SimpleChurch CRM Logo

SimpleChurch CRM

Smart & integrated cloud-based church management software

SimpleChurch CRM Reviews - Page 2

Great software for the price

Very good experience

Pros

We like that we have email and text abilities build into the software. We also like that we can do attendance with it.

Cons

The attendance part could be a little better as for as adding visitors or guest when using the touch attendance from an iPad.

Software for a Happy Church Secretary

Pros

The ease of use of SimpleChurch has been so amazing for me. The mobile app allows me to even keep up with my work and events from anywhere. I can easily group our members on a number of characteristics to make contacting certain groups easier. The software's reporting system is excellent too, providing regular attendance reports and reports of members to whom we need to reach out for whatever reason.

Cons

Great product for the cost, perfect for most churches

Pros

Continued development, they're always adding new features. Cost is great for what you get.

Cons

Always wish for more capabilities, but what they have is great for most churches

Simple Church

Pros

I like that it is simple to use and follow. I can easily find the information I need.

Cons

I don’t have anything bad to say about it. I use it often and like it a lot.

Great tool

This software makes it easy to track donors and trends in giving.

Pros

We have found simple church to be a great tool for our congregation. It is easy to operate and easy for new people to learn.

Works for our purposes

Our goal was for multiple people to be able to record their own small group attendance in a way that the admin could easily monitor. This works perfectly!

Pros

It’s easy for our multiple small groups to use.

Cons

Sometimes new users struggle to get logged in but once they figure it out, it runs smoothly.

Great features and loved how it helped connect people.

The ability to connect and to have automated systems to make sure people didn't fall through the cracks.

Pros

I liked that it had lots of features that were really helpful for our church and it was reasonably priced.

Cons

There were some challenges getting used to the software. It was a little bit of a challenge on boarding our staff.

Great Tool For Mass Contact

Great!

Pros

I particularly like how easy the software is to use. The app puts mass contact at my finger tips.

Cons

I would like to message/contact individuals without having to create a new distribution and also have a way to track to visitors without creating a member profile for them.

Love this program

Great software. I have had a good experience with this program.

Pros

This program is easy to get around in. Very user friendly!! I like the features that it has. I do attendance each week for a certain age group in my church.

Cons

I haven't seen anything I don't like about this program

Best Church Software

Pros

The ease of use and the support staff was the key selling point for using this software. We tried several others but we went with SimpleChurch for the above mentioned features.

Cons

We like the integrated pay features but would like to see this area enhanced more in future releases.

Finally! A church membership database I can use!

Our church had been on Shelby for years. Being a mac user, logging on to a virtual machine to use Shelby had become laborious. Not to mention the fact that once in Shelby it took so many steps to just look up a phone number! Keeping track of groups, attendance taking and mass contact were difficult too. Simple Church CRM has made all of the things I want to do with my contacts extremely easy, and...

Good product

Pros

I like the ease of entering data and searching for that data.

Cons

The interface can be somewhat confusing at times.

Tremendous Asset to the Ministry

People don't inhibit the ministry- they are the ministry. As pastors and leaders of churches, our task is to connect and shepherd people to Jesus. In order to perform our charge, we must know people and have a means to quickly and efficiently get in touch with people. Simple Church CRM has become this for us. We can track the information of our members, attenders, and visitors in an extremely easy...

Cons

A great app, simple to use

Pros

I really like how easy it is to find other members of our church to be able to connect with them. I love that I can check my kids in easily, as well as use it to give our tithe (which saves us money by not having to use a check each week). It is secure and efficient.

Cons

So far, I have not found anything that I do not like about this software. The only downside is when church members are not signed up, but that is not the fault of the app.

It was great for getting our church started!

Pros

Easy to set up and administer. IT was a good software for getting us started with our first CRM.

Cons

Price points, especially for adding individuals to the CRM.

Hi Tami! Thank you for your review. Since you posted, we've added a ton of new features! We have volunteer scheduling, improved reporting, a member health dashboard, and more. Additionally, although we charge per member, every Elexio Community plan includes our full suite of features, plus you get 1000 free text messages per month and the MinistryOne mobile app included. Please check out our new features and contacts us if you have any questions!

It lives up to its name!

Over the past 5 years, we have gone through 3 CHRM platforms. The others were clunky, hard to operate, and looked like they had been developed for Windows 95. We have recently made the switch to SimpleChurch and couldn't be any happier with it. It is powerful but simple. My favorite feature personally is the "Interactions" feature which allows for very thorough guest follow-up. As we have made the switch, the technical support team has been great. I wish we would have made the switch to SimpleChurch years ago.

Cons

This software meets its goals hands down

Pros

Integrations with mail chimp, IOS native and ability to have many volunteers in the church use the software to perform their functions in serving god are wonderful. God bless you

Cons

Limited reporting and database custimistion - I think that hopefully this can be improved in time but overall t he benefits far outweigh this small detail.

Church tracking made simple!

My overall experience has been good. This platform has helped me realize the importance of effective contact and follow-up to help increase retention in my Church.

Pros

What I liked most about this platform is the ease of use. Being able to create/edit on my phone and computer makes keeping our database up to date a lot easier. I have also appreciated the cross-platform integrations. It helps keep the information consistant and easy to access.

Cons

At the price point in comparison with its competition, I wish this platform could offer more features. Maybe something like volunteer scheduling management or online giving.

Thoughts on SimpleChurchCRM

It is a good software to organize your membership information and share it among your staff.

Pros

I like that the software is web-based. You can access the program from anywhere to get information.

Cons

I don't like how the family members are connected. I have used other software that is easier to use regarding connecting individuals to families.

SimpleChurch Review

Overall, there are better platforms than SimpleChurch. It worked well enough, but

Pros

This software allows you to enter visitor information and member information for church staff to easily access. It acts as a directory. You can also track giving records and attendance. The best feature allowed you to break up people into groups, making it easier for certain leaders to contact people.

Cons

In my experience, it was buggy and lacked support.

SimpleChurch what a help!

Freedom Baptist Church has been using SimpleChurchCRM since 2012. We have a new pastor and SimpleChurch was a godsend to him with learning the people in the congregation, the maps to help him find their homes and the interaction function. As Office Manager and Financial Administrative Assistant, online giving, individual giving records and reports are a great help to me. The monthly fees are well worth the cost when compared to the amount of time that SimpleChurchCRM saves.

Cons

Best and powerful church management tool

Overall we are having good experience with this tool and it has fulfilled our basic needs and also we are using this often

Pros

We are very much satisfied with the graphical user interface which is very easy to understand.

Cons

We like the pricing criteria in this product which is very reasonable and affordable.

Manageable

I've been needing a product to help with the needs of the church. This product is worth the price and features. When comparing to other softwares it was a top choice.

Review of Simple Church

So far so good.

Pros

The ability to prepare your membership database in a way that makes your reporting and use of information easier.

Cons

At the beginning it may seem complicated. It gets easier as you get your hands into it.

This reviewer only left a rating

Cons

Hi Aussie, I'm sorry you were unsatisfied with our product. Since you posted, we've added a ton of new features! We have volunteer scheduling, improved reporting, a member health dashboard, and more. We do hope you'll give us another try. We have a free 60-day trial right now.