Caflou

Business management for small businesses and freelancers

visit website

Caflou Reviews

Pros

We have been using Caflow one year. I appreciate the easy deployment to our company, the perfect overview of cashflow thanks to graphs and, most of all, continuous improvement.

Jan U.

Great value for the money, very good and available support. Helps our company to be more organized, and to have all relevant data at one place, saves time.

Richard K.

An excellent software, very easy to use, great customer service, overall brilliant app.

Richard K.

Cons

Sometimes i have problem with some items. I cant get back the date.

Filip C.

Vít R.

Jan G.

5.0

Powerful business management solution

Overall Caflou reduced chaos in our company and helped organize our processes.

Pros

Easy to use by our whole team, with very good reporting and all tools required by our company to manage most of our business processes.

Cons

We haven't had any issues with Caflou so far. The only thing is probably the user management which can improve a bit.

Thank you very much for your kind response! It would be great if you could get in touch with us and discuss user management in Caflou so we can see how it can be improved. Thank you very much, Petr Macek for the Caflou team.

Simple and ever improving project and order management system.

Finally project management system I was looking for (thanks to Czech language which need some of our employees)

Pros

A highly structured system of projects and tasks, including simple handover to colleagues. At first glance, the visible development of the project or task, including the person in charge. Everything can be changed in one click in the project / task list. Adding companies is very simple, just enter ID and the rest is loaded from the internet database. Each task can be tracked by in-programme timer and the minutes spent by the job and this is simply flipped into the statement and subsequent billing that is part of the system. Every month, there is many upgrades, which reflects wishes and experiences of its users. If you have any problem or question, you can contact support by in-programme chat and you get answer in few minutes.

Cons

Some functionality would be a little bit better, but if you write it to development team, they work it in next or future upgrade.

Dear Lukas, thank you very much for your review. We promise we will keep working to make Caflou and it's features better! Thanks, Petr

Caflou is helping me on daily base manage my cashflow and generate invoices pretty easily.

I can save my time with this software. Especially I like the options to make invoices quickly and share them very easily. The whole team and especially Customer rep is a very kind guy and I can see on him, that he really wanna help out people like me to solve their problems and make their life easier. I recommend him and his project 150% for all who want whole office soft in ONE pack.

Pros

Generate invoices easily and share them instantly. Option to manage my goals and link them to different projects. Very intuitive databases of my clients and coworkers. I also can see my cashflow in general or simply filter it, so it's obvious how I am doing in particular time. It is also possible to setup some payments repeatedly, co you don't have to renew them every month. What I also like is possibility to connect timer with a certain project and make work statement easily. It's very good for every company with more employees.

Cons

Jakub, thank you very much for your review, great to here that you are so happy with Caflou and I am sure that once you start using other features more actively, you will like it even more :-) Thank you, Petr

We love this product. Our company uses it every day (and night) and I will always recommend it.

Overview of my company, clients, projects... Planning - incomes/outcomes. Freedom of working without being every day in my office.

Pros

easy to use, for whole team - many possibilities how to organize project and tasks, company-project-task overview, cashflow graphs, invoices and many other things

Cons

I would say almost nothing. Maybe - I (as a superadmin) can 't change username to others (they have to make it themselves) and there is no module how to connect it to my outlook callendar) but I am able to live without this...

Dear Jan, thank you very much for you review. About your suggestions - we will alow administrators change names of their users in near future. Also, we now allow to automatically sync Caflou calendar via url, to your events from Caflou can be looked up in other calendars, like Google :-) Thank you, Petr

an excellent software, very easy to use, great customer service, overall brilliant app!

Pros

- Very easy to use, - always fully available and online - great combination of manager's tools which a company needs - great value for the money, very good and available support, - helps our company to be more organized, and to have all relevant data at one place, saves time

Cons

Dear Richard, thank you very much for your assessment, we are so glad that Caflou helps your company! Thank you, Petr.

I'm glad I have found Caflou. It's a simple but comprehensive solution for our business.

Pros

Cons

Nothing important. We are very satisfied with the product. Maybe, I would like to export excel tables from the cashlow module.

Dear Jan, thank you very much for your review and that it helps you in your business, that's what we want. Regarding export of data from the cashflow feature, we already have it planned, you will get it in a few weeks ;-) Thanks, Petr

Best tool for organize my business. This software has totally wowed me.

Thanks to this software I have the system in my business.

Pros

On this software I appreciate that I have all the necessary things in one place. Suddenly I do not need a lot of other programs. Just one. Caflou.

Cons

This software is ideal. The only downside is chaoticity at the beginning of use. But you get used to it quickly.

Dear Vit, thanks a lot for your review! And thanks for youur feedback, we will work on our onboarding process for sure, to help users start smoothier. Thank you, Petr

we uses it daily and are fully satisfied...

Pros

easy to use, nice graphs, easy to make invoices and in/outcomes overview, projects with costs and revenues...

Cons

We would like to distribute our mails to the customers and there is no possibility how to connect it with f.e. Mailchimp

Dear Petra, thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it. We are considering an emailing solution directly in Caflou, so you would be able to send emails in bulk to your clients. So when this is implemented I will let you know asap. Thank you, Petr.

It is simple to use, it has great customer support, new features are being added every month, cost of software is great to value delivered

Pros

I 've been using application Caflou for a long time for managing of customer contracts . I'd chosen Caflou after using several other competitive applications, local or global. One of the greatest advantages of Caflou is the balance of price and value perceived, simple operation and service, continuous development and last but not least almost immediate support and assistence - even on weekends or evenings, i.e. whenever I need it. It's worth every cent.

Cons

Dear Petr, thank you so much for your review, we are very happy that you are happy :-)

I have been using Caflou for more than half a year. It's the best program I know.

Everything I need is in one place. Finally, I have an overview of my projects. It saves me time and money!

Pros

Simplicity, overview, functionality and acceptable price. The program is constantly being developed.

Cons

Dear Jiri, thanks so much for your review, we are very glad that Caflou saves your time and money, that was our goal all along. Thank you, Petr

Very simple intuitive program. Order management. Overview of cash flows. Long-term use in business.

Pros

Online use also on mobile devices. Use for a team of people. Handover and delegation of tasks. Simple control. Invoicing. Timer and its management. Order management. Subcontractors. Overview of cash flows. Long-term use in business. Great support.

Cons

Dear Jaroslav, thank you very much for your review, we like to hear that you are happy with Caflou and that you appreciate ou support :-) Petr

Very good app. Customer support is great.

Control about my little summer cinema.

Pros

Customer support is very good. Modern look of this application is awesome. One time I wanna look like this app.

Cons

Lot of non-need fuctions. Sometimes i have problem with some items. I cant get back the date. Little bad.

Dear Filip, thank you very much for your review. We will be in touch with you to fix any issues that you might have with Caflou. Thank you, Pet