my time.

Rohit R.

Best quality of performance, very fast work schedule and automatically sharing options with many more features is the better benefits from this software.

KR

Karthik R.

Ashish G.

At first, the many options can be a little confusing to use and it can take you a moment to adjust.

QD

Queen D.

Team member account setup requires PC. Instagram integration requires you to always update from phone (limited by API).

4.8

Super happy with Statusbrew as a virtual assistant. It saves me time and fast customer service.

It is vital to time-saving in my virtual assistant business as a SMM. Fast customer service and the constant upgrading of Statusbrew makes it easy for me to work on my business knowing Statusbrew will keep up with the marketplace.

Pros

I build social media followings so especially where Twitter only allows you to follow a certain number the ability to unfollow those that are not following you back is crucial. Statusbrew makes it so much easier by allowing you to unfollow according to the date you followed. So I can click on and see those that I had followed 2 months ago and quickly unfollow 400 people at a time. Such a time-saver! I...

Statusbrew: Brilliant Technology To Manage Social Media Accounts

Statusbrew is a complete tool to manage social media efficiently and maximize business potential to bring new and existing clients awareness of your product. Keywords, location, account age, all searchable functions with Statusbrew. Actively spread your content across all social media channels with a minimum effort and investment of time. An asset to any type of business or to enhance personal use of social media.

Pros

Ease of using features especially the ability to find which accounts were bot/fake accounts and remove them to improve quality of our social media accounts. This is a feature unavailable elsewhere.

Cons

Unfollowing user requires quite a bit of scrolling. A feature that could enhance this product is the ability to remove inactive/bot users in bulk as opposed to individually. A select all button would enhance this product.

Using Statusbrew was fun and exciting i recommend the service to rookies and pros.

Pros

Statusbrew keeps you engaged and allows you to locate users faster and without hassle of having to search.

Cons

The design layout was neat i think there could be a use for video guides or links to show people how to use.

Statusbrew is Awesome and the best part are the people behind it!

I wanted to save time through automation (if it were possible) with Twitter. SB had fantastic ways of saving time with automatic tweets and much much more! Saves lots of time and the analytics now are on a whole new level!!!

Pros

The software is great! It has been really good for the past year or so that i have started using it, but lately with their recent updates and changes it's gone on new levels! The best part of Statusbrew though, based on my experience at least, are the people behind it, from top to bottom. I had the chance to meet a few of them over Skype and they are fantastic! The support team is really awesome too!!!! Loved the automation features and the simplicity behind the scheduling! Really saves a ton of time!

Cons

I did not really find something i did not like with SB. The system had a huge upgrade the past few months which really took it on new levels!

Statusbrew has helped me stay on top of my social presence and my followers for a few years now

I've managed my Twitter presence quite well. I've added a few new followers and gotten rid of a few that just wanted to increase their numbers. I've also gotten rid of lots of dead profiles and robots.

Pros

Being able to see new followers and easily follow them back. Being able to see new unfollowers and easily unfollow them. Call me petty but I'm not here to help you pad your follower count. I'm here to make connections

Cons

The paid aspects. I think that there are other ways of monetizing software without charging the user. But I respect their choice in the matter.

Statusbrew is a powerful SMM tool

This tool saves the time that I can invest in other activities. Also, this tool has helped me to boost my social media performance.

Pros

I am more than happy with this tool. I love the publishing feature of this tool which is quite fun to use. I have tried other SMM tools and I think Statusbrew publishing is better than other platforms. The CSV upload feature that helps me to schedule my social media posts weeks or months in advance and the Category feature that helps me to try which time is best for publishing my social media posts. These are some great feature. Along with these features, I like the reporting feature of this tool that gives me an in-depth view of what working me best and what not.

Cons

I have nothing to say against this tool. There are few minor problems in this tool but they are not worth mentioning.

It is affordable and easy to use SMM tool

This saves my lot of time which i used to invest in social media also it helps me in monitoring my brand performance on social media.

Pros

I have started using Statusbrew few months back and it helped me to post on multiple social channels. It increases my presence on Twitter and other social platforms. Moreover, the report section of this tool assists me to know how my social posts are performing on different channels.

Cons

I have nothing much to say about the dislikes but I miss instagram direct scheduling feature. But this is not their fault. Otherwise everything is okay in this tool.

A reliable social media management tool

This tool saves my time in managing multiple social media profiles and also this tool is not expensive as compared to other SMM tools so don't put any extra financial burden on me.

