Additional information for Third Light
Key features of Third Light
View All Features
- Scalable asset management features up to Enterprise-level
- Upload asset libraries to the cloud or store locally
- Centralize media assets into one single secure collection
- Manage files and assets within user-defined collections
- Track, log and monitor all system/asset activities
- Multiple user accounts for shared, collaborative access
- Advanced features include support for video-based assets
- Apply version controls and rights permissions to media
- Automated hosted data backups and system updates
- Shared access workspace with collaborative messaging tools
- Advanced features include duplicate file detection
- Integration with popular creative apps via dedicated plugins
- Web portal offers customizable branding
- Enterprise features include custom search fields & Metadata
- Manage photos, graphics, logos, artwork and much more
- Document and media file conversion across multiple formats
Third Light centralizes the storage, organization, management and file sharing of assets spanning photos, graphics, video, audio and more.
Library tools for uploading media, editing, tagging, searching and browsing ensure easy collection management while controlling asset access.
Designed specifically to cater for shared access and collaboration, Third Light is available in three editions for small, medium and large teams.
Standard Edition introduces 150GB of storage with basic upload, search, edit, sharing and auditing tools along with FTP integrations.
Premium Edition offers 500GB of hosted storage, duplicate detection, version controls, multichannel content support and creative app plugins.
As an outright license, Enterprise Edition offers unlimited, localized storage, custom Meta data/fields, file serve modules and API access.
Securely accessible across all devices, Third Light features an intuitive web interface that can be fully customized to suit branding and workflow.