Voxco Online Reviews

4.1

How would you rate Voxco Online?

Pros

For those working in the industry, it's a much more user friendly (to learn) software than other popular ones on the market.

WP

Wayne P.

DG

Daniel G.

Really appreciate the level of customer service experienced with A4S. Our company has been using A4S since 2011; it has been a good choice and continues to meet our changing needs.

KT

Kathleen T.

Cons

The worst is the incompatibility with other browsers Chrome, Firefox.

It's clunky and has bad programming compatibilities.

KP

Kevin P.

If you know you have similar questions in past studies it is difficult to copy them. You need to manually find the survey, find the section, find the question then drag it into your new survey.

DP

Dave P.

Great platform with flexibility for unique projects

The Acuity4Survey system allows us to provide an automated platform for easy use and navigation for our customers. They make it easier to do our jobs, and to provide actionable outcomes for our projects.

Pros

We do industry surveys on specific topics - the Acuity4Survey system has been easy to customize for our projects; able to manage complex question formats, and their customer service is top notch! No matter what the question, they will provide a response - OR refer the issue to their development area.

Cons

No system is perfect, but there are no big issues that I have that they will not help me with a work-around until the issue can be resolved.

While there are many great features, need more to compete against Qualtrics

There are lots of attractive features, but I wish they learn from Qualtrics and offer more built-in options like Qualtrics.

Pros

Lots of built-in features that allows programmers to create questions with the best practices of survey methodologists

Cons

Voxco’s help documentation is a joke. The company doesn’t seem to want to fix the quirky flaw that requires users to use two different sets of logical operators for programing skip or display logic. It is NOT user friendly where they have to remember to switch to a different grammar when they need to use advanced mode. The description of all help documentation is only for tech savvy users, not written in layman’s terms. Even when I suggested this to the sales rep at conference booth, they just said this is due to a different development mindset. OMG, it’s customers’s responsibility to learn Voxco’s logic!!! Also, Qualtrics has developed so many built-in options for validation, like recapcha. Voxco doesn’t seem to do more to appeal to the users that love Voxco for the rigor.

Poor Data Interaction

Pros

I am not involved in survey development, but the graduate student who are seem to be able to use it easily enough.

Cons

I have a serious issue with it's data retention. Everything is stored unencrypted in the database, so personally identifiable information is natively protected. So the second part comes from a recent experience of ours where one of our researchers discovered that some of our imported data was going missing. I tracked down the specific cases, and opened a Voxco support ticket. They are very responsive,...

Long Time User

Voxline online has met all of our online survey needs. They are continually making positive changes and continue to improve their software for the future.

Pros

I think the best feature of this software is the user friendliness of the programming system. It is very intuitive and does not take advanced programming knowledge to use, but it still has the options to do a lot more complex programming and manipulation than you would get out of other systems at the same lavel of user friendliness.

Cons

I think it would be helpful if Voxco had more support available around the area of accessability and someone that could work with us specially on proramming surveys that are more accesabile.

A robust platform dedicated to market research professionals

Voxco is the only platform we use to conduct online research. It fulfills all of our needs.

Pros

Voxco offers very powerful tools and automations when programming surveys and personalizing respondent experience. No other platform offers such capabilities.

Cons

There is quite the learning curve using Voxco online, especially when it comes to its most advanced features.

Voxco is the best survey software we have used!

Love this program. Once you get to know

Pros

It's great that we can use our own servers to house this program and keep everything secure. We have a mandate that all data must remain in Canada so using some of the other programs is not a possibility for us. Voxco has a lot of great features that we use.

Cons

There is a learning curve to program in this software. People who are not survey-design savvy will need to step up their game.

Voxco CATI Software

We utilize Voxco to conduct healthcare outreach and satisfaction surveys. The solution has been a great option for us in terms of cost as well as functionality as it is a good price but also such a flexible platform for us to build upon as our clients continue to put so much focus on high touch telephone outreach.

Pros

The software is geared to for survey research and works perfectly for our needs for our primary clients in the healthcare industry. Very easy to use, easy to program, lots of functionality to cover everything from simple surveys to the most complex. Lots of functionality for CATI, easy to use agent screens, easy campaign set-up. They have been incredible in terms of sales and support as well to help us as we continue to grow our call center services.

Cons

Needs to be updated to use more than Internet Explorer in Enterprise mode and would love to see some enhancements on being able to see agent states and moving agents seamlessly between projects to help with Workforce Management. Also more information on the dashboard to help get quick insights on projects - more customization ability there.

Solid mid-tier data collection platform

We have been using Voxco and Voxco Online/Acuity for the past 8 years. It is a solid data collection platform for our CATI and Online surveys. We have run over 1,000 projects during that time and the customer support has been very good.