Pros

I can rely upon Statusbrew as it allows me to easily schedule my posts across different social media platform with ease. Also, the engage feature of this tool allows me to keep track of all important conversations about the brand and the reporting feature is a real winner as it gives me in-depth reporting of how the audience is engaging with my content and now we can even download the report which is great.

Cons

I faced some issues with their mobile app in starting days but with the assistance of their Support team, I have been able to resolve the issue.

Statusbrew is a wonderful app to manage Multiple social media accounts

This tool saves my time in managing multiple social media profiles. Moreover, the customized plans help me to discover which plan is working best for me and I can easily afford it.

Pros

I have been using Statusbrew for quite sometime and this SMM tool has helped me to effectively manage my social media profiles across different platforms. Especially, this tool has helped me to manage my Twitter account and also the report section of this tool gives me the insight of how my social media posts are performing on different platforms.

Cons

Earlier I had issues with tool because they did not have Pinterest scheduling facility but they have brought that too in their tool. So, I had no issues with this tool now.

All in one Social Media Management Tool

It is easy to post the review on Capterra. It takes less than five minutes to share views on this website.

Pros

This tool is a complete social media management tool because it has all the important feature that anyone needs to handle social media Publishing, Engagement, and Reports. The publishing section helps me to easily create and schedule my posts across major platforms. The Engagement feature helps me to keep track of all important conversations and reach out to the target audience. The report feature helps me to see my progress on all social accounts.

Cons

There are some minor problems in this tool but every Social Media tool has it so I don't think it worth mentioning it.

Grow and Maintain Your Social Media Connections and Manage Your Posts like a Pro.

Pros

To maintain and grow my Social Media accounts, I have tried several different apps. My main focus is on Twitter and unlike any other app, StatusBrew, gives you the ability to make use of Sources (Accounts of for instance, your competitor or a person that aligns with your business). Through filters, you can separate the followers/followings of sources. So you can follow people who are at least once...

Cons

Statusbrew delivers great tools to manage my Twitter followers and my automated tweets.

In terms of benefits I can say that my exposure to the world as a musician and radio host, has undergone an enormous boost.

Pros

The tools to grow my followers base and the automation tools. They work like a charm. Making use of sources, who operate in the same field as I do, to grow my followers base, works just awesome. Also the use of automation to post 100 tweets each week, categorized in specific groups and spread out over the 24 hours a day, is excellent!

Cons

The only cons I experience are: The slowness of the system when scrolling down in my followers overview. Also, the numbers are not always correct. Example: when I follow new people on Twitter in Statusbrew, and I go back 24 hours later to see if they have followed back, the system always tells me that I followed 10 or 15 hours ago, instead of 24 hours (or 1 day) ago. In the old GUI, a year ago, this was not the case. These are no show stoppers for me. I am, a happy user and I got used to these two cons.

Using Statusbrew to manage my social media marketing campaigns is a breathtaking experience.

Statusbrew has helped me grow my social media accounts significantly in the space of time that I have been using the software. With this tool, I am able to gain new targeted audience who are consistently engaging with my content, and as a result improve sales.

Pros

The idea of being able to schedule posts for months ahead to be published on various social media sites, and as well track the performance of each post to identify what is working to your business and what is not working is incredibly fascinating. Statusbrew offers you different features to help you improve your social media marketing campaign and maximize your ROI. From my experience, I can strongly say that, Statusbrew is a unified social media management tool that takes the workload off your hands, simplifies your social media marketing efforts and maximize your ROI.

Cons

The free version only allows for uses to schedule 10 posts on each social account. I wish the Statusbrew team can make it up to about 30 posts each for the free version on each social site.

Very user friendly intuitive interface

Statusbrew is a HUGE timesaver!

Pros

1. Ease of use 2. Intuitive Interface 3. Very little to no down-time 4. Prompt customer support

Cons

There is always room for improvement; however, there is really nothing substantial that negatively impacts my Statusbrew experience. A while back I suggested to the team to research including as part of the software the ability to see and respond to mentions, the ability to retweet, etc. I was pleasantly surprised when the ENGAGE feature rolled out. Kudos to Statusbrew!

Wonderful experience managing and growing social media accounts

Amazing control over your social accounts. Simply unparalleled by similarly priced alternatives.

Pros

StatusBrew breaks down your following and non-following in a very flexible manner. For example, you can filter your non-followers based on how many people they follow, how many people follow them, their status as verified, their status as a zombie user, their tweeting velocity, and more. The service also allows you to follow or unfollow a large number of people at a time. It's a great way to clean your Twitter account of inactive or spammy users. In addition to all of this, there is an excellent post scheduling tool that can be used for Twitter and Facebook. Also, their customer support usually responds to questions within a day.

