Infoplus Logo

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.93/10

Reviews by rating

I am not the most technically inclined person, and they’ve been a great help and walked me through the process with ease and with patience and they’re so astute.
I love the ease and convenience of Infoplus. It's straight forward and functional.
If you make mistakes on some things you cannot delete it at all. I cant even remove inventory with wrong sku because it says Ive had a reciept on it but never did.
We implemented this software during peak Covid time. We missed the "in person" interaction with the implementation team.

RC

Rob C.

Program Manager

Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1,000 employees

IP 3P Review

Transcript

Rob C.: Hi, I'm Rob. I work at GE HealthCare, and I use Infoplus for... As a predominant WMS, I give...

CC

Christopher C.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

My journey with Infoplus

I've used the software for more than 3 years now. I haven't used many other similar systems and at this time wouldn't think about it either.

Pros

The system itself once up and running just works. There is NEVER any downtime and it simply performs exactly how it's advertised.

Cons

Sometimes the search features make it difficult to find orders. Not often, but when it does it's a pain.

Thank you for the review, Christopher! You'll be happy to know that we are currently addressing the cloud search feature so that it works across all tables regardless of what is being searched! This update should roll out in the next couple of weeks.

RG

Robin G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

InfoPlus Review by Robin Geoghegan

It's about an 8 out of 10. It will be higher if you can fix your order processing issues when InfoPlus is undergoing maintenance or updates.

Pros

I appreciate the number of options for shipping in order to keep costs down for our small business.

Cons

Our orders are getting "stuck" between WooCommerce and InfoPlus and not flowing in to InfoPlus whenever InfoPlus does an update or has maintenance. InfoPlus needs to find a better way to cache orders flowing in so that once updates or maintenance are complete, orders flow in. My team is having to manually fix this every time InfoPlus has an update or maintenance. Extremely frustrating.

Hi Robin, Thank you so much for the feedback! We completely agree with you in regards to caching orders while we're in our short period of down time for maintenance. I will make sure this is on our product roadmap if it isn't already there! Just as an FYI, you can sign up for email/text alerts at status.infopluscommerce.com as we always push out alerts the day of and right before we go down for maintenance, this might help you stay on top of those better until we can systematically address the issue. Thank you again for the feedback!

SM

Stephen M.

eCommerce Fulfillment Perspecitve

The main parts of our system that we are solving are order and inventory management. The warehouse layout is built in the system for storage, and Infoplus allows order batching and wave picking to increase our order throughput.

Pros

Infoplus is a good-looking software with a solid core set of features. The table management and navigation are simple to use, allowing for easy filtering to the information needed. The Javascript features on many functions help us customize the product to our needs and let us build out our business rules and make custom reports easily.

Cons

Even though Infoplus has a lot of features, they are missing some depth for scalability. The software seems like it was built for companies with a couple lines of business since the tools and modules do not scale well in their current state. Infoplus also does not allow for backend database access, say like an Oracle database, so doing functions with a lot of records is much slower, which is another issue of scalability.

KF

Kate F.

Arts and Crafts, 201-500 employees

A Smart, Approachable, and Powerful Platform

We didn't anticipate Infoplus to be as long-lasting as it was merely a recommendation from a previous supplier whom we no longer work with. We are very happy with the product, and I wish to continue using this CMS as opposed to looking for something with more features, as what Infoplus offers to us currently, is all that we need and more.

Pros

Infoplus is at a great price point and offers features that meet my company's expectations regarding inventory management and fulfillment. New users are easily trained and familiar which is a plus, and it's mechanics allow for this to not only be approachable, but powerful. The filtering system too is an amazing feature, where any information can be easily exported for reporting purposes.

Cons

I have heard from upper management that some of the controls and features are less in comparison to similar platforms, however for the time being it is most suitable for our company. I wish to continue working with this for the next several years if not more.

TS

Timothy S.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Great Value Software for your operation

Pros

The product is relatively easy to use and also get implemented. For instance we implemented at the start of 2020 had a very tight timeline & then with Covid restrictions on travel and the overall impact on businesses we were able to get set up in a new location within 45 days with very little support.

Cons

Reporting functions would be nice to have a standard pack of reports that are generally adopted in most fulfillment, distribution center settings. While most reports can be created with relative ease, having prebuilt standard reports with the ability to customize or as you can currently add your own reporting would be a major + to the product.

Hi Timothy, Thank you for the review! We completely agree with you and have plans to not only have canned reports available in the future, but we're integrating some very cool BI and analytics tools to take reporting to the next level. Keep an eye on our product update emails over the coming months / year to stay on top of it. Thanks again for the feedback!

MG

Michael G.

Infoplus has been eager to help from sales to service.

Pros

Im an IT manager for a 3rd Part Logistics provider. The warehouse had an old school spreadsheet, handwritten, in the head of one person system where things were tracked. This system created lots of extra work and headaches for this warehouse hero. They asked me to help. I have no warehouse or logistics background. I demoed 4 companies and Infoplus shined brighter than any. Based on monthly shipments...

