Caflou Reviews

5.0/5 (11 reviews)

Lukas Zeman

Simple and ever improving project and order management system.

Reviewed 2017-09-21

Finally project management system I was looking for (thanks to Czech language which need some of our employees)A highly structured system of projects and tasks, including simple handover to colleagues. At first glance, the visible development of the project or task, including the person in charge. Everything can be changed in one click in the project / task list. Adding companies is very simple, just enter ID and the rest is loaded from the internet database. Each task can be tracked by in-programme timer and the minutes spent by the job and this is simply flipped into the statement and subsequent billing that is part of the system. Every month, there is many upgrades, which reflects wishes and experiences of its users. If you have any problem or question, you can contact support by in-programme chat and you get answer in few minutes.

Kuba Salek

Caflou is helping me on daily base manage my cashflow and generate invoices pretty easily.

Reviewed 2017-09-16

I can save my time with this software. Especially I like the options to make invoices quickly and share them very easily. The whole team and especially Customer rep is a very kind guy and I can see on him, that he really wanna help out people like me to solve their problems and make their life easier. I recommend him and his project 150% for all who want whole office soft in ONE pack.Generate invoices easily and share them instantly. Option to manage my goals and link them to different projects. Very intuitive databases of my clients and coworkers. I also can see my cashflow in general or simply filter it, so it's obvious how I am doing in particular time. It is also possible to setup some payments repeatedly, co you don't have to renew them every month. What I also like is possibility to connect timer with a certain project and make work statement easily. It's very good for every company with more employees.

Jan Guzi

We love this product. Our company uses it every day (and night) and I will always recommend it.

Reviewed 2017-09-16

Overview of my company, clients, projects... Planning - incomes/outcomes. Freedom of working without being every day in my office.easy to use, for whole team - many possibilities how to organize project and tasks, company-project-task overview, cashflow graphs, invoices and many other things

Richard Krywult

an excellent software, very easy to use, great customer service, overall brilliant app!

Reviewed 2017-09-21

- Very easy to use, - always fully available and online - great combination of manager's tools which a company needs - great value for the money, very good and available support, - helps our company to be more organized, and to have all relevant data at one place, saves time

Jan Urbanek

I'm glad I have found Caflou. It's a simple but comprehensive solution for our business.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

We have been using Caflow one year. I appreciate the easy deployment to our company, the perfect overview of cashflow thanks to graphs and, most of all, continuous improvement.

Vít Repka

Best tool for organize my business. This software has totally wowed me.

Reviewed 2017-09-16

Thanks to this software I have the system in my business. On this software I appreciate that I have all the necessary things in one place. Suddenly I do not need a lot of other programs. Just one. Caflou.

Petra Guzi ¿ev¿íková

we uses it daily and are fully satisfied...

Reviewed 2017-09-17

easy to use, nice graphs, easy to make invoices and in/outcomes overview, projects with costs and revenues...

Petr Picmaus

Reviewed 2017-10-29

It is simple to use, it has great customer support, new features are being added every month, cost of software is great to value deliveredI 've been using application Caflou for a long time for managing of customer contracts . I'd chosen Caflou after using several other competitive applications, local or global. One of the greatest advantages of Caflou is the balance of price and value perceived, simple operation and service, continuous development and last but not least almost immediate support and assistence - even on weekends or evenings, i.e. whenever I need it. It's worth every cent.

Jirí Vesely

I have been using Caflou for more than half a year. It's the best program I know.

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Everything I need is in one place. Finally, I have an overview of my projects. It saves me time and money!Simplicity, overview, functionality and acceptable price. The program is constantly being developed.

Jaroslav ¿rámek

Very simple intuitive program. Order management. Overview of cash flows. Long-term use in business.

Reviewed 2017-09-17

Online use also on mobile devices. Use for a team of people. Handover and delegation of tasks. Simple control. Invoicing. Timer and its management. Order management. Subcontractors. Overview of cash flows. Long-term use in business. Great support.

Filip Chlud

Very good app. Customer support is great.

Reviewed 2017-09-26

Control about my little summer cinema.Customer support is very good. Modern look of this application is awesome. One time I wanna look like this app.