Pros

The ability to run multi-channel data collection in a single platform

Cons

Would prefer a cloud solution based in Australia instead of on-premise

Voxco Review

Pros

The survey builder tool is very intuitive and I also like the help and sample questions provided.

Cons

More advanced features that have "excel" type coding are difficult to figure out without lots of training and support. Also, want the ability to combine the results of two surveys for analysis.

Overall a Good Product

Overall, I enjoy Voxco and I think it brought a lot of ease to the data analyses and data management that I do. The only thing I would improve is the customer support.

Pros

I like the ease of use that VoxCo provides and the way the data exports.

Cons

Honestly, I feel as if customer support could improve. Typically, when I am lost on how to program something in VoxCo, I do not look forward to reaching out as I feel the response is not always helpful at best or condescending at worst.

Voxco Online Review

Pros

The updated interface is easy to use, and the new look has greatly improved the overall experience. It makes it much easier to navigate, and it encourages the use of tools in a more cohesive manner. Tech support is frequently available to video chat to navigate issues in a very timely manner.

Cons

The "help" section only provides very basic answers regarding the functionality and purpose of certain tools. Examples would help new and experienced users optimize their usage of all available features. Additionally, sometimes the tech support services do not meet expectations. For example, the toll free help line is understaffed, as representatives are not always available during work hours to answer...

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoy the new interface! We are actively working on rounding out our Help documentation to include more user tips. We take pride in our high quality support services. To make sure your request gets routed as quickly as possible to the appropriate technical specialist, it's best to reach our support is via our support email ticketing system! Best, Voxco Team

Integrated dialer and survey platform, but interface is clunky and slows agents down

Overall, it is a platform I would go to if I needed to integrate a dialer with a survey programming platform, but I worry that there are unnecessary delays and confusion caused by the poorly set-up interface. If you could customize it more, or if there were a contact at the dev team that you could use to have changes made in the interface I would be more likely to trust that it could be optimized for consistent, quick and efficient dialing.

Pros

You can integrate an auto-dialer into the survey platform and reporting relatively simply, so that agents have one spot to go for their on-dialer activities.

Cons

The agent-facing reporting is lacking; optimally, the agents should have a dashboard that shows them their rate of completes per hour, their incidence, dialings per hour, contacts per hour, and even overall stats like the needed remaining completes, but instead you can just see your callbacks and your completes. There should also be communication methods between supervisors and agents, such as a pop-up...

The few things voxco lacks, it makes up for in customization options.

Pros

The drag-and-drop interface for editing questionnaires is extremely easy to use. The Look and Feel editor affords a very wide breadth of options. Distributions are very easy to manage. What I like most is the ability to augment the native features of voxco using html, css, sql, etc., as well as the ability to create entire custom questions and integrate them into your survey.

Cons

It would be extremely useful if Voxco projects could communicate with each other. For example, being able to implement a skip pattern in one survey based on a respondent's answer to a question in a different survey (obviously contingent upon the presence of a common user-defined unique identifier in both surveys). As it stands I've been able to get around this with the use of an external table and...

Voxco Review.

I can get a project live much much quicker with this software than with the previous one we had. Alot of thing are automated which makes it easier for me. E.g. Mobile friendly at the click of a button.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to customise. You can get access to the results while the project is still in field easily.

Cons

The analytics part of it has proven to be somewhat difficult, all be it being a newish product this is probably likely to happen.

Voxco Saved Us!

Voxco has given us the chance to tap into our customer bases quickly, efficiently, and effectively. We are able to easily view what our customers' experiences look like and are able to action based on this feedback. The data gathered from Voxco is used by our top executives to make educated budgeting and forecasting decisions. We're thrilled with the relationship we have forged with the Voxco team and will always be thankful for the tools they provide and the support they offer.

Pros

How easy it is to learn to use. Very intuitive and for someone like me who isn't an analytics professional, the learning curve was not nearly as steep as I had anticipated. I also think that the technical support is incredible. VERY fast and very efficient. All of my issues were solved quickly.

Cons

There are some design limitations. Might be that I'm not well-versed enough to design the surveys the way I would have liked to see them, aesthetically, but I felt as though the design options were dated and basic.

Voxco is easy

Overall, very positive experience, relatively easy to use, however panel management is a headache.

Pros

Majority is easy to program and support when you get stuck is great.

Cons

Writing script! It is not my strong point, so I need help with this occasionally. The new look and feel is not very easy - needs way way way more work.

not good

Can't think of one. I have used Confirmit (18 years), SPSS dimensions (3 years), Survey writer (5 years), two different in-house proprietary software packages and Voxco is by far the worst.