Cons

With any new business software solution, there are hurdles to overcome. When the tough times came Infoplus was there to help and even hold our hands when needed. So there are really no cons we've found so far. We are looking forward to bringing new lines of business on-line with Infoplus.

MP

Michael P.

11-50 employees

Creates Order from Chaos and Simplifies Industry Best Practices

We've been incredibly happy with our decision to go with Infoplus. Our sales, warehouse, and accounting teams have all benefited in various ways in the ~6 months we've been using it and we continue to find more ways to benefit from all its features.

Pros

We did not have to purchase any additional hardware in order to implement Infoplus in our warehouse. The web interface is fast and intuitive and the mobile apps for Android and iOS allowed us to avoid buying expensive, single purpose scanners. The implementation process not only showed us how to use the product but was also provided great training on industry best practices. Their well-documented RESTful API is feature-rich and has allowed us to quickly build customer-facing services in a fraction of the time it used to and all our systems (manufacturing, accounting, etc.) are now more interconnected than they have ever been. Support has been rock-solid and very responsive.

Cons

The product team is constantly improving the system so sometimes the implementation team is a step behind them in understanding and providing instruction on new features. The upfront costs can appear a little higher with Infoplus when compared to other services but when you consider the fact that no specialized hardware is necessary to get up and running it's very competitive. In our experience, their monthly charges are also lower which means savings in the long run. The pricing structure could be a little more transparent.

KC

Kristen C.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

InfoPlus Review

Our inventory accuracy has been managed better since switching to InfoPlus. The ability to set tables for exactly what data you require is amazing.

Pros

InfoPlus is like a giant spreadsheet. Once you learn to navigate you can manipulate the data to provide almost any report needed.

Cons

There are features such as add an item to an order. Or delete an item from an order that would be amazing functions to have, but are currently not available.

Hi Kristen, Thanks for your feedback! You'll be happy to know that you can absolutely add or remove items from orders in our system :) As long as the order is not yet processed, you can edit any order and manipulate the line items. There is also an action menu option for editing line items that can be done via a pop up window so you don't have to go in and edit the order. Hope this helps and please feel free to reach out to support if you're not able to figure it out :) Thank you!

JT

Juan T.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Great for inventory management, with good performance for shipping

Pros

* Inventory management: The software gives you the option to configure inventory reports on a wide variety of criteria (as opposed to other programs that either direct you to use 1 UOM). This customization allows managers to obtain exactly the numbers that are needed for inventory control and reconciliation purposes.

Cons

* The ordering system is flexible to a wide variety of inputs, but the system would be better if it customized orders depending on the retailer. While I understand that this would be impossible for every retailer, it would be helpful if it included major companies like Amazon or Walmart, so that orders could be broken down by retailer.

Hi Juan, Thank you for your feedback! in regards to customizing orders by retailer, I would recommend looking into "order sources" that serves that purpose. It allows you to filter for certain "sources" while also defaulting packing slips, email templates that correspond to that retailer. Hope this helps!

KG

Kellee G.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

my experiance with infopuls

Jack Cooper is the first company i have worked for to use infoplus. I have found implicating it into my work regimen very useful and have heard talks of the company expanding its use to other departments and look forward to being part of the transformation and process. I also will most likely suggest infoplus to other companies if I feel it would be beneficial to their services.

Pros

some of the things I like most about infoplus is its simplicity. the formats are easy to follow and truly prevent me from making mistakes.

Cons

I'd have to say there isn't much I don't like about infoplus. the only con i can really think of is the out of country label process. we don't have many of those, so it really isn't that bothersome.

MM

Maria M.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Great Warehouse Management Tool

We use it as an intermediary between our warehouse and us. It is absolutely amazing! Easy to work with.

Pros

It is so easy to track, manage, and fulfill wholesale and e-commerce orders.

Cons

It is sometimes prolonged and hard to work on. Once an order is processed, there is no way for the user to make changes to the order.

Hi Maria, Thanks for you feedback! I did want to let you know that there is a way to edit orders once it's processed, although I agree it's not super intuitive! To do this, you must use the "edit processed orders" function of the action menu (not the typical edit button). This will allow you to edit anything about the order, other than line items and quantity (since it's already processed). Hope this helps and thank you again for the review!

RP

Ryan P.

Too Slow

Pros

Overall it is a good system. We've looked at other systems, but stick with InfoPlus, despite its slow speed.

Cons

Server speeds are too slow. InfoPlus needs to invest in servers to increase the processing time. Some of it may just be poor code, but overall it just moves too slowly.

Hi Ryan, Thank you for the feedback! You'll be happy to know that we have been hard at work addressing the speed issues and are getting to roll out some updates in the coming weeks that should really help in that area!