Cons

The features for growing your social accounts are quite limited. The growth tab consists mostly of following users who post certain hashtags, but this is probably due to compliance with Twitter constraints (which is a positive). Also, the plans start at quite high, although there is a free version.

It helps me keep track of my Twitter accounts.

For a long time I had the ability to curate my following easily.

Pros

The ability to see an account's summary situation, and the ability to check various metrics easily.

Cons

The recent software redesign makes things a little less convenient to manage. It takes more time to do simple things such as delete followers or add folllowings. I understand that this is due in part to evolving Twitter requirements. In summary, the redesign has made the interface prettier and the software less useable.

Hello Chris, Thank you so much for your review. Apologies for the inconvenience due to redesign. We believe it is faster and can save a lot of your time. We would love to help you with it. You can schedule a meeting with our Specialist anytime at https://calendly.com/statusbrew?utm_source=capterra.com&utm_medium=review_reply

Statusbrew is excellent 4 growing your social media.I've built 3 accounts w/over 40k solid followers

Pros

Very little if any glitches and so many features you can customize it for your needs. They have constant improvements coming out. Their customer service is so great, you can really tell they care.

Cons

Useful and Reliable social management tool

Since I am using this tool, it keeps on adding a lot of additional features to make our work much easier than before. Now, I’m able to manage all my social media accounts smoothly and conveniently. I found this tool a lot better than other social management tools.

Pros

The best thing, apart from scheduling posts, is that I can check all the insights of social profiles and even individual posts at one place. It helps in managing the followers, checks comments and mentions, find post reach, like, shares and everything at one place. Moreover, the interface of the tool is user-friendly and I can easily explore through all the sections without any trouble.

Cons

Initially, I found it a bit difficult to understand & use all the feature but now I don’t have any issues as they have updated their interface and it works seamlessly. LOVE it!

Statusbrew helps me to manage my social media post in best way

Instead of using all the different social platforms differently, I can use Statusbrew to manage all of them. And when you run a travel blog as mine is, it's essential to have everything in one place, to perfectly create your social media schedule. And also Statusbrew helps me to save time, dedicating myself to work.

Pros

The Statusbrew helps me to handle my social profiles such as Facebook, Twitter in best possible way. Moreover, the Statusbrew report feature helps me to find out how my posts are performing on all social media platforms

Cons

They should provide the report export feature. However, last time when I had word with them they said they are working on it and soon going to release it.

Best tool for professional Twitter growth

Helping our customers to become visible on Twitter and get traction and engagement.

Pros

Extensive features!! You can really digg into growing and managing your account. Save filters, set flags etc :)

Cons

The old design/layout was better. The new one is a little bit cluttered but maybe I am just too old school for the v2.0 :D

Best Twitter automater

Pros

It automates my Twitter feed perfectly and I get good data on how my account is doing. I love looking at the charts to see what's changed.

Cons

I wish it could be used on more platforms. I feel like I need to get another automator for my other social media platforms.

i love Statusbrew. Fast, easy and streamlined. Once you get going on it it's pretty much invaluable.

Pros

Filtering capabilities to find active Twitter users in any niche you choose. I find Tags and the Whitelist very useful as well.

Cons

I wish I could filter in Tweet search. Instead I use Discover Twitter users which is also good but would be nice to use both.

Statusbrew review

This social media management tool is great time saver. It helps me to save my time in managing social media and investing the saved time in other activities. Moreover, this tool is comparatively cheaper compared to other SMM tools

Pros

Statusbrew is a great SMM tool. It has several features like Publishing, Audience, report and listening that solves my social media problems and saves my time. This tool is quite easy to use. The UI of this tool is great that makes it easy to understand this tool.

Cons

I have not found any big flaws in this software. There are small glitches but that is okay

Statusbrew works best for managing multiple social media profiles

Pros

This tool is best when it comes to managing multiple social media profiles. With this tool, I can easily post across all major social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Instagram. Moreover, I like the ease of assigning tasks to my team by adding them as a team member and assigning them different roles.

Cons

There is not much to dislike in Statusbrew tool. In last few months, they have improved their platform pretty much which is great. I would advise them to keep up the good work.

Statusbrew has provided me with information critical to the growth of my company.

Pros

Statusbrew identifies the 20% of new followers that Twitter doesn't tell me about. I gain over 100 new followers every week, and that is where 99% of my customer base is and first contact is made.

Cons

Statusbrew doesn't tell me who has blocked me, which in retrospect is not all that important. If they don't want to talk with me then I don't want to burden them.