Pros

Not much. Extremely simple surveys can be done quickly. Importing a second language into an existing survey can be fast.

Cons

It is time-consuming to program anything beyond the most simple of surveys in it. It lacks many basic features. Their documentation is terrible, poorly written, completely lacks examples, and is poorly indexed. It seems that a search of the online documentation will either yield so many results it's impossible to find what you are looking for or no results at all. Many of the "features" do...

Running multiple surveys on VOXCO

Does the job, but could be better.

Pros

Good overall software that requires work on some feature (speed of servers, support on Sendgrid [domain authentication], possibility to send an email to two seperate adresses for each participant, etc.).

Cons

We can't add a second email for our participants. We want to be able to send our invitation emails to a primary and secondary email address, but right now we have to update the $email variable than create a second distribution to do so. This complicates thing a lot and creates a lot of extra work.

Long Time User

We are able to meet any need of our clients from the simple to the very completed in both the CATI and CAWI environment. Like I said above the people are what makes this software so special.

Pros

The technical support you receive during the course of working with the platform. We use both the CATI and CAWI functionality. Many of our projects are very complicated and Voxco's system meets the challenge every time. If we have any problems, Voxco is there to assist and help us get back on track. The software is great but the support is the best.

Cons

The environment takes a bit of effort to feel comfortable in.

Great, inexpensive product for low level jobs

I will say that my interactions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been very pleasant. They are understanding and knowledgeable about the product and they really do try to work with you through any issues that you may have. Outside of that I have a very different opinion. I think that the software developers fall behind the curve when it comes to creating new solutions and most importantly TESTING those solutions before putting it out. Makes me think, and I don't know for sure, that that team is fairly small. When you write code you should be doing integration checks where it doesn't appear that they have the manpower to do that. Again, my assumption not fact. But they do have a long way to go before being a leader in the Marketing Research programming space

Pros

Software is very cheap compared to the market place. It works as expected most of the time. Can include your own javascript to do things that the software doesn't do currently. The team will listen to your ideas on how to make the software better and work with you to accomplish some of those feats.

Cons

I think communication and customer support is lacking. If you have an issue, it can take hours before the issue is addressed. For critical items, no constant communication is given while the rest of the team sits to wonder. For higher level projects that require a lot of complex question types, the way the survey layout is currently, it takes awhile to do those. The selection tool that they have makes things longer to code than it really has to be. That's just a few examples.

Pros

It's nice and easy, the all web interface (except for cati) means I can even do stuff on my phone if something is needed urgently, and the survey builder and other things are all well designed and make using voxco quick and easy.

Cons

The one weird bug that keeps coming up for me is whenever a respondent in a multi mode survey gets a call and sets up an appointment, but then before the next call they click into the web survey, their timezone sets itself to the UK for some reason.

Voxco Survey Platform Review

I've used a dozen CATI programs over the past 26 years, and for CATI, Voxco has been the best. I've never used a CATI platform that didn't have some shortcomings, but Voxco CATI is the best of the products I've used.

Pros

The CATI software is the most advanced available, and the Voxco team provides significant support, and work as partners with their clients.

Cons

Wish the A4S product was more robust and had more integration with command center for multimode work.

Great tool for the market research industry

95% of our research projects are fielded using the Voxco platform. It is our default software and the one with which we are most comfortable.

Pros

Voxco has great flexibility and features for the market research industry. The integrated dialers and online interviewing modules make working different kinds of surveys much easier than using multiple platforms.

Cons

Some programming and reporting can be a bit complicated.

my experience as a beginner with Voxco Survey Software

creation of market research for clients. data processing in several formats. creating questionnaires

Pros

from my experience with Voxco CAWI & CATI: Flexibility to create survey Powerful and more detailed reporting Quality of support help possibility to create complex quests support for multiple data formats for exported files the highly flexible quota system

Cons

from my experience with Voxco CAWI & CATI: the difficulty of creating a nice ergonomic questionnaire Use HTML4 instead of HTML5 which makes it difficult to integrate new components. the builder "DESIGN" is not well optimized the worst is the incompatibility with other browsers Chrome, Firefox

the best survey software

Pros

the ability to deal with complexe studies and multicanal (cawi,capi,cati) ease of use for non IT people .

Cons

the command center is not compatible with all browsers only IE8 i understand tha they use active X but even with IE 9 or 11 it doesnt work with the way we want.

Thanks for the review, Said. FYI the newest version of Command Center will release early in Fall 2017. Along with a number of interface changes that will make the platform even more intuitive, we will be extending browser compatibility for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and IE11+ browsers. Stay tuned! :) Tim at Voxco