KP

Karlee P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Functional for inventory and shipping

Easy to use and to teach to use, easy to track.

Pros

Infoplus is easy to view all our inventory in real time, it keeps things organized and is user friendly

Cons

I would love to see more ability to bulk edit all components of skus, kits, items in infoplus. Limited on what you can bulk edit and how

Hi Karlee, Thank you for the feedback! We'd love to hear more on what bulk edit options you would specifically like enabled in the software. I know kits can be limited, but almost every aspect of skus/items can be edited in bulk interactively or through spreadsheets. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you would like to learn more! Thanks again for the review!

SM

Stephanie M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Good software!

Pros

relatively easy to use and i can manage the impt features by myself

Cons

UI could be improved inventory hard to see all in one placeshould give quotes when creating shipping labels so you don't have to create the order> wait for account rep to give quote > approve -- extra workthere's a lot that i don't use because it's not super intuitive

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for the feedback! I would look to point out that there is the ability to "Lookup Parcel Rates" and even rate shop automatically via the action menu of the order table. Hope this helps! Thanks again for the review.

TT

Tyler T.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Good but with some frustrations

It has integrated pretty well with Netsuite.

Pros

It is pretty straight forward and was easy to get my team to use it daily.

Cons

Infoplus is was the platform our 3PL uses for warehouse management. They have multiple customers. The biggest frustration I have run into is that they cannot use certain critical settings for our account without affecting their other customers - i.e. adding the same item twice on an order. This would be a huge improvement.

Hi Tyler, Thanks for your review. I'd like to point out that it is possible to allow duplicate line items on an order more than and that is per "line of business" setting. I would advise reaching out to your 3PL for more information!

Hk

Harmeet k.

Warehousing, 201-500 employees

Good

its good

Pros

i like the option of printing packing slips one time for multiple order

Cons

i am not able to print pick list at one time for multiple orders.

EF

Eliza F.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Infoplus review

Pros

I like that I can look up my orders effectively and cancel the order if need be.

Cons

I don't like that sometimes my order will say fulfillable when it actually is not able to be fulfilled.

Hi Eliza, Thanks for the review! The "fulfillabilty" column details whether or not an order is fulfillable at that moment in time, not taking any other orders into account. I imagine what is happening is that other orders are being allocated before or at the same time, and the allocation of those orders then makes your current order not fulfillable.

GA

George A.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Infoplus Rocks

Pros

We use it daily, and it is an integral part of what we do

Cons

I can't think of anything about inforplus, in terms of our use, that is negative

GG

Greg G.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Checks almost all the boxxes

Very good experience and we love the scanner capability .

Pros

It works perfectly for what we need to manage our warehouse , inventory and orders. The staff has been very helpful and we rarely have any issues. Deployment only took a few days due to the cloud model.

Cons

Not much functionality to forecast inventory and plan for availability but most software we looked at did not have this.

Thank you for your review, Greg! We appreciate you calling out the cons and have shared that feedback with our product team. It's because of customers like you that help continue to improve our products and services!

jv

jack v.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Infoplus Review

very good. took a few months to really get used to everything

Pros

ease of use, the customer ease of use. the many functions

Cons

we have some inventory issues that are frustrating. i wish there were other things we could do with infoplus that are not possible yet.

RS

Rahul S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Pros & Cons

We use infoplus for All the operation in our company like creating order, shipping order and receiving and inventory.

Pros

User interface is great. It is easy to use.

Cons

Some time it gets freeze and gives some receipt errors.

MR

Maciej R.

Warehousing, 1-10 employees

Comprehensive WMS Sysyem

Pros

Product is seamless to use as a customer, has the power and range to execute desired tasks

Cons

Nothing stands out as needing improvement for the uses we have for the product

SC

Shay C.

Bugs x Malfunctions

Infoplus is necessary and convenient. Its very good for tracking and cycling inventory.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the inventory counts are off, the functions to run fulfillment are tough to use if orders aren't separate.

DD

DeAndre D.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

great system

Pros

EASY, FAST AND GREAT CONCEPT. love using it

Cons

SIMPLIFY THE MENU OPTIONS. thats about it

JO

Jeff O.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Director of Operations

Overall I had a great experience with Infoplus and would recommend them to anyone looking for a technologically advanced and reliable system. Our operation was traditionally a pallet in, pallet out B2B distribution center but we've recently been shifting into the e-commerce and B2C market. Infoplus has been the perfect tool to help us make this transition. For one, their onboarding team has been awesome. They took the time to understand our unique needs and helped us develop the perfect process for our operation. Prior to Infoplus it would take us a full day to fulfill 150 orders, with Infoplus it takes us a little over an hour and we now have better quality control! We're very happy with our partnership and are looking forward to growing our business with them.

Pros

This software is extremely flexible and the training has been very hands on.

Cons

You have to manually load item images - they state they are addressing this in